On 6/8/2017 at 4:53 PM, wilson3a10 said:

Nice photos. I only got obiwan's fighter. Sad anakin's one is hard to find. Even if i found one the price rised a lot.

Really? That's too bad, it's better than Obi-wan's and I'm glad I got it back in 2014.

On 11/06/2017 at 3:55 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

Really? That's too bad, it's better than Obi-wan's and I'm glad I got it back in 2014.

I think so, I have modified my Obi-Wan's Interceptor so that it gets closer to the yellow. I have notably lengthened its two wings of one stud, so that the two ships have the same dimensions.

I added landing gear to both, some photos and explanations of the changes here (sorry it's in French):

https://www.brickpirate.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=20071&sid=65236de78cf77f49f2637afa73ca1182

Edited by Cyh Naan

The pictures are really good. Very neatly edited too. I can't see an edge around the ships at all. :classic:

Anakin's starfighter was actually the first Star Wars set I got. I was quite impressed about its construction. So lightweight, yet it looks really convincing (as the photos prove :wink:). I can't quite understand why they did the pods on the bottom with these chunky rectangular pieces instead of the double-sloped ones.

35 minutes ago, Littleworlds said:

The pictures are really good. Very neatly edited too. I can't see an edge around the ships at all. :classic:

Anakin's starfighter was actually the first Star Wars set I got. I was quite impressed about its construction. So lightweight, yet it looks really convincing (as the photos prove :wink:). I can't quite understand why they did the pods on the bottom with these chunky rectangular pieces instead of the double-sloped ones.

Thank you for your comment on the photos. For the rectangular pieces, I think it's for the solidity, we can put and removing the droid without risk of breaking its support. It's true that it is thicker and less elegant.

Some amazing pictures here! Definitely given me the inspiration and push to work on my own photography! 

Here are a full pictures from my Instagram (always trying to build the base!).

yOhN8Z1.jpg

M8KnsSZ.jpg

uvzB8XL.jpg

And a little cheeky non Star Wars pic. A Dark Souls inspired chosen undead at a bonfire. 

VgOP1Wm.jpg

Very nice, all! Here's two I did earlier today. I need to make a better studio.

Vets of the Clone Wars
img_2822.png

Dark Lords
img_2826.png

Babysithing is a temporary forced activity for Sith Lords who are too darksided to be eligible for employment in the general republic economy. Babysithing can be a paid job for all ages. 

49226240532_07f9664bec_c.jpgBabysithing by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

On 12/25/2019 at 11:36 AM, dr_spock said:

Babysithing is a temporary forced activity for Sith Lords who are too darksided to be eligible for employment in the general republic economy. Babysithing can be a paid job for all ages. 

Babysithing by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Interesting build! This topic needs to be revived, there are some excellent photos here!

May I ask what the bubbles are supposed to represent?

Heres a pic from me

The dream