Hi. Is there a reason the compressor only pumps with the battery box switch engaged to the rear of the vehicle? I'm stumped as i thought it'd be omnidirectional. Am learning to take account of it but its irritating.

Is it a fault, have i assembled something wrong, or has someone else experienced the same and i'm not goin nuts?

A search turned up this but nothing conclusive http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68428&hl=%2Bcompressor+%2Bdirection and i'm aware of the ill feeling on this board to reactivating dormant threads.

Thanks for your time, glen.

I'd guess you did something wrong. does the motor stall when you engage the switch to the rear or is the pressure the pump delivers just too low?

No stalling, with good useable pressure, but none builds up or flow is provided with the switch in forward dispositioning. Kit was new in box but only just assembled in the past week.

sounds weird! :hmpf_bad: I have no idea what's going wrong there. maybe you could post some pics of the setup.....

No stalling, with good useable pressure, but none builds up or flow is provided with the switch in forward dispositioning. Kit was new in box but only just assembled in the past week.

i have the same on my model, normal pressure when turning left, 'no' or less pressure when turning right. Try with longer tubing, or replace the friction pins