:thumbup: d***, there are many fantastic pix in this thread!

What would be really cool (and I've thought about doing it myself.....but I'm not a great photographer) is to recreate the old vintage Kenner scenes in LEGO.

Example:

xwing.jpg

jabba-front.jpg

Maybe someone gets inspiration now? :wink:

Very pleased with this photo I took recently-

<snip>

Very nice action shot! I like the contrast between the yellow lighting indoors and the white lighting outdoors.

Recently shot this scene of a MOC Jedi Defender exploring an alien planet far in the Outer Rim.

<snip>

Love the atmosphere on this one! Is the rain effect in your first picture digitally added?

Very nice action shot! I like the contrast between the yellow lighting indoors and the white lighting outdoors.

Love the atmosphere on this one! Is the rain effect in your first picture digitally added?

No man i really sprayed water on it. It was turned into an animated gif :)

:thumbup: d***, there are many fantastic pix in this thread!

What would be really cool (and I've thought about doing it myself.....but I'm not a great photographer) is to recreate the old vintage Kenner scenes in LEGO.

Example:

*SNIP*

Maybe someone gets inspiration now? :wink:

They would look great. Those boxes have always sparked massive nostalgia in me. I still remember crystal clear the Christmas morning I came down to rip open the wrapping paper on my Millennium Falcon.

Setting those boxes up would be fantastic. I'd just need to rebuild the 9493 and get hold of one of the newer Chewies to make that X-Wing shot. The Snowspeeder is another great one to do.

... And I didn't even notice that that was a MOC Defender-Class! :facepalm: Shame on me! That MOC absolutely deserves its own topic in the main Lego Star Wars forum, if it doesn't have one already. (If it does, could you put the link in a comment? I'd very much like to see the whole ship.)

Recently shot this scene of a MOC Jedi Defender exploring an alien planet far in the Outer Rim.

I love that first photo, it's very atmospheric.

... And I didn't even notice that that was a MOC Defender-Class! :facepalm: Shame on me! That MOC absolutely deserves its own topic in the main Lego Star Wars forum, if it doesn't have one already. (If it does, could you put the link in a comment? I'd very much like to see the whole ship.)

Here it is :)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=82668

I've also made that MOC, it's an awesome build!

OT: The first picture is really well made, It could've been an interesting scene in a Star Wars movie, like Han Solo going to Kamino, or having rain in Endor. :D

Hello there, fellow AFOL

I'd like to share with you two little "impromptu" Lego Star Wars parody comics I made few moments ago :classic:

Both have a common them "going out of production" Lego sets but are inspired by two different famous scenes from Episode IV.

Perhaps not the best/funniest parodies :wink: but, since I made them I thought to share with you.

med_gallery_38409_287_126115.jpg

"Going somewhere?"

med_gallery_38409_287_198163.jpg

"You can't win"

I hope you'll like them. Anyway comments are always very appreciated.

May the Brick be with You

P.S. I had problems in resizing: the text became so low quality it was hard to read. The software I use for making the comic export the images in very high resolution and when I resize them the text becomes of poor quality. I posted the link so you can read them in the original size :classic:

Hi BrickSev, for future reference there's already a 'Star Wars LEGO Photography' thread, I'll merge this with it in a bit

....and done :classic:

Hi BrickSev, for future reference there's already a 'Star Wars LEGO Photography' thread, I'll merge this with it in a bit

....and done :classic:

Sorry, I thought being comics they fell under a different category. I was even unsure if posting it here being clearly Star Wars or in the Comics forum. Move it where you think it "fits" better :classic:

Sorry if I caused some inconvenience :classic:

Um ... Hate to correct a moderator, but there is actually a Single Frame Star Wars Funnies thread (http://www.eurobrick...c=30749&st=3125); is that where these should be going?

Well remembered, I did a quick search for it last night but couldn't remember what it was called! There's quite a few 'funnies' in this thread as well, so I'll keep them here :classic:

I added pictures here for you. I hope you don't mind.

As I said the quality of the text drastically lowers but it's better than the results I achieved with resizing :wink:

EDIT:

Btw I'd like to ask a little question. Is it allowed by rules to post links to our blogs etc? Right?

I saw many people did so I thought it was ok :wink: Beside I don't even earn a single cent (depending of your currency :wink: ) lol

I only do for fun and when I have some spare time. High resolution photos show our works in bette details. It's not the case of few comics but I'm working on few MOCs and dioramas, so I was wondering if it is ok.

Sorry if I went a bit off topic :classic: I just took the chance to ask.

Thank you very much. :classic:

Edited by BrickSev