Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Welcome to our new pirates moderator: Phred

Join me in welcoming Phred as our new Pirate moderator.

After a break of few years he has now returned to rule our Pirates forum.

Congrazulatios Phred! The mighty cucumber, or was it a pickle!? :pir_wacko: I always mix those two. Anyways! :pir-grin: Welcome back Phred, Its good to have you back!

Captain Becker

Congrats. Knew something was up when his rank changed to Moderator a couple of days ago. :wink:

Thank you B and everyone.

It's a privilege to assist EB with Moderating this forum again. I look forward to keeping this ship afloat and going in the right direction. :thumbup:

Congratulations! I hope the Pirate forum will prosper under your reign!

Now, one week of Phred I.'s regency, and the forum is blossoming again... coincidence? Those who affirm shall be keelhauled!

(Phred, please don't 'affirm' this yourself, it would render my threat ridiculous! pirate_laugh2.gif)

Thank you Mr. Phes and fellow pirates.

Now, one week of Phred I.'s regency, and the forum is blossoming again... coincidence? Those who affirm shall be keelhauled!

(Phred, please don't 'affirm' this yourself, it would render my threat ridiculous! pirate_laugh2.gif)

It must be a coincidence. :tongue:

I know I'm hardly around these parts of the Eurobricks but congratulations Phred!

Phred, congratulations on your recent appointment as Pirates Moderator. I think we all knew that the release of the 2015 wave of sets was going to provide a tremendous boost to the forum, but the explosion of activity recently is still a pleasant surprise. I'm a newcomer (ex-lurker!) so I don't know much about you, but I see that you've been a member for a long time now and I trust that the forum is in good hands. You've been helpful with other members' posts, and if you keep that mindset toward the forum as a whole, this ship will be going places! Let's tap a fresh barrel and...what? Why is the rum always gone? Argh! Well, these tiny little green bottles of ABS will have to suffice. Best wishes to you sir!

Thank you everyone.

Yes Captain Dee, I've been on EB so long, this is my third time being on staff. I'm in a much more permanent situation in life, so yous guys are stuck with me for a while. :laugh:

It's been a while since I've been on eurobricks, but congratulations Phred.

I have no idea whether it's your doing or the new pirates sets. But it's sure nice to see so much activity in the pirates forum again! Anyway, thanks for taking over this vacant position, it was about time!