Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Toyota or Toyoda ??

state-yoda.jpg

Why is that pic hilarious you wonder ? Here is why:

Jodee Berry, a former Hooter's waitress, has sued the restaurant where she worked saying she was promised a new Toyota for winning a beer sales contest in April. Berry, 26, believed she had won a new car, but she was blindfolded, led to the parking lot and presented a toy Yoda, the little green guy from Star Wars.

D'oh !! X-D :-P

Look at how happy she is :-P

Toy *yoda* On !!

Lol. Looks like you got yourself a new gf. :-D Dont let the wife know. The story is classic. *y* I thought this thread would be about how you pronounch the companys name.

I thought this thread would be about how you pronounch the companys name.

Yeah, so did I. Thankfully it wasn't, as that's a great story. Well, unless you're her it is.

Although, we all know we'd rather have a toy Yoda than a car! ;-)

That is funny! :-P Assuming it is true, I wonder if they were trying to trick her or if it was just a honest mistake...

That is funny! :-P Assuming it is true, I wonder if they were trying to trick her or if it was just a honest mistake...

Oh it is true, that why its hysterical X-D

You can check out the source here !!

It would be interesting to know what happened after :-P

*yoda*

Yeah, so did I. Thankfully it wasn't, as that's a great story. Well, unless you're her it is.

Although, we all know we'd rather have a toy Yoda than a car! ;-)

Hey now! I own Toyota, and there preety spify! Though i'm not sure if its as cool as that yoda figure she won! :-P Perhaps i should go out and buy one do a comparision review!

That is funny! Assuming it is true, I wonder if they were trying to trick her or if it was just a honest mistake...

To be honest, i bet that was there plan the hole time. They thought it would be funny to since technicly there the samething. I doubt she has a case, enless its writen down somewhere that she would win a new "TOY YODA" intead of "TOYOTA."

Can't blame her though. I'd be preety pissed off to!

But one thing i don't get..

WHat the hell is she doing working at HOOTERS? She dosen't exactly fit the "profile" of a hooters waitress. :p

Edited by 5150 Lego

I can understand she's not very happy when she thought the price would be a Toyota X-D .

She looks really unhappy and a bit angry in that pic 8-| .

What can I do to cheer her up??

Edited by Bonaparte

Funny this story is! *yoda*

This is soo darn hilarious! X-D I can't believe they pulled such a prank! :-P I would have been pretty pissed, too.. 8-| :'-(

What can I do to cheer her up??

Giver her a Luke or Vader to go with it.. X-D X-D

But one thing i don't get..

WHat the hell is she doing working at HOOTERS? She dosen't exactly fit the "profile" of a hooters waitress. :p

I was exactly thinking the same thing X-D So I have a conspiration theory here, hear me out. Since she is underprofiled to work there, they gave her an underprofiled gift :-P

*yoda*

:-D :-D :-D I remember this happening a while back. That picture is so brilliant because of the look on her face, it says so much.

Id hate to be her. Its pretty unfortunate thing to hope for something and get something else entirely

Edited by ZeekyBoogeyDoog