darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Jabbas Palace

Tie fighter hanger ( 3 Storm troopers,1 shadow trooper, 1 shadow gaurd, and 1 tie F

Well i do have a Jabba's palace from 2002- and Sailbarge from 2006 :tongue:

Because of the just-released TIE Defender set, the next set on my wanted list from the same PC game is:

the Assault Gunboat

XWA-Xg1-3d-new.jpg

there is a lot of stuff I want to see here is some -endor battlepacks-episode 3 clones-palpitines arrest-order 66-jedi temple-more kyyshak stuff-and some more when they come to my mind :alien:

there is a lot of stuff I want to see here is some -endor battlepacks-episode 3 clones-palpitines arrest-order 66-jedi temple-more kyyshak stuff-and some more when they come to my mind :alien:

I have a feeling we will get endor battle packs next year. It would break the trend of switching from PT to OT but they would be so cool! I think we will get palpitines arrest wether it will be with the rumored order 66 sub theme or not. I dont see Kashyyk sets happening but I think we will a few chewies :classic:

I have a feeling we will get endor battle packs next year. It would break the trend of switching from PT to OT but they would be so cool! I think we will get palpitines arrest wether it will be with the rumored order 66 sub theme or not. I dont see Kashyyk sets happening but I think we will a few chewies :classic:

Palpatine's arrest was one of the option of the fan choice. Tbh, i think all 3 were great choices with palpatine's arrest first, then mon calmari, and finally cloud city w/slave I.

Palpatine's arrest was one of the option of the fan choice. Tbh, i think all 3 were great choices with palpatine's arrest first, then mon calmari, and finally cloud city w/slave I.

Yeah I think they were planning to do all of them any way just they wanted to know which ones were more appealing to consumers.

Personally my dream set would be a Nebulon B Frigate, preferably a UCS. I think this ship has such a unique and appealing design and would work out so great as a lego set. I have seen many MOC's that are astounding and i'm pretty sure TLG could pull one off. So id love to see one of those, other then that, maybe more Hoth sets :tongue:

I personnaly think they need to do padme's ship(imo), with Padme, C3-po and and captain {insert name here}.

and I think for the firespeeder on couracant they should have a crashed invisible hand with a firespeeder and have it come with Obi Wan, Anikan, Two fire chiefs, Palpatine and R2 :wub:

I'm almost certain that for the closing of star wars they are going to make a enormous jedi temple

I personnaly think they need to do padme's ship(imo), with Padme, C3-po and and captain {insert name here}...

That would be cool, Imagine an all-chrome model.

I'd like anything with Clones or Stormtroopers that is more affordable than the Tie Defender, and more battlepacks. I'd also like to see any sort of set featuring Mandalorians, although that's doubtful.

Well we have the Rogue Shadow from The Force Unleashed. I'd really love to see:

Felucia. A Rancor or two, crazy new flora and some assorted Felucian warriors.

Raxus Prime: Jedi Temple. Kazdan Paradus minifig, a Junk Titan and plenty of scrap metal.

Tie Construction Yard. A tie fighter (maybe 'under construction') in an assembly rack, General Rahm Kota minifig and a squad of his troopers.

All a pipe dream, cos the TFU ship has sailed. Maybe they'll do something for TFU 2 though.

Jedi council , 59,99 € : Council room with Yoda , Kit Fisto , Ki Adi Mundi , Plo Koon , Obi Wan Kenobi , random jedi master and two younglings in the training room.

Geonosis arena battle , 89,99 € : 3 new phase 1 clones , Obi Wan , Mace Windu , Anakin , Yoda , Dooku , Jango Fett , Boba Fett (young) , Padme , 3 Battle Droids , 2 Droidekas , 1 Super Battle Droid , 1 Geonosian , Poggle The lesser and one Geonosian Beast ( Acklay or Reek ).

Win the battle with the republic and save Anakin , Obi Wan and Padme!

The set comes with the arena , some traps and mechanisms and a little tribune thing for the separatists.

Jedi council , 59,99 € : Council room with Yoda , Kit Fisto , Ki Adi Mundi , Plo Koon , Obi Wan Kenobi , random jedi master and two younglings in the training room.

Geonosis arena battle , 89,99 € : 3 new phase 1 clones , Obi Wan , Mace Windu , Anakin , Yoda , Dooku , Jango Fett , Boba Fett (young) , Padme , 3 Battle Droids , 2 Droidekas , 1 Super Battle Droid , 1 Geonosian , Poggle The lesser and one Geonosian Beast ( Acklay or Reek ).

Win the battle with the republic and save Anakin , Obi Wan and Padme!

The set comes with the arena , some traps and mechanisms and a little tribune thing for the separatists.

That would be awesome, why have just one beast when you could have all three. I'd buy it.

Ya jedi council / arrest of emperor palpaentine are high demand sets. They were 1 of 3 options fan could choose a few years ago. I actually voted for arrest of emperor palpantine but it didn't win :sad:

A remade Jabba's Palace. I got the original, both of its add-ons, and the sail barge. Sadly, no 2 were together at the same time. :sad:

New and redone Ep.I sets.

$5.99- Gungan Attack- Battle the corrupt Trade Federation with the mighty Gungan Warrior and his loyal Kaadu! The fate of Naboo and Gungans rest in your hands! Includes 1x Gungan Warrior, 2x Battledroid, 1x Kaadu, battle cesta, and foliage.

$10.99- Theed Defense Battlepack- Protect Queen Amidala from the Trade Federation! The Theed guards await their orders in their Flash Speeder. Show the Federation who owns Theed! Includes 2x Royal Naboo Army Soldiers, 1x Naboo Royal Guard, 1x Naboo Royal Security, and Flash Speeder.

$10.99- Battle Droid Attack Battlepack- Capture Queen Amidala for the honorable Viceroy! OOM-9 leads his loyal Battle Droids to the Theed capital, with their Armored Scout Tank close by! Crush the opposing locals until you locate the Queen! Includes 1x OOM-9(Battle Droid Commander), 1x OOM Droid Pilot, 2x B1 Battledroid, Exclusive E4 Baron Droid, and Armored Scout Tank.

$19.99- Royal N-1 Fighter- Defend the planet of Naboo from Trade Federation forces with Ric Olie! The man who taught Vader to fly is now yours to own with the Royal N-1 Fighter! Includes Pilot Ric Olie, A2-A6, and a Naboo Soldier Engineer!

$29.99- Negotiations on Saak'ak- Defend the peaceful planet of Naboo with some aggressive negotiations! Battle the OOM Security Droids and find the Hangar! Includes Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, 2x OOM Security Droids, 2x Droideka, Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, and Saak'ak hallway portion.

$39.99- Skywalker Homestead-Hide from the sandstorm in Anakin's house! Show Padme the droid, eat dinner with the Skywalkers, inspect Qui-Gon's laser sword! Includes Anakin Skywalker, Padme Naberrie, Shmi Skywalker, Qui-Gon, C-3PO, R2-D2, and the dinning room and Anakin's work station from the Skywalker household!

$99.99- Ultimate Theed Battle- Challenge Nute Gunray and his droids for control of Naboo! Battle the evil sith Darth Maul! Uses modular design, the upper level serve as the throne room, while the lower serves as the generators, hallway, and chasm. Includes Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Darth Maul, Padme Amidala(Naboo Battle Fatigues), Captain Panaka, Queen Amidala(Sabe), 1x Naboo Royal Guard, 3x Naboo Royal Security, Nute Gunray, 4x Battle Droid, and OOM Droid Commander.

This would be my dream TPM line.

I don't want to make a bad bump, however, I'd like to express my wants. Maybe TLC will pay attention who knows? I'll make it easier to read and organized.

• CW Bounty Hunter BP
  • CW Snow trooper BP
  • CW ARF trooper BP
  • CW Mando BP
  • CW Jedi Council
  • CW Senate BP

I'm sure I could think of others, but I'm in a CW high right now. :P

Battlepackwise :grin:

Arf trooper battle pack

geonosian battle pack (4 winged geonosions with sonic blaster)

Death watch battle pack (3 soldiers and commander with dark saber)

commando droid battle pack (hopefully full fledge mini-figs and not flimsy like battle droids)

I'd love an arena, but I'm hoping more for something like this:

1: Minifigs: Padme, two Geonosian, Dooku, one clone, Nexu. Includes: Pole? Turret

2: Minifigs: Anakin, two super battle droids, Poggel the Lesser, Wat Tambor, Boba, Reek. Includes: Sep. Podium.

3: Minifigs: Obi-Wan kenobi, 1 droidika, 1 geonosian, 1 clone acklay.

4: Minifigs: Mace Windu, Jango Fett, two clones, Ki-Adi Mundi. Includes: Gate, Dwarf Spider Droid

A new Watto's junkyard with: New Watto, New Jar Jar, and Qui-Gon, Padme, and Anakin. :)

A new Cantina with: Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, Greedo, Ponda Baba and Dr. Ezavan, a Duros, a Ithorian (Hammerhead) and a Snaggletooth. Oh, and the bartender of course! :D

A New Jabba's Palace with: New Jabba, Bib Fortuna, Slave Leia, C3P0, Salacious Crumb, New Gammoran Guard, and some dancing girls and random aliens (like Ree-Yees) :D

The Rancor Pit with: Rancor, Jedi Luke, New Gamoran Guard and Rancor Keeper. :D

(Sorry for my spelling on Star Wars character names, I'm too lazy to call up wikipedia!)

Edited by Ogel

Lando's Millennium Falcon: Lando Calrissian, Nien Nunb(new design), Chewbacca, Han Solo(Endor), Princess Leia, R2-D2, C-3PO, 2 Scout Troopers and Luke Skywalker

Set:Millennium Falcon, 2 Endor Speeders, and 2 Trees

Hound's Tooth/Nashtah Pup:Bossk,Urai Fen, Silri, IG-88, and Tyber Zann

Cloud City , € 89.99 : A new Cloud City Playset with landing platform , the city , the platform of the duel on Bespin and one cloud city twin cloud car.

Minifigs: Han Solo , The new Carbonite Piece , Chewbacca , Ugnaught, Leia with new hair , Luke in cloud city clothes , R2 D2 , C3po , Boba Fett , Darth Vader , Stormtrooper , Lando Carlissian with new dark flesh head , lobot with lt. flesh head and new cloud city guard.

Snowspeeder , 29,99 € : A new snow speeder with grappling hook .

Minifigs : Hoth rebel trooper , Luke in new pilot suit , Rebel pilot .

A new Watto's junkyard with: New Watto, New Jar Jar, and Qui-Gon, Padme, and Anakin. :)

A new Cantina with: Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, Greedo, Ponda Baba and Dr. Ezavan, a Duros, a Ithorian (Hammerhead) and a Snaggletooth. Oh, and the bartender of course! :D

A New Jabba's Palace with: New Jabba, Bib Fortuna, Slave Leia, C3P0, Salacious Crumb, New Gammoran Guard, and some dancing girls and random aliens (like Ree-Yees) :D

The Rancor Pit with: Rancor, Jedi Luke, New Gamoran Guard and Rancor Keeper. :D

(Sorry for my spelling on Star Wars character names, I'm too lazy to call up wikipedia!)

Great ideas i love the mos esley cantina .