Gideon

Guarding the Dam [WZ2:G12, High Council]

Guarding the Dam

Warzone 2: "Battle for the Reservoir", G12

Kaliphlin High Council soldiers are guarding one of the dams of Flagg's reservoir. Since the top of the dam is a good route for troop movements, a barricade has also been built to help stopping any attempt by either the Ulandians or the forces of the Desert King to circumvent the reservoir on this side.

The capacity of the reservoir is at present not fully utilized, the highest level after the last rainy season can be seen on the face of the rocks and the dam.

16706907788_2fe82f21ba_c.jpg

My entry to Warzone 2: Battle for the Reservoir in the Kaliphlin civil war.

If I get a say in the matter by this build, I'd like D3 to be the next war zone.

Edited by Gideon

Brilliant execution and great concept - while I like all the wonderful aquaducts, it is great to see some moreunique takes on this challenge!

That barricade it lovely - have actually thought about barricades a lot, but never seemed to come up with a solution. But this one is a great inspiration! :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's a cool build, especially the green elements showing the latest water line is really cool. Only nitpick would be that the rocks look more like walls, because you used the same technique that you usually use for walls. But these colors take tha cake anyways.

Nice colors, great reference to real life water/rock interactions with the water line bit.

Nice take on this zone! :thumbup: The cliff layers look great!

Great idea!!!! I love how you used the green to show the level of water!!!

:thumbup:

Nice cliff layers and colors! I like the barricade!

The water could be more interesting though.

Beautiful build, the various rock layers and the high water marks really enhance this build. Lovely palm tree and water as well!

If I could make one suggestion, it's that the angles in this build are a tad too straight. Perhaps a curve in the dam or more angling of the reservoir would have been great. Small nitpick for an otherwise awesome entry!

Beautiful colours and presentation as always Gideon

:thumbup:

The way you portrayed the high water levels is quite effective :thumbup: Excellent barricade and rock too, the 2x2 round plates give a neat texture :classic: