darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Predictions for winter 2009/2010, we will probably get 5 or 6 sets.

Occuptera tri droid, with 3 jet troopers, 2 super battle droids, and captin rex. $ 30.00

Crab droid, with Jar Jar, 3-PO, and 3 battle droids. $ 20.00

Pod hunters, with plo koon, 3 commando droids, pilot droid, and 2 pilot clones with blue highlites, and a little secape pod. $ 50.00

UT-AT, with Aayla secura, 3 red clones, and a clone pilot. $ 50.00 ( 10195 gives me hope for this one since niether have been in any CWs shows yet )

Imperial dropship, with 5 storm troopers and 2 pilots. $ 30.00

Clone snow speeder, with rex and 3 clone troopers in snow gear. $ 15.00

And our 2009 UCS sets

UCS Imperial shuttle $ 200.00

UCS Tie fighter $ 100.00

Nothing in the Clone Wars seems sutible to be UCS, exept for a Venator, or Acclamator, maybe ??

Edited by CommanderBly 128

Since I only collect UCS sets, I'd love to see these sets before the license runs out.

My wish list in order:

1. UCS Imperial Shuttle

2. UCS Slave 1

3. UCS A-Wing

4. UCS TIE Fighter

5. UCS B-Wing

Honestly, I'd give just about anything to see a UCS AT-AT for the 30th anniversary of ESB, but I doubt that would happen. A UCS Slave 1 would probably be a better possibility, a UCS AT-AT would be just too expensive for the average collector on a budget especially in these tough economic times.

Edited by -=Skywalker=-

I doubt there will be any more AT, there is already the clone walker, there is already an AT-ST in the Endor set, and next month is the AT-OT with LAAT.

Thats 3 walkers already this year.

i am still holding out hope that someday we will get a nice rendition of the naboo cruisers from ep1 and 2. since chromed pieces would be too expensive, i will settle for the pearl grey color, like they used for jango's helmet piece.

I would like a large Jabba's Palace with newly painted Jabba and Gamorrean Guards (like the new Endor Ewoks.) Also incude Salcious Crumb, Bossh Leia, Max Rebo, light blue or sand green Boba Fett, Luke and a Rancor.This would be a large set.

Some Ryloth sets like the new blue/grey mtt, a Trade federation control ship with the new leader guy, and a battle pack with Mace, two CW scout troopers on AT-RT's and a couple of droids with one of those cannons.

Some Ryloth sets like the new blue/grey mtt, a Trade federation control ship with the new leader guy, and a battle pack with Mace, two CW scout troopers on AT-RT's and a couple of droids with one of those cannons.

What kind of cannon you're talking about and I think the trade Federation Control Ship is a good idea

Battle of Mygeeto

"War! Battle has spread to the world of Mygeeto!

Will you lead as Bacara and stop the droids, or will

you help the droids drive the clones off the planet?

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Bacara

2 Galactic Marines

Droid Commander

2 B2s

Octupera Droid

~$30

Since I only collect UCS sets, I'd love to see these sets before the license runs out.

My wish list in order:

1. UCS Imperial Shuttle

2. UCS Slave 1

3. UCS A-Wing

4. UCS TIE Fighter

5. UCS B-Wing

Honestly, I'd give just about anything to see a UCS AT-AT for the 30th anniversary of ESB, but I doubt that would happen. A UCS Slave 1 would probably be a better possibility, a UCS AT-AT would be just too expensive for the average collector on a budget especially in these tough economic times.

Why would you collect only UCS if the other sets are also very good?

Battle of Mygeeto

"War! Battle has spread to the world of Mygeeto!

Will you lead as Bacara and stop the droids, or will

you help the droids drive the clones off the planet?

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Bacara

2 Galactic Marines

Droid Commander

2 B2s

Octupera Droid

~$30

That seems like a lot of figs for a simple set. I thinks $30 is a bit cheap as well with a big vehicle and a possible two new moulds for unique charactes. Also, if they were to make an Octuparra Droid, it would most likely be CW-style in a Christophsis-based set. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love the set you described and would buy it without hesitation. :sweet: I'd even pay £50 for a set like that!

It seems that TLG is bound to make an Octuptarra set now. ) Since so many people vote for this. :laugh:

I myself am a great fan of it and wish we could have that nice giant thing with, say, jet trooper(s), Anakin and Loathsome. ) :wub:

Though I think LEGO won't give us nether Loathsome, nor Lok Durd.... :cry_sad:

It seems that TLG is bound to make an Octuptarra set now. ) Since so many people vote for this. :laugh:

I myself am a great fan of it and wish we could have that nice giant thing with, say, jet trooper(s), Anakin and Loathsome. ) :wub:

Though I think LEGO won't give us nether Loathsome, nor Lok Durd.... :cry_sad:

Yeah LEGO probably won't give us them because they're both captured, but hopefully they'll release them

I would really like a battle of Ryloth in 2010 after the Ryloth Trilogy of course!

Figs: Mace Windu, 2 Scout Troopers, 2 AT-RT, 2 yellow striped clones,a few droids and a few Twileks

Price: Would be 200 something US dollars or more

Yeah LEGO probably won't give us them because they're both captured, but hopefully they'll release them

I would really like a battle of Ryloth in 2010 after the Ryloth Trilogy of course!

Figs: Mace Windu, 2 Scout Troopers, 2 AT-RT, 2 yellow striped clones,a few droids and a few Twileks

Price: Would be 200 something US dollars or more

Loathsome was seen commanding the Christophsis invasion in The Hidden Enemy so he must have been freed, one way or another.

That'd be a set I wouldn't buy. I already have an AT-RT and Mace and there's nothing else in the set really, besides figs that aren't essential. $200 USD sounds very big for a set without much in. Just my opinion. :grin:

Edited by ADHO15

They are, indeed! :angry:

But Filoni gave a hint that they will return in future episodes! ) I sure hope too see more of them.... Since Loathsome is considered to be a legend according to Obi Wan, and Lok Durd is just too nice to be shown only in two episodes.... ) :classic:

Loathsome was seen commanding the Christophsis invasion in The Hidden Enemy so he must have been freed, one way or another.

That'd be a set I wouldn't buy. I already have an AT-RT and Mace and there's nothing else in the set really, besides figs that aren't essential. $200 USD sounds very big for a set without much in. Just my opinion. :grin:

But Hidden Enemy was before the Clone Wars Movie!

Since we found out about 10195, has anyone else wanted a seperatist landing craft to carry cis vehicles like the Republic dropship?

I've wanted a C-9979 for ages! I even posted a detailed description of what it could include in this thread, although it would be smaller to carry troops, not vehicles as that would mean it would have to be HUGE!

I liked Rook's but it was to big for me to buy if it was an official set.

I would also like huge battles, for example on is the Battle of Endor

You could just buy a few of the new set, make a bigger, complete bunker and have more ewoks, rebels and scout troopers. You could buy more Stormtrooper bps if you want more of them.

Just a way to overcome that problem if they don't release a giant battle.

UT-AT with some marines (they can use Snowtrooper helmets in different colors) and maybe Ki-Adi Mundi.

UT-AT with some marines (they can use Snowtrooper helmets in different colors) and maybe Ki-Adi Mundi.

I agree. This is a widely wanted set and the most realistic way of getting a Ki-Adi-Mundi fig. However, TLG doesn't seem to be making many PT sets these days so hopefully he'll feature in the Clone Wars and we can get a set from the series that includes him.

Next year and the year after will be the best for new sets, the clone wars will be in its second and third seasons, and the new tv show should have done its first maybe on its second season.

I would like a Acclamator.

I agree. Maybe smaller and cheaper than the Venator, seeing as I can't afford it this year. :tongue:

Good idea.