I saw this in the Four minifigure contest and thought it was just beautiful. Posted by Praiter Yed.

swepisodeiv.jpg

Thanks for sharing this image here as I probably never would have found it anytime soon. I really like most everything about that photo except the way Leia's holding the blaster.

Thanks for sharing this image here as I probably never would have found it anytime soon. I really like most everything about that photo except the way Leia's holding the blaster.

I like the way Leia is holding the blaster. The thing that bothers me is I believe R2-D2's dome is on backwards. :sceptic:

5477837587_4ea3c11f57_z.jpg

Vader's post planetary takeover favourite

Darth Vader always enjoyed some relaxing fishing early in the morning after he'd taken over a planet.

I Love your BoomBox (Music Player)'Distortme', Where did you get it?

The Series 3 Rapper. They come in little green bags and there are certain methods you can use to identify the contents.

By the way I really love that picture. It reminds me of the Snowies ice fishing in the LSW II video game. :laugh:

I Love your BoomBox (Music Player)'Distortme', Where did you get it?

It's from the Series 3 Minifigure - Rapper. Fishing rod is from the Fisherman in that set too. One I got my series collection that's where the idea for this came from.

I thought I'd give this photography stuff a go now I have a new camera. I hope I'm not too bad for a beginner!

Cad Bane

cadbane01.jpg

Horn Company Trooper

horncompany01.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi ref.

obiwan01.jpg

obiwan02.jpg

Useful comments and improvements would be quite welcome. :sweet:

It looks great Wayno, I like it :classic:

Here is a new one!

It's a Scratch-and-win ticket I received yesterday at a Nintendo 3DS event in Brussels. And of course, I couldn't resist taking a picture of it with my stromtrooper :tongue:

No 3D for Stormi

5481793415_8f38658592.jpg

No 3D for Stormi par designholic*, sur Flickr

It looks great Wayno, I like it :classic:

Here is a new one!

It's a Scratch-and-win ticket I received yesterday at a Nintendo 3DS event in Brussels. And of course, I couldn't resist taking a picture of it with my stromtrooper :tongue:

Thanks,

LOL the 3DS scratch card photo is brilliant, Poor little stomie... maybe next time.

Nice job, Wayno and designholic!

Guys, could you please stop quoting pics that are on the same page? It makes the page harder to read. Just insert a [snip] if you have to quote. Thanks. :classic:

I find it amazing that you guys can take a minifig without a face and portray emotion. And in stormtroopers no less! Some folks refer to working with Lego as an art form... photography is an art form. Now I believe that photographing Lego is an artform!

Great work, and keep it up, everyone!