Here is my small scale, about 1:17, rc Nissan Skyline R34. Not many functions, but does have servo steering, rear differential, opening bonnet and boot. I have tried to make it as small as possible whilst accommodating the AA battery box.

16866548986_b21ce3dce9_c.jpg

16272319043_dd6e071f0c_c.jpg

16272363293_c6f2740f30_c.jpg

16704773248_1ca7625aa1_c.jpg

Hope you like it.

Awesome little car, welcome to eurobricks! Do you have a video of it driving? What motor did you use for drive?

Edited by Coola1

Hi -Z-, welcome to Eurobricks and good model you present here, nice and compact.

The only suggestion I have is to try and make the rear part (everything that's behind the rear wheel) less box-shaped, maybe by adding some angles or curves, like you have on the side of the car.

Thanks for the comments and the welcome to Eurobricks.

Unfortunately the car does not have suspension, as I wanted to keep it simple and I couldn't see a way of fitting it in at this size anyway. I hope to progress to suspension, gearbox, etc in future MOCs. It is driven by one L motor sitting behind (in parallel to the rear axle) - this proved a bit of a headache to fit securely, as it kept trying to twist away from the differential gear when powered. It is a bit slow, but I suppose that is to be expected.

I will try to find time to post a shot of the underside when I get time.

Edited by -Z-

You should use more Lego system parts, I mean bricks, plates, hinges, slopes...To make it look closer to original, especially in such scale.

But even without that parts, your model is lookng good and close to Sky:)

Edited by rm8