Very nice jazz_lego, really dramatic shot with the Wampa sneaking up on the Stormtrooper like that! :wub:

I think that the stormtrooper is unaware of what is incumbent upon him :laugh: :laugh:

Good work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Another snow pic that I've recently shot. Now I need to think of something to shoot for the Episode III community build ;)

7962477500_dd389d6892_z.jpg

Edited by jazz_lego

Another snow pic that I've recently shot. Now I need to think of something to shoot for the Episode III community build ;)

Nice shot, I really love the lighting.

Nice shot, I really love the lighting.

Thanks guys! Here's another one I've done. It's fair to say that I'm enjoying the snow theme :D

7971546998_e92aa7dcb6_z.jpg

Great pictures, jazz_lego! I love the winter theme! But I agree, grinding up the "snow" mixture would make it look a bit more like snow. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the community build! :sweet:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

These pictures are awesome jazz_lego, i really like the way you work with the lighting! I think it's safe to say we're all enjoying the snow theme with you! :laugh:

Inside my Deathstar.

8007165180_44fbc80152_c.jpg

Inside-3081b von BobBongo auf Flickr

With lighting it´s really fun to shoot pictures. I got the Deathstar since two days and right now I really enjoy the end of summer. It´s getting dark early in the evening. Perfect! :laugh:

Epic shot BobBongo1895, the lighting is just superb. Nice posing of the minifigs also, it really makes the scene come to life. Love to see more pictures like these! :sweet:

Wow, Bobbongo. What can I say? Those Death Star pictures are absolutely amazing! The lighting is just superb! Very, very well done :thumbup:

More pictures, what a treat! I love the dramatic effect achieved by the lighting in each scene, it really takes the photography to another level! Of the newly added ones, i particularly like the scene with the emperor, but i also really like the color contrast in the one with the red guards. :thumbup:

Very cool Death Star pics Bob :thumbup: It all looks very dramatic, although not entirely the lighting seen in film :tongue: ! I have filled my DS with minifigs - now i neeed some LEDs so I can light it the way you have permanently! :thumbup:

Here is a picture from my MOC, the Battle of the Heroes, that I think belongs here:

"You where my brother Anakin"

"I hate you"

Great shot, somehow the fig looks even angrier than usual.

A very dark and dramatic picture, that perfectly reflects the dark and dramatic scene in the movie. Very nice shot indeed! :wub: