darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I thought it would be good to have a topic on possible planet sets so I'll get the ball rolling...

Kamino:Republic Gunship with Clone trooper

Hoth:Snowspeeder with Dak

Geonosis:Geonosian fighter with Geonosian Drone

Thanks for reading. :classic:

I better prefer in Hoth Planet, Wes Janson (Wedge's Gunner) instead Dak Ralter.

Aayla Secura- Felucia with an AT-ST

You probably mean the AT-RT. :wink:

A AT-AP not a AT-ST :classic:.

And I think that he meant an AT-OT. :wink:

AT-ST, AT-RT, AT-AP, AT-OT eh how about a AT-PT to compleat the set :grin:.

I like the idea of these planets sets for the figs but the vehicles don't impress me much, nor do the planets themselves.

Edited by Mr Man

How about:

Korriban with Sith Starfighter and Sith Soldier

Death Star II with Millenium Falcon and Lando

Felucia with Rogue Shadow and Starkiller

Dagobah with X-Wing and Training Luke

Kasshyyk with CTT and Clone Trooper (Phase II)

Utapau with Wheel Bike and Grievous

Cato Nemoidia with ARC-170 and Captain Jag

Coruscant with Nu-class shuttle and Palpatine

Mustafar with JSF and Anakin

Quell with RGS and Aayla Secura

Kamino with Trident Assault Craft and Aqua Droid

Geonosis with AT-TE and Clone Trooper

Way to repeat most of my list. :tongue: However, the difference in your list is that you have main characters as the minifigs. Judging by Series 1 and 2 of the Planet sets, TLG seems to focus more on generic and minor characters, and I like that. I'd much rather have a generic pilot than Captain Jag again (to fill Kit Fisto's seat in the ARC-170) or a clone to add to my army rather than yet another copy of a Jedi.

And I the same idea for Dagobah, but I didn't list it since we're already getting an X-Wing with Yavin 4.

I would love to see:

Clone Wars themed Mandalore with Mandalorian Shuttle and Pre Vizsla.

To be honest, I am very surprised that a CW Pre Vizsla minifigure hasn't been done yet.

Edited by PadawanMenace

i'm not going to beat round the bush with too many options

tatooine with mini sand crawler and jawa mini fig :cry_happy:

This is probably the only wish here that I heartily agree with. Mostly just because of the Jawas, though Tuskens are getting harder to find nowadays, too. Can't think of anything to include with the Tuskens, though, other than Banthas (hard to make at that scale) or Landspeeders (not really associated with Tuskens)

I like the idea of these planets sets for the figs but the vehicles don't impress me much, nor do the planets themselves.

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! You forgot AT-TE. :blush:

Edited by Legocrazy81

I got a few more inspired by The Clone Wars:

Teth: AT-TE with ARF Trooper

Iego: Twilight with Anakin or Obi Wan

Nal Hutta: Eta-class shuttle with Qinlan Vos

This is probably the only wish here that I heartily agree with. Mostly just because of the Jawas, though Tuskens are getting harder to find nowadays, too. Can't think of anything to include with the Tuskens, though, other than Banthas (hard to make at that scale) or Landspeeders (not really associated with Tuskens)

funny i was just thinking tatooine with mini bantha and tusken but you bet me to it, just the thought of it makes my heart sink :wub: , will be keeping a close eye on future planet releases, hopefully someone at LEGO is watching this space

Also UT-AT, MT-AT, AT-AV, AT-XT, AT-AR, AT-AA...

At a stretch, The LEGO Group might be able to throw in a Tusken with some obscure podracer. But they'd have to give us Mawhonic first.

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! You forgot AT-TE. :blush:

Also UT-AT, MT-AT, AT-AV, AT-XT, AT-AR, AT-AA...

You forgot one, This is mostly Imperial, but certainly most famous, AT-AT! :grin:

You forgot one, This is mostly Imperial, but certainly most famous, AT-AT! :grin:

Why are we naming walkers again? Only the AT-TE, AT-OT, and AT-AP were actually on Felucia. :wacko:

Anyway, as redundant as this thread is, it looks as if it's going to be around a while, so someone should change 'Mosted' to 'Most' in the thread title...

Pun intended? :tongue:

We're already getting an Endor moon with an AT-ST and thankfully an AT-ST Pilot instead of Chewie. Unless you you mean the actual planet of Endor, I think it's unlikely we'll get another Endor set. Perhaps the B-Wing could come with the Death Star II?

You may be right about repeating the Endor moon in this line, but as long as people seem to have no issue citing scads of things to go in Tatooine sets, I'm going to go ahead and say I'd really like to see an Endor forest moon set come with an Ewok character (any, but ideally a "generic" warrior, or a named one we haven't officially gotten in a set), which of course would lead to the vehicle being an Ewok glider - a vehicle small enough that it wouldn't necessarily have to be a mini, but instead one that could actually work with the minifigure. Considering Ewoks' prominence in the finale of the cinematic series and the very existence of multiple additional works centered entirely around them (mostly released around two and a half decades ago, granted, but still), it's kind of astonishing to me that there've been only three sets with any Ewok characters, and it took ten years or more into the theme before the second and third of those arrived.

i'm not going to beat round the bush with too many options

tatooine with mini sand crawler and jawa mini fig :cry_happy:

I echo this, too. What I said about Ewoks applies to Jawas as well - they're actually in most of the live-action movies and any number of additional stories, and yet they've shown up in just a single set partway through the license (one with just three of them and an MSRP of $139.99 USD). We could really use more.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

I'd really like to see a set that involves a hangar scene, with a starfighter or two. Price point would be around the US$100 mark, but that's not so unusual these days and having a hangar (a built hangar, not just a wall with a door) and several ships + support gear would be well worth it.

Why are we naming walkers again? Only the AT-TE, AT-OT, and AT-AP were actually on Felucia. :wacko:

Ah what about the UT-AT or the AT-RT from the CW episode :wink:.

If we hadn't had any geonosions in the last few sets some Geonosis planets would be great but unnecessary now.

Edited by Mr Man

I'd really like to see a set that involves a hangar scene, with a starfighter or two. Price point would be around the US$100 mark, but that's not so unusual these days and having a hangar (a built hangar, not just a wall with a door) and several ships + support gear would be well worth it.

Are you imagining something like the 7754 Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser?

Jabba's Palace

From Episode 6.

Includes: Jabba's Throne Room with trap door, Jabba the Hutt and Han Solo Carbonite casing, Entry Gate with eye-like scanners, Rancor Pit with giant gate (the one that eventually killed the Rancor) and the Rancor, Droid Repair Room and numerous prison cells.

Minifigures: Luke Skywalker (Jedi with hood and hair), Han Solo (Bespin/Skiff), Princess Leia (Boushh disguise), Princess Leia (Slave outfit), Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, Boba Fett, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Bib Fortuna, EV-9D9 and 4 Gamorrean Guards.

Price: £299.99 GBP

No Lando?

I didn't think that he played too much of a role inside Jabba's Palace, but more on the Skiffs during what was supposed to be the execution of most of the heroes of the OT. That is why I didn't list him in that set idea.

As opposed to Zuckuss and 4-LOM, around whom all the action in the palace was centered, of course. :tongue: For that matter, even perennial fanboy obsession Boba Fett did about as much in the palace as Lando did.

I think Lando would be a pretty obvious and desirable part of a set along these lines.

One set I would like to see in either Summer 2012 or January 2013, would be a "Battle of Mon Calamari" set based on the premiere episode of season 4 of TCW, similar idea to "Battle of Naboo" and "Battle of Geonosis" sets.

First off, it could include three vehicles, two of the Republic water speeders, and one of the Quarren ones.

http://clonewars.dramatic-personae.net/displayimage.php?album=67&pos=187

http://clonewars.dramatic-personae.net/displayimage.php?album=67&pos=175

Mini-figures included would be Ahsoka & Anakin (Scuba gear), Captain Ackbar, Riff Tamson and a Quarren Soldier.

Price would be around the same as "Battle for Geonosis".

If I come up with any more CW set ideas, I shall post them soon :wink:

Since this thread is more about "stuff I want" than "stuff we're likely to see," here are a few of my pipe dreams:

- a truly ultimate Millennium Falcon, one even better than 10179 and with lots more features (a full interior, and everything that would make sense in it), plus a huge complement of minifigures - Han, Chewie, Lando, Luke, Leia (all but Chewie in multiple outfits), Artoo, Threepio, Obi-Wan, Vader, Nien Nunb, the Battle of Endor Rebel gunners, the DS I Imperial scanning crew, stormtroopers, etc.

- a Lars homestead / moisture farm

- an Ewok village set, with plenty of appropriate minifigures

- and, as long as TLG is willing to do EU stuff anyway, I'd like a Z-95 Headhunter.

One set I would like to see in either Summer 2012 or January 2013, would be a "Battle of Mon Calamari" set based on the premiere episode of season 4 of TCW, similar idea to "Battle of Naboo" and "Battle of Geonosis" sets.

First off, it could include three vehicles, two of the Republic water speeders, and one of the Quarren ones.

http://clonewars.dramatic-personae.net/displayimage.php?album=67&pos=187

http://clonewars.dramatic-personae.net/displayimage.php?album=67&pos=175

Mini-figures included would be Ahsoka & Anakin (Scuba gear), Captain Ackbar, Riff Tamson and a Quarren Soldier.

Price would be around the same as "Battle for Geonosis".

If I come up with any more CW set ideas, I shall post them soon :wink:

How about these for 2012/13:

10XXX UCS RGS: minifig scale, with 2 Aqua clone troopers, Rex, Hardcase, Kix, Jesse, and Dogma from the Umbara arc, plus two pilots.

XXXX Battle in the Tubes: The water tubes from the Mon Calamari arc. Comes with Ahsoka (Aqua gear), Prince Lee-Char, 4 Aqua droids, 1 Republic Undersea speeder

Iego: Twilight with Anakin or Obi Wan

For a second there, I was wondering why you wanted a 'lego' planet and then I realised......

:blush:

Edited by Lord Of The Fries

- a truly ultimate Millennium Falcon, one even better than 10179 and with lots more features (a full interior, and everything that would make sense in it), plus a huge complement of minifigures - Han, Chewie, Lando, Luke, Leia (all but Chewie in multiple outfits), Artoo, Threepio, Obi-Wan, Vader, Nien Nunb, the Battle of Endor Rebel gunners, the DS I Imperial scanning crew, stormtroopers, etc.

So basically 10188 but Falcon shaped :grin:.

So basically 10188 but Falcon shaped :grin:.

Yeah, pretty much - the same basic idea, anyway, in that it would be an "ultimate" set that essentially recreated every scene that takes place in or immediately around the Millennium Falcon, anywhere throughout the OT, even featuring alternate parts to build it as it appears either before the addition of additional landing gear (in A New Hope) or afterward (in the other two movies).

I'd like to see Lego re-release some of the episode 3 sets it would be even better if they keep the old helmets.

Why? The old helmets were a ridiculously inaccurate solution to get LEGO out of making faces for the clone troopers. Newer helmets with a filled in visor and a more accurate visor shape, along with the new Superman face underneath, would make the perfect EPIII clones.