darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

On 11/22/2020 at 5:22 PM, TeufelHund said:

For the Mandalorian, I'd like an Imperial Troop Transport (either the one from S1E7 or the one with extra guns on the side from S2E4 would be great) or Gideon's cruiser/Star Destroyer variant also from S2E4. A new Gozanti Cruiser would also be good. Also a set with the Client and some (rusty) Remnant Stormtroopers would be nice.

I'm sure we'll get an ITT and arquitens eventually. I'm not so sure about the gozanti, though, seeing how the last one (ironically also containing a mandalorian) sold, and I fear the client may end up forgotten like saw gerrera or dryden vos.

Speaking of dryden, solo wave!

Microfighters:

TIE brute ($9.99): Imperial TIE pilot

Lando's Millenium falcon ($9.99): Lando (young)

AT-hauler vs conveyex ($19.99): Conveyex engine and train car, AT-hauler with Rio Durant and an imperial gunner (fur bits like in the 2018 set)

Battle packs:

Vandor Troopers ($14.99): 2x range trooper, imperial gunner (snow), snowtrooper?. Build is a small turret like on the conveyex.

Kessel guards ($14.99): two kessel guards (yellow suits with white helmets), Pyke, kessel guard (design with the checkerboard kilt). Build is an E-web and some terrain.

Duel: Duel on the first light ($24.99, bit bigger than normal): Dryden's museum room with some stands for artifacts like crystals and the ancient mando armor, comes with dryden, qi'ra, and han.

Other sets: 

Mimban troopers ($29.99, 501st style): AT-DT and small bit of trench with 2x mimban stormtrooper, 2x mudtrooper, 1x mimbanese fighter.

Speeder chase ($39.99): Han's stolen speeder and an imperial patrol speeder, along with a small build for the checkpoint/tollway they drive through. Figures are Han, Qi'ra, an imperial patrol trooper, and the protocal droid that gets run over.

TIE brute ($69.99): TIE brute with TIE pilot, imperial officer, stormtrooper, Beckett, and chewbacca.

Star Destroyer ($129.99): Imperial star destroyer with 2x imperial officer, 2x imperial crew, 2x stormtrooper, han (imperial), val (imperial disguise), and rio (imperial disguise).

Millenium falcon ($149.99): same color scheme+escape pod as the 2018 falcon, but with the 2019 design that closes the gaps so it doesn't look like it's full of holes. Figures are Han, Chewbacca, Qi'ra, beckett, Lando, L3-37, dryden vos, and 2 enforcers.

UCS: nothing this film designed is iconic for a ucs, but I guess: AT-Hauler ($199.99): Large AT-hauler design, big enough to actually haul AT-walkers. Figures are an imperial pilot (arm printing) and stormtrooper (arm printing)

I think an Underworld battle pack would be cool and appropriate. Gor Koresh, a Quarren tough, a Gran, and an Aqualish thief. The build could be some terrain and a Swoop, or an e-web platform like in Chapter 1. That would he a nice way to get ahold of a few alien species that have had some prominent appearances in Seasons 1 and 2. Having a prominent representative of the Mimbanese in both Chapter 12 and SW: Squadrons, it might be time for one of those, too.

10 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm sure we'll get an ITT and arquitens eventually. I'm not so sure about the gozanti, though, seeing how the last one (ironically also containing a mandalorian) sold, and I fear the client may end up forgotten like saw gerrera or dryden vos.

Speaking of dryden, solo wave!

Microfighters:

TIE brute ($9.99): Imperial TIE pilot

Lando's Millenium falcon ($9.99): Lando (young)

AT-hauler vs conveyex ($19.99): Conveyex engine and train car, AT-hauler with Rio Durant and an imperial gunner (fur bits like in the 2018 set)

Battle packs:

Vandor Troopers ($14.99): 2x range trooper, imperial gunner (snow), snowtrooper?. Build is a small turret like on the conveyex.

Kessel guards ($14.99): two kessel guards (yellow suits with white helmets), Pyke, kessel guard (design with the checkerboard kilt). Build is an E-web and some terrain.

Duel: Duel on the first light ($24.99, bit bigger than normal): Dryden's museum room with some stands for artifacts like crystals and the ancient mando armor, comes with dryden, qi'ra, and han.

Other sets: 

Mimban troopers ($29.99, 501st style): AT-DT and small bit of trench with 2x mimban stormtrooper, 2x mudtrooper, 1x mimbanese fighter.

Speeder chase ($39.99): Han's stolen speeder and an imperial patrol speeder, along with a small build for the checkpoint/tollway they drive through. Figures are Han, Qi'ra, an imperial patrol trooper, and the protocal droid that gets run over.

TIE brute ($69.99): TIE brute with TIE pilot, imperial officer, stormtrooper, Beckett, and chewbacca.

Star Destroyer ($129.99): Imperial star destroyer with 2x imperial officer, 2x imperial crew, 2x stormtrooper, han (imperial), val (imperial disguise), and rio (imperial disguise).

Millenium falcon ($149.99): same color scheme+escape pod as the 2018 falcon, but with the 2019 design that closes the gaps so it doesn't look like it's full of holes. Figures are Han, Chewbacca, Qi'ra, beckett, Lando, L3-37, dryden vos, and 2 enforcers.

UCS: nothing this film designed is iconic for a ucs, but I guess: AT-Hauler ($199.99): Large AT-hauler design, big enough to actually haul AT-walkers. Figures are an imperial pilot (arm printing) and stormtrooper (arm printing)

I really like your Battle Pack and Duel ideas!

I have one additional idea for Solo (one of my favorite Star Wars movies!): 

Kessel Mine Heist ($80): The exterior could be the wall of the Kessel Base with a small tower and cannon. The interior could be the entrance in the center with a small area for mining, the Coaxium vault, and the control room on either side. The minifigures could be Han Solo in Disguise [New!], Tobias Beckett in Disguise [New!], L3-37 [New!], Segwa [New!], and two Kessel Guards [New!].

I think an UCS motorized AT-AT would be cool... well, fans have been asking for one!

On 11/25/2020 at 8:59 PM, The Stud said:

I really like your Battle Pack and Duel ideas!

I have one additional idea for Solo (one of my favorite Star Wars movies!): 

Kessel Mine Heist ($80): The exterior could be the wall of the Kessel Base with a small tower and cannon. The interior could be the entrance in the center with a small area for mining, the Coaxium vault, and the control room on either side. The minifigures could be Han Solo in Disguise [New!], Tobias Beckett in Disguise [New!], L3-37 [New!], Segwa [New!], and two Kessel Guards [New!].

I was stumped on how to make a good kessel set, this would be pretty good. Segwa is the old wookie, right?

7 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

I think an UCS motorized AT-AT would be cool... well, fans have been asking for one!

As cool as it would be, a UCS lego motorized AT-AT is, from a physics standpoint, impossible. There are a few MOCs of UCS AT-ATs, but they're usually massive and require some glue applications to be stable (Cavegod's excellent MOC comes to mind). When you throw in the space that would need to be created in the legs and "hips" for motorized elements, it's impossible to keep it structurally integral at that scale with lego. Even if it was possible to create that space, the weight factor alone would cause the motors to either not work or the build to collapse.

I've done all the films, so here comes a wave for each show. Clone wars gets 2, since the Seige of Mandalore was basically a movie.

Clone wars (excluding SoM) wave: 

Microfighters: 

V-19 torrent ($9.99): Clone pilot (p1)

Hyena bomber ($9.99): b1 rocket battle droid 

Ahsoka's ETA-2 starfighter vs vulture droid ($19.99): Ahsoka tano (seasons 3-5), Buzz droid (x2)

Battle packs:

Clone legions ($14.99): 2x clone shiny (p2), coruscant guard (p2), 212th trooper (p2). Build is an accurately sized AT-RT.

Separatist droids ($14.99): 4x b1 battle droid, 2x b2 battle droid, 1x buildable crab droid (small), 1x buildable droidika, 1x buildable dwarf spider droid.

Duel: Duel on Mandalore ($19.99): Build of some of the mandalore throne room with savage Opress, Maul, and Sideous.

Other sets:

Battle of Kamino ($29.99, 501st style): kamino platform with explode features, comes with 2x p1 shinies, p1 501st trooper, p1 212th trooper, and 2 brick-built aqua droids.

Tank droid attack ($39.99): Large snail tank droid build with some terrain that has on it clone barricades and an E-web predecessor. Comes with 2x b1 battle droids, Mace Windu, Ponds (p1), and Anakin Skywalker (seasons 1-2).

Clone Wars Dogfight ($79.99): Build of a republic z-95 starfighter and a small vulture droid. Comes with 2x p2 clone pilots (warthog and a normal pilot), Obi-wan kenobi (seasons 3-7), commander cody (p2), count dooku, and a droidika.

501st Gunship ($119.99): LAAT gunship in 501st colors with an accurately sized AT-RT that can fit in the back. Figures are 2 501st p2 clone pilots, Rex, Fives, 2x 501st troopers, a 501st ARF trooper, anakin (seasons 3-6), and 2 umbaran soldiers.

The Malevolence ($159.99): Large Malevolence cruiser with interior bridge, hyperdrive, corridor, and microscale versions of the maglev train area and hanger. Figures are Grievous, Kenobi (seasons 1-2), Padme, Ahsoka (seasons 1-2), 2x magnaguard, 2x b1 battle droid, plo koon, and 2x p1 wolfpack troopers.

Helmets:

Clone trooper ($69.99): p1 clone trooper helmet with some extra tiles to change the markings.

Battle droid ($49.99):

UCS: UCS Y-wing (clone wars): comes with anakin (seasons 1-2, arm printing), Rex (p1, arm printing), and r2-d2 (swiveling head and third leg).

It's been awhile, but I've got some ideas!

A Mandalorian Wave (spoilers for Season 2)

Spoiler

Krayt Dragon Attack ($59.99): Brick built Dragon, one of those ballistas, a Bantha, Cobb Vanth, Tusken Raider x2, Mando, Grogu

Skirmish at Sea ($29.99): Quarren Thugs x2, Mando, Bo-Katan, Koska Reeves

Imperial Assault Transport ($29.99): Cara Dune, Mythrol, Scout Trooper, Stormtrooper. Includes Speeder Bike.

Imperial Remnant Battle Pack ($14.99): Scout Trooper, 2x Stormtroopers, Incinerator Stormtrooper. Includes E-Web

New Republic Battle Pack ($14.99): Trapper Wolf, Davan, 2x Security Droids.

TIE Outlander ($69.99): Moff Gideon, The Mandalorian, Grogu, 2x Death Troopers, Dark Trooper. Possibly Ahsoka/Bo-Katan depending on how the plot spins.

Also, happened to find two AATs at my local Walmart (well three, but I decided not to be greedy :blush:), and I love my Ahsoka and 332nd minifigs! I would love a Battle Pack of just them and maybe a Night Owl or something.

Siege Troopers Battle Pack (Version 5.1, $14.99): Bo-Katan Kryze, 2x 332nd Troopers, ARC Trooper Jesse. (I wanted to put Rex, but I can't do that. :grin:)

@Mandalorianknight

Holy wow, your Solo wave is just :thumbup: The Duel idea is very clever.

16 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

It's been awhile, but I've got some ideas!

A Mandalorian Wave (spoilers for Season 2)

Hide contents

Krayt Dragon Attack ($59.99): Brick built Dragon, one of those ballistas, a Bantha, Cobb Vanth, Tusken Raider x2, Mando, Grogu

Skirmish at Sea ($29.99): Quarren Thugs x2, Mando, Bo-Katan, Koska Reeves

Imperial Assault Transport ($29.99): Cara Dune, Mythrol, Scout Trooper, Stormtrooper. Includes Speeder Bike.

Imperial Remnant Battle Pack ($14.99): Scout Trooper, 2x Stormtroopers, Incinerator Stormtrooper. Includes E-Web

New Republic Battle Pack ($14.99): Trapper Wolf, Davan, 2x Security Droids.

TIE Outlander ($69.99): Moff Gideon, The Mandalorian, Grogu, 2x Death Troopers, Dark Trooper. Possibly Ahsoka/Bo-Katan depending on how the plot spins.

Also, happened to find two AATs at my local Walmart (well three, but I decided not to be greedy :blush:), and I love my Ahsoka and 332nd minifigs! I would love a Battle Pack of just them and maybe a Night Owl or something.

Siege Troopers Battle Pack (Version 5.1, $14.99): Bo-Katan Kryze, 2x 332nd Troopers, ARC Trooper Jesse. (I wanted to put Rex, but I can't do that. :grin:)

@Mandalorianknight

Holy wow, your Solo wave is just :thumbup: The Duel idea is very clever.

Welcome back!

All of those sets sound great, I especially like the Tie outlander and Krayt dragon ideas.

Fun fact about the AAT: If you purchase a few and sell off the ahsoka and clone figures from them, you can easily sell the figures for enough to average $2 per tank and droids. It's insane.  I've only got a few right now, I'm waiting for them to become more easily available to people and to see if the figure prices stay.

Welcome back bro @ARC2149Nova

Here is my Mandalorian ideas so far, apologies if some overlap! 

SPOILERS MANDO S2!!!

Imperial Remnants Troopers £12.99 (Speeder bike + E-Web Turret): Scout Trooper (x2), Imperial Incinerator Trooper, Imperial Officer 

Imperial Troop Transport £44.99: Mythrol, Cara Dune, Stormtrooper (x2)

Encounter on Mos Pelgo £24.99 (Speeder + Windmill): Cobb Vanth, Weequay Proprietor, Mining Guild Trooper 

Ice Spider Attack £34.99: The Mandalorian, The Child, Frog Lady

New Republic X-Wing £49.99: Carson Teva, Trapper Wolf, Astro Droid (x2)

Gozanti-Class Cruiser £129.99: Axe Woves, Koska Reeves, Imperial Captain, Imperial Officer (x2), Stormtrooper 

Quarren Sea Boat Skirmish £94.99: The Mando, The Child, Bo-Katan, Quarren Boatman (x2)

Tie Outlander £44.99: Moff Gideon, Greef Karga, Dr. Pershing 

Edited by ArrowBricks

Hello there!

I would like to see an expansion set for the Obi Wan's Hut (75270). Looking at the blue print of the hut in Wookiepedia (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ben_Kenobi's_hut), it is clear the set represents only 60% of the hut, lacking the continuation of the kitchen, the bathroom and the moisture vaporator. In addition, the kitchen part actually has clips outside! This could be a $20 set with Ben Kenobi (hood and brown vest), C-3P0 and a Jawa.

Edited by PRbrickbuilder

@ArrowBricks please don't go work for lego or I'll go broke from buying all those sets! :laugh: Great list, the sets all sound great!

I'll quickly jot down my own mandalorian wave, that I may or may not be about halfway through rendering sets of. Fair warning, some are for season one but there are MINOR SPOILERS for season 2 episodes 1-5, mainly character appearances.

Microfighters: 

Razor Crest ($9.99): The Mandalorian (episode 1-2 armor)

TIE outlander ($9.99): TIE fighter pilot (gideon would likely be kept for a more expensive set)

Kuill vs ITT ($19.99): Kuill on a Blurrg and a death trooper on an ITT

Battle packs: 

Imperial Remnant troopers ($14.99): 2x stormtroopers and a scout trooper with new prints, incinerator stormtrooper. Builds are a speeder bike and a bit of terrain.

Boat attack ($14.99): Koska Reeves, Axe Woves, and 2 quarren pirates. Build is a bit of the boat with the pit the mammacore goes into.

Other sets:

Duel on Corvus ($19.99): Ahsoka Tano, Spear Lady. Build is a bit of the garden with the pool, I think it'd be an interesting build.

The forge ($24.99): Build of the forge, with the mythosaur skull, console, table, camtono, etc. Comes with The Armorer and two stormtroopers.

Tusken Truce ($29.99, 501st type): Brick-built bantha, cobb's speeder, and mando speeder (more accurately sized than encounter on tatooine) with the mandalorian (season 2), Cobb Vanth, and 2 tuskens.

Trexler Marauder ($49.99): Trexler Marauder (that thing that looks like an ITT) with Cara Dune, Greef Karga, the Mythrol, and a scout trooper.

TIE outlander ($69.99): TIE outlander with Moff Gideon, a TIE pilot, mortar stormtrooper, stormtrooper, and Bo-Katan

Arquitens Cruiser ($129.99): Moff Gideon's Arquitens with interior bridge, command chamber, and dark trooper prep room with Moff Gideon, 2x dark trooper, comms officer, Dr Pershing, 2x imperial crew, The mandalorian (season 2 armor), and the Child.

Spoiler

Imperial troop transport ($70-90): Boba Fett, Fennec Shand, Mortar trooper, stormtrooper commander, 2 stormtroopers.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

51 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

@ArrowBricks please don't go work for lego or I'll go broke from buying all those sets! :laugh: Great list, the sets all sound great!

Kuill vs ITT ($19.99): Kuill on a Blurrg and a death trooper on an ITT

Battle packs: 

Imperial Remnant troopers ($14.99): 2x stormtroopers and a scout trooper with new prints, incinerator stormtrooper. Builds are a speeder bike and a bit of terrain.

Other sets:

Duel on Corvus ($19.99): Ahsoka Tano, Spear Lady. Build is a bit of the garden with the pool, I think it'd be an interesting build.

The forge ($24.99): Build of the forge, with the mythosaur skull, console, table, camtono, etc. Comes with The Armorer and two stormtroopers.

Tusken Truce ($29.99, 501st type): Brick-built bantha, cobb's speeder, and mando speeder (more accurately sized than encounter on tatooine) with the mandalorian (season 2), Cobb Vanth, and 2 tuskens.

Trexler Marauder ($49.99): Trexler Marauder (that thing that looks like an ITT) with Cara Dune, Greef Karga, the Mythrol, and a scout trooper.

Haha yes, I have no idea what I want to do job-wise (I’m a uni student) and I’d love to work for Lego; I have no creativity with actual bricks though! 

Picked out these sets in particular. Love the microfighter idea and can totally see that becoming a set. I was going to include a Corvus set but the violence in it probably means it will never be a set (prisoners) 

On 12/1/2020 at 10:59 PM, ArrowBricks said:

Haha yes, I have no idea what I want to do job-wise (I’m a uni student) and I’d love to work for Lego; I have no creativity with actual bricks though! 

Picked out these sets in particular. Love the microfighter idea and can totally see that becoming a set. I was going to include a Corvus set but the violence in it probably means it will never be a set (prisoners) 

It's all practice, if you're looking to get better at mocs I'd suggest starting by taking a small set (like a battle pack build) and just building it into something else. The computer programs are good too, though I find creativity is easier with actual parts, and of course you have to think about physics as gravity and tension aren't calculated into the programs.

I think corvus would be OK as long as it's not the prisoner thingies themselves.

Rebels wave?

Microfighters: 

TIE defender ($9.99): Vult Skerris

The Phantom (first one) ($9.99): Hera Syndulla

Purrgil vs star destroyer ($19.99): Ezra (different face print with force eyes) and Thrawn

Battle packs: 

Phoenix rebels ($14.99): 2x phoenix troopers (with the goggles and rebel fleet helmet in yellow), 1x blue phoenix trooper, 1x a-wing pilot. Build is a small bit of the Atollon base with a turret and thumper.

Imperial troopers ($14.99): 2x stormtrooper, 1x combat driver, 1x jumptrooper. Build is a rebels style speeder bike.

Duel: Duel on the Sovereign ($19.99): Kanan (s1, two sabers), the grand inquisitor. Build is some of the reactor room with catwalks and control station.

Other sets:

Imperial Trooper Transport ($39.99): ITT with combat driver, Agent Kallus, Ezra (season 1), and Zeb.

Trainer A-wing ($44.99): Larger A-wing with a portion of pheonix base (command center and some crates). Figures are Kanan (season 3), hera, Chopper, and Sato.

Arc cannon walker ($54.99): ARC cannon walker with Wren Clan mandalorian, AT-DP pilot, Imperial Supercommando, Ezra (scout helmet and jetpack) and Sabine Wren (season 4).

Malachor battle ($69.99): Malachor temple (elevator thing, superweapon crystal, place where the holocron is found, door, etc), with Ahsoka, Kanan (temple mask), Maul, Seventh Sister, Vader, and Ezra.

TIE defender ($79.99): TIE defender with Vult Skerris, Thrawn, Pryce, Rukh, imperial security droid (dark trooper looking one), and a stormtrooper.

The Ghost ($159.99): large ghost model with Phantom 2. Ghost has the interior dejerek table room,  kanan's room, and the cargo hold. Figures are Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, Zeb, Hera, Chopper, Fenn Rau, Rex, and Kallus (all season 4).

UCS ghost ($399.99): Massive ghost with phantom 1. Phantom 1 is big enough to fit the whole crew and has the fold-out seats like in the show. The ghost is huge and has a full cockpit with 4 seats, the front and top turrets, the dejerek room with turret ladder, Ezra/zeb's room, kanan's room, Sabine's room, and the cargo bay. Figures are hera (arm printing) and Chopper (new mold for head with arms out).

There are so many great sets to be made from this show, I still wanted to have an imperial gunship, tie x1, blockade runner, b-wing prototype, and a way to get the figures of Caleb Dume with the short hair, Constantine, and so much more, and I still had more sets than normal.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Purrgil vs star destroyer ($19.99): Ezra (different face print with force eyes) and Thrawn

This one is genius

Edited by NeutralNoodle
Grammar

From the latest three episodes of The Mandalorian:

Chase on Nevarro ($40): The builds would be the modified Imperial Troop Transport and an Imperial Speeder Bike. The minifigures would be S2 Cara Dune (New!), S2 Greef Carga (New!), The Mythrol (With new headmold!), and an Imperial Scout Trooper. 
Moff Gideon’s Imperial Cruiser ($150): The build obviously be Gideon’s Arquitens Light Cruiser. Figures could include Moff Gideon (New! With new Darksaber mold!), the female Comms Officer (New!), two Dark Troopers (New!), and an Imperial Stormtrooper.

@Mandalorianknight‘s idea for a Duel on Corvus is exactly what I was thinking to represent Chapter 13.

Imperial Troop Lander ($80): The build would be the Imperial version of the First Order lander from the most recent episode of The Mandalorian. Minifigures could include the bald Boba Fett from before he got his armor back (New!), a Mortar Stormtrooper (New!), and three Imperial Stormtroopers.

Slave 1 ($90-120): A modified version of the 2019 set to go along with Lego’s new starfighter scale for 2021. The figures could include Boba Fett (New!), Fennec Shand (New!), possibly Mayfeld (New!), and the other two or three figures could be based on the rumored Boba Fett spin-off show for Disney+.

On 12/5/2020 at 11:10 PM, NeutralNoodle said:

This one is genius

Thank you! We gotta get those space whales ;D

On 12/6/2020 at 2:26 PM, The Stud said:

From the latest three episodes of The Mandalorian:

Chase on Nevarro ($40): The builds would be the modified Imperial Troop Transport and an Imperial Speeder Bike. The minifigures would be S2 Cara Dune (New!), S2 Greef Carga (New!), The Mythrol (With new headmold!), and an Imperial Scout Trooper. 
Moff Gideon’s Imperial Cruiser ($150): The build obviously be Gideon’s Arquitens Light Cruiser. Figures could include Moff Gideon (New! With new Darksaber mold!), the female Comms Officer (New!), two Dark Troopers (New!), and an Imperial Stormtrooper.

@Mandalorianknight‘s idea for a Duel on Corvus is exactly what I was thinking to represent Chapter 13.

Imperial Troop Lander ($80): The build would be the Imperial version of the First Order lander from the most recent episode of The Mandalorian. Minifigures could include the bald Boba Fett from before he got his armor back (New!), a Mortar Stormtrooper (New!), and three Imperial Stormtroopers.

Slave 1 ($90-120): A modified version of the 2019 set to go along with Lego’s new starfighter scale for 2021. The figures could include Boba Fett (New!), Fennec Shand (New!), possibly Mayfeld (New!), and the other two or three figures could be based on the rumored Boba Fett spin-off show for Disney+.

All great sets ideas. A Slave 1 for the boba disney+ show is inevitable, and I can't wait!

So I tried to bring this up in the 2021 set discussion, and was quite rightly shut down for being Rebel Scum.

The chat over there has been quite sharp about the upcoming wave of sets and how OT centric it is, which minifigs are included etc. so I thought I'd try a little experiment and see if I could come up for a list of sets which would form the first ever wave of LSW, in a parallel universe where 2021 was the first year of the theme (as weird as it is to imagine that - I can't imagine my childhood or indeed adult life without Lego Star Wars!)

I tried to include PT, OT, ST and nu-EU and this is what I got. And what I got has some quite marked crossovers with the last 2 years of releases, funnily enough. See what you think?

1HY-----------

£12.99 Landspeeder (Luke, Obi Wan, Tusken Raider)

£12.99 Resistance Ski Speeder (Finn, Resistance Trooper)

£19.99 Battle on Kashyyyk (AT-RT and Spider Droid, 2 Clones, 2 battle droids)

£29.99 TIE Fighter (TIE Pilot, Stormy, Imperial Officer)

£49.99 X-Wing (Luke, R2D2, Leia & Rebel Fleet Trooper)

£59.99 Naboo Starfighter & Vulture Droid (Anakin, R2D2, Padme, 2 battle droids)

£69.99 Kylo Ren's Shuttle (Takodana-based: Kylo, Rey, BB-8, 2 FO Stormies, Shuttle Pilot)

£89.99 Republic Gunship (based on the chase at the end of the battle: 2 Clones, Clone Pilot, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Count Dooku)

£119.99 Millennium Falcon (TESB: Han, Leia, Chewie, C3P0, Darth Vader, Snowtrooper and E-Web cannon)

2HY ------------

£12.99 Attack on Tatooine (Sith speeder and desert scenery: Qui Gon, Darth Maul)

£19.99 Jedi Starfighter (Yellow: Anakin, R2D2, Ahsoka)

£29.99 Snowspeeder (Luke, Dak, Rebel Trooper with turret and trench big enough to justify costing £29.99)

£29.99 AAT (CW blue: 2 battle droids, ARC trooper, CW Obi Wan)

£49.99 Poe's Black One X Wing (Poe, BB-8, General Leia, Resistance Ground Crew with ladder and sled)

£59.99 Battle on Endor (AT-ST main build, with Ewok catapult, tree and 2x speeder bikes: Chewie, Ewok, Rebel Trooper, 2x Scout Trooper)

£69.99 Slave 1 (Boba Fett, Han Solo, Lando, Bespin Guard)

£99.99 Razor Crest (Mando, Baby Yoda, Cara Dune, Kuill)

£119.99 AT-AT (Veers, 2x AT AT Driver, 2x Snowtrooper, with speeder bike)

Looking at some older Star Wars mocs and comics, I decided to make a wave based solely off the original 2003 Clone Wars show. I tried to go for more specialized sets in the wave, however there's a ton of overlap with canon ships because TCW took a lot from the older show. 

Battlepacks:

Clone Battlepack (15$): Biased here because this would be my dream battlepack, but I think this would have appeal to anyone who likes the PT. 

-Minifigures: P1 Clone Troopers w/ Ponchos (3x), Arc Lieutenant

-Build is one of the clone lancer speeder bikes

Droid Patrol (15$): A droid battlepack based off of the first few episodes of Clone Wars, where all B1s had the sand red Geonosis colorscheme. 

-Minifigures: Geonosian B1 Battledroid (4x), Gunmetal Blue B2 Battledroid (2x)

-Build is a scaled down Geonosian Fighter

Microfighters:

Azure Angel (10$): The only vehicle from the 2003 show that had a set (and 9 years after it finished), I think this model could work as a microfighter. 

-Minifigure: Anakin Skywalker

-Build is a chibi version of the Azure Angel

Fanblade Fighter (10$): Pretty obvious counter choice to the Azure Angel.

-Minifigure: Asajj Ventress

-Build is a chibi version of the ship

Core Sets:

Duel on Yavin IV (20$): Probably the best fight in the entire show and one of the best in Star Wars, I think it could be a great duel set. 

-Minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Asajj Ventress 

-Build could be a small Yavin IV temple with a collapsing floor mechanism. 

Manta Droid Fighter (30$): An odd pick, but there aren't a ton of reasonably sized unique CIS vehicles here. I believe this one appeared also in TCW during the Mon Cala arc (which was inspired by the 2003 show). 

-Minifigures: Kit Fisto, P1 Scuba Trooper (2x)

-Build is the Manta Droid Fighter, nothing really to it. The Scuba Troopers could have small built backpacks. 

Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter (30$): An ETA-2, but this time purple.

-Minifigures: Mace Windu, R4-M6, Saesee Tiin

-Build is an ETA-2 but purple, probably closer in style to the 2020 one. 

Battle of Hypori (60$): The first time Grievous ever showed up, as well as our short introduction to Jedi Padawan Sha'a Gi.

-Minifigures: General Grievous (new mold), Ki Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Sha'a Gi, Gunmetal Blue B2 Battledroid (2x)

-Build is a wrecked Acclamator, with several play features to knock down walls and pipes

V-19 Torrent (80$): This ship first appeared in the 2003 show and hasn't had a model since 2008, so I think its warranted a set based off its legends version.

-Minifigures: P1 Clone Pilot, P2 Captain Fordo, K'Kruhk

-Build is a V-19 Torrent, around the same size as the 2008 one with a different colorscheme.

SPHA-T (110$): I was tempted to go with an AT-TE, but I think the SPHA-T could be just as good.

-Minifigures: P1 Clone Trooper (2x), P1 Clone Commander, Durge, IG Lancer Droid 

-Build is the SPHA-T, which would be scaled down to around the size of the AT-TE. The main play feature could be a spring launcher on the main gun. Could include a speeder bike for the lancer droid. 

Arc Gunship (140$):  Can't have a CW walker without a gunship. 

-Minifigures: Captain Fordo, Arc Lieutenant (2x), Arc Pilot, Arc Gunner, Gunmetal Blue B2 Battledroid (3x)

-Build is the ARC Gunship seen during the Battle of Hypori. Functions could include dropping bombs, a rappel system, and medical bay. 

On 12/10/2020 at 5:27 AM, Redroe said:

So I tried to bring this up in the 2021 set discussion, and was quite rightly shut down for being Rebel Scum.

The chat over there has been quite sharp about the upcoming wave of sets and how OT centric it is, which minifigs are included etc. so I thought I'd try a little experiment and see if I could come up for a list of sets which would form the first ever wave of LSW, in a parallel universe where 2021 was the first year of the theme (as weird as it is to imagine that - I can't imagine my childhood or indeed adult life without Lego Star Wars!)

I tried to include PT, OT, ST and nu-EU and this is what I got. And what I got has some quite marked crossovers with the last 2 years of releases, funnily enough. See what you think?

I could see this being what they'd do, though it's crazy to think of lego star wars being a new thing. It's been around my entire life.

On 12/10/2020 at 3:53 PM, Gontron said:

Looking at some older Star Wars mocs and comics, I decided to make a wave based solely off the original 2003 Clone Wars show. I tried to go for more specialized sets in the wave, however there's a ton of overlap with canon ships because TCW took a lot from the older show. 

Great wave idea, I saw that show recently and thought it was a good cartoon to bridge episodes 2 and 3, though it pales in comparison to the 2008-2020 clone wars show it did have some great scenes like anakin killing ventress and grievous's episodes. Only thing I'd say is maybe just have the hypori battle figures come in the gunship.

On 12/1/2020 at 10:02 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

I'll quickly jot down my own mandalorian wave, that I may or may not be about halfway through rendering sets of. Fair warning, some are for season one but there are MINOR SPOILERS for season 2 episodes 1-5, mainly character appearances.

Quick update on this. I'm currently about 40% done with the wave so far, having knocked out the microfighters, battle packs, and some of the smaller sets. There are definitely some potential sets from episodes 6 and 7. I'm already replacing the TIE outlander's spot with 

Spoiler

The imperial transport from episode 6

, but I'm also thinking I should add a microfighter two-pack for 

Spoiler

slave one and the juggarnaut.

I probably won't do a larger scale build of those vehicles though, seeing as we had one recently that was done well and 

Spoiler

I'm not putting three imperial transports in one wave.

I have decided. Give me sets that have a good price, new figures and sufficient amounts and I’ll respect the set. Lego can do this, I want the heyday back and I’m confident with all this new Star Wars, Lego’s budget (if we are of the school of thought that the budget has been reduced) will be enhanced. It has to. They need to realise Disney + has such a reach... I feel like they underestimated it with the Clone Wars hence only a few sets. 

Would love like 4/5 sets at a time for each new show/film etc. A Bad Batch wave would be sick for example. The Clone Wars s7 had so many sets they could have done and would have sold so well! 

Here's an idea for a new group of sets based on the final scene of each movie. The builds would be diorama style platforms depicting the final shot of each film. I've included for now the movies that I feel work best in this style and include a bunch of desirable minifigs:

ANH - Build is the Yavin IV throne room dais with steps leading up to it and the wall behind covered in foliage. Minifigs are Celebration Leia, Celebration Luke, Celebration Han, Chewie, Artoo, Threepio, General Dodonna and two Rebel officers.

TESB - Build is the Nebulon B medical chamber with a bed for Luke to the side and large viewport covering the rear wall. Minifigs are Luke (medical robes), Leia (white robes), Artoo, Threepio, 2-1B and FX-7 medical droids.

ROTJ - Build is a platform in the Ewok village with a campfire and Imperial helmet xylophone. Minifigs are Jedi Luke, Endor Leia, Endor Han, General Lando, Chewie, Artoo, Threepio and two Ewoks. Bonus side build of an extra platform with force ghost minifgs of Anakin, Yoda and Obi-Wan.

TPM - Build is the Theed Royal Palace steps, perhaps with a representation of the palace behind (even though in the movie it's just more steps going up). Minifigs are Celebration Padme, Padawan Anakin (young), Obi-Wan, Artoo, Sio Bibble, Chancellor Palpatine, Captain Panaka, Boss Nass, Jar Jar, Captain Tarpals.

Major Mandalorian Spoilers, you've been warned:

Sets based on the final episode

Showdown on the light cruiser - $24.99.  Includes Beskar Mando with spear and Moff Gideon with darksaber.  Build is a bit of the hallway with some exposed computer panels, play feature is an opening blast door and maybe something where a wall can collapse (taking a bit of creative license here)

Heroes' Final Stand - $59.99.  A build of the bridge with computer terminals and some windows, and an opening blast door into a small hallway section with the elevator at the end.  Includes Beskar Mando, Grogu, Bo-Katan, 2x Dark Troopers, and, well, you know who else :wink:)

Lambda-Class Shuttle - $69.99, or whatever the price of the upcoming one is.  Includes Dr. Pershing, Beskar Mando, Cara Dune, and 2x Imperial pilot

And if I was going to do a full wave of this season:

Microfighters

New Republic X-Wing - $9.99, includes either Filoni or the other pilot, forgot his name.

Imperial Light Cruiser - $9.99, includes either a Dark Trooper or the female Imperial officer that was in a few episodes.

Battle Packs:

Imperial Battalion - $14.99, includes a mortar trooper, Stormtrooper captain, and 2x Stormtroopers.  Build is the mortar cannon, e-web, and some bush/shrub/rock terrain

Tatooine Battle Pack - $14.99, includes 2 Mos Pelgo villagers and 2 Tusken Raiders.  Build is a Bantha with a bunch of bombs on its back and maybe a small version of the catapult

Duel set:

Duel on Corvus - $19.99, includes Ahsoka Tano and Magistrate Elsbeth, build is a bit of the pathway that they're on with the pool on either side and possibly part of the gate.  

Regular sets:

Crash on Maldo Kreis - $24.99.  Includes Beskar Mando, Grogu, the frog lady, some cave build, a bunch of small spiders and one large spider build.  

Quarren Attack - $34.99.  Very scaled down version of the boat, includes a trapdoor in the middle.  Minifigures are a Quarren pirate, Beskar Mando, Grogu, and Bo-Katan.

(retailer exclusive) Imperial Troop Transport - $44.99.  Includes Greek Karga, Cara Dune, and 2x Scout Troopers.  Also includes a speeder bike.

Imperial Landing Cruiser - $49.99.  From Episode 6.  Includes Stormtrooper Captain, 2x Stormtrooper, Fenec Shan with helmet, Boba Fett without armor, E-Web cannon, and a bunch of terrain, maybe including part of the Jedi temple.

Slave I - $79.99.  Includes Boba Fett (painted armor), Mayfeld (not super related but probably the only place to really get him), Beskar Mando, Fenec Shan and a Shoretrooper.

Gideon's Cruiser - $129.99.  Includes Moff Gideon, Imperial officer, 2x Dark Trooper, 2x Stormtrooper, Luke Skywalker, Beskar Mando, and Grogu.  The top section lifts off to reveal the Dark Trooper storage room (with opening airlock), prison cell, and a hallway.  

There's a few things that definitely have set potential, like the Juggernaut or Mando/Cobb's speeders, but I feel like I had to prioritize getting in a mix of figures and locations.

Since Mando season 2 has finished, here's a 'prediction wishlist' for the summer wave (A very optimistic one though)

I'll go for the same number of sets at the same price points as the summer 2020 wave, but with 3 battlepacks as well as I'm really hoping we get some more soon.

spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

????? - Morak Troopers : £12.99

The build is a cafeteria area with tables, chairs and the face scanner thingie. The minifigs would be Shore Trooper x2,a Stormtrooper and a Tank trooper (with a new helmet mold rather than using the shoretrooper one like they did in the rogue one wave)

????? - Jabba's Palace guards : £12.99

The build is a mini Skiff. The minifigs would be Gamorian Guard x2 A Nikto and a Weequay.

????? - Clone forces : £12.99

The build would be a holoprojecter table and computer banks. The minifigs would be a shocktrooper, a 322nd trooper, a 501st trooper and a generic phase 2 clone trooper. 

????? - Tython Showdown : £34.99 

The build is the Tython Temple Henge, with seeing stone and a small area will a boulder you can roll at the stormtrooper. The minifigs would be Din Djarin (Same as from the january 2021 wave), Boba Fett ( weathered Armour), Fennec Shand, a Stormtrooper. It would also include a Grogu babyfig and a dark trooper droidfig.

????? - Acklay attack £24.99

The build would be a large brickbuilt acklay, and it would include the following 3 minifigs, Obi-wan(genosis arena). Padme (Genosis arena) and a Genosian guard.

????? - Sundari Streets Battle £24.99

The build would mostly be scenery from the Mandalorian capital, with exploding features. Including 5 minifigures, more speifically : Ursa Wren (Clone wars), Captian Vaughn (With a new helmet part that would also be used for Cody), Gar Saxon (Mauldalorian with a new horned mando helmet mold) and 2 generic mualdalorians.

????? - Endor Bunker : £64.99

The build would be the endor shield bunker (with an interior and a door mechanism) and a speeder bike. The Minifigs would be Han Solo (endor), Leia (endor rebel), Nik Sant/Rex, A Scout Trooper, Taras (Ewok), Paploo (Ewok) and an imperial officer.

????? - Imperial Transporter Ship :£74.99

The build would be the Imperial troop transport ships seen in episode 6 of mando season 2. The minifigs would be Boba Fett (Robes without armour), Stormtrooper x3, Mortar Trooper and a pilot.

????? - Moff Gideon's Light Cruiser £139.99

The build would again be the titular ship and it would include the following minifigs: Din Djarin (Same as from the january 2021 wave), Luke Skywalker, Koska Reeves, Bo-Katan, Moff Gideon (With new dark sabre part ( generally I'm against parts for specific lightsabres, but this is an exception), Comms officer, Doctor Pershing, Stormtrooper. It would also include a Grogu babyfig and 2 dark trooper droidfigs.

????? - U-Wing Escape from Jedha £89.99

The main build would be a U wing but there would also be a small side build of saw's hideout. This set would come with the following minifigures: Jyn, Cassian, Bohdi, Baze, Chirrut and Saw (Who would have a new mold for his hair and another new mold for his armour), as well as a K2so droidfig.

????? - The Havoc Marauder  £89.99

The build would be the titular ship and it would include five minifigs Hunter, Tech, Echo, Wrecker and Crosshair. It would also include a brickbuilt gonk.

????? - Republic Gunship: £119.99

The build would be a Republic gunship (enclosed doors no bubble turrets) and the following minifures come with this set. Ahsoka( same as in the summer 2020 AAT set), Bo-Katan, Rex, Jesse, Clone Pilot (the one with the green that we see Ahsoka save), Rook Kast, Maul. 

Though I would personally prefer a wave with more sets at lower pricepoints but i though it would be a better prediction if I used the same pricing stucture as lego did this year.