Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[WZ3; High Council] Welcome to the Jungle

Hereby my entry to WZ3. Again, sorry for short post - posted by phone.

//

In the mountainous jungles of the Nestlands, a Ulandian official underway to a remote settlement to do a census and collect taxes, is now lost. While one guard is discussing what to do, the other is sneaking up on a rabbit.

16944618732_03ebba996f_c.jpg

WZ3 by Beorthan, on Flickr

Were they more observant and alert, they might have noticed the ambush about to be launched from the cliffs above.

16758263818_2c9bd2b31d_c.jpg

And a little wildlife:

16945909435_563ca0ee12_c.jpg

//

C&c welcome :)

Next warzone: D3

Edited by Bregir

Very nice entry Bregir, the landscaping is well done and the colors used give it a great feel! As LJ mentioned, the wildlife is an excellent touch! :thumbup:

Rarely have I seen the pre-built rocks from LEGO integrated so well into a MOC - that for me is the greatest accomplishment of this very nice creation. Good job!

Excellent landscaping Bregir, great job with the waterfall and vegetation! :sweet: Very nice wildlife as well :wink::thumbup:

Fantastic work - I really like the wildlife and the waterfall :tumbup:

Awesome entry Bregir! Man, that first picture in particular is quite lovely! Gives such a great effect of a large, jungle mountain behind the characters. The figs look awesome as does all that vegetation. The HC guy in purple and white turban looks excellent.

The rockwork could use some finesse, at least covering up those BURPs with more smaller slopes and vegetation. Nonetheless, one of the best entries we've seen for WZ4 yet! :thumbup:

Edited by MassEditor