Nice. The marble counter top makes a good background for the snowspeeder. :classic:

======

If an autonomous car can't avoid a collision, does it sacrifice the passenger, the large group of marching troopers, the sith, the jar-jar, the cow, or a couple of jaywalking droids? How does it decide?

21804843333_6e2e8aed06_c.jpgDay 297 of 365: Autonomous Car Ethics by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

I've been very busy recently and I hadn't the chance to make a jump here but I made many Lego Star Wars photos :classic: Most of them feature the new Episode VII sets.

This is one of them :classic:

22222726579_7294dbc67c_z.jpgRequisition by BrickSev, on Flickr

Captain Phasma leading a Stormtrooper Squad :classic:

I managed to take an outdoor photo after several days of rain and storms :classic:

21939919836_a404af63f4_z.jpgFirst Order Archaeology by BrickSev, on Flickr

A First Order research team (do they exist? Well for the sake of this shot I supposed they do :wink: ) found an item from a bygone era :classic:

This is awesome!

Well done!

Perhaps, Queen Amidala likes him a bit too much.

22022481619_2a8785f2a7_c.jpgDay 289 of 365: Jealousy by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

And this is really hilarious.

Did some of the Jar-Jar-in-a-very-unfortunate-situation moccers already thought of Jar Jar being kicked by Darth Anakin, because he thinks Jar Jar cheated with Padme? :wink:

I just got this for my bday, I hope it counts as Star Wars themed, and as decent photography :innocent2:

d700_18473.jpg

A tribute to our French friends in this sad moment. We Stand with You :classic:

23043188295_35ef51b216_z.jpgWe Stand with Paris by BrickSev, on Flickr

I wanted to show my support :classic:

I recently decided to start a Star Wars Edge of the Empire role-play game and I thought it would be a nice idea to represent characters, and possibly, places in Lego form :classic:

This is my Bounty Hunter character :classic:

22812404132_6a8b6ac06d_z.jpgBounty Hunter character for Star Wars RPG by BrickSev, on Flickr

May the Brick be with You :classic:

This is awesome!

Well done!

Thank You very much :classic:

These last pictures are stunning ! Is there any possibility to have someone next to a model for scale purpose ?

These last pictures are stunning ! Is there any possibility to have someone next to a model for scale purpose ?

They are about a metre high :>

IMG_20151123_200650_zpsuhaehyss.jpg

In the first picture towards the back, there is a guy in a black shirt crouched among the snowtroopers.

Oh my god i want to take one of them figs home!!! How come that is in uh... Japan? Or where ever it is? Im surprised its not in america, such a big display like that...