darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

2nd half wishlist for the 2021 year, based on what we've seen so far.  I'm guessing if we really are looking at something more akin to 2006-2014 era LSW sets, we'll see fewer locations (it seems like we only really started to get stuff like Yoda/Obi-Wan's hut, the Death Star scenes, the Cantinas, etc within the past 3-4 years, previously if they included location builds they'd be mostly side builds) and primarily vehicles and ships.  Also, I'm hoping for battle packs, but I guess that's TBD.

Snowtrooper Battle Pack: $14.99.  Very similar to the 2009 version, includes a speeder bike, an E-Web or similar mounted gun, and a brick-build probot (very simplistic).  Includes 2x Snowtroopers, 1x AT-AT Driver, and 1x Commander (similar to Veers).

Sand Skiff Battle Pack: $14.99.  Kind of a weird idea and I don't really foresee it happening, but an interesting possibility.  Basically a mini-version of the skiff to fit in a battle pack, includes 2x Gamorreans, 1x skiff guard (either Lando or someone dressed like him), and 1x Weequay guard.  

Rey's Speeder: $16.99.  Effectively a re-release of the 2015 version, but it seems to be well-known enough to where it could warrant getting another.  Includes Rey, BB-8, and Teedo, plus the giant net of junk that Rey can attach to the sides.

Naboo N-1 Starfighter: $39.99.  Similar to the 2007 version, maybe includes a vulture droid but that could be a bit much to ask for.  Includes a ladder to board the ship, young Anakin, R2-D2, 1x Naboo Security, 2x battle droid.

Y-Wing Starfighter: $59.99.  Basically an updated version, close to the 2014(?) one (whichever one came with Celebration Leia).  Includes Dutch Vander, Evaan Verlaine, an astromech droid, and a Rebel crewman.  

AT-TE: $89.99.  Updated version of the 2013 version.  Includes a Genosian cannon, speeder bike, and the tank.  Minifigures are Mace Windu, 2x Geonosian Warriors, 2x Clones, 1x AT-TE driver, and 2x Geonosis Battle Droids.  

Imperial Star Destroyer: $119.99.  Similar to the 2005 version, with the escape pod and maybe a mini Tantive IV.  The bridge has space for two pilots, and the main superstructure has removable panels to reveal Vader's meditation chamber, a control center (similar to the part where Vader gives the bounty hunters instructions in ESB), and another room, maybe either a generic hallway or a crew quarters.  Minifigures are Darth Vader, Admiral Ozzel, 2x Stormtroopers, 2x Death Star Troopers, a Mouse Droid, and Imperial Protocol Droid. 

5 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

2nd half wishlist for the 2021 year, based on what we've seen so far.  I'm guessing if we really are looking at something more akin to 2006-2014 era LSW sets, we'll see fewer locations (it seems like we only really started to get stuff like Yoda/Obi-Wan's hut, the Death Star scenes, the Cantinas, etc within the past 3-4 years, previously if they included location builds they'd be mostly side builds) and primarily vehicles and ships.  Also, I'm hoping for battle packs, but I guess that's TBD.

This is a good list. I think the snowtrooper battle pack is very likely to become a set, and I especially wish lego'd make sets of your suggestions for rey's speeder and the AT-TE. Also like that Evaan Verlaine is included.

Continuing with my list for each film, ESB:

Battle packs:

Blizzard force battle pack ($14.99): 3x snowtrooper, snowtrooper commander. Builds are a probe droid and speeder like the 2020 model.

Echo Base defenders battle pack ($14.99): 2x hoth rebel soldier, hoth rebel scout, hoth rebel commander. Comes with a bit of terrain and a P-Tower.

Duel: Bespin Duel (We just got one, but it's the only duel in the film and I thought i'd change the location $19.99): Carbon-freezing chamber build with Luke and Vader. There's a play feature for a hose to be "cut" and fall in front of vader like in the film, as well as one for luke to jump out of the chamber.

Other sets:

Cloud car ($24.99): twin pod cloud car (reddish orange like in the film) with cloud car pilot, lobot, and a stormtrooper.

Battle of Hoth ($49.99): rebel trench build with DF-9 and small blaster turret, probe droid build, e-web, and tauntaun. Comes with 2x snowtrooper, leia (hoth), chewbacca (snow printing), hoth rebel soldier.

x-wing ($69.99): x-wing similar to the new 2021 model but with more detail, swamp and plant pieces added, a small build of luke's camp where he first meets yoda, and a small yoda's hut build. Comes with Luke (dagobah training), Yoda, and R2-D2.

TIE bomber ($89.99): imperial tie bomber build with bomb drop feature. Comes with a tie pilot, 2x stormtrooper, Admiral Piett, and Han Solo (black jacket)

Slave One ($129.99): Slave one with concussion missile launcher and opening ramp into a cargo bay with Boba Fett, han solo (carbonite), lando, a bespin guard, c-3po, and lobot.

UCS: UCS AT-AT ($599.99): Large AT-AT build with interior in both the cockpit and main hanger. Comes with General Veers (arm printing and dual molding) and 2x at-at pilots (printed arms, white helmet and armor over light bluish grey jumpsuit, red stripe printed on back of helmet)

Edited by Mandalorianknight

In line with the ‘reboot’ of the line this winter with cheaper, more affordable sets here is what I think the summer ‘could’ look like. 

75XXX Cobb Vanth’s Speeder £24.99: Cobb Vanth (no helmet), The Mandalorian, Offworld Jawa 

75XXX CIS Proton Cannon £34.99: Mace Windu , Mace Windu Clone Trooper, Battle Droid (x2)

75XXX Naboo Starfighter £39.99: Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, R2-C4, Naboo Pilot Arven Wendik, Naboo Engineer Nici Burren, Droideka

75XXX Rebel Y-Wing Starfighter £49.99: Rebel Pilot Dex Tiree, R4-D6, General Willard, Rebel Honour Guard

75XXX Tie Bomber £69.99: Tie Bomber Pilot, Admiral Ozzel, Mouse Droid

75XXX Obi-Wan’s Blue Jedi Interceptor w/Hyperdrive Booster Ring (Exclusive) £79.99: Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-G9, Tion Medon

75XXX Republic AT-TE Walker £84.99: Kit Fisto (new head mould!), Pablo-Jill, Clone AT-TE Driver, Clone Trooper (x2)

75XXX Jabba’s Sail Barge £119.99: Jabba, Salacious Crumb, Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett, R2-D2, Vizam, Saelt-Marae

75XXX Venator Class Cruiser £139.99: Ahsoka Tano, Commander Rex, Republic Officer, 332nd Clone Trooper, Phase II Shiny Clone Trooper, R7-A7

Edited by ArrowBricks

32 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

In line with the ‘reboot’ of the line this winter with cheaper, more affordable sets here is what I think the summer ‘could’ look like. 

75XXX Cobb Vanth’s Speeder £24.99: Cobb Vanth (no helmet), The Mandalorian, Offworld Jawa 

Why doesn't Cobb have a helmet ?

Here’s a list of some of my dream Lego Star Wars sets that are somewhat realistic. These are just based off the movies; I’ll share my ideas for sets outside of the movies in another post!

Original Trilogy

Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced ($40): Same scale as the 2021 TIE Fighter; it would include Rebels/Rogue One/ANH Darth Vader (New!), Grand Moff Tarkin (same as 2016), and generic Imperial Navy Officer minifigures.

Master Builder’s Series Yavin 4 Rebel Base ($350-400): My ideal Yavin 4 set would be a larger, modernized version of the model we got in one of the visual dictionaries years ago. It would include the scenes and areas that you would expect (the briefing room, command room, hanger, the area where the Yavin ceremony took place, the watchtower) and it could come with chibi X-Wing and Y-Wing ships. Like the 2008 and 2016 Death Stars, it could include characters from more than one movie so we could get some Rogue One figures here. My ideal version would include 20 minifigures: Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot (2019), Luke Skywalker Yellow Jacket with removable Yavin Medal accessory (New!), Han Solo (2016 version but with removable Yavin Medal Accessory), Princess Leia (2019 Tantive), Princess Leia Ceremony Outfit (New!), Chewbacca, Jan Dodonna (same as 2021), Vanden Willard (New!), Red Leader Garven Dreis (New!), Gold Leader Jon Vander (same as 2018 UCS), Wedge Antilles (2020 version but with new face print ideally), Evaan Verlaine (New!), Rebel Fleet Trooper (x2), Rebel Ground Crew (New!), Jyn Erso (New!), Cassian Andor (New!), Mon Mothma (New!), and two Astromechs to man the Starfighters.

Hoth Wampa Cave ($30): A detailed Wampa cave that includes Hoth Luke Skywalker (the same one that’s coming in the 2021 microfighter), the Wampa, and Ben Kenobi’s Force Ghost.

Cloud Car ($30): A Cloud Car that actually has the proper orange color. It could include two Cloud Car Pilots and Lando Calrissian (the from 2018 one that goes for $40+ these days...)

MBS Jabba’s Palace ($500): One side would be a detailed exterior of Jabba’s Palace while the other side would be like a doll house style build. It would have to be a fairly tall model in order to fit the Rancor Pit underneath. Besides Jabba, the Han Carbonite piece, and the Rancor, the figures could be Luke Skywalker in his Tunic (New!), Han Solo (same as 2017), Leia in Boushh disguise (New!), Huttslayer Leia (New!; just slightly updated), Lando Calrissian in disguise (New!), Boba Fett (same as 2017), Bib Fortuna (New!), Oola (New!), Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Sy Snootles (New!), Salacious Crumb (same as 2012), two Gamorrean Guards (same as before), Malikili (New!), and EV-D9D (New!). Because of the high minifigure count, the big molds needed for Jabba and the Rancor, and the large build, I could see the price of this theoretical set being as much as $500.

Jabba the Hutt’s Sail Barge ($130): It could just be an updated version of the one from 2013 and maybe a Sarlaac Pit side build. The minifigures would be ROTJ Luke Skywalker (New!; with an updated hair piece and without the glove on his right hand), a human skiff guard (New!), a Gamorrean Guard (same as 2012), Max Rebo (same as 2013) and Jabba the Hutt (New! Slightly updated from last time).

Endor Speeder Chase ($30): Comes with two Endor Speeder Bikes and a little tree build. The figures would be Endor Luke Skywalker (New!), Endor Leia Organa (same as 2015), and an Imperial Scout Trooper (same as 2019).

Endor Shield Generator ($60): The build would be similar to 2017’s Battle of Scarif but in a forest location instead and a little bit more of an interior. There would be five minifigures: Endor Han Solo (New!), Wicket (same as before), some other Ewok, and two Imperial Stormtroopers.

Prequel Trilogy

Flash Speeder ($30): Similar build to the one from 2015. Battle of Naboo Padme Amidala (New!), Captain Panaka (New!), and two B-1 Battle Droids.

Coruscant Speeder Chase ($40): It would be a direct remake of the set from 2002, but with the floating droid included as well. The minifigures would be Padawan Anakin Skywalker (New! Updated hair piece!), Obi-Wan Kenobi (2017 version with 2020 face prints), and Zam Wessel (New!)

ARC-170 Starfighter ($80): This would have to be at a similar scale to the new 2021 X-Wing and not too unlike the previous version. The only minifigures would be three Clone Pilots (New!) and an astromech (New!) A really enticing minifigure inclusion could be ROTS Padme, since she’s a sorely missing figure that doesn’t really have a lot of sets to appear in. Some Buzz Droids could be thrown in as well.

Vulture Droid ($30): Essentially the same as 2024’s model. The minifigures could be Nute Gunray (New!) and two Battle Droid Pilots.

Droid Tri Fighter ($30): Again, just essentially the same model as the one from 2014. The minifigures could just be some random Battle Droids.

Duel on the Invisible Hand ($60): Think of a smaller version of the Death Star Final Duel (or a larger version of Snoke’s Throne Room) but based off the duel from the beginning of Episode 3. The minifigures would be Anakin Skywalker (New! No Mustafar torso and maybe a new hair piece?), Obi-Wan Kenobi (New! No Mustafar torso), Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (New!), Count Dooku (New!), and two B2 Super Battle Droids.

Palpatine’s Arrest ($100): An updated version of the precious Palpatine’s Arrest set. The builds for Anakin’s speeder and Palptine’s office would be greatly approved. The minifigure selection would be the same just with slight updates for each of them.

Sequel Trilogy

First Order TIE Fighter ($40): Despite all of the TIE Fighters we’ve received in recent years, we’ve never gotten a normal First Order one that’s not Special Forces. The build would be a First Order version of the 2021 TIE and the minifigures could be a normal FO TIE pilot (same as 2018), Captain Phasma (same as 2018 or slightly updated, and a First Order Stormtrooper (same as 2019).

Resistance Shuttle ($40): The build would be pretty straight forward. Minifigures included could be TLJ Leia (New!), a generic Resistance pilot (New!), and Poe Dameron (same as 2017).

Duel on Crait ($20): Similar build to Starkiller set. Could include some wreckage to make the set look more interesing that just the red dirt and white salt. Minifigures would be Jedi Master Luke Skywalker (New!) and Kylo Ren (same as 2017).

Kylo Ren’s TIE Whisper ($60): Built at the same scale as the 2021 TIE. Minifigures could include Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, General Hux, and Rey; all re-uses.

Ochi’s Ship ($50): Similar build and size to the Quad Jumper. Minifigures could include Poe Dameron in his Kijimi jacket (New!), C-3PO, Zorii Bliss, Babu Frik (New!), and a First Order Stormtrooper. 

Resistance B-Wing ($50): Built at the same scale as the new 2021 ships. The minifigures included could be a generic Resistance pilot (New!), TROS Rose Tico (New!), and Aftab Ackbar (New!).

Battle of Exegol ($70): Basically exactly like CM4Sci’s render but just a bit more expanded upon and connected. Minifigures would include a battle damaged Rey (New!), Ben Solo (New!), Emperor Palpatine with undead reborn face prints (New!), and two Sovereign Protectors (New!).

I’d very happy if we see all of these sets in the next few years. For the sequel trilogy in particular, these are really the only other vehicles, scenes, or characters from that era that I still really need or want for my collection. It’s been pretty well covered as the films have come out.

Edited by The Stud

On 11/10/2020 at 2:13 PM, ArrowBricks said:

75XXX Obi-Wan’s Blue Jedi Interceptor w/Hyperdrive Booster Ring (Exclusive) £79.99: Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-G9, Tion Medon

I would like this set very much!

On 11/10/2020 at 2:48 PM, Ragana9289 said:

Why doesn't Cobb have a helmet ?

A standard Lego thing to do ;) I guess it can come with it but had Boba in the wave and don’t want to lose Vanth’s luscious hair. 

On 11/11/2020 at 5:49 PM, Sarah_H7744 said:

I would like this set very much!

Agreed! Would be so so good! 

@Everyone: 

What do we think the next battle pack £24.99/$29.99 set will be? 

Edited by ArrowBricks

I have some more ideas that are based on the content outside of the films. 

The Mandalorian

Shootout on Nevarro ($40): Similar build to the 2018 Mos Eisley Cantina; just modified to reflect the bar on Nevarro. The minifigures would be The Mandalorian in Beskar Armor (same as 2021), The Client (New!) and a Death Trooper (same as 2017).

Kuill’s Farm ($60): The builds would be Kuill’s hut/tent, his windmill, a buildable corral, and at least one Blurrg, whether it be moulded, brick-built, or a mixture of both. Minifigures would be Mando (same as 2019), Kuill (New!), IG-11 (same as 2020), and two Offworld Jawas (New!)

Imperial Troop Transport ($30): Basically an Imperial version of the 501st set. The builds would be an E-Web cannon, an ITT and maybe a Speeder Bike. Figures would be an Incinerator Stormtrooper (New!), two Imperial Stormtroopers, and a Scout Trooper.

Mandalorian Covert ($30): Small little play set; it’d mostly be an area for the armor forge and maybe a small made-up armory or fighting area for play features. Minifigures would include Beskar Mando (same as 2021), The Armorer (New!), and Paz Vizla (New!)

Jedi: Fallen Order

The Stinger Mantis ($130): Theoretically, this could tie in with the Fallen Order sequel whenever that comes out. Minifigures would include Cal Kestis (New!), Cere (New!), Greez (New!), and Merrin (New!), with a new mold for BD-1.

The Second Sister’s TIE Interceptor ($40): Same scale as 2021 TIE Fighter. Minifigures would include the Second Sister Inquisitor (New!), an Imperial TIE Pilot, and an Imperial Astromech Droid.

Imperial AT-ST ($40): Downsized version of the 2016 set. Minifigures could include Cal Kestis (the same as The Stinger Mantis but with his poncho), BD-1, Saw Gerrera (New!), and an Imperial AT-ST Driver (same as 2016 but with the new helmet mold.)

Galaxy’s Edge

Batuu Cantina ($30): Small playset of Oga’s Cantina, with the entrance and a small bar. The minifigures would include Hondo Ohnaka (New!), a generic bartender (New!), and DJ R3X (New!).

TIE Echelon ($60): Minifigures would include a FO TIE Pilot, Captain Cardinal (New!), and two First Order Stormtroopers.

Resistance

The Fireball ($50): Minifigures would include Kaz (same as 2019 but with a pilot helmet included for him), CB-23 (New!), Jerec Yeager (New!), and Neeku (New!).

First Order AAL [Atmospheric Assault Lander] ($70): Improved but smaller version of the 2015 set. Minifigures would include Commander Pyre (New!), Poe Dameron with Jacket (same as 2016), two First Order Stormtroopers, and a First Order Ground Crew (same as 2015).

Rebels

The Ghost ($130): Larger and improved from the last version. About the same scale as the 2019 Millennium Falcon. Minifigures would be based off Seasons 3/4 of the show: Hera Syndulla (New!), Kanan Jarrus (same as 2017), Zeb (New!), and Chopper (same as 2014).

The Phantom II ($30): More or less the same as the last version. Minifigures would include Season 3 Sabine Wren with darksaber (New!) and an Imperial Rocket/Jet Trooper (New!)

AT-DP ($40): Smaller version of the 2015 set. Figures would include Season 3 Ezra Bridger (New!) and two AT-DP Pilots (New! Just slightly updated from last time.)

TIE Defender ($70): Same scale as 2021 TIE. Minifigures would include Grand Admiral Thrawn (New!), Commander Volt Skerris (New!), and an Imperial Stormtrooper.

Duel on Malachor ($20): Similar to the Mustafar and Starkiller Duel sets. This one could recreate part of the Temple on Malachor with the Sith Holocron. Minifigures would be Ahsoka Tano (New! Similar to the rare 2016 figure) and Darth Vader (New! Rebels/RO/ANH Version)

On 11/11/2020 at 12:50 AM, The Stud said:

Here’s a list of some of my dream Lego Star Wars sets that are somewhat realistic. These are just based off the movies; I’ll share my ideas for sets outside of the movies in another post!

*snip*
I’d very happy if we see all of these sets in the next few years. For the sequel trilogy in particular, these are really the only other vehicles, scenes, or characters from that era that I still really need or want for my collection. It’s been pretty well covered as the films have come out.

Please apply to some sort of administrative job at lego/lucasfilm where you get to choose the sets. :grin: Those are all great choices!

3 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

What do we think the next battle pack £24.99/$29.99 set will be? 

If we get another, I'd say the most likely set would be for the empire. They've got a similar cool factor, but are clearly different troops. Maybe a set with 3 stormtroopers and a scout, with a speeder bike and turbolaser turret?

Continuing on with my list for each film, ROTJ

Microfighters:

A-wing ($9.99): A-wing pilot

TIE interceptor ($9.99): TIE pilot

Jabba's Barge vs desert skiff ($19.99): nikto henchman and Luke skywalker (ROTJ robes). A very, very tiny sarlacc is also included, about the size of the mini builds the 2017 microfighter two-packs had.

Battle packs:

Endor rebel troopers ($14.99): 2x rebel commando (green trenchcoat), 2x rebel commando (tan vest), 1x ewok (tan jacket). Build is a small tree with a trap.

Imperial Endor troopers ($14.99): 2x stormtrooper, 1x scout trooper, 1x navy trooper. Build is a speeder bike and a bit of bunker exterior.

Duel: Death star Duel ($19.99): An affordable version of final duel. The throne, a small staircase, and a collapsible balcony. Comes with luke and vader, and has those duel turntable things that were in the starkiller base duel.

Other sets:
Ewok attack ($29.99, like a 501st set): Teebo, Wicket, an ewok warrior, and an Ewok Scout with builds for a glider and catapult. A scout trooper is included to oppose them.

A-wing ($39.99): A-wing starfighter using a new technique for the wings (like this moc I made), with Lando, an A-wing pilot, Mon Mothma, and admiral ackbar.

Tie interceptor ($69.99): TIE interceptor in the style of 2018's tie fighter with a tie pilot, palpatine, jerjerrod, a stormtrooper, and an imperial officer.

AT-ST trap ($69.99): An at-st (similar to 2016 model), with a build of two trees that have the log smash function. Figures are 2 at-st pilots, a stormtrooper, Chewbacca, Palpoo, and Logray.

Endor bunker ($129.99): Large endor bunker build with interior command center, reactor, and hallway. Included figures are Han, Leia, Rex, Chief Chirpa (new mold), 2x imperial navy trooper, an imperial officer, 2x scout trooper, and 2x stormtrooper. A speeder bike is also included.

UCS: MBS jabba's palace ($399.99): split into a 2000-ish piece jabba's palace (interior is split into three sections. The middle, and largest, has a rancor pit on the bottom (with rancor of course) and throne room with trapdoor at the top. The left side has a stairwell and prision with a guard outpost at the top, and the right side has a droid torture chamber, and an entrance gate at the top.), 1500-ish piece jabba's sail barge (with deck-mounted blasters and interior jabba's (throne? Slab? whatever he sits on), viewing area and kitchen), as well as a 200-ish piece skiff and a sarlacc. Comes with Jabba, Krumb, Bib Fortuna, Boba Fett, Leia (boushh), Leia (Huttslayer), Han (carbonite sickness), Luke (jedi knight), R2, C-3po, Lando (disguise), 2 gammorean guards, malaki (rancor keeper dude), Yakface, a Quarren, Ephant Mon, 2x weequary guard, kithba, Sny snootles, Max rebo, an Ishi tib, a Gran, EV-9D9, torture droid, GNK droid, and B'morr monk.

23 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Please apply to some sort of administrative job at lego/lucasfilm where you get to choose the sets. :grin: Those are all great choices!

That’s the dream job my man! :classic:

If Lego hired me, I’d get straight to work in putting more Clone Wars sets on the market! 

The Clone Wars

Ahsoka’s Jedi Starfighter ($20): An Ahsoka version of the 2018 Jedi Starfighter set. Figures would be a Seasons 1-2 Ahsoka with midlegs (New!) and R7-A7 (New!)

Plo Koon’s Jedi Starfighter ($20): Rinse and repeat! Figures would be Plo Koon with a new head mold and R7-D4 (New!)

Bounty Hunter Battle Pack ($15): A Clone Wars version of the 2017 Bounty Hunter Battle Pack. The build could be another speeder bike or something. The figures would be Cad Bane (New!), young Boba Fett (wearing the red armor he has in that episode from Season Four) (New!), Asajj Ventress in her bounty hunter outfit (New!), and an assassin droid.

Galactic Republic Battle Pack ($15-30): I have two different versions of this one in mind. If this were a $15 set, the build would just be a small bridge with some sort of turret attached. If it was $30, then the build could just be a Republic outpost (like the ones in Battlefront 2) and some sort of small speeder or tank. The minifigures would be the same either way (though two battle droids would be thrown in at the $30 price point): two 332nd Clone Troopers, a Coruscant Guard Clone Trooper (New!), and a plain Phase 2 Clone Trooper (New!)

212/104th Legion Clone Troopers ($30): These would essentially be the same sets as the 501st but the colors of the builds are changed and maybe one or both of the vehicles could be swapped out for another.

Separatist Tank Droid ($30): Slightly updated from the previous version. The minifigures would be two Super Battle Droids and a 187th Clone Trooper (New!)

Mandalorian Speeder ($30): Updated version of the previous set. The minifigures would be Season 7 Darth Maul (New!) and two Mauldalorians (New! Just slightly updated from the 2013 ones.)

Runaway Droid Pursuit: Based off the Ahsoka’s Journey arc of Season 7; the builds would be the runaway droid from the first episode, the crane speeder, and Ahsoka’s little bike. The minifigures would be Ahsoka Tano in her Coruscant fatigues (New!), Trace Martez (New!), and Rafa Martez (New!)

T-6 Jedi Shuttle ($40): Minifigures would be Obi-Wan Kenobi, Savage Oppress (New!), and Adi Gallia (New!)

Coruscant Police Gunship ($50): Similar to the last version. Minifigures would be Seasons 3-5 Ahsoka Tano (New! Slight updates to last time with no bug eyes), Commander Wolffe (New!), and two Coruscant Guard Clone Troopers.

Republic Attack Shuttle ($70): Close in size to the 2021 Imperial Shuttle. Comes with two Plain Phase 2 Pilots (New! They’d have the full helmets and armor like in TCW), TCW Padme Amidala (New!), and a plain Phase 2 Clone Trooper.

Mandalorian Guantlet Fighter ($60): Updated and more modern version of the 2011 set. Minifigures would be Bo Katan (New!), Pre Vizla (New with darksaber mold!), and two plain Death Watch/Nite Owl Mandalorians (New!)

Captain Rex’s Y-Wing Starfighter ($50): Based off the final episode of The Clone Wars, this blue and white Y-Wing would be at the same scale as the new 2021 ships. The only minifigures would be R7-A7, Captain Rex (New!), and Jesse (New!). Rex has a new helmet mold so he can have his range finder.

Separatist MTT ($90): The build would be a blue and gray version of the previous MTT. The minifigures would just be Seasons 1-3 General Obi-Wan Kenobi (New!) and Seasons 1-3 Asajj Ventress (New!). There’d of course be a ton of battle droids. 

The Twilight ($100): A modern version of the original 2008 set. This would really be a homage set to the show’s roots. The minifigures would be an accurately colored (dark blue and maroon robes with silvery gray armor) General Anakin Skywalker from Seasons 1-3 (New!), Seasons 1-3 Ahsoka Tano with midlegs, Phase 1 Captain Rex (New!), and R2-D2.

AT-TE ($130): This is more ROTS themed now that I’m thinking about it, but I’ll just include it here. The minifigures would a non-Mustafar robed Obi-Wan Kenobi, Commander Cody (New!), 212th Trooper, Airborne Trooper, and some sort of walker driver (New!)

Venator Class Star Destoyer ($160): About what you’d expect. There’d be six minifigures: ROTS Anakin Skywalker, Admiral Yularen (New!), a naval Clone officer (New!), two 501st Legion Clone Troopers, and a generic astromech droid, possibly based on one of the droids that helped Ahsoka and Rex in Order 66?

18 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

A-wing ($39.99): A-wing starfighter using a new technique for the wings (like this moc I made), with Lando, an A-wing pilot, Mon Mothma, and admiral ackbar.

Just the thought of something like this made my brain seize between "Want those figures" and "You don't need a THIRD A-Wing" =D
But seriously, I do hope a new Mon Mothma fig turns up someday soon.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:12 PM, Per_SW said:

Just the thought of something like this made my brain seize between "Want those figures" and "You don't need a THIRD A-Wing" =D
But seriously, I do hope a new Mon Mothma fig turns up someday soon.

Yeah. The torso on the old one is OK, but the age definitely shows. The face is even worse (It doesn't even have pupils!), and the hair isn't remotely accurate.

TFA wave:

Microfighters 

Poe's X-wing ($9.99): Poe Dameron (pilot)

Imperial trooper transport ($9.99): Captain Phasma

Rey's Speeder VS Luggabeast ($19.99): Rey (staff) and Teebo.

Battle packs: 

March of the resistance ($14.99): 2x resistance trooper (helmet in dark tan), 1x resistance trooper (helmet in nougat), 1x resistance officer (cap, torso is the tan shirt with starbird emblem. Build is a little ground transport thing.

Starkiller base defenders ($14.99): 2x snowtrooper, 1x stormtrooper (heavy assault trooper), 1x snowtrooper commander (orange Pauldron). Build is a mini version of the snowspeeder they ride.

Other sets:

Duel: Duel on Takodana ($19.99): Section of Takodana ruins (with collapsing feature) including Finn and FN-2199.

Attack on Jakku ($29.99, 501st style): bit of takodana terrain and hut with some debris. Comes with 2x first order stormtrooper, FN-2187 (bloodied helmet, though lego might not do that), first order flametrooper, Poe Dameron (helmet from start of film), BB-8.

Starkiller base assault ($49.99): Starkiller base snowspeeder, bit of platform with a turbolaser turret and a first order banner. Comes with old han (parka), Chewie (snow printing), 2x snowtrooper and rey (blaster).

First Order TIE ($69.99): Regular first order TIE (despite all the TIES in the past few years, we still haven't had the basic first order TIE!) with a first order TIE pilot, first order officer, Kylo ren (hood with helmet print) and first order crewmate.

Black One ($79.99): Poe Dameron's Black One updated to look more similar to the 2020 set. Comes with Poe Dameron (pilot), BB-8, General Leia, Finn, and Jess Pava.

First Order Troop Transporter ($109.99): Larger FO troop transport with first order officer, Phasma, 4x stormtrooper, and Rey (lightsaber).

UCS: UCS Black One X-wing ($299.99): Comes with Poe Dameron (Pilot, arm printing), and BB-8.

Updated summer 2021 wishlist/speculation: 

Imperial Remnant Troopers (Troop Transport + E-Web turret) £24.99: Stormtrooper (x2), Scout Trooper, Incinerator Trooper 

Obi-Wan’s Blue Jedi Interceptor £24.99: Obi-Wan, R4-G9 

Tie Interceptor £39.99: Tie Pilot, Moff Jerjerrod, Imperial Officer 

Rebel Y-Wing Starfighter £49.99: Rebel Pilot ‘Ekelarc Yong’, General Madine, Mon Mothma, R5-G19 

Hoth Echo Base (Entrance sliding doors, Snowspeeder on rails, Crane, Command station) £64.99: Luke Skywalker (Hoth gear), Rebel Pilot ‘Nichos Panib’, Rebel Pilot ‘Habeer Zignean’, General Rieekan, Hoth Rebel Trooper 

Quarren Sea Vessel £89.99: The Mandalorian, The Child, Quarren Boatman (x2), Bo-Katan 

Cheff Tuggs’ Grub Transport £99.99: Strono Tuggs, Dok-Ondar, J1-KC

CIS Super Battle Droid MTT £119.99: Super Battle Droid (x6), Tactical Droid, Commando Droid, Anakin Skywalker, Jesse 

Imperial Star Destroyer £129.99: Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Stormtrooper (x2), R4-M9, Mouse Droid

Edited by ArrowBricks

On 11/16/2020 at 7:08 PM, ArrowBricks said:

Updated summer 2021 wishlist/speculation: 

Good list, it's got some great sets there. only thing I'd say is maybe add an imperial officer/crew or two to the star destroyer, and that's super minor. Not only are the choices great, most are pretty realistic. (and as much as I want to say they'd never make Ceff Tugg's Grub Transport...I can't, they made the IT-S, meaning that it's not only possible but logical that this would show up soon :laugh:)

Alright, moving on to TLJ. Wasn't my favorite film, but I liked Luke's story in it.

Microfighters:
Resistance bomber ($9.99): Finch Dallow

First Order dreadnaught ($9.99): first order general

Fathier vs canto bight police ($9.99): Rose Tico, Canto Bight Police officer. (I kinda feel bad for the police here, they're just doing they're job and have to deal with a space horse stampede)

Battle packs: 

Crait troopers ($14.99): 2x resistance trooper (olive green helmet), 1x resistance trooper (nougat helmet), 1x rocket-jumper (like in battlefront). Build is a bit of a crait trench with a small stud shooter turret.

First Order troops ($14.99): 2x stormtrooper, 1x snowtrooper, 1x flametrooper. Build is some first order speeder or something

Duel: Duel on the supremacy: Phasma (battle damage), Finn (officer disguise). Build is a bit of the landing platform with explode features and a feature to knock phasma off the elevated bit. (I HIGHLY recommend the deleted "phasma's end" scene by the way, it's an amazing scene)

Other sets: 

Throne Room duel ($29.99, a twist on the 501st style set): A bit of the throne room with the throne, floor, and that thing the one guard gets sliced up in, with Rey, Ben, and 3 guards (one for each helmet type).

Ski Speeder ($39.99): a more accurately sized ski speeder with a small resistance turret. Comes with Poe, a resistance trooper, a first order stormtrooper, and BB-8.

First order Scout walker ($49.99): a first order scout walker with it's head intact, comes with a walker pilot, Finn, a snowtrooper, and General Hux.

battle over D'quar ($89.99): Tallie Lintra's A-wing and a TIE silencer (slightly smaller than the 2017 one) with Tallie Lintra, Kylo Ren, General Leia, Admiral Ackbar, a first order stormtrooper, and a first order special forces TIE pilot.

The Millenium Falcon ($149.99): sequel era Millenium falcon, has an updated interior and escape pod feature. Comes with Rey (jedi training), Luke, Chewbacca, 2 porgs, R2-D2 (a leia hologram is included), and 2 caretakers.

UCS: UCS starfortress bomber ($399.99): Starfortress bomber with Finch Dallow, Paige Tico, and Nix Jerd.

Wishlist: 
Anakins Naboo Starfighter 30$ Anakin,R2-D2,Naboo Pilot
Theed Palace 350$ Nute Gunray,Rune Haako,Amidala Batlle Dress,Captain Panaka,4 Security Droids,Royal Naboo Guard,Naboo security.
Gungan Sacred Place 60$ Fambaa,Kaadu,Gungans,Boss Nass
Mauls Mandalorian Fighter 80$ Maul,Gar Saxon,Ahsoka Clone
Confrontation 30$ Muddy Mando,Paz Vizsla,Armorer
Apology To TPM Fans  20th anniversary TPM set Queen Amidala looking through window with signed termination papers in the manual of the person that was in charge at the time
Siege Of Mandalore BP 15$ 2 Mauls Mandalorians,1 Nite Owl,1 Ahsoka trooper
Mandalorian Throne 40$ Bo Katan,Almec in Armor,1 Nite Owl,1 Mauls Mandalorian
Brothers 40$ Heavy,Echo,99,Fives,Clone Cadet
Jedi Defence 1 20$ Qui Gon,4 Droids
Jedi Defense 2 20$ Obi Wan,2 Droidekas
Endor Landing Platfom 90$ (in scale with 2020 AT-AT and 2021 Imperial Shuttle) Endor Luke,Imperial Officer,Stormtroopers x4
Clone Wars MTT 120$ Super Tactical Droid Kalani,6 Super Battle Droids,4 Commando Droids,4 Security Droids,1 Droid Commander,20 Regular Droids
All Terrain Open Transport 120$ Captain Rex,8 clones
Republic Dropship 80$ Commander Cody,10 2 pilots,2 clones
Separatist Shuttle 100$ Rune Haako,Nute Gunray,Wat Tambor,San Hill,2 Magna Guards,Tion Medon

18 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Good list, it's got some great sets there. only thing I'd say is maybe add an imperial officer/crew or two to the star destroyer, and that's super minor. Not only are the choices great, most are pretty realistic. (and as much as I want to say they'd never make Ceff Tugg's Grub Transport...I can't, they made the IT-S, meaning that it's not only possible but logical that this would show up soon :laugh:)

Fathier vs canto bight police ($9.99): Rose Tico, Canto Bight Police officer. (I kinda feel bad for the police here, they're just doing they're job and have to deal with a space horse stampede)

Battle packs: 

Duel: Duel on the supremacy: Phasma (battle damage), Finn (officer disguise). Build is a bit of the landing platform with explode features and a feature to knock phasma off the elevated bit. (I HIGHLY recommend the deleted "phasma's end" scene by the way, it's an amazing scene)

Ski Speeder ($39.99): a more accurately sized ski speeder with a small resistance turret. Comes with Poe, a resistance trooper, a first order stormtrooper, and BB-8.

First order Scout walker ($49.99): a first order scout walker with it's head intact, comes with a walker pilot, Finn, a snowtrooper, and General Hux.

battle over D'quar ($89.99): Tallie Lintra's A-wing and a TIE silencer (slightly smaller than the 2017 one) with Tallie Lintra, Kylo Ren, General Leia, Admiral Ackbar, a first order stormtrooper, and a first order special forces TIE pilot.

UCS: UCS starfortress bomber ($399.99): Starfortress bomber with Finch Dallow, Paige Tico, and Nix Jerd.

Cheers man. Agreed with the Imperial Star Destroyer. Ideally I’d want to add a new figure of some sort but ran out of ideas...

Hated TLJ when it came out but as I watched it back it wasn’t bad but mainly as a stand-alone film. These sets I’ve quoted I’d love tbf! 

Thought of a couple set ideas based on the first three chapters of The Mandalorian Season 2.

Mos Pelgo ($80): Similar size and contents to the 2014 Mos Eisley Cantina set. (A location, a molded creature, and a speeder of some sort.) This set could include the cantina of Mos Pelgo, maybe another small little building, Cobb Vanth’s speeder, and a new molded Bantha. Minifigures could include Beskar Mando, Cobb Vanth with both helmet and hair piece (New!), the Weequay bartender (New!), and two Tusken Raiders.

The Ice Cave ($20): Not very likely to happen, but this would be a good way to get Frog Lady as a figure if my dream of getting a Mando CMF doesn’t come to fruition. The builds would be a small part of the ice cave  and a giant spider, similar to Aragog. Minifigures would include Beskar Mando again, Frog Lady and her spawn tank (New!), and various little spiders.

Imperial Gozanti Freighter ($130): Similar build to the Rebels one, except maybe they could add the balconies that the Mandos use to infiltrate the ship. Minifigures would include Bo Katan (New!), Koska Reeves (New!), Axe Woves (New!), Imperial Captain, Imperial Freighter Pilot, and Stormtrooper.

Edited by The Stud

is it just me or has lego used the newish 1 x 1 inverted bracket on the front of the speeder in light bluish grey? Aside from beskar Mando, that may be my new favourite part of the set!

Alright, moving on to TROS, this'll be a tougher one.

Microfighters:

TIE whisper ($9.99): kylo ren.

Poe's X-wing ($9.99): Poe (pilot), R2-D2 head.

Resistance B-wing versus TIE dagger ($19.99): Aftab Ackbar and a first order TIE pilot.

battle packs:

Resistance troopers ($14.99): 2x helmeted troopers, Byrco Hansid, Caphex spy. Build is a bit of ajin kloss terrain with a computer console uplink.

Final Order troops ($14.99): 2x sith trooper, first order treadspeeder driver, first order jet trooper. Build is a first order treadspeeder.

Duel: duel on kjimi ($19.99): kylo ren and rey with half the build being a bit of kylo's room on the star destroyer and the other half being a bit of the kjimi area.

Other sets:

Star Destroyer attack ($29.99): Star destroyer turret build with some ground and two small buildiable orbacks. Comes with Jannah, Finn, BB-8 and a sith jet trooper.

TIE whisper ($49.99): TIE whisper with wayfinder part. Comes with Rey (hooded), Kylo ren, Poe (pasaana), and Ap'leck.

Exogol ($69.99): Sith throne, omnic harness, jar of snokes, and area where kylo fights the knights with Rey, Ben, Palpatine (omnic harness), palpatine (eternal), Vicrul, and Cardo.

Resistance B-wing ($89.99): Resistance B-wing starfighter with Aftab Ackbar, General Leia, Snap wexley, Beamont Kin, Kuruk, and Ushar.

Sith Star Destroyer ($139.99): Sith star destroyer with interior bridge, conference room, and miniscale hanger. Figures are General Pryde, 2x final order officer, 2x final order technician, 2x first order stormtrooper, Chewbacca, Trudgen, and general hux.

UCS: UCS TIE dagger ($199.99): large TIE dagger (no red on the wings since they don't have that in the film, it's grey like a normal tie). Figures are a first order TIE pilot (arm printing), and a first order sith trooper (arm printing, dual-molded gun)

Mandalorian S2 wave based on what we have seen so far.  A few of these are likely very forced, but I wanted to see what you could theoretically do based on half of the season.  Spoilers ahead, be warned if you haven't seen it!

Nevarro base battle pack - $15, includes a speeder bike, 2x Stormtroopers, a Scout Trooper, and Imperial scientist.  Also includes a computer terminal build.

Mos Pelgo battle pack - $15, includes 2x Mos Pelgo villagers (maybe Cobb Vanth is one?  We've gotten named characters in battle packs before), 2x Tuskens.  Build is a Bantha carrying the bombs.

Spider Attack - $19.99, Includes Beskar Mando, the Child, and the frog lady with the tank of eggs.  Build is a giant spider similar to Aragog, with some ice cave scenery.  

(Tatooine set that we already are getting to fill the $30 price point)

Quarren Ambush - $39.99,  includes a smaller version of the boat that we saw with a trapdoor in the middle.  Minifigures are Beskar Mando, Bo-Katan, a Quarren pirate, and The Child.  

ITT - $49.99, includes Greef Karga, Cara Dune, Mythrol, and a Scout Trooper plus speeder bike

TIE Outlander - $59.99, Includes a TIE pilot, Imperial scientist, and 2x stormtroopers

Imperial Transport Heist - Similar in size to the IT-S transport.  Includes Imperial Officer (the guy that was talking to Gideon), a stormtrooper, Koska Reeves, Axe Woves, and Bo-Katan.  The back door opens up and it has space in the cockpit for 2 minifigures.  $89.99

Gideon's Destroyer - $129.99, Includes the room with the armor, command room, and a bridge.  Minifigures are 2x Imperial officer, Moff Gideon, 2x Stormtroopers, and an Imperial Scientist

Edited by Kit Figsto

10 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

UCS: UCS TIE dagger ($199.99): large TIE dagger (no red on the wings since they don't have that in the film, it's grey like a normal tie). Figures are a first order TIE pilot (arm printing), and a first order sith trooper (arm printing, dual-molded gun)

The TIE Daggers do have red on the wings, its just really dulled out due to the blue filter on Exogol.

On 11/10/2020 at 9:13 AM, ArrowBricks said:

75XXX CIS Proton Cannon £34.99: Mace Windu , Mace Windu Clone Trooper, Battle Droid (x2)

75XXX Naboo Starfighter £39.99: Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, R2-C4, Naboo Pilot Arven Wendik, Naboo Engineer Nici Burren, Droideka

75XXX Rebel Y-Wing Starfighter £49.99: Rebel Pilot Dex Tiree, R4-D6, General Willard, Rebel Honour Guard

75XXX Tie Bomber £69.99: Tie Bomber Pilot, Admiral Ozzel, Mouse Droid

75XXX Republic AT-TE Walker £84.99: Kit Fisto (new head mould!), Pablo-Jill, Clone AT-TE Driver, Clone Trooper (x2)

75XXX Jabba’s Sail Barge £119.99: Jabba, Salacious Crumb, Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett, R2-D2, Vizam, Saelt-Marae

75XXX Venator Class Cruiser £139.99: Ahsoka Tano, Commander Rex, Republic Officer, 332nd Clone Trooper, Phase II Shiny Clone Trooper, R7-A7

i could see this happening 

20 hours ago, TeeNuggetTa said:

The TIE Daggers do have red on the wings, its just really dulled out due to the blue filter on Exogol.

Duly noted, thanks! I'm glad they are red, makes them fit better with the sith star destroyers.

21 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

Mandalorian S2 wave based on what we have seen so far.  A few of these are likely very forced, but I wanted to see what you could theoretically do based on half of the season.  Spoilers ahead, be warned if you haven't seen it!

Reveal hidden contents

Nevarro base battle pack - $15, includes a speeder bike, 2x Stormtroopers, a Scout Trooper, and Imperial scientist.  Also includes a computer terminal build.

Mos Pelgo battle pack - $15, includes 2x Mos Pelgo villagers (maybe Cobb Vanth is one?  We've gotten named characters in battle packs before), 2x Tuskens.  Build is a Bantha carrying the bombs.

Spider Attack - $19.99, Includes Beskar Mando, the Child, and the frog lady with the tank of eggs.  Build is a giant spider similar to Aragog, with some ice cave scenery.  

(Tatooine set that we already are getting to fill the $30 price point)

Quarren Ambush - $39.99,  includes a smaller version of the boat that we saw with a trapdoor in the middle.  Minifigures are Beskar Mando, Bo-Katan, a Quarren pirate, and The Child.  

ITT - $49.99, includes Greef Karga, Cara Dune, Mythrol, and a Scout Trooper plus speeder bike

TIE Outlander - $59.99, Includes a TIE pilot, Imperial scientist, and 2x stormtroopers

Imperial Transport Heist - Similar in size to the IT-S transport.  Includes Imperial Officer (the guy that was talking to Gideon), a stormtrooper, Koska Reeves, Axe Woves, and Bo-Katan.  The back door opens up and it has space in the cockpit for 2 minifigures.  $89.99

Gideon's Destroyer - $129.99, Includes the room with the armor, command room, and a bridge.  Minifigures are 2x Imperial officer, Moff Gideon, 2x Stormtroopers, and an Imperial Scientist

Honestly, aside from the second one, i think these could all easily be sets.  (I'm also working on a few of these for a mando wave I'm doing, so far I've only got a tatooine set done and am partially working on an armorer's forge, but we'll see.)

Alright, I finished the saga films, so rogue one time:

Microfighters:

Imperial assault tank ($9.99): Tank driver trooper

Imperial cargo shuttle ($9.99): Bodhi Rook.

Blue Squadron X-wing vs AT-ACT ($19.99): Antoc Merric and AT-ACT driver (love this trooper design btw)

Battle packs: 

Scarif Imperials battle pack ($14.99): 2x shoretrooper, death trooper, stormtrooper. Build is a small bit of terrain with a tree and master switch.

Scarif rebels battle pack ($14.99): 2x rebel trooper (endor helmet mold), 1x rebel trooper (hoth helmet), 1x rebel trooper (lieutenant selfa helmet)

Duel: Citadel confrontation ($19.99): Jyn Erso and Director krennic. Build is the top of the tower with that satellite and walkway.

Other sets: 

Scarif ambust ($29.99): scarif area with palm trees, build with switch and a crate, and area for rebels to pop out of. Figures are Chirrut, colonel Tonc, and a stormtrooper.

Jedha Attack ($49.99): Tx-225 tank and a multi-story building with explode feature on a wall. Comes with Jyn, a jedha backpack stormtrooper, 2x tank driver, and a partisan.

TIE reaper ($79.99): TIE reaper with cockpit and ramp with room for 4 troops on the inside. Comes with a TIE pilot, Director krennic, and 4 death troopers.

U-wing ($89.99): Slightly larger U-wing with more accurate cockpit setup that fits two people side by side. Comes with Jyn, Cassian, K-2SO, Chirrut, Baze, and Bohdi.

AT-ACT ($129.99): similar build to the new AT-AT but with a slightly different head, and completely removable large crate in the main body segment. Figures are 2x AT-ACT pilot, a shoretrooper captain, imperial officer, shoretrooper squad leader, Baze Malbus, and 2x scarif rebel trooper.

UCS: UCS U-wing ($399.99): Huge U-wing starfighter with complete cockpit, 2x U-wing pilot (arm printing), and Bistan.

For the Mandalorian, I'd like an Imperial Troop Transport (either the one from S1E7 or the one with extra guns on the side from S2E4 would be great) or Gideon's cruiser/Star Destroyer variant also from S2E4. A new Gozanti Cruiser would also be good. Also a set with the Client and some (rusty) Remnant Stormtroopers would be nice.