Sign in to follow this  
Razelquin

Embedding from deviantart

trying to get my pictures to show in my post. they're hosted on deviantart, and when i try and embed them it just shows the text.

is there some special trick to get them to load right or is there some kind of block from deviantart?

thanks for any and all help

Can you provide a link to one picture you're attempting to post? I can look into it.

Right click on the image and go to the image information. There should be an URL of the image location. Select and Copy the URL, click on "image" in the comment box and paste your link in there. I'm not sure if every browser has the option, but if you right click on an image the should also be an option to directly copy the image location.

Can you provide a link to one picture you're attempting to post? I can look into it.

sure:

http://fav.me/d8n01qp

thanks for the help

Right click on the image and go to the image information. There should be an URL of the image location. Select and Copy the URL, click on "image" in the comment box and paste your link in there. I'm not sure if every browser has the option, but if you right click on an image the should also be an option to directly copy the image location.

i tried the image thing, but it said i wasn't allowed to use it on this community. Is there something that i missed somewhere?