Great pictures, Smokebelch! Glad to have you back! I for one love all the figs from that set (or this wave in general) and can't wait to get my hands on them! :wub_drool: Was the resemblance to the Brady Bunch title screen intended? :laugh:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks for the blog feature!

Haha Brady Bunch was purely unintentional- don't think it was something we ever got on TV here in the UK :laugh:

I've got a nice photo montage app called Diptic (Its free on the App store if anyones interested in it), that im rockin at the moment :wink:

Yes! Smokebelch is back! I love the new shots - I love the second one, with Boba and Lando. Great job!

The myth...the legend...has returned! :laugh:

Great shots as usual, smokebelch. I like the montage of shots from 9516.

Thanks guys! :sweet:

One more shot of the palace- and Oola in 'action' :laugh:

7632036376_83da8e7ee2_z.jpg

Jabba's Palace by smokebelch, on Flickr

One more shot of the palace- and Oola in 'action' :laugh:

[snip]

Looks great! :classic:

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images from recent posts.

Great one. How do you do it Smokeblech? Every time i try to fit that mant people in my palace it looks crowded and ugly. Yet you have managed to fit a whole selection of the main cast as well as an action shot in their. Great work :thumbup: .

Fantastic shot of the palace Smokebelch :thumbup: At first glance I thought Oola was super-imposed, she really stands out. I've got to get this set!

Nice shots! The scout trooper one is my favourite. :classic: I do like the Millennium Falcon picture...but it seems a bit out of proportions. :shrug_oh_well: It's huge compared to that planet! :laugh:

Nice shots! The scout trooper one is my favourite. :classic: I do like the Millennium Falcon picture...but it seems a bit out of proportions. :shrug_oh_well: It's huge compared to that planet! :laugh:

Haha true. Good observation on that.

Nice photo! Did you bind a camera and a Falcon to a weather baloon? :tongue: Just kidding, I can tell that it is photoshopped by the black rectangle around the Falcon. Aside from that, I really like this picture because the lighting on the Falcon really makes it look like something from the original trilogy somehow. And I don't think it's too big compared to the planet because it's supposed to be flying over / in front of the planet, just a couple of miles away from the camera, not behind the planet (right?).

Nice photo! Did you bind a camera and a Falcon to a weather baloon? :tongue: Just kidding, I can tell that it is photoshopped by the black rectangle around the Falcon. Aside from that, I really like this picture because the lighting on the Falcon really makes it look like something from the original trilogy somehow. And I don't think it's too big compared to the planet because it's supposed to be flying over / in front of the planet, just a couple of miles away from the camera, not behind the planet (right?).

Thanks. To be honost, I was just stoked to have finally owned my very own Falcon and so wanted to see what it looked like on different backdrops in 'real life'! Being lazy (could not be bothered dealing with a cluttered background), I chose this photo as it had lots of black background which I shot the Falcon against.

Thanks for the nice comments all!

Nice shots, the Falcon is fantastic :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fantastic, smokebelch! I get excited whenever I see that you've posted in this topic. :tongue: May I ask, do you have a pic of your setup for these last few photos? (If you're willing to share).

Nice shots DCLegoboy75 :thumbup:

The Falcon one is awesome!

Couple of quick ones from me- been having a play round with a Weequay fig to go with my Skiff

Thanks. Nice shots. Where/ which set does Weequay come with?

Edited by DCLegoboy75

The Weequay is not an official minifig. It has the head of Shahan Alama, the hair of Aurra Sing and the torso and hips of an Uruk-hai.

Fantastic, smokebelch! I get excited whenever I see that you've posted in this topic. :tongue: May I ask, do you have a pic of your setup for these last few photos? (If you're willing to share).

As for set-up shots not really much to see, its really just a piece of white A4 paper. As always lit with my trust old iPod touch :laugh:

Thanks. Nice shots. Where/ which set does Weequay come with?

As Bricktooth says its just a custom put together with a couple of other minifig parts- I saw the LOTR torso and seemed like a pretty good match for Weequay.

As Bricktooth says its just a custom put together with a couple of other minifig parts- I saw the LOTR torso and seemed like a pretty good match for Weequay.

Thanks. Will scout around online to see what it will cost to put together one of these figs. It looks great!

Just picked up 250 plants / trees at a reasonable price for my mini-scale Endor bunker scene. Not easy finding local suppliers down under here and importing from Europe/ States makes it very expensive. Looking forward to the weekend!

Couple of quick ones from me- been having a play round with a Weequay fig to go with my Skiff

:drool: fantastic again smokebelch.

I really love how this photo turned out. Can you post a behind-the-scenes photo of the lighting used?

If you back track thru this massive thread, Smokebelch has shared his secrets before. I know because I asked him how he does it too and he shared the info.

Anyway I picked up Jabbas Palace for $85 thanks to Craigslist. I took some shots.

_dsc0015.jpg

p1010821.jpg

p1010822.jpg