Hey guys !! today i came across this topic, I saw most of these photos on flickr but I could still discoverd other beautiful pictures :classic:

I also do pictures so i will show you some of them :)

My favorite :

18239227418_d2f4ec1bfa_c.jpgBoba Binary Sunset by Floed, on Flickr

You can see more on spoiler ;) I hope you enjoy ;)

I have just enough time before getting off my butt to pick the kids from school to show that my clones are also not afraid of a little dirt :tongue::

Wonderful. It's really a great photo :classic:

Nice scene hachiroku, the head of Han fits very good in there too! a true harrison ford expression.

I'm currently working on Brick Comic story featuring Jar Jar vs Ewoks and I just upload the first three pages as "preview" :classic:

At first I was unsure if this was the right place to post them but each of the panels is actually a "Lego photo" and I used typical photography techniques (including color balance, light leak etc) and so I though to share them here. I plan to complete the full story in the next week :classic:

Here are the first three pages of the first chapter of...

"Bears Wars" Jar Jar's revenge Despised by the whole multiverse the Clumsy Creature is intended to seek revenge with the help of his new evil allies but will he be able to succeed or will he face another demise? And what surprises the Space Teddy Bears have for him? This is just a preview so I'll answer all the questions with the full story, of course :classic:

These comics may look simple but it really takes a lot of efforts to make them. I'm even editing each photo adding effects like light leaks etc, so any feedback and comment is truly very appreciated :classic:

May the Brick be with You :classic:

Nice scene hachiroku, the head of Han fits very good in there too! a true harrison ford expression.

Thanks!

My first impression wasn't good about the face, too much lines. But now it's my favourite.

New one:

19481689381_55bab5a74c_c.jpgThat's no moon by hachiroku24, en Flickr

Anie needs a servant in the after life. Toss him in.

19519615968_749f22026c_c.jpgDay 196 of 365: Retainer Sacrifice by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Freelance work appears to pay well bounty.

19115122843_6fc3e5dc6f_c.jpgDay 197 of 365: Trophy Room by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

It's a shame Roran's head doesn't swivel, it makes it look like his hammer went off by accident.

It could be Ronan was so confident he could sense his target without looking. Or as you said it went off accidentally and Jar-Jar clumsily walked into it. Either way, the desired outcome was achieved. :wink:

Hello everyone! Thought I'd share my LEGO Star Wars pictures with you all! I'm definitely not a good photographer or photo editor, so hopefully these are at least half decent :laugh: (I put them in a spoiler because there's quite a few of them)

2GbS3k2.png

G0HKqBm.png

z3pUhio.png

ocVjOtV.png

80BKlRt.png

IakXNtH.png

HnFRSXK.png

eTKIZQ2.png

jYF50Eq.png

pXgeD0u.png

fdVrMeR.png

773DWir.png

FBozpX6.png

YzqiySB.png

wlQA5B5.png

HEsHzyd.png

BtcBRwC.png

q51ynlr.png

o1YFSUQ.png

They're not all Star Wars, but I've always wondered how Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP stacks up against LEGO Star Wars vehicles. At some point I need to update this with the System-scale Millenium Falcon and Milano!

LEGO System Spaceship Scale Wars by Gerry Dulay, on Flickr

Cool, that would make a great poster print.

I squished Darth's Tie Fighter to fit the little vignette.

19392323793_37394cf3bb_c.jpgDay 207 of 365: Advance Tie Parking by dr_spock_888, on Flickr