My third build for Round 5 of The Tourney at MOCpages. Largely inspired by Bentoft's interiors. The bley/tan colorscheme is something I've wanted to do for a while, and I'm quite pleased with how it looks. The large stained glass windows were an interesting challenge, as they're tilted to give each stained panel more of a diamond shape.

William Marshall earned the favour of four successive kings in England, by his loyal service. He rose to become one of the most influential and powerful men in England, by the end of his life.

overview.JPG

low.JPG

nobles.JPG

windows.JPG

scribe.JPG

scribe2.JPG

See more pictures here: http://www.brickbuilt.org/?p=1370

C&C appreciated :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

I really love this build. The colours work well together and the windows are fantastic.

Nice work. The windows are a cool idea to create this glass optic and the floor is well done too. Nice structure :classic:

Fantastic build! :wub: I love the scribes' spot, as well as the bookends :thumbup: Great to see some sig-figs in there too :classic:

Wow, that looks amazing :classic:

The floor and the windows really turned out great!

Edited by Balbo

Great build, nice seeing this posted here on the (almost) 2 week anniversary of this beating me :classic:

I really like the use of the angled 1x1 plates everywhere.

Great scene! Lots of detail. And as others have pointed out, the windows and the floor mosaic are real eye-catchers.