No Jar Jar photos this time (I'll post few of them very soon :wink: ) but I made some editing on two photos of 75082 TIE Advanced Prototype featuring Space background images from NASA (they are not copyrighted and free to use according to NASA policy)

Space action for Tie Advanced Prototype :classic:

Let me know what you think :classic:

Day 040 of 365: Retreat in Battle by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

I had to try a what if. What if Star Wars took place in feudal Japan.

"Shogun Annie. Missa no plan retreat in the battle of Naboo."

"You have failed me for the last time, Samurai Jar Jar."

That's a great one. I really like the MOC as well and there is Padmè too.

Considered the Clumsy Creature's luck I wouldn't be surprised if he destroyed by accident the whole enemy army as he retreated lol :wink:

Anyway, great work :classic:

Hoth Pursuit

Just his luck to chased by the one Snow Trooper in the Empire who is actually accurate with a Blaster. As Vader would say, "There is no escape for you now."

15887140843_3055ba3812_c.jpgDay 043 of 365: Hoth Pursuit by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

====================

BrickSev, LOL. That's a funny one. I think yours could also be called Flaming Butt.

Love all those Jar Jar bashing stuff dr_spock, the pics are funny as well as creative, which makes me think it would fit better in the Single-pane funnies thread, that way we get all SW comedy stuff in one place.

Love all those Jar Jar bashing stuff dr_spock, the pics are funny as well as creative, which makes me think it would fit better in the Single-pane funnies thread, that way we get all SW comedy stuff in one place.

Thank you. The single pane funnies thread seem to be more comic style with speech bubbles. I am not sure if my work qualifies. :classic:

I had very frantic days so I've able only to make a very simply Jar Jar image

"Jar Jar Golf" Our Wookiee friends know how to play golf :classic:

Thank you. The single pane funnies thread seem to be more comic style with speech bubbles. I am not sure if my work qualifies. :classic:

Well I actually make comics and a Mod told me to post mine here and so I'm doing :classic:

I love how this thread is just pictures of Jar Jar being tortured and killed in the most amusing ways!

Well he is always back, though :wink:

What the Clumsy Creature lacks in intelligence he gets in luck and since it's intelligence is so low lol :classic:

Btw personally I posted even a couple of non-Jar Jar photos: they were two of the Tie Advanced prototype :classic:

Stepping into the middle a light sabre fight is not good for you.

15936648083_86ed4ee6c4_c.jpgDay 048 of 365: Light Sabre Battle by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

This are great. Just great! :laugh: I gotta ask, what's with the frog?

Thanks. It's just to see if anyone notices the frog. I started using the frog on Day 34's photo. It's fun to add the frog here and there. He's an amphibian like Jar Jar. :classic:

Or she'd rather kiss a frog instead of him. :wink:

"Jar Jar Golf" Our Wookiee friends know how to play golf :classic:

Golf looks dangerous. The Wookiee might shoot himself holding the musket club that way. :laugh:

Edited by dr_spock

Stepping into the middle a light sabre fight is not good for you.

Day 048 of 365: Light Sabre Battle by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

It may not be good for Jar Jar but it is indeed entertaining for us :wink:

Golf looks dangerous. The Wookiee might shoot himself holding the musket club that way. :laugh:

Wookiees are intelligent so their weapons have a safety mechanism. They can hit the Clumsy Creature with the stock first, then even shoot him. We all love Wookiees for that :classic:

Two more misadventures for the Clumsy Creature :wink:

"A trip in the Jungle" The Clumsy Creature runs into a little surprise :classic:

"Chewing gum" Someone found a new role for Jar Jar :classic:

Why you should let the Wookie win.

Day 050 of 365: Let the Wookiee Win by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

How can the Clumsy Creature win at a game with his low intelligence? It's annoying luck, of course :wink:

Friendly baby AT-AT.

Day 051 of 365: SIC 'EM! by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Whoever treats Jar Jar in such a way is surely my friend :classic:

Today I finally found the time to make two images.

The first shows the 6205 V-Wing Fighter (the first V-Wing set) in some space action.

"Evasive Manoeuvres" I'm experimenting with a new editing software I acquired :classic:

The second image is, of course, a Jar Jar one.

"Disappointing safe" Someone is very disappointed by the content of a safe :classic:

Comments, feedback are always appreciated :classic:

Wicknole: Nice work :thumbup: The pictures are very clear and the position of the figures really compliment the scene well.

BrickSev: As always another good funny, keep them coming.