According to your profile pic it should be one of the BEST moments! :)

Touché :wink:!

However, us bounty hunters do it only for the money, nothing personal.

Touché :wink:!

However, us bounty hunters do it only for the money, nothing personal.

I remember a wonderful Boba Fett fan-drawing (or perhaps it was a T-shirt printing, a lot of time has been passed) where there was "poor" Boba "outcasted" by other characters who considered him evil and he was saying something like "I'm not evil, it's just my job.. sigh" :classic:

It was a very good piece of art and your post reminded me of it :classic:

Hi, I'm new to the forum but a big LEGO Star Wars fan since I can remember!

I just finished high school and I wanted to share with you some of my pictures that I've made in my spare time. Tell me what you think!

17551099974_de5485fd04_c.jpg

17936538160_35a44a5d1c_c.jpg

Edited by MKJoshA
Deep linked the pictures

Hi, I'm new to the forum but a big LEGO Star Wars fan since I can remember!

I just finished high school and I wanted to share with you some of my pictures that I've made in my spare time. Tell me what you think!

<snip>

<snip>

Very cool pictures! Welcome to the SW forum and to Eurobricks! You many want to check out some of the links at the bottom of my signature. They'll teach you how to link you pictures like I did so that we can see them without having to click on the links. Glad you're here!

One I did in the beginning of the year, right after I got the Mos Eisley Cantina as a Xmas present (the benefits of having a cool wife):

sandtrooper.jpg

Well I think it is excellent photography! I would surely like to see more. :classic:

Very cool pictures! Welcome to the SW forum and to Eurobricks! You many want to check out some of the links at the bottom of my signature. They'll teach you how to link you pictures like I did so that we can see them without having to click on the links. Glad you're here!
Well I think it is excellent photography! I would surely like to see more. :classic:

Thank you! I'm very happy to see you like my pics, I will surely do more and I will create an specific flickr account for my lego photography now that I have the time for it. :classic:

MKJoshA thanks for the help, I was wondering how to upload the photos to a post!

Edited by BrickWalls

There is pain. And then there's LEGO PAIN.

Day 154 of 365: Brick Walking by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

When someone (Jar Jar) feels pain others (Stormtroopers and Vader) may find amusement lol :classic:

You had a very interesting idea :classic:

I'm getting addicted to photoshop:

X-Wing trench run by hachiroku24, en Flickr

From what I saw I can tell the "addiction" lol is producing successful results. Very realistic effects :classic:

18368276028_c7a3043cd7_c.jpg

This is a test shot that I made to test my skills with chromakey, recreating this scene of the Battle of Endor. The lego trees in the background were made in LDD and then exported into 3D. Trees that are further away are a stock picture of a forest.

Ever since I got the cantina set, I have been wanting to do some tatooine shots with some sandtroopers, but I can't figure out the lighting.

Tatooine is very sunny, so use a normal desktop lamp (alone, switch off the normal light of the room or the studio) without diffuser, so the shadows are more defined. Also figure out the position of the sun(s). For example, if you want your picture to be at sunset, you can put the lamp low, pointing to the figures, and if you want it to be at midday, put the lamp high, imitating the sun. Hope this helps! It's always nice to see Tatooine shots!

Tatooine is very sunny, so use a normal desktop lamp (alone, switch off the normal light of the room or the studio) without diffuser, so the shadows are more defined. Also figure out the position of the sun(s). For example, if you want your picture to be at sunset, you can put the lamp low, pointing to the figures, and if you want it to be at midday, put the lamp high, imitating the sun. Hope this helps! It's always nice to see Tatooine shots!

Thanks! I can't wait to try that!

A tribute I've made in honour of Christopher Lee, featuring him and four of his most famous movie characters, including Count Dooku, in LEGO form.

18715515771_8b78b64d10_z.jpg

R.I.P. Christopher Lee

1922 - 2015

A tribute I've made in honour of Christopher Lee, featuring him and four of his most famous movie characters, including Count Dooku, in LEGO form.

R.I.P. Christopher Lee

1922 - 2015

He was a legend and he will forever live in our memories. Keeping the memory alive in Lego form is the best thing we can do :classic:

I finally found the time to make another Jar Jar image. Sorry for my recent absence from the "Anti Jar Jar League". Today I'm back :wink:

"There are two kinds of Elves" Silly Elves and Badass Elves. How do you tell the difference? Just look at how they treat the Clumsy Creature :classic:

It features the special appearance of Elrond Minifigure fighting Jar Jar :classic:

Father's Day with the Skywalkers.

Why did you have to ruined it with "Jar Jar"? :enough::snicker:

And I do not want to even think what the "Storm-Trooper" is doing. :poke::innocent: