darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

How abut a series of order 66 packs! :cry_happy: For only 10$ USD! :cry_happy: They could make a Utapaun one w/ Boga, Obi, Cody, airbourne trooper, and 212th trooper!

They could also make one for the Jedi temple w/ 3-4 high council chairs, anakin, Appo, Shaak ti, and 2-3 younglings!

You can't forget the deluxe 20$ pack w/ yoda, tarrful, chewie, gree, kashyyyk trooper, AT-RT driver, AT-RT, and escape pod.

while they're at it, they can make a pack w/ two BARC speeders, Stass Allie, and Neyo!

Now all we need to do is think of a small vehicle to go w/ aayla secura, Bly, and two star corps troopers..?

I was just gettin started there! :tongue:

IG-2000; $30 (IG-88)

Gungan shield generator; $10 (jar-jar, gungan soldier x2)

Jedi Temple Ep. III; $500 (Obi, yoda, shaak ti, aayla, anakin, librarian[name?], 5-6 younglings, appo, fox, 501st trooper x3 ....)

Malevolence; $200 (grievous, 10 droids, magna-guard x2, Obi, Padme, anakin)

Cloud City [all new!]; $200 (darth vader, luke, boba, leia, han, lando, stormtrooper x2, bespin guard x2, lobot, ughnaut x2, C3-PO, R2)

Yavin IV temple/base; $100 (rebel x6, han, leia, reiken, rebel pilot x2, luke)

Maybe a few more in a while :grin: !

Edited by Clone Commander Assassin

Cloud City [all new!]; $200 (darth vader, luke, boba, leia, han, lando, stormtrooper x2, bespin guard x2, lobot, ughnaut x2, C3-PO, R2)

Yavin IV temple/base; $100 (rebel x6, han, leia, reiken, rebel pilot x2, luke)

Maybe a few more in a while :grin: !

Great ideas, Clone Commander Assassin! :thumbup:

I totally agree with you! These sets would be totally awesome and are absolutely needed (since the first version of the Cloud City was a flop and we regrettably haven't got a Yavin base until now)! So I really hope that TLG will release them soon!

Klaus-Dieter

Mos Eisley Cantina [all new]; $60 (greedo, luke, chewie, han, Obi, hammerhead, Chalmun, alien band-members x3, sandtrooper x2, Garindan spy)

Dexter's Diner; $40 (Obi, dex, W-A7 [waitress droid], criminals[?])

More later!

Edited by Clone Commander Assassin

Great ideas, Clone Commander Assassin! :thumbup:

I totally agree with you! These sets would be totally awesome and are absolutely needed (since the first version of the Cloud City was a flop and we regrettably haven't got a Yavin base until now)! So I really hope that TLG will release them soon!

Klaus-Dieter

Do we?

I like you ideas assassin but i doubt they could price those order 66 sets at $10. More like $20.

Not anotherone of those dreadful things; how about a TIE Defender, or a TIE Bomber?

Another Bomber (but in bley) sounds like a great idea.

A Clone Wars Jabba the Hutt's palace w/ assassin droids, Twi'leks and C-3PO

C-3PO wasn't in Jabba's Palace until the OT. Jabba had Bib Fortuna and other protocol (spelling?) droids before C-3PO.

Mos Eisley Cantina [all new]; $60 (greedo, luke, chewie, han, Obi, hammerhead, Chalmun, alien band-members x3, sandtrooper x2, Garindan spy)

The original was only $30, but that and the Diner are still good ideas.

Do we?

No, but I am pretty sure he means Endor. Certainly he can't mean Hoth.... :tongue:

I like you ideas assassin but i doubt they could price those order 66 sets at $10. More like $20.

I know a lot of people wouldn't pay $20 for boga, obi, two clone troopers, and clone commander. :hmpf_bad:

I'd love to have more Kashyyyk sets, but I doubt it'll ever happen :cry_sad:

Also more Hoth sets are welcome, especially Imperial sets...

The Snowtrooper is the most awesome Star Wars minifig ever.

Just my comments on your idea (which are all great! :tongue: ):

-I take the prices are in Euros, but I think some of them are a bit high.

-The TIE Fighters could include new or rare figs to encourage people who have the old, blue ones to buy the new ones as well.

-The Max Rebo Band only included one Bith (Barquin D'an), so two of those could be replaced by Bib Fortuna, some of the droids from the old Jabba's Palace set, Boba Fett, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Chewbacca, etc.

-I'd rather have a lower price and a moisture vaporator rather than such an expensive set and that 'tower'.

-More figs included in the Moisture Farm set, even if they are just C-3PO, R2-D2 and a Jawa or two.

-Falumpasets pulled Gungan Battle Wagons, so I'd rather see one of those and a wagon or two Kaadus.

-The geonosian BP could include an orray and a cart to fit it instead.

-I'd prefer normal super battle droids and normal battle droids and maybe a new droideka model that rolls up.

-There should be modular Petranaki Arena building sets, such as a box with Separatist leaders; a generic stand with geonosians and battle droids; 3 pillars with Padmé, the nexu and some droids and some Jedi; the acklay, Obi-Wan and some Jedi, some droids and a sonic cannon; and Anakin with the reek, some Jedi and some droids. Each part could be bought seperately and joined together to make a huge arena!

-I'm not sure what 'power droids' you mean. Maybe the set could include 2 B1 battle droids and a B2, as well as two clone jet troopers instead.

-The Crab Droid isn't that big so maybe a normal battle droid could be included too.

Just my ideas on how to improve yours. I'd love TLG to make any of these! :sweet:

Yes yes the prices are all in Euro's since we are on eurobricks. You're absolutely right on the Bith in Jabba's Palace, there is only one. I confused it with the Cantina scene from ANH which featurered three of them. The Power-droids are the droids that jump out of the ground in the Clone Wars movie. I also skipped a lot of figures for a set that already exsisted like BIB Fortuna.

But thanks for the comments.

I'd love to have more Kashyyyk sets, but I doubt it'll ever happen :cry_sad:

Also more Hoth sets are welcome, especially Imperial sets...

With Commander Gree, a couple of Clone Scout Troopers and an AT-RT; the almost perfect army builder set.

I second that. It's one of my favorite minifigs, even if I don't have one yet. When I get the Echo Base set, I'm going to use one of the snowtroopers as my sig-fig (with a pi sign, of course). :tongue:

C-3PO wasn't in Jabba's Palace until the OT. Jabba had Bib Fortuna and other protocol (spelling?) droids before C-3PO.
He wasn't? I faintly remember him translating... (It's been 2 months since I saw the Clone Wars)

An AT-ST Hoth version.

Yes, I know there already have been two AT-STs (not counting the UCS one) and one is included in the Endor set, but there has never been a Hoth version. The 2007 one was a big improvement in comparison with the first one, but the 2009 one looks much better. I think the AT-ST deserves his own set, instead of being a part of a bigger set. And well, if there becomes a seperate AT-ST, make it a Hoth version, then it is still original.

I'd like to see a Lightning Squad AT-RT with ARF Trooper.

I agree with that! I'd buy several of them.

Yes yes the prices are all in Euro's since we are on eurobricks. You're absolutely right on the Bith in Jabba's Palace, there is only one. I confused it with the Cantina scene from ANH which featurered three of them. The Power-droids are the droids that jump out of the ground in the Clone Wars movie. I also skipped a lot of figures for a set that already exsisted like BIB Fortuna.

But thanks for the comments.

There were five in the cantina, actually. :tongue: Ah, you mean retail droids? I'd rather have basic droids and clones to build up my armies. The retail droids didn't seem to be much use and are a bit of an ugly design. I suppose I wouldn't complain if I got one, though! :laugh:

With Commander Gree, a couple of Clone Scout Troopers and an AT-RT; the almost perfect army builder set.

But not everyone wants an army of Grees. The set sounds like a good one and I'd also buy multiples of this version.

He wasn't? I faintly remember him translating... (It's been 2 months since I saw the Clone Wars)

That was TC-70, Jabba's protocol droid during the Clone Wars.

I would kill for an E-Wing and TIE Defender, as well as some new, GOOD playsets like Cloud City, Jabba's Palace, and the Cantina.

And has there ever been a Dagobah X-Wing? I don't recall...

I would kill for an E-Wing and TIE Defender, as well as some new, GOOD playsets like Cloud City, Jabba's Palace, and the Cantina.

I wouldn't. :tongue: I'm not a big fan of the EU at all. The playsets would be fantastic, though! :cry_happy:

Yes. That is the X-Wing I bought. With hindsight, I'd rather have the 2007 version with better figs. Yoda's hut isn't anything amazing.

I personally would like a new ARC-170 fighter,

a Death Star collection, with TIEs and X-Wings.

Also, a more new TIE collection including:

A TIE mauler would be awesome, I think.

post-5857-1240682091.jpg

post-5857-1240682170.jpg

I personally would like a new ARC-170 fighter,

a Death Star collection, with TIEs and X-Wings.

Also, a more new TIE collection including:

A TIE mauler would be awesome, I think.

What is wrong with the existing ARC-170?

I'm not sure if they can update the X-Wing much, but new, grey TIE Fighters wouldn't be too bad.

btw. This is a TIE Mauler: Eaw_tie-mauler.jpg

That was a TIE Crawler, which has already been released. Again, neither are my cup of tea, but I'm sure there are many EU fans that would love them. :classic:

Jabba's Palace has been done

Cloud City has been done

Mos Eisley Cantina has been done

X-Wing Dagobah has been done

This topic is for sets not done yet that you'd like TLG to produce :tongue:

Cloud City has been done

I think even you, KimT, will agree that existing playsets like the Mos Eisley Cantina can be improved A LOT. When sets like the Market Village and others have been released recently, there is hope for redesigned SW buildings. :cry_happy:

I don't think the X-Wing needs to be changed, though.

What is wrong with the existing ARC-170?

I'm not sure if they can update the X-Wing much, but new, grey TIE Fighters wouldn't be too bad.

btw. This is a TIE Mauler: Eaw_tie-mauler.jpg

That was a TIE Crawler, which has already been released. Again, neither are my cup of tea, but I'm sure there are many EU fans that would love them. :classic:

I meant the Mauler. Sorry. And the ARC Fighter could be re-released, like the X-wing, which has seen a lot of incarnations.

Im trying to think of more sets...

Quiet, meditating :sadnew:

Aha, a Trade Federation core ship with ring. I don't believe Lego has released those.

:wub::wub:

I would totally by it.

I meant the Mauler. Sorry. And the ARC Fighter could be re-released, like the X-wing, which has seen a lot of incarnations.

Im trying to think of more sets...

Quiet, meditating :sadnew:

Aha, a Trade Federation core ship with ring. I don't believe Lego has released those.

:wub::wub:

I would totally by it.

Now that could be a good set, but probably too expensive for me. It's a bit of an awkward shape but I'm sure TLG could pull it off! :tongue:

Cloud City has been done

I don't really like Jabba's Palace, I already have the old Cantina, but a new, modernized version of Cloud City would make me a very happy person, as it would certainly be cheaper than buying an old one at around $200 USD minimum. (Also need to buy one of those)

There are tons of sets to be made, but I can't think of any others right now, unfortunately.

I would personally love to see an Ebon Hawk, done in the style of the original Falcon (With a bunch of minifgs onboard). I guess you've have to make the character Revan in his robes and mask, though. Unless they want to include a fully customizable minifig with 16 heads