darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Recommended Posts

On 6/21/2020 at 1:40 PM, ARC2149Nova said:

And no, it doesn't, but knowing Lego, they'll try to mess up the ones we already have (from 2013-2018), so I wouldn't put it past them..

Lego won't miss a chance to add to their lineup of bobbleheads lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot resistance existed, but here's a wave for it!

(I haven't seen much of the show, so most of it's just stuff I've found from the trailers)

Microfighters:
First order troop transport ($9.99): first order stormtrooper (new resistance style print)

Black Ace ($9.99): Griff Haloren 

Fireball vs Vonreg's TIE fighter ($19.99): Kaz (pilot helmet), Major vonreg.

First order troopers ($14.99): 2 first order stormtroopers (Resistance-style), mountain trooper, first order technician. Build is a first order turbolaser turret.

Resistance pilots ($14.99): resistance pilot (orange suit), Abenado resistance pilot, resistance officer, resistance ground crew. Build is a small transport for the pilots

Duel: Kaz vs Pyre ($19.99): Kaz and Pyre, pyre has that axe thing.  Build is a bit of the ruined hanger from the star destroyer they're in? To be honest I never saw this scene, just the bit from the trailer.

$20-30 location set: colussus bridge ($24.99): the command center with some consoles, Captain Doza, a first order stormtrooper, and Doza's droid.

Other sets;
Blue Ace ($39.99): Torra Doza, Commander Pyre, Red Ace pilot.

First order TIE fighter ($69.99): First Order TIE pilot, agent tyranny, Poe Dameron, BB-8

The fireball ($79.99): Kazuda Xiono, Kazuda's pink/blue BB-8, Tam, Neeku.

The Colussus ($119.99): Captain Doza, Pilots for Green and Yellow Ace, Captain Phasma, Flix, Orca, 2x first order stormtroopers.

Realistically we'd only see the fireball and first order TIE fighter, if any sets, but I wanted to complete all the shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2020 at 10:33 PM, Kit Figsto said:

For whatever reason, I feel like the toys from the anthology films just didn't sell that well.

The whole post-Lucas Disney Star Wars merchandise (ST, Rebels, Resistance, Anthology, Forces of Destiny etc.) seems to be on a downward trend, though some vehemently disagree.

However, I would argue Mimban and related troopers might be an exception. Even people who dislike Solo often like the Mimban scenes, and getting a Mudtrooper or a Mimban Stormtrooper on Bricklink is rather costly. But I know it is a bit of a shaky argument.

And it is quite certain that Lego will not return to the Solo Movie any time soon. The ship has sailed. Even the much better received Rogue one did not get much attention after its two waves. The era itself could be explored though.

Edited by Flieger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dream wave:

microfighters:

razor crest ($9.99): mandalorian (beskar)

Moff Gideon’s tie($9.99): moff Gideon with darksaber

boga vs wheel bike ($19.99): obi wan and grievous

battle packs:

clone legions ($14.99): P2 shiny, 41st siege battalion (no camo), 212th (normal orange), coruscant guard. Build is an accurate at-rt and a bit of cover

First order troops ($14.99): 2 first order stormtroopers, first order heavy, jet trooper. Build is a treadspeeder.

duel: duel on cloud city ($19.99): Luke and vader

other sets:
built on hope ($69.99): T-47, p-tower with a bit of  Jungle terrain, Speeder bike, and a bit of the yavin temple. Comes with Han, Luke, Leia, (ANH Han, yavin jacket luke, Leia’s appearance in the 2015-2019 comics), Chewie, wedge, and 4 rebel fleet troopers.

Imperial might ($69.99): AT-ST, turbolaser tower, E-web and speeder bike. Comes with Palpatine, vader, Tarkin, a tie pilot, 2 at-at pilots, and 4 stormtroopers.

the Stinger Mantis ($79.99): stinger mantis ship with some interior and Cal, Merrin, Greez, Cere, Second sister, a purge trooper and a purge commander.

Exogol ($89.99): sith throne, jar of snokes, palpatines puppet thing, and an area for where Kylo fights the knights. Comes with Palpatine (zombie-like), Palpatine (reborn), Rey, Ben, 2 guards and 2 of the knights.

pentaki areana ($169.99): massive areana with all 3 beasts, an orray, the pillars, some stands, the gate, and the area above the gate where dooku was. Comes with *breathes in* Anakin, Obi-wan, Padme, Count Dooku, Nute Gunrey, Jango Fett, Wat Tambor, Mace Windu, 2 Jedi, 2 geonosians, 2 b1s, 2 B2s, and 2 droidikas.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sorry it has taken its time, but here is the Revenge of the Sith Ultimate set ideas post. Definitely a lot less 'new' things than the previous 2 films but still plenty that can wet the appetites of Star Wars collectors for sure! The best Prequel film by a long shot, fantastic. 

New or redesigned things of note: All the ROTS Jedi e.g. Plo Koon is well in need of a redesign, San Hill, Tikkes, Rute Gunnay, Lushros Dofine, Updated Magnaguards, Wookie Warriors, AT-RT Driver, 212th Troopers based on 2020 Clone Trooper designs, Phase II Shiny Clones in similar fashion, Clone Commander Cody, Padme Amidala new outfit, Captain Kagi, Bail Organa, Captain Colton, New Shock Troopers, Tion Medon, FireSpeeder Pilot, Senate Guard, Jocasta Nu, Temple Guards, Mas Amedda, Utai Worker, Mustafarian, Clone Commander Bacara, Clone Commander Bly, 327th Corps Clone Trooper, R4-G9, Boga Creature mold, Merumeru, R4-F5, R4-C7, and unnamed one. 

(Wrote out what is new and realised damn there is a lot!!)  

Microfighters: 

Republic V-Wing Starfighter £8.99: Phase II Clone Pilot

Wheelbike vs Boga (brick built) £17.99: General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi

Battle Pack/army builder style sets:

Wookie Warrior Battle Pack £12.99: Wookie Chieftain, Wookie Warrior (x3)

Mygeeto Troopers £12.99: Galactic Marine (x4)

Republic Venator Artillery Cannon £19.99: Shiny Phase II Clone Trooper (x2)

Small-medium Scale sets:

Anakin's Green Jedi Interceptor £24.99: Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, Mustafarian

Wookie Ornithopter £24.99: Wookie Warrior (x2), Battle Droid

Republic V-Wing Starfighter £24.99 (pointier front design): Phase II Clone Pilot, Unnamed Astromech R2 unit (Seen here: https://droidspotting.tumblr.com/image/14923263378)

Corporate Alliance Tank Droid £29.99: Security Battle Droid, Battle Droid, Chewbacca, Commander Gree

Clone Scout Walker £29.99: Yoda, AT-RT Driver, Merumeru

Droid Tri-Fighter £34.99: Battle Droid Pilot, Buzz Droid, Rute Gunnay

Clone FireSpeeder £39.99: FireSpeeder Pilot, Senate Guard

Battle Droid Troop Carrier £39.99: Battle Droid Commander, Battle Droid (x10), Battle Droid Pilot, Wookie Warrior, 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper

General Grievous' Wheel Bike Attack £44.99: General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi, 212th Clone Trooper, Boga 

Republic Swamp Speeder £44.99: Quinlan Vos, Clone Kashyyyk Trooper, 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper, Super Battle Droid (x2)

Senate Duel £49.99 (2 senate pods, Bail's Speeder): Yoda, Emperor Palpatine, Bail Organa, Mas Amedda

Separatist Shuttle £54.99: Battle Droid Pilot, San Hill, Tikkes, Magnaguard

Duel on the Invisible Hand £64.99: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Count Dooku, Chancellor Palpatine, Super Battle Droid

Republic Assault Gunboat £64.99 (w/CrabDroid): Phase II Clone Pilot, 212th Clone Trooper, Airborne Clone Trooper, Battle Droid (x2)

Wookie Catamaran £69.99: Luminara Unduli (new skirt piece), Barriss Offee, Tarfful, Wookie Warrior, Battle Droid (x2)

Larger Scale Sets: 

Obi-Wan's Blue Jedi Interceptor with Hyperdrive Booster Ring £79.99: Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-G9, Tion Medon, Utai Worker

Arc-170 Starfighter £79.99: Plo Koon (new head mold), Captain Jag, Phase II Clone Pilot, R4-F5, R4-C7 (Could do Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter £29.99 with him and R4-F5)

Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle £84.99: Emperor Palpatine, Battle-Damaged Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader, Clone Captain Kagi, Clone ShockTrooper, Medical Droid

Republic UT-AT £84.99: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Bacara, Galactic Marine, Super Battle Droid (x2) 

Padme's Nubian Star Skiff £129.99: Padme Amidala (Mustafar outfit), Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, C3-PO (Chrome), R2-D2

Republic AT-OT Walker £129.99: Aayla Secura, Clone Commander Bly, 327th Star Corps Trooper (x2), Battle Droid (x2)

Bail Organa's CR70 Corvette £139.99: Bail Organa, Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Captain Raymus Antilles (EP 3), Captain Colton

Republic Gunship £139.99 (2 Minifigure line-ups): Obi-Wan Kenobi, Clone Commander Cody, 212th Clone Trooper (x2), Phase II Clone Pilot, Super Battle Droid, Battle Droid OR Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Saesse Tiin, Agen Kolar, Phase II Clone Pilot, Shiny Phase II Clone Trooper 

The Invisible Hand £139.99: General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Chancellor Palpatine, Magnaguard (x2), Lushros Dofine, Battle Droid Pilot, Security Battle Droid, R2-D2 

UCS Jedi Temple £299.99: Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Jocasta Nu, Stass Allie, Eeth Kolar/Agen Kolar, Coleman Kcaj, Jedi Temple Guard (x2), 501st Clone Trooper (x2)

Edited by ArrowBricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 10:28 AM, Flieger said:

The whole post-Lucas Disney Star Wars merchandise (ST, Rebels, Resistance, Anthology, Forces of Destiny etc.) seems to be on a downward trend, though some vehemently disagree.

However, I would argue Mimban and related troopers might be an exception. Even people who dislike Solo often like the Mimban scenes, and getting a Mudtrooper or a Mimban Stormtrooper on Bricklink is rather costly. But I know it is a bit of a shaky argument.

And it is quite certain that Lego will not return to the Solo Movie any time soon. The ship has sailed. Even the much better received Rogue one did not get much attention after its two waves. The era itself could be explored though.

I would say that if we don't get anything Solo or Rogue One in the next 2-3 years, it's unlikely that we'll see much more ever from it.  This is the first opportunity with no real new properties to make sets of (the Cassian show in 2021 might get a set or two but I feel like they're done doing major waves based on TV shows, since both Resistance didn't and The Mandalorian only got one set with another after they realized how popular it was).  I can understand why Solo/Rogue One didn't get much in 2018-2020, since they had TLJ and TROS, plus their anniversary wave to do, but now is the perfect opportunity with nothing new coming out to revisit some of those movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kit Figsto said:

I would say that if we don't get anything Solo or Rogue One in the next 2-3 years, it's unlikely that we'll see much more ever from it.  This is the first opportunity with no real new properties to make sets of (the Cassian show in 2021 might get a set or two but I feel like they're done doing major waves based on TV shows, since both Resistance didn't and The Mandalorian only got one set with another after they realized how popular it was).  I can understand why Solo/Rogue One didn't get much in 2018-2020, since they had TLJ and TROS, plus their anniversary wave to do, but now is the perfect opportunity with nothing new coming out to revisit some of those movies.

We went 10 years without any attack of the clones sets (should have been TPM, it's a far worse film :laugh:), so anything is possible.

On another note, I think animated series waves are done but I could see a large amount of mando sets soon, past the 3 coming out in september/october.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

We went 10 years without any attack of the clones sets (should have been TPM, it's a far worse film :laugh:), so anything is possible.

On another note, I think animated series waves are done but I could see a large amount of mando sets soon, past the 3 coming out in september/october.

Neither of them should be neglected. I love both films and wouldn't give up sets for either one. I do wish the more recent sets wouldn't play it so safe with their character selection though. There's so much from each of the prequel films that still hasn't been touched yet.

Will be interesting to see if we get anything more from the sequels going forward after the Night Buzzard is released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wesker said:

Neither of them should be neglected. I love both films and wouldn't give up sets for either one. I do wish the more recent sets wouldn't play it so safe with their character selection though. There's so much from each of the prequel films that still hasn't been touched yet.

Will be interesting to see if we get anything more from the sequels going forward after the Night Buzzard is released.

I was joking about TPM (I mean it's still my least favorite, but I wouldn't want it to not get any sets). I kind of get where they're going with character selection for the prequel sets, though. both the clone wars sets I think are great in terms of figure selection, although I think both grievous's fighter and anakin's interceptor needed another figure. Maybe Cody and Rex. The thing is they have to focus on giving kids the major characters and not giving us obscure ones like the (it pains me to say this because I really want a lego Wat Tambor) separatist council.

I think we'll see more prequel and OT sets for a year or two just due to how recent all the sequel sets are, then we'll see the same amount of sequel and prequel sets after that. Doing some more research, the lack of attack of the clones sets for so long is probably due to clone wars sets having most of the major vehicles and characters, along with p1 clones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

We went 10 years without any attack of the clones sets (should have been TPM, it's a far worse film :laugh:), so anything is possible.

On another note, I think animated series waves are done but I could see a large amount of mando sets soon, past the 3 coming out in september/october.

True, hopefully we just get something else from Rogue One, I'm still missing way too many important characters.

And I agree, I think if we ever do get significant animated waves it'll be Clone Wars only or if there's ever another show that has the same reaction TCW had.  My guess is that the rumors around Rebels sets not selling too well might be true and that LEGO's new approach to Star Wars TV shows is to do maybe one or two sets at the launch of the show, and then wait and see how it does.  I could definitely see more Mando sets too (I'm blanking on the third new one, we have the Child sculpture, Razor Crest, and what else?).  Gideon's TIE seems way too conducive to not be made into a set, I could see a New Republic X-Wing in the next year or so since they usually like to have an X-Wing on the shelves, but could be a nice variation away from either a Red Squadron or Resistance X-Wing, and maybe some sort of location based set of Arvala-7 as a way to get Kuilil.  

I'd also say that we're probably guaranteed to get at least one set from Mando S2 in the winter wave, given how in-demand both the Mandalorian Battle Pack and AT-ST were (and, while the AT-ST is a great set, I'd bet a lot of people were literally just buying it for Mando/Cara Dune since it's not a new vehicle or anything).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hasbro is going to give us a full rerelease of the Ghost Crew, plus Ahsoka, so Rebels merch may not be dead yet.

While I don't expect a full wave, Hera and her Ghost is very popular in the current canon (even cameos), so I could see Lego giving us yet another shot at the crew.

The sets I'd personally like to see are as follows:

The Ghost ($169.99): Decent upgrade with more room for the figures to "play with". Hera, Kanan, Ezra (blue hair, dark tan hands), Sabine (black shoulders), Zeb, Chopper.

Imperial Interdictor ($139.99): Konstantine, Thrawn, 2x Imperial Lieutenant (black suits), 2x Stormtroopers, Scout Trooper.

AT-DP ($59.99): Agent Kallus (Dark tan Han hair), 2x AT-DP Pilots, Scout Trooper (with electro-staff)

I'd say a new Ghost and an Interdictor would do nicely, maybe the Ghost could see a rerelease next year, given there's nothing big enough to replace it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

 

I'd say a new Ghost and an Interdictor would do nicely, maybe the Ghost could see a rerelease next year, given there's nothing big enough to replace it.

If the Rebels sequel is actually coming out this year, I could see a ghost set coming in the Jan 1 wave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 7:12 PM, ArrowBricks said:

Republic Swamp Speeder £44.99: Quinlan Vos, Clone Kashyyyk Trooper, 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper, Super Battle Droid (x2)

Does this already includes the collapse of the Pound or is there another Swampspeeder I don't know about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ARC2149Nova said:

The Ghost ($169.99): Decent upgrade with more room for the figures to "play with". Hera, Kanan, Ezra (blue hair, dark tan hands), Sabine (black shoulders), Zeb, Chopper.

If/when we ever see a re-release, I really hope it's more akin to the Falcon playsets as opposed to the previous release of The Ghost where there wasn't really any interior besides the guns and cockpit.  Technically scale-wise, a system-scale Ghost would probably be closer to $300 (keeping it about the same scale as the $150 Falcons that we get), but I think for $160 you could probably fit the cockpit, front guns, a cargo area behind the front ramp, and then maybe two small cabins on the upper level.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Hasbro is going to give us a full rerelease of the Ghost Crew, plus Ahsoka, so Rebels merch may not be dead yet.

While I don't expect a full wave, Hera and her Ghost is very popular in the current canon (even cameos), so I could see Lego giving us yet another shot at the crew.

The sets I'd personally like to see are as follows:

The Ghost ($169.99): Decent upgrade with more room for the figures to "play with". Hera, Kanan, Ezra (blue hair, dark tan hands), Sabine (black shoulders), Zeb, Chopper.

Imperial Interdictor ($139.99): Konstantine, Thrawn, 2x Imperial Lieutenant (black suits), 2x Stormtroopers, Scout Trooper.

AT-DP ($59.99): Agent Kallus (Dark tan Han hair), 2x AT-DP Pilots, Scout Trooper (with electro-staff)

I'd say a new Ghost and an Interdictor would do nicely, maybe the Ghost could see a rerelease next year, given there's nothing big enough to replace it.

We totally need a new ghost. If there is a sequel series as rumored, it's a given, but even without it I think there's some hope given that either hera or the ghost have shown up in Rogue One, the Alphabet squadron novels, Rise of Skywalker, various comics, and even Squadrons. I think a new ghost would sell pretty well.
What crew would you want in it? Personally I'd want the s3/s4 crew, as I personally liked those seasons better and how they gave some more development to Ezra and Kanan. Maybe they could throw in s4 kallus, too.

1 hour ago, Kit Figsto said:

If/when we ever see a re-release, I really hope it's more akin to the Falcon playsets as opposed to the previous release of The Ghost where there wasn't really any interior besides the guns and cockpit.  Technically scale-wise, a system-scale Ghost would probably be closer to $300 (keeping it about the same scale as the $150 Falcons that we get), but I think for $160 you could probably fit the cockpit, front guns, a cargo area behind the front ramp, and then maybe two small cabins on the upper level.  

I managed to snag the 2014 one (no zeb, unfortunately) a few years ago, and there's so many areas with a bit of space under panels. It shouldn't be hard at all for designers to make a bigger interior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

If/when we ever see a re-release, I really hope it's more akin to the Falcon playsets as opposed to the previous release of The Ghost where there wasn't really any interior besides the guns and cockpit.  Technically scale-wise, a system-scale Ghost would probably be closer to $300 (keeping it about the same scale as the $150 Falcons that we get), but I think for $160 you could probably fit the cockpit, front guns, a cargo area behind the front ramp, and then maybe two small cabins on the upper level.  

I wouldn't want to see a $300 Ghost, outside of maybe a UCS variant. A system-scale set needs to be halfway affordable to maintain marketability. If we can suffer $130+ ISDs, then a $150-$180 Ghost would work for me, personally, especially since the 2014 model was only $90.

59 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

What crew would you want in it? Personally I'd want the s3/s4 crew, as I personally liked those seasons better and how they gave some more development to Ezra and Kanan. Maybe they could throw in s4 kallus, too.

Pretty much just the OG 6, plus maybe Kallus (S1) or Ahsoka, with white lightsabers this time. The story itself notwithstanding, I prefer pre-(SPOILERS) Kanan and Sabine's later suits were okay, but I like the S1 look the best. But, even if they gave us S3 Ezra/Sabine, and maybe Phantom-2 Kanan, I still wouldn't complain. But for villain figures, I'd want either the Seventh Sister or a new Thrawn and Governor Pryce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ARC2149Nova said:

I wouldn't want to see a $300 Ghost, outside of maybe a UCS variant. A system-scale set needs to be halfway affordable to maintain marketability. If we can suffer $130+ ISDs, then a $150-$180 Ghost would work for me, personally, especially since the 2014 model was only $90.

Oh yeah, I may have worded that poorly, I just meant that a Ghost about the size of the system-scale Falcons would be doable, even though it's technically a larger ship relative to the Millenium Falcon.  A UCS Ghost would be awesome, albeit never happening, especially since I think one in scale with the $800 Falcon would be north of $1,000.  Plus, for as big of a ship as it is, most of the interior is confined to just the cockpit, gunner seats, and cabins, and I think that one little lounge area.  The rest is pretty much empty cargo bays and stuff, so I think making it too big would just waste space.

Edited by Kit Figsto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ARC2149Nova said:

I wouldn't want to see a $300 Ghost, outside of maybe a UCS variant. A system-scale set needs to be halfway affordable to maintain marketability. If we can suffer $130+ ISDs, then a $150-$180 Ghost would work for me, personally, especially since the 2014 model was only $90.

Pretty much just the OG 6, plus maybe Kallus (S1) or Ahsoka, with white lightsabers this time. The story itself notwithstanding, I prefer pre-(SPOILERS) Kanan and Sabine's later suits were okay, but I like the S1 look the best. But, even if they gave us S3 Ezra/Sabine, and maybe Phantom-2 Kanan, I still wouldn't complain. But for villain figures, I'd want either the Seventh Sister or a new Thrawn and Governor Pryce.

I prefer the later kanan, reminds me of Kota from the force unleashed. But I agree we need seventh sister, she's the main antagonist of the second season. Thrawn could use an update with more accurate hair, and Pryce is another major antagonist we don't yet have.

Another realistic-ish wave with foci on Geonosis, Endor, and Exogol.

Microfighters:
Hailfire droid vs AT-TE ($19.99): Clone trooper and geonosis battle droid.

TIE Dagger ($9.99): Sith trooper

Poe's X-wing ($9.99): Poe Dameron (Pilot)

Battle Packs:
Endor rebels battle pack ($14.99): 3 rebel commandos (two with the green jacket and one with a tan vest), ewok. build is a speeder bike and small tree for the ewok to hide in.

Clone troopers battle pack ($14.99): 2 p1 clone shinies, clone sergeant, clone captain. build is a clone command center and a BARC

Duel: Duel on Geonosis ($19.99): Yoda, Count Dooku

$30 ish location set: Speeder Bikes ($29.99): 2 speeder bikes and a main build of a tree with a trap for the ewok to set. Comes with Luke, Paploo, and a scout trooper.

Other sets:

Separatist might ($29.99): Kind of an anti-501st legion set. Comes with a dwarf spider droid, droidika, and a brick-buils Orray as well as 2 geonosians, 2 clone troopers, 2 geonosis b1s and 2 b2s.

Battle for geonosis ($69.99): New tank droid design (I MOCed this in the "siege of mandalore wave" thread), BARC speeder and Acklay. Comes with Obi-wan, Padme, Clone commander, clone trooper, Jango Fett, geonosis b1, geonosis b1 commander, and a droidika.

Exogol ($79.99): Palpatine's throne, Jar of snokes, palpatine's puppet-like machine thing, area where kylo fights the knights. Comes with palpatine (Reborn, with Zombie expression on one side of head and Reborn on the other), Rey, Ben, and 2 knights.

Endor Bunker attack ($119.99): Large Endor Bunker with a speeder bike. Comes with Leia, Han, Chewie, Rex, Teebo, 2 stormtroopers, 2 scout troopers, and an imperial officer.

UCS (May 2020): Republic Gunship ($399.99): comes with a clone pilot with new helmet mold, Clone trooper with arm printing, and the fan choice, an updated jedi bob with dual-molded legs. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I prefer the later kanan, reminds me of Kota from the force unleashed. But I agree we need seventh sister, she's the main antagonist of the second season. Thrawn could use an update with more accurate hair, and Pryce is another major antagonist we don't yet have.

Another realistic-ish wave with foci on Geonosis, Endor, and Exogol.

Microfighters:
Hailfire droid vs AT-TE ($19.99): Clone trooper and geonosis battle droid.

TIE Dagger ($9.99): Sith trooper

Poe's X-wing ($9.99): Poe Dameron (Pilot)

Battle Packs:
Endor rebels battle pack ($14.99): 3 rebel commandos (two with the green jacket and one with a tan vest), ewok. build is a speeder bike and small tree for the ewok to hide in.

Clone troopers battle pack ($14.99): 2 p1 clone shinies, clone sergeant, clone captain. build is a clone command center and a BARC

Duel: Duel on Geonosis ($19.99): Yoda, Count Dooku

$30 ish location set: Speeder Bikes ($29.99): 2 speeder bikes and a main build of a tree with a trap for the ewok to set. Comes with Luke, Paploo, and a scout trooper.

Other sets:

Separatist might ($29.99): Kind of an anti-501st legion set. Comes with a dwarf spider droid, droidika, and a brick-buils Orray as well as 2 geonosians, 2 clone troopers, 2 geonosis b1s and 2 b2s.

Battle for geonosis ($69.99): New tank droid design (I MOCed this in the "siege of mandalore wave" thread), BARC speeder and Acklay. Comes with Obi-wan, Padme, Clone commander, clone trooper, Jango Fett, geonosis b1, geonosis b1 commander, and a droidika.

Exogol ($79.99): Palpatine's throne, Jar of snokes, palpatine's puppet-like machine thing, area where kylo fights the knights. Comes with palpatine (Reborn, with Zombie expression on one side of head and Reborn on the other), Rey, Ben, and 2 knights.

Endor Bunker attack ($119.99): Large Endor Bunker with a speeder bike. Comes with Leia, Han, Chewie, Rex, Teebo, 2 stormtroopers, 2 scout troopers, and an imperial officer.

UCS (May 2020): Republic Gunship ($399.99): comes with a clone pilot with new helmet mold, Clone trooper with arm printing, and the fan choice, an updated jedi bob ith dual-molded legs. 

 

I really like these ideas, and think most of them have a decent likelihood of becoming sets. I honestly would not like another Rebels wave,  as I strongly dislike the show and most of it's characters. Also, it Rebels' plot for the first season is like "Good guys blow up thousands of incompetent bad guys". I will pause my rant there, as this a Lego forum. We need more sets from the prequels, as there have not been many in the past few years. I think that the Republic gunship would be a big hit, but more so if the price point was more like $199.

Edited by Beleg the Ranger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beleg the Ranger said:

I honestly would not like another Rebels wave,  as I strongly dislike the show and most of it's characters. Also, it Rebels' plot for the first season is like "Good guys blow up thousands of incompetent bad guys". I will pause my rant there, as this a Lego forum.

I agree, Rebels was not the best work Filoni's done. Seriously, aside from TCW (where George was heavily involved) and The Mandalorian (which was mostly Jon Favreau) he's really not as good as people like to claim. Rebels had it's good moments though, with Ahsoka's continuation and Hera and Kanan's characters overall. Honestly, if we were to get another Rebels set or two, I really only want to see Imperial ships we never got (Interdictor and Arquitens), and another Ghost, just to get the gang again.

 

12 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Another realistic-ish wave

Battle Packs:
Endor rebels battle pack ($14.99): 3 rebel commandos (two with the green jacket and one with a tan vest), ewok. build is a speeder bike and small tree for the ewok to hide in.

Clone troopers battle pack ($14.99): 2 p1 clone shinies, clone sergeant, clone captain. build is a clone command center and a BARC

Duel: Duel on Geonosis ($19.99): Yoda, Count Dooku

$30 ish location set: Speeder Bikes ($29.99): 2 speeder bikes and a main build of a tree with a trap for the ewok to set. Comes with Luke, Paploo, and a scout trooper.

 

Cherry-picking the one's I'd like to see most. Duel on Geonosis is very likely, but I will say remove the BARC and build a better command center for the Battle Pack. We don't need more BARC Speeders. I'm also a bit more partial to the Commander, so maybe swapping the (fairly easy to obtain) Sergeant for him could work as well. I miss the days when 3-4 standard troopers was the...erm...standard in battle packs.

Ideally, I'd want a Phase I Troopers pack to include at least 3 Privates, and one Commander/Captain, but Lego would probably throw in a Jedi or something...

Also, I was thinking it would be cool to get a remake of the Rebel Scout Speeder Battle Pack. New RSS, 4x 2019's Rebel Trooper. And no, no head variants, keep it true to the original! :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Also, I was thinking it would be cool to get a remake of the Rebel Scout Speeder Battle Pack. New RSS, 4x 2019's Rebel Trooper. And no, no head variants, keep it true to the original! :grin:

To be fair there's a few battle packs I'd like to see get a remake similar to the Stormtrooper one we got last year. I'd love to see what they could do with the very first clone battle pack, or turning some of the two v two packs into full size packs, like the Endor troopers as @Mandalorianknight suggested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

To be fair there's a few battle packs I'd like to see get a remake similar to the Stormtrooper one we got last year. I'd love to see what they could do with the very first clone battle pack, or turning some of the two v two packs into full size packs, like the Endor troopers as @Mandalorianknight suggested.

The possibilities are nigh endless, like you mentioned with an updated ROTS Clone Troopers (Finally a new 327th Trooper :cry_happy:), we've passed the point of long-overdo on a droid battle pack (seriously, B1s used to cost $1 or less, now they're like $3 a pop), even a new Death Watch Battle Pack, or Hoth/Endor Troopers, the list goes on!

Though to be fair, the recent Mandalorians Battle Pack is sort of this build-wise, but not figure wise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Beleg the Ranger said:

I really like these ideas, and think most of them have a decent likelihood of becoming sets. I honestly would not like another Rebels wave,  as I strongly dislike the show and most of it's characters. Also, it Rebels' plot for the first season is like "Good guys blow up thousands of incompetent bad guys". I will pause my rant there, as this a Lego forum. We need more sets from the prequels, as there have not been many in the past few years. I think that the Republic gunship would be a big hit, but more so if the price point was more like $199.

Thank you! I disagree about rebels, but like you said it's a lego forum so I won't argue on it.

I'd much prefer a $200ish gunship that's minifigure scale, but I can't see them doing that for the upcoming UCS set.

2 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Cherry-picking the one's I'd like to see most. Duel on Geonosis is very likely, but I will say remove the BARC and build a better command center for the Battle Pack. We don't need more BARC Speeders. I'm also a bit more partial to the Commander, so maybe swapping the (fairly easy to obtain) Sergeant for him could work as well. I miss the days when 3-4 standard troopers was the...erm...standard in battle packs.

Ideally, I'd want a Phase I Troopers pack to include at least 3 Privates, and one Commander/Captain, but Lego would probably throw in a Jedi or something...

Also, I was thinking it would be cool to get a remake of the Rebel Scout Speeder Battle Pack. New RSS, 4x 2019's Rebel Trooper. And no, no head variants, keep it true to the original! :grin:

Yeah, it should just be a command center for the battle pack, the BARC would make it use too many parts. I wanted to keep some lower-ranking troopers for that set because I was thinking if you wanted to make an army, there'd be less commanders than seargents and captains. That said, there'd still need to 9 privates to every sergeant for it to work. Maybe a full geonosis wave could have that ideal 4 p1 trooper pack with the ranked troopers in other sets.

The rebel scout speeder is one of my favorite lego sets ever, I have probably too many of the 2008 rebel fleet trooper. Your idea for the remake sounds great, the only thing I'd add would be to give the troopers all a new head that's got the blank expression of the 2008 troops. And for "rebel friend" to be released alongside it in a polybag, of course. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, it should just be a command center for the battle pack, the BARC would make it use too many parts. I wanted to keep some lower-ranking troopers for that set because I was thinking if you wanted to make an army, there'd be less commanders than seargents and captains. That said, there'd still need to 9 privates to every sergeant for it to work. Maybe a full geonosis wave could have that ideal 4 p1 trooper pack with the ranked troopers in other sets.

The rebel scout speeder is one of my favorite lego sets ever, I have probably too many of the 2008 rebel fleet trooper. Your idea for the remake sounds great, the only thing I'd add would be to give the troopers all a new head that's got the blank expression of the 2008 troops. And for "rebel friend" to be released alongside it in a polybag, of course. :laugh:

As to the GAR, it's actually 8 to a Sergeant (the Sarge makes 9 :wink:) 3 Sergeants to a Lieutenant and so on. The only problem is, most people won't really care (I've always thought it would be cool to do an accurate Battalion), and I just love the color yellow. :grin: But you're right, the best thing is an all shiny pack with other ranks elsewhere (but the Commander's got to be cheap :tongue:)

It surprises me we don't have a Rebel Friend, with all the original Star Wars stuff Lego seems to think we need. Rebel Friend is at least iconic. A polybag would be the best, or another fan's choice figure (when and if we finally get the Nebulon-B UCS).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've mentioned these all before, but I'll reiterate my support for a $170-ish Ghost remake.  It has to happen next year.  It just has to...right?

As well as a $200 minifigure-scale (UCS) U-Wing and a $100 minifigure-scale B-Wing.  That all seems like a lot of money, and it is, but given LEGO's current pricing, I think that's the only way to do justice to those three ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.