darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Ah, finally you noticed these two topics which are essentially the same as the Future Star Wars sets. I didn't bring up this point since I didn't want to mini-mod, but I really think it would be better if these two topics are just merged with the Future Star wars sets.

Well if you don't mind me stating they would have a harder time going through the many pages in the future star wars sets topic then in this topic.

Another statement only this topic should be merged with future star wars sets as thde other is for characters not vehicles or sets :wacko:

Well if you don't mind me stating they would have a harder time going through the many pages in the future star wars sets topic then in this topic.

Another statement only this topic should be merged with future star wars sets as thde other is for characters not vehicles or sets :wacko:

Don't you think when this topic you started becomes 100+ pages also then TLG will also have a hard time going through them? I understand your intentions are pure and all, but these two topics that you started are very similar to the Future Star Wars sets topic, which is dedicated to all the fans' wishful thoughts, whether they be sets, characters, vehicles, etc. And it's not for us to decide on this matter, but the higher ups in this forum, KimT and Stash.

I would go for a new Episode 2 version of Slave One (Jango's paint job is cooler than Boba's). The man never had time to teach his son Starship maintenance.

150px-Slave_I_-_SWGTCG.jpg

And then the Hammerhead-class Cruiser from Knights of the Old Republic:

250px-Endarconcept.jpg

Don't you think when this topic you started becomes 100+ pages also then TLG will also have a hard time going through them? I understand your intentions are pure and all, but these two topics that you started are very similar to the Future Star Wars sets topic, which is dedicated to all the fans' wishful thoughts, whether they be sets, characters, vehicles, etc. And it's not for us to decide on this matter, but the higher ups in this forum, KimT and Stash.

Yes but while we are debating I would like to point out that by august 2011 at the soonest this page will have 100+ pages.

Yes but while we are debating I would like to point out that by august 2011 at the soonest this page will have 100+ pages.

No point in debating anymore as KimT has already merged this topic with the Future Star Wars sets (rightfully so). So let the wishful thinking continue... :classic:

Yeah I'd like to see some KOTOR ships.

Funny you say that because I just saw this on TBB.

To bad lego is designed more for kids so EU doesn't seem to be TLC first priority.

Hammerhead

How about a re-release of the Bounty Hunter Pursuit set, but this time with the ships and Padme's room. Minifigs would be ASN-121, Padme(Nightgown), Zam Wessel, Anakin Skywalker(Episode 2), Obi Wan Kenobi(Episode 2) and R2-D2. I also want to see more sets based upon the Force Unleashed, and a set with Zuckuss and 4-LOM in it(hopefully not another Slave 1).

Lord Embo

How about a re-release of the Bounty Hunter Pursuit set, but this time with the ships and Padme's room. Minifigs would be ASN-121, Padme(Nightgown), Zam Wessel, Anakin Skywalker(Episode 2), Obi Wan Kenobi(Episode 2) and R2-D2. I also want to see more sets based upon the Force Unleashed, and a set with Zuckuss and 4-LOM in it(hopefully not another Slave 1).

Lord Embo

That could be possible if Lego decides to make a AToC wave for its 10th year aniversery.

That could be possible if Lego decides to make a AToC wave for its 10th year aniversery.

I doubt it. They went through 2009 without a single TPM set. They tend to address the minor anniversaries like 10 and 5 with a couple sets, only the 30ths and the 10th of LEGO Star Wars overall got full commemerative waves.

Hmmm,well star wars the force unleashed 2 comes out in a few days so I would like to see something to do with that.

Hmmm,well star wars the force unleashed 2 comes out in a few days so I would like to see something to do with that.

So would we all, unfortunately, I think the only ship or setting close enough to iconic to become a set based entirely on a video game is the Rogue Shadow, and we already got that.

So would we all, unfortunately, I think the only ship or setting close enough to iconic to become a set based entirely on a video game is the Rogue Shadow, and we already got that.

Ditto

Here are some of my ideas also I have not been on this topic for a while so if I post something I posted before let me know and I will change it :wink:

Moogan Gunship: New species are always welcome and it would be a good way to get some mandaloians (Customs official and Police Officer) and Padme or Satine :wub:

Clone DNA Chamber: Ventress, Anakin and ARC troopers would make this a awesome set.

Battle For Kamino: 99,Echo,Fives, Aqua Droid and Trident Drill would make this a total must get.

Sundari Mandalorian Prison Playset: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sundari_Mandalorian_prison

Would make a great playset as we would get cool characters like Almec, Satine, Mandalorian secret service and any of the Mandalorian cadets.

No one else posting on this awesome thread except me :cry_sad:

Anyway next ideas

Battle of coruscant (Clone wars miniseries)

Defend or take over Coruscant with this new set.

Figures (8) (Captain Fordo, Two Clones,Foul Moudama,Roran Corobb,Grievous,Magnaguard and Destroyer Droid).

Saesee Tinn's Jedi Starfighter

Take on droid starfighters with this new ship.

Figures (2) (Sasee Tinn and R4-C9)

Mini-Sub

Battle Clone Troopers underwater with the all new Mini-Sub. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mini-Sub

Figures (3) (Battle Droid and two Clone Scuba Troopers).

Mandalorian Police Airspeeder. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Police_Airspeeder

Stop corruption from taking place with the all new police airspeeder

Figures (5) (Satine,Tee Va,Padme,Mandalorian Police Officer, Mandalorian Royal Guard).

Cut Lawquane's farm. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cut_Lawquane's_farm

Defend the farm of Cut Lawquane by defeating the Commando Droids.

Figures (7) (Rex(Wounded), Cut Lawquane, Two Commando Droids, Suu, Jekk and Shaeeah)

Tipoca city military complex. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100920011136/starwars/images/d/d0/Tipoca_City_Military_Complex_arena.jpg

Help the cadets pass their training and become Clone Troopers

Figures (9) (Hevy,Echo,Fives,Cutup,Droidbait,Colt,Bric, El-Les and Shaak Ti.

No one else posting on this awesome thread except me :cry_sad:

Saesee Tinn's Jedi Starfighter

Take on droid starfighters with this new ship.

Figures (2) (Sasee Tinn and R4-C9)

Mini-Sub

Battle Clone Troopers underwater with the all new Mini-Sub. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mini-Sub

Figures (3) (Battle Droid and two Clone Scuba Troopers).

Mandalorian Police Airspeeder. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Police_Airspeeder

Stop corruption from taking place with the all new police airspeeder

Figures (5) (Satine,Tee Va,Padme,Mandalorian Police Officer, Mandalorian Royal Guard).

I could see these three happening. The rest, not a chance. But how sweet would Tinn's green Eta-2 Actis be :blush:

Mandalore needs some sets now, we had 5 episodes taking place there and all we got is the Death Watch (yeah, they are the coolest thing about Mandalore, so that's fine). Satine is too important a character not to be made a minifig some day.

Anyways, new idea: Naboo battle pack. Comes with 4 Theed officers and a flash speeder.

Edited by Supersonic

How boring just to want a Padme, everybody does. :grin:

Actually I have many other characters I would like other than just a Padme.

Though I won't list them (Because it one of the reasons MasterWindu got banned for and I don't want to be banned) :sweet:

Edited by commanderneyo

Anyways, new idea: Naboo battle pack. Comes with 4 Theed officers and a flash speeder.

You mean like this? :laugh:

7124-1.jpg

That would be great, but it would be in the size of a 'Big BP' like the Battle of Naboo set, since the Flash Speeder would be too large for a normal BP mini-vehicle. Your idea will certainly fit well with the upcoming Battle of Naboo set (sort of a sequel), but I doubt TLG will release another Naboo set since we'll already be getting that one.

That would be great, but it would be in the size of a 'Big BP' like the Battle of Naboo set, since the Flash Speeder would be too large for a normal BP mini-vehicle. Your idea will certainly fit well with the upcoming Battle of Naboo set (sort of a sequel), but I doubt TLG will release another Naboo set since we'll already be getting that one.

Lego should go back to releasing sets from one scene together in one line, like the olden days (ca. 1999-2000). For example, they released a bunch of Naboo sets together, a bunch of Endor sets together, and a bunch of Bespin sets together. I think they should do that, so we can get a lot more out of collecting.