darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Set name: Transformation Bed

Minifigures: Burned Anakin, Palpatine, Medical droid, Darth Vader

Release: 2015*

Episode: ROTS

Description: This set is the room where Aniken becomes vader, in the center there will be a bed attached via two technic pins, a bit like a hammock, this bed can then flip over where Vader will be the mechanism to put the helmet on will be the same as palpatines arrest. Dotted around the room will be medical bottles robotic legs, arms and machiene.

*The reason why I put the date here is because this set will mark the tenth anneversary of ROTS , one of the most iconic moments in the film that I rembered was when vader arose from the bed, I know palpatines shuttle had this but vader had no armour so it wasn't the same.

Just in case you have never stumbled on this set http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7251-1 but it is pretty much what you were describing save for Palpatine.

Just in case you have never stumbled on this set http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7251-1 but it is pretty much what you were describing

save for Palpatine.

Thanks for the reply faefrost, I've seen that set before it looks good, I missed this though so I wanted a knew one also a new one would be good because we could see a new vader face.

Hi,

Set Name: Speeder Chase

Minifigures: Zam Wessel, Anakin, Kenobi, Padme (nightgown), black probe droid.

Estimated price: £29.00

Description: This set will come with Zam's speeder and Anakin's speeder, the pod in Zam's

speeder can detach from the wings for extra

playability and to represent the crash.

Why I want it: Its almost been eleven years

since this set came out and I missed that time,

so we have to see it again, mainly because of

Zam.

A remake of this would be great. A new Zam Wesell is long overdue.

Although I would prefer a Senator Padme over a nightgown version. It might be inaccurate to the scene but the chances of Padme getting many more minifigures are pretty slim, so it would be nice to get some of her more interesting costumes whatever chance we can.

Are battle packs moving back to one faction per box again? I read a comment on Brickset, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Gremer

Are battle packs moving back to one faction per box again? I read a comment on Brickset, but I'm not sure.

Yes they are, legoboy said he asked a lego worker and claimed it was confirmed info, so it probably is true, I wouldn't know why he would be making it up if it wasn't.

Edited by Darth Nader

At least the shuttle has been updated,

WHAT ABOUT JANGO'S SLAVE 1 AND THE TIE BOMBER!

>:| I'm mad at Lego for not updating these sets

I agree, these are long overdue, although if we were going to see a slave 1 I feel it would've been this year with all the AOTC sets that have been released. Perhaps they could kill two birds with one stone and UCS this set. I agree on the Tie Bomber, I own the original and while it's ok, they could give it a really nice update for a classic star fighter.

A new tie interceptor would be really handy though, as I missed out purchasing the last one a new one would be nice also.

I agree, these are long overdue, although if we were going to see a slave 1 I feel it would've been this year with all the AOTC sets that have been released. Perhaps they could kill two birds with one stone and UCS this set. I agree on the Tie Bomber, I own the original and while it's ok, they could give it a really nice update for a classic star fighter.

A new tie interceptor would be really handy though, as I missed out purchasing the last one a new one would be nice also.

I think we will see a UCS Tie Bomber before a Slave One sadly. The Tie B is probably a great candidate for UCS, whereas I think that Slave One may have too many complex curves to pull off well in a larger scale set, at least at this time.

Set Name:Battle of Geonosis

Minifigures: Padme, Kenobi, Anakin, Jango, Mace, Super Battle Droid (x5), Geonosis Battle droid (x3).

Description: This set will consist of three towers to chain padme anakin and kenobi too, there will be two geonosis beasts to attack them.

Old republic ideas:

XS Stock light freighter - Figs: Nico okarr, Republic trooper x2 (Red detailing not orange!), darth vindican and Malgus (before he had to wear the breathing apparatus)

Rendaran class shuttle - 3 Republic troopers with a random Jedi and an astromech or 3 sith troopers and a sith warrior

Mk.VI supremacy-class fighter - 1 sith trooper and shae vizla

Harrower class - 5-6 sith troopers, and a sith warrior

Thranta class - 5-6 republic troopers and Ven Zallow

Old republic ideas:

XS Stock light freighter - Figs: Nico okarr, Republic trooper x2 (Red detailing not orange!), darth vindican and Malgus (before he had to wear the breathing apparatus)

Rendaran class shuttle - 3 Republic troopers

with a random Jedi and an astromech or 3 sith

troopers and a sith warrior

Mk.VI supremacy-class fighter - 1 sith trooper

and shae vizla

Nice Ideas, I like the Thranta class one.

Here is one that I've thought of:

Set name: The Return of Darth Maul

Description: The set consists of savage opress, Maul with spider legs and maul with cyborg legs. The ship contains a cockpit and escape pos legs deploy at the bottom for landing.

Edited by Tariq j

Nice Ideas, I like the Thranta class one.

Here is one that I've thought of:

Set name: The Return of Darth Maul

Description: The set consists of savage opress, Maul with spider legs and maul with cyborg legs. The ship contains a cockpit and escape pos legs deploy at the bottom for landing.

Thanks I re-watched the three Old republic trailers and looked up the ships and characters in those and kinda went awol with making ideas lol

What about an Order 66 Mygeeto set? A nice PT Ki-Adi Mundi, Cmdr. Bacara, two Galactic Marines, and an octuparra droid? This would be my #1 hope for the 2014 ROTS wave.

Any Order 66 set would be great, but Mygeeto sounds the best. I've been longing for Galactic Marines and Cmdr. Bacara since ROTS first came out.

Any Order 66 set would be great, but Mygeeto sounds the best. I've been longing for Galactic Marines and Cmdr. Bacara since ROTS first came out.

I agree, TLG have to make them.

Old republic ideas:

Rendaran class shuttle - 3 Republic troopers with a random Jedi and an astromech or 3 sith troopers and a sith warrior

Mk.VI supremacy-class fighter - 1 sith trooper and shae vizla

Of those I would hand over money hand over fist for an XS Freighter and a Harrower. The Thranta I like, but just can't wrap my brain around how it would look in Lego?

Does anyone feel Lego should introduce a SW theme which takes place between episodes 5-6?

i'd like to see a feew sets from the rebels series, hopefully at NYC comic con we may get some preview images, cool information anyway. Thanks.

i'd like to see a feew sets from the rebels series, hopefully at NYC comic con we may get some preview images, cool information anyway. Thanks.

I highly doubt that we will see anything at NYCC. However (unrelated to NYCC) we usually get pictures around then.

Shadows of the Empire is already the major storyline covering the main characters' in that period.

Am I alone in thinking that the single hole Darth Malgus cape should be used for Vader? As it hangs straight down just as Vader's does. Brand new the normal capes just look too static, and its strange that the one holed cape has only ever appeared in one set. Also thinking of the Jedi I would also prefer for the Jedi robes to be printed on instead of the capes, I picture printing like that of the long coats used on POTC and the Lone Ranger figs and for the Hood they could print it on the back as they did for Wolverines mask.

Edited by ablake90

Am I alone in thinking that the single hole Darth Malgus cape should be used for Vader? As it hangs straight down just as Vader's does. Brand new the normal capes just look too static, and its strange that the one holed cape has only ever appeared in one set. Also thinking of the Jedi I would also prefer for the Jedi robes to be printed on instead of the capes, I picture printing like that of the long coats used on POTC and the Lone Ranger figs and for the Hood they could print it on the back as they did for Wolverines mask.

Vader's(the movie version)cape drapes over his shoulders though. The lego cape does look a bit too big but the single hole version looks too small on him.

Does anyone feel a new Vader is due I would be disappointed if they changed the printing, the current one is spot on, all I think he needs is a Grima Wormtongue style face but on grey with maybe an expression to capture the unmasking from episode VI

Edited by ablake90

I feel that Vader is fine. Here's an idea for a future Ep. 2 set, that would fit with the current ones:

Hailfire Droid: Hailfire droid, 2 clones, 1 super battle droid, 1 Geonosian battle droid. $25 (I'm not that creative, so tell me what you think)

Edited by Gremer