Sign in to follow this  
Razelquin

[SPC] Cat A - Brickblood Pirates

The Brickblood pirates, a merciless band of miscreants

captain_kzar_brickblood_by_razelquin-d8n01qp.png

Kzar Brickblood

Captain of the Lost Star and proud owner of the highest bounty in the history of the Pactar sector. He's been know to attack ships, stations, and even planetary colonies, taking whatever he wants (which is everything he sees) and killing whoever gets in his way.

ellie_by_razelquin-d8n01zj.png

Ellie

Heavy weapons expert of the Brickblood pirates. She doesn't care so much for valuables or money, aside from their ability to buy ammunition and bigger guns.

glix_by_razelquin-d8n0283.png

Glix

An Aquazar, he needs a special suit to survive on land. Lucky for him, it lets him survive in space, which often means hes the one cutting holes in enemy hulls.

_iron_arm__tim_by_razelquin-d8n02ef.png

"Iron Arm" Tim

Pilot of the Lost Star. Never one to let an injury get him down, he rigged together a new arm when he lost his. Despite opportunities to upgrade it, he chose to keep it, the larger arm is both more intimidation and more lethal, perfect for a pirate.

abrin_by_razelquin-d8n00hx.png

Abrin

The strong and silent type, Abrin prefers to shoot first and search pockets later. He is just as deadly with his quantum blaster as he is with his laser whip.

_mad__william_by_razelquin-d8n02ws.png

"Mad" William

The strong and loud type, William is in it for the violence. He answers all questions about what happend to his body with a swift death, so don't ask. He seems to prefer his new look anyway, it's unlikely he could lift a lifepod over his head before he lost his old body. Though that may have been how he lost the old body...

crew_1_by_razelquin-d8n03g2.png

Ready for a fight

List of Edits:

“Mad” William now has hammertime mode with his photon hammer

Changed “Mad” William’s shoulder cannons from ‘stun’ to ‘kill’

Gave Ellie a new, bigger gun (as part of her contract, she gets to keep a modified version of the old one)

Glix upgraded his shock rifle

Glix got a light sword

Glix improved his respiration system

“Iron Arm” Tim got a helmet

Kzar got an energy sword

more pics can be seen at my deviantart: http://razelquin.dev...y/53720989/Lego

Edited by Razelquin

Yeah, Abrin and William are clear standouts. The use of arms for fingers on William is a great technique.

Haha, I did not notice those arms before, perfect use - original indeed! :thumbup::laugh::grin:

Pretty cool crew!

I have used the same hat (but brick beard's one) and the shoulder pads from the Darth Malgus for my captain too.

I hope he's different enough from yours so I can enter him. If not, I can change him.

I will post a pic later on my thread so you can check him out.

How is abrin's fire connected?

the second curve of the flames from the base is small enough for the small pegs at the base of the fire piece to fit into

Yeah, Abrin and William are clear standouts. The use of arms for fingers on William is a great technique.

Haha, I did not notice those arms before, perfect use - original indeed! :thumbup::laugh::grin:

thanks!

Edited by Razelquin

Brickblood looks great. Mad William's posing is excellent! I didn't realise you could get purple fire. That looks good.