If you back track thru this massive thread, Smokebelch has shared his secrets before. I know because I asked him how he does it too and he shared the info.

Looks great :thumbup:, I'm guessing that's a shot of the non Blue-Ray edition of the palace :laugh:.

If you back track thru this massive thread, Smokebelch has shared his secrets before. I know because I asked him how he does it too and he shared the info.

Anyway I picked up Jabbas Palace for $85 thanks to Craigslist. I took some shots.

Like these a lot! The lighting inside the Palace is superb and brings the whole scene to life. What camera and lens did you use?

Like these a lot! The lighting inside the Palace is superb and brings the whole scene to life. What camera and lens did you use?

I used my point and shoot Panasonic lumix camera for these shots.

Here's a few of my Star Wars related pics.

Nice, especially like the buried in the sand pic!

Great depth of field on the storm trooper shot!

Edited by DCLegoboy75

Very good and funny pictures, kibosh! Excellent way to start in this thread! :sweet: I too especially like the one with the droids in the sand. Instantly recognizable! I don't really get the one with the stormies though. Looking forward to more photos from you!

Very nice shots from you too, Smokebelch and Solscud007!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

where are those hairs from? middle and far right?

The Arealight custom. There is a couple of reviews here and here.

That is an awesome shot, friedchikenfairy! Savage does make for great pics, and you definitely did him justice. :thumbup:

Edited by purpleparadox

Fear Itself[/url]

Nice :thumbup:. Shame the yellow on the side of his head is neon green now :grin:.

I've recently decided to mix my love of photography with my love of Lego, so have started a Star Wars Lego set on Flickr. I've tried shooting Star Wars minifigs in situations they may not normally be in - hopefully with a bit of humour thrown in.

For more photos check out my Flickr account. I hope you enjoy!

7864789224_101580b664_z.jpg

Nothing But Net by Jazz_Lego, on Flickr

7831740286_8d269eda19_z.jpg

Snow burial by Jazz_Lego, on Flickr

7815200318_6f6e32c9cb_z.jpg

Good and Evil by Jazz_Lego, on Flickr

7880412300_99c67e8aa4_z.jpg

Are you ready to Rock? by Jazz_Lego, on Flickr

Fantastic photos :thumbup: :thumbup:

The stormtrooper at the basket is nicknamed Micheal Jordan??? :tongue:

As you also posted this in the Photography thread, I'll combine your posts and get rid of the extra...

...and done. Excellent photos, by the way, and welcome to EB. :classic:

As you also posted this in the Photography thread, I'll combine your posts and get rid of the extra...

...and done. Excellent photos, by the way, and welcome to EB. :classic:

Apologies for the double post, I hadn't yet figured out all the EB threads. And thanks, I can't wait to see all the awesome stuff people are putting up :)

Thanks, it's been lots of fun! Here's another one that I've recently taken.

Wow! You're fantastic at photography. Are those troops covered in sand, snow, or what?

Very good and funny pictures, kibosh! Excellent way to start in this thread! :sweet: I too especially like the one with the droids in the sand. Instantly recognizable! I don't really get the one with the stormies though. Looking forward to more photos from you!

Very nice shots from you too, Smokebelch and Solscud007!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Sorry I missed your reply when you posted it. :-( The stormies pic was a joke about some troopers being deployed to Endor. The scared trooper had flashbacks of his fight against the ferocious Ewoks. :-) I explained it better when I posted it on my website.

Wow! You're fantastic at photography. Are those troops covered in sand, snow, or what?

It's actually some fake snow that I made at home. It's a mixture of rock salt and baby powder. I'm going to try and grind up the salt pieces a bit for my next snow shot.