darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Is there a possibility that instead of getting ($15) battle packs in the January wave that we'd get them in a March/April wave? If so, my bet is on one of them being a Bad Batch battle pack. It'd line up with when the show is releasing new episodes on Disney+.

2 minutes ago, SuperSith said:

Is there a possibility that instead of getting ($15) battle packs in the January wave that we'd get them in a March/April wave? If so, my bet is on one of them being a Bad Batch battle pack. It'd line up with when the show is releasing new episodes on Disney+.

The individuals who broke the news say their info is based off leaked prices for January, so it is still entirely possible that this is the case (BPs in the second half of the year) as we have only been getting two of them a year for a while now.

6 hours ago, SuperSith said:

Probably not. Reliable leakers like @jdubbs have implied that the march-april wave next year will be like this years and not contain system sets. 

Ground war wave: Galactic civil war. this one's a bit tougher as there are not many rebel ground vehicles.

Microfighters

Tx-225 tank ($9.99): tank driver.

Luke's landspeeder ($9.99): Farmboy luke (poncho and hat).

Snowspeeder versus AT-ST ($19.99): Wedge Antilles and AT-ST driver.

Battle packs

Rebel commandos ($14.99): 2x rebel commando (sand green coats), 1x rebel commando (tan jacket), ewok scout. Build is a speeder bike and small catapult.

Imperial troops ($14.99): 2x stormtrooper, scout trooper, stormtrooper commander. Build is a speeder bike for the scout and a small weapon rack.

Other sets:

Rebel fleet troopers ($29.99): 3x rebel fleet troopers, 1x rebel captain (like captain antilles), 2 kx-series droids. Build is an updated version of the 2008 battle pack, but scaled up.

Imperial trooper transport ($59.99): large ITT with 3 stormtroopers, an imperial officer, and 2 rebels (sullust uniforms)

Battle of hoth ($79.99): AT-ST (some minor updates to paneling, and can fit two pilots), Snowspeeder, small bit of hoth terrain with a P-tower. Comes with 2x at-st driver, pilot luke, Dak ralter, 2 snowtroopers and a hoth rebel soldier.

Battle for endor ($129.99): large endor bunker, and a 100-200 piece ewok tree/hut side build. Comes with Endor Leia, Endor Han, Rex, R2-D2, Teebo, Wicket, 2x scout trooper, 2x navy trooper, and an imperial officer.

AT-ACT ($169.99, due to the relative size compared to the AT-AT, while it wouldn't be correctly scaled to the 2020 set or it'd be like $300, it'd still be a good amount larger): AT-ACT with removable cargo container in middle. Comes with 2x at-act driver, Krennic, 2x death trooper, 2x rebel scarif trooper (endor-style helmet), Baze Malbus, scarif rebel (steel pothat type helmet)

Potential add-ons within the next year or so to the Cantina:

Dewback Patrol (similar to the $30 battle packs) - Includes 2x Sandtrooper (one with orange pauldron, one with black), a Dewback with saddle and some sort of Mos Eisley scenery build, maybe a vaporator and small street scene, like the little Jawa shop we're getting.  Minifigures are BoShek, a Duros, and two of Snaggletooth, Elis Helrot, Dannik Jerriko, Mutfak (probably not getting a new mold in a small set like that but who knows), Djas Puhr, or some other humanoid alien.  $29.99

Ironically enough, the only other set I can see fitting this is Luke's Landspeeder, but I doubt we'd get another one since the most recent one hasn't retired yet.  

Luke's Landspeeder - Includes Luke, Ben, C-3PO, R2-D2, a Sandtrooper, floating security droid, and some other cantina alien, maybe a Duros or something.  $29.99 due to inflation and extra figures.

Saving 2021 from the horrors of the first half of the year...

Endor Speeder Bike Chase £24.99: Endor Luke, Endor Leia, Scout Trooper

CIS Proton Cannon £44.99: Mace Windu, Mace Windu Clone Trooper, Battle Droid (x2) 

Separatist Tri-Droid £54.99: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Clone Commander Cody, Super Tactical Droid, Battle Droideka (x2)

Republic Z-95 Headhunter £59.99: Anakin Skywalker, Yellow Clone Pilot, 212th Clone Trooper 

Moff Gideon’s Tie Outlander £69.99: Beskar Mandalorian, Moff Gideon, Imperial Incinerator Trooper

Tuggs' Grub Sienar-Chall Utilipede Transport £99.99 (Galaxy’s Edge): Chef Tuggs, Dok-Ondar, BK-86, Jat Kaa, J2-KC

Mandalorian Season 2 Set (£79.99-119.99)

Venator-Class Cruiser £139.99: Ahsoka Tano, Clone Commander Rex, Republic Officer, Ahsoka Clone Trooper, Phase II Clone Trooper, CH-33P, RG-G1

Edited by ArrowBricks

I had some niche set ideas based on Battlefront 2017 with some that could work outside of the game's context. Would love to see Lego venture further in sets based on SW games. 

Battlepacks

Clone Sentinel Corps Battlepack (15$): Its a clone battlepack that is centered around content exclusive to the game. 

-Build is a Heavy Laser Cannon similar to an E-WEB and a small Naboo banner with debris.

-Mini-figures: 87th Clone Trooper, 87th Heavy Clone Trooper, Republic Naval Officer, 87th Clone Officer

Resistance Troopers Battlepack (15$): We've had only one Resistance battlepack and a lot of Resistance stuff has yet to be made in Lego form. 

-Build is a scaled down Ski Speeder. 

-Mini-figures: Male Resistance Soldier, Female Resistance Jumpjet Trooper, Ovissian Gunner, Caphex Spy

Core Sets

Return to Vardos (40$): A small playset that represents the post-campaign missions

-Build contains a Jinata Security AT-RT, a ruined Vardos Statue, and crashed escape pod.

-Mini-figures: Iden Versio, (2x) Jinata Security Forces, FO Storm Trooper, FO Flame Trooper

Ewok Hunt (30$): I think an Ewok Hunt based set could work pretty well even to people who don't care about the game

-Build is a small tree-house with a falling rock feature. Side build could include a weapon crate.

-Mini-figures: (2x) Storm Trooper, (2x) Ewok

First Order AT-ST (60$): This time not ripped in half. Its the only ground vehicle in the game we haven't had a proper Lego model of. 

-Build is, well, an AT-ST.

-Mini-figures: FO Storm Trooper, FO Jet Trooper, FO Officer, BB9e

ARC-170 (80$): Trying to pick a set that represents the Starfighter aspect is a bit difficult since almost all ships in-game have Lego models. 

-Build is an ARC-170 with some more bulk than the last model.

-Mini-figures: (2x) Clone Pilot, Astromech Droid, Obi-Wan with Jedi Robes

Assault on Yavin (120$): Based around the Yavin map, the set represent the Galactic Assault and Supremacy gamemodes. 

-The build features 3 separate areas. The first is the front gate of the Rebel base, featuring a closing door. The second is a small ruined temple area with a collapsing play feature. The third area is an Anti-Aircraft cannon similar to the one featured in the Death Star Troopers Battlepack. Each area has a small build-able command post. 

-Mini-figures: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, (2x) Rebel Fleet Troopers, Wookiee Warrior, Storm Trooper, Scout Trooper, ISB Agent

The Corvus (160$): The most obvious pick from Battlefront 2017 at a price point that doesn't feel too restrictive. 

-Build is around the same size as the system-scale Star Destroyers, with the main feature being the bridge area. Two side areas include a small hangar and armory. 

-Mini-figures: Iden Versio, Garrick Versio, Del Meeko, Gideon Hask, (2x) Storm Troopers, Sentinel Droid

4 hours ago, Gontron said:

*snipped for space*

I love this idea, especially the BP for the exclusive clone legion, and the sets based on game modes like ewok hunt and supremacy. I never got why we don't get sets like this, stuff that isn't just from the game, so there's not as much risk as the inferno squad BP, but would still mean something extra to fans of the game. Maybe the larger sets could even have had free skins, like if you bought the yavin set you got a code for the yavin luke skin. Alas, battlefront two had a rocky start, and just as it made it's recovery, DICE pulled the plug. RIP... :cry_sad:

Mandalorian wave. 

Microfighters:
Razor Crest ($9.99): ep 1-2 mando

Gideon's TIE ($9.99): Moff gideon (no cape, no saber)

New republic x-wing versus bounty hunter starfighter ($19.99): Comes with Dave filoni's pilot and Xi'an. (hunter starfighter is that ship that looked like cad bane's one in episode 6.)

Battle packs:
Remnant troopers ($14.99): 2x remnant stormtrooper, incinerator stormtrooper, remnant scout trooper. Comes with a speeder for the scout trooper and a bit of debris.

Bounty hunters ($14.99): Comes with Mayfield, the devorian, a trandoshan, and a droid hunter. Build is some debris with a turret and small crate of beskar.

Other sets:

Mudhorn showdown ($9.99): small set with muddy mando figure and the mudhorn.

Swoop bikes ($19.99): Mando and Toro's swoop bikes (accurately sized, not like the rebels set), and some high ground for fennac. Comes with Fennac Shand, Mando (beskar), and toro.

Kui'll's hut ($34.99): Kui'll's hut, a small bit of the blurrg pen, and 2 blurrg builds. Comes with Mando (exclusive torso print for when his breastplate is partially removed in episode 2 as he works on it), Kui'll, baby yoda (with pram), and an offworld jawa.

Imperial troop transport ($39.99): ITT with 2x death trooper, 2x stormtrooper, Cara Dune and IG-11 on a speeder bike.

Gideon's TIE ($89.99): Gideon's TIE outlander with folding wings, a 200-ish piece cantina side build, and an e-web blaster. Comes with Mando (beskar), gideon (darksaber), Greef Carga, stormtrooper, Incinerator stormtrooper, and baby yoda.

Following on from a point I made in the helmet discussion thread - we will have had six Imperial helmets by the time the next set come out. So here's a few ways TLG could mix it up...

Prequel good guys wave: 212th Airborne trooper helmet, Naboo pilot's helmet, P1 Captain Rex. Rex could be replaced with a one of the Bad Batch member's helmets (ideally Tech's as I think his is the most interesting design).

Prequel bad guys wave: Mauldalorian helmet, General Grievous, pilot battle droid head. Since TLG are apparently doing a probe droid - no reason you couldn't have a droid head, right?

OT good guys wave: Endor trooper helmet, Boushh helmet (from Leia's disguise), Biggs Darklighter helmet. Boushh could be replaced with the helmet Lando wears as a disguise on Jabba's skiff. Biggs' helmet could be pretty much anyone's - Wedge, Luke, Dutch Vander, Anton Merrick... There's probably enough recognisable ones for two rebel pilot waves.

Sequel wave: Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren, First Order Snowtrooper. I'd have Phasma if it was possible to have it done in pearl silver, or whatever that colour is called; otherwise I'd replace it with Poe's Black Leader helmet.

3 hours ago, macaron35 said:

I can't wait to see more news about the future 75302 set (imperial shuttle)

For real!? Imperial Shuttle coming!?

Also, I believe 75203 UCS Gunship is coming.

4 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

Following on from a point I made in the helmet discussion thread - we will have had six Imperial helmets by the time the next set come out. So here's a few ways TLG could mix it up...

Prequel good guys wave: 212th Airborne trooper helmet, Naboo pilot's helmet, P1 Captain Rex. Rex could be replaced with a one of the Bad Batch member's helmets (ideally Tech's as I think his is the most interesting design).

Prequel bad guys wave: Mauldalorian helmet, General Grievous, pilot battle droid head. Since TLG are apparently doing a probe droid - no reason you couldn't have a droid head, right?

OT good guys wave: Endor trooper helmet, Boushh helmet (from Leia's disguise), Biggs Darklighter helmet. Boushh could be replaced with the helmet Lando wears as a disguise on Jabba's skiff. Biggs' helmet could be pretty much anyone's - Wedge, Luke, Dutch Vander, Anton Merrick... There's probably enough recognisable ones for two rebel pilot waves.

Sequel wave: Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren, First Order Snowtrooper. I'd have Phasma if it was possible to have it done in pearl silver, or whatever that colour is called; otherwise I'd replace it with Poe's Black Leader helmet.

A few others that they could do:

Zuckuss or 4-LOM are helmet-y enough to where I think you could do a build of their head like Boba Fett.  Jango Fett makes sense at some point further down along the line.  Shoretroopers, AT-AT driver (those two especially, please!), and some of the Solo troopers (Mimbian Stormtrooper, Mudtrooper) could also be conducive to a model.

I could also see them doing something with clones/rebel pilots where they include a bunch of extra tiles and stuff so that you can customize the colors or artwork, with a few patterns given and then the ability to do a custom one as well.  Obviously with Rex or Cody it's a bit more distinct, but if they just did a generic P2 clone, they could certainly make it customizable by legion.

As far as statues, I'd like to see re-makes of the C-3PO and Battle Droids from the Technic line back in the early 2000s, also an IG-88 statue.

Been a while since I've done a large list like this.

Ajan Kloss Jedi Training
Small set like the Mustafar/Starkiller Base duels featuring Jedi Training Luke and Leia.

Asajj Ventress's Fanblade Starfighter
Based on Season 3 of TCW. Includes updated versions of Asajj Ventress and Savage Opress along with Mother Talzin and a Nightsister.

AT-ACT
Roughly the same size as the AT-AT. New build for the head would be needed to reflect the different proportions as well as a removable orange cargo container in the body.

B-Wing
Been a while since the last one. Must come with Nien Nunb this time! If its based on TROS could also include other Resistance characters like General Leia, Beaumont Kin, Aftab Ackbar or Rose.

Battle of Crait
Includes the Luke Skywalker/Kylo Ren duel, a portion of the Resistance base with General Leia and a scaled down Ski Speeder with Finn as the pilot.

Battle of Endor
Its been 11 years since the last time we got the shield bunker. I'd be okay with an MBS set but I don't think it really needs to be that expensive when the original set did a perfect job at capturing the scene at half the price. If it were MBS including a portion of the Ewok Village would be fine, but I wouldn't want to see a complete remake of the 2013 set included when there are other important locations that haven't even been touched yet. Maybe the radar dish and landing platform would be better inclusions?

Battle of Kashyyyk
Similar to original Battle of Endor and Assault on Hoth sets. Includes Wookie Treehouse with holographic command centre, trench, Wookie Catamaran, AT-RT, Dwarf Spider Droid, Clone Swamp Speeder and Corporate Alliance Tank Droid.

Bounty Hunter Pursuit
Its long overdue for a remake and Zam Wesell is the only character that hasn't received a flesh skin tone update yet.

Dex's Diner
Just a mid scale playset not too different from the City/Friends diners. Includes Obi-Wan, Dexter Jettster (new head mold with Rio Durant torso) and WA-7.

Dryden's Yacht
Small interior build of the office with various artifacts and play features. Includes Han Solo, Dryden Vos and Qi'ra.

Duel on Exegol
Small set with throne room and crane arm. Includes Rey, Ben Solo, Palpatine and Sovereign Protector.

General Grievous Chase
Includes Wheel Bike and brick build boga. Figures include Obi-Wan, General Grievous and Commander Cody.

Geonosis Arena (MBS)
I think this one's been mentioned enough times. Three arena beasts. Pillars. At least half the arena. Backside could include smaller scenes like Obi-Wan's prison cell, Separatist War Room and Yoda/Dooku's duel.

Geonosis Droid Factory
Mid range set with plenty of play features. Could connect to a larger arena set.

Invisible Hand
Similar to the Malevolence set. Includes Anakin, Obi-Wan, Palpatine, General Grievous, Neimoidian Pilot, Magna Guard and Battle Droids.

Invisible Hand Duel
Similar to the Death Star Final Duel playset. Includes Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku, Palpatine and Super Battle Droid.

Jabba's Palace (MBS) / Jabba's Sail Barge (UCS)
After how well Mos Eisley was done this has definitely jumped towards the top of my list. The palace and sail barge having roughly 21 minifigures each and released in close proximity to each other would be a great way to capitalize on the large number of characters. The primary new characters I'd like to see are Tessek, Saelt-Marae (Yak Face), Sy Snootles, Droopy McCool, 8D8, Klaatu, Nikto, Amanaman and Ephant Mon - along with a new mold for EV-9D9 similar to the K-2SO/2-1B Droids.

Jango Fett's Slave I
Also overdue for a remake. In addition to figures of Obi-Wan, Jango and Boba it should also include both Taun We and Lama Su.

Lars Homestead
Could be MBS, but also happy for it to be done at the price range of Vader's Castle.

Mandalorian Gauntlet/Mandalorian Shuttle
Either ship would be good. Includes Obi-Wan, Duchess Satine, Pre Vizsla and Bo-Katan.

Maz Kanata's Castle
Similar set to the 2014 Mos Eisley Cantina focusing more on the interior this time. Includes the usual heroes along with Sidon Ithano, Bazine Netal and Quiggold.

Naboo Starfighter vs Vulture Droid
Its been a while since the last one and with next year's sets targeting a more affordable price range this is one set I wouldn't mind if they scaled down a bit. The 1999 set was a nice compact size but the 2006-2015 models felt too long and stretched despite having a sleeker appearance. Would be nice also getting another Trade Federation Vulture Droid back in its original scale. Set MUST include Theed Battle Padme!

Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor (Utapau)
Blue version of the Jedi Interceptor. Includes Obi-Wan, R4-G9 and Tion Meddon.

Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter
AOTC version of the ship. Preferably scaled down and better proportioned than the 2017 version. Could use the new wedge plates from the TIE Dagger for a sharper nose at the front. Its also another opportunity to include a Kaminoan minifigure.

Palpatine's Arrest
Remake of the 2012 set with more modern detail. Same minifigures as before. Palpatine should preferably come with two separate heads (one for Chancellor, the other reusing the existing ROTJ Emperor head) while Kit Fisto should have an entirely new head mold in olive green.

Queen Amidala's Royal Starship
Don't care if its done in light grey - just make it happen. Should include Queen Amidala/Sabe in the black gown, Padme in the orange handmaiden outfit, Captain Panaka and Ric Olie as the pilot.

Republic Venator
Same price range as the Star Destroyers with a sleeker look and more interior space than the 2009 set. Includes Anakin, Ahsoka (either Season 1 or Season 3 look), Captain Rex, Admiral Yularen and various Clone Troopers.

Senate Duel
Something around the price range of Death Star Final Duel would be ideal. Should include the central senate podium, two senate pods and Bail Organa's airspeeder. Characters should include Yoda, Sidious, Bail Organa, Mas Amedda and a Shock Trooper.

TIE Bomber and TIE Interceptor
No reason why these two can't be updated if next year is cutting the price down on the standard TIE Fighter. Good opportunity to throw in Ozzel, Needa and Jerjerrod.

Trade Federation MTT
The proportions of the 2006 model are a bit dated by today's standards but the 2014 model suffered from too many gaps and not enough storage capacity for the battle droids. 2020 delivered the perfect AT-AT so I'd like to see the MTT get the same treatment in the near future by addressing the faults of the previous models and delivering the best version yet! Its also the perfect chance to include a new Boss Nass or Rune Haako minifigure.

Yavin IV Rebel Base (MBS)
Pyramid facade with all the different interior rooms on the back. Includes celebration versions of Luke/Han/Leia, General Dodonna, Mon Mothma, Red Leader, Rebel Honor Guard and various other pilots, troopers and astromechs.

And as mentioned in my earlier post - more Tatooine sets (Watto's Junk Shop, Anakin's Home, Mos Espa Podrace etc)

I like @wesker ‘s type of list. I’ll do the same! I’ve added some of his ideas too but some are sets I’ve been thinking about for months aswell so apologies if it seems like I am copying. 

Separatist Magma Tri-Droid

With all these re-releases of sets the Star Wars line is facing, how about a brand new vehicle? This would be perfect to get a Commander Cody. There are some great mocs of this vehicle well before Season 7 TCW but with it being included seems a perfect time. Brickbuilt centre with its blue colours. 

Republic Gunship 

We might have to wait a year from the UCS version but a system-scale version of this set is well in need of a return. The ‘thanks Commander’ Green Clone Pilot in the Siege of Mandalore is a figure I desire, perhaps the most. 

CIS Heavy Proton Cannon 

Add blue CIS colours to the 2011 Battle on Geonosis version. Chance to get Mace Windu’s Clone Troopers from the Bad Batch arc that are seen on Anaxes. I love the colour of those clones. Set could have some great features like 2011. 

The Bestoon Legacy

An easy design for Lego to do and the ship would be great considering it’s importance with Rey. Great way to get Ochi and even Lando ‘the hermit’ Calrissian. Dagger included. 

Outland Tie Fighter 

Love the design of this thing when its landing! Perfect for Lego to release a Moff Gideon, Incinerator Trooper and a Beskar armoured Mandalorian. Everyone would grab this set. 

The Fortitude 

Took me ages to find the landing craft on the Star Destroyers in Ep 9 but here we are. Will give our Resistance Troops a much needed ride and definitely has vibes of being the Republic Gunship of the Resistance. Great way to get an Orbak creature too. 

Separatist Shuttle (ROTS-Brown)

Seen some great mocs of this particularly from a guy on twitter. A large cockpit piece would make this set amazing. Add a Wat Tambor and boom this set sells well. 

Hoth Wampa Cave 

Lego give us an affordable Wampa and a Tauntaun creature mould! Plus gives you another chance to release a snowspeeder. 

TIE Defender (Rebels) 

Really nice design. Add some Rebels figures of course but aslong as it has a Tie Pilot the OT fans will be happy. 

Battle of Endor 

There is potential for this being MBS but I just feel an affordable playset for this scene would be better. Should include a slightly bigger and more fleshed out Bunker and the Endor Shield aswell. What about a landing pad...damn it’s starting to have that MBS vibe. 

AT-ST Walker, Ewok Glider, trap + catapult, Endor Speeder Chase

Separate sets to create a large scene with above or ones that would be in the MBS. Give us some rare Ewok’s! 

UCS Droid Control Ship (Lucrehulk) 

There is a particularly good moc of this online and oh boy this set would look amazing on display. Lego can do their usual trick and give us some exclusive figures- Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, Daultay Dofine and heck even a chrome TC-14 again! 

Homing Spider Droid 

When I look at this vehicle in universe Lego’s version is actually lacking. Make the eye smaller and add a better middle section! Stickers for the nice design too on that section. Would be a far superior model that would get the collectors opening their wallets. Sneak in a new AOTC Kit Fisto with better head mould and this is a winner. 

Naboo Royal Starship

Queen Amidala and Ric Olie are a must. Sabe likely. Heck I don’t care if it’s grey but I have flirted with the idea of chrome stickers... This set is one of the most desired on this list. 

Obi-Wan’s Blue Jedi Interceptor w/hyperdrive 

Like the 2006/7 model but obviously improved like the AOTC version in 2017/8. Great way to get a Commander Cody and a Tion Medon. 

UCS Republic Dropship w/AT TE

New alien figures like Pablo-Jill, Sora Bulq and Tarados Gon and a load of Clones and boom we are done. Needs accurate colour schemes unlike the Clone Wars version. Hopefully the Gunship in 2021 introduces new Clone helmets. 

UCS Sail Barge (Skiffs), Palace and Rancor Pit to accompany

Mos Eisley has given hope for the vast array of alien figures in these scenes to get the Lego treatment. The possibilities... 

Republic Prisoner Shuttle 

This will give us Shock Troopers based off of the new 501st designs and a Darth Maul. Add the Cargo box/hold and more accurate colour scheme than the 2009 version and this will be popular for sure. 

Bad Batch Shuttle

This is all about those figures! Include Echo too. Makes sense for this to be released when the new show gets near. 

UCS Yavin IV Temple

I predict this for the next MBS. Loads of amazing Rebel Alliance figures that can be included...the OT fans will be loving life. Examples: (I’ll edit these in later...it’s bed time ;) 

Geonosian Starfighter

I include this because it’s been a while and we are in desperate need of movie accurate Geonosians! 

Count Dooku’s Solar Sailor 

Last model in 2009 looks poor and needs updating. I would love Lego to try and incorporate a parachute elastic piece but one can dream can’t they! 

Mos Espa Podrace

Loads of figures for this set! Heck it could even be a UCS. Shmi + Fodesinbeed the obvious choices. I’d love more than 2 Podracers to get an amazing race going. Lego could even release pods later down the line for this. All those aliens...

Venator Cruiser

Based off of the last episodes of TCW. The Astro Droids, Rex, a first Republic Officer and a shiny Phase II Clone Trooper based off of the new 501st designs would make this even more desirable. 

Republic Y-Wing Starfighter 

Ahsoka, Rex, the astro and a Fives minifigure. If they’re doing a Resistance version in new Star Wars content then this Clone Wars version makes so so so much sense! 

@wesker’S Naboo Starfighter w/ Vulture Droid is a fine fine fine idea! Add in a Naboo Engineer with Theed Padme and this is great. The Naboo Starfighter imo needs an upgraded design aswell and a small downscaling. Vulture Droid definitely needs it. 

Bounty Hunter Pursuit, Jango’s Slave One, Invisible Hand, Resistance B-Wing and the Petranaki Arena MBS all great ideas in the above post. Give me an Aftab Ackbar and an Engi Golba in the B-Wing! 

Edited by ArrowBricks

Sequel ground war wave: this'll be a toughie, as the resistance has pretty much only the ski speeder in terms of ground vehicles.

Microfighters:
Poe's ski speeder ($9.99): Poe

First order AT-AT ($9.99): First order AT-M6 driver

First order AT-ST vs bb-8's at-st ($19.99): Phasma, BB-8, and Disguised finn.

Battle packs:
Resistance battle pack ($14.99): 2x resistance trooper (tan shirt with the dark brown straps over it, helmet), Ovissian gunner, Resistance officer. Build is some terrain with a P-tower

First order battle pack ($14.99): 2x first order stormtrooper, first order snowtrooper, first order jet trooper. Build is a first order banner and speeder bike

Other sets:

Resistance forces ($29.99): df.12 com turret, speeder bike and a bit of ajan kloss terrain. Comes with 2x resistance trooper, a caphex spy, resistence rocket trooper, bb-9e and a first order stormtrooper.

Ski Speeder ($39.99): Ski speeder with Finn, Rey, an abenado technician, and a first order stormtrooper.

First order AT-ST ($49.99): First order AT-ST (with it's head this time), with a first order at-st pilot (whatever they look like), executioner stormtrooper, DJ and rose (disguise)

Starkiller base attack ($79.99): First order LIUV and some terrain/platform with a turret. Comes with 2x first order snowtrooper, first order officer, first order snowtrooper commander, han (old), Rey (scavenger), and chewbacca.

First order AT-AT ($139.99): FIrst order AT-AT (NOT AT-M6, they are two very different vehicles) with kylo ren, hux, 2x first order walker driver, 2x first order snowtrooper, first order stormtrooper, Poe, a resistance heavy trooper, Seargent "salty" sharp (I kid you not, that's his canonical name), and force illusion luke.

12 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Sequel ground war wave: this'll be a toughie, as the resistance has pretty much only the ski speeder in terms of ground vehicles.

Microfighters:
Poe's ski speeder ($9.99): Poe

First order AT-AT ($9.99): First order AT-M6 driver

First order AT-ST vs bb-8's at-st ($19.99): Phasma, BB-8, and Disguised finn.

Battle packs:
Resistance battle pack ($14.99): 2x resistance trooper (tan shirt with the dark brown straps over it, helmet), Ovissian gunner, Resistance officer. Build is some terrain with a P-tower

First order battle pack ($14.99): 2x first order stormtrooper, first order snowtrooper, first order jet trooper. Build is a first order banner and speeder bike

Other sets:

Resistance forces ($29.99): df.12 com turret, speeder bike and a bit of ajan kloss terrain. Comes with 2x resistance trooper, a caphex spy, resistence rocket trooper, bb-9e and a first order stormtrooper.

Ski Speeder ($39.99): Ski speeder with Finn, Rey, an abenado technician, and a first order stormtrooper.

First order AT-ST ($49.99): First order AT-ST (with it's head this time), with a first order at-st pilot (whatever they look like), executioner stormtrooper, DJ and rose (disguise)

Starkiller base attack ($79.99): First order LIUV and some terrain/platform with a turret. Comes with 2x first order snowtrooper, first order officer, first order snowtrooper commander, han (old), Rey (scavenger), and chewbacca.

First order AT-AT ($139.99): FIrst order AT-AT (NOT AT-M6, they are two very different vehicles) with kylo ren, hux, 2x first order walker driver, 2x first order snowtrooper, first order stormtrooper, Poe, a resistance heavy trooper, Seargent "salty" sharp (I kid you not, that's his canonical name), and force illusion luke.

And an Imperial Shuttle

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

And an Imperial Shuttle

I think you may have failed to pick up on the pattern there... imperial shuttle is not a sequel-era ground vehicle or base :laugh:

Edited by Mandalorianknight

15 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think you may have failed to pick up on the pattern there... imperial shuttle is not a sequel-era ground vehicle or base :laugh:

:P

I don't watch Star Wars movies often, but I just really like its vehicles :)

I truly thought Lego were turning the corner with the summer wave of 2020. Wasn’t perfect but was getting better. The Winter wave has halted all that momentum. Here’s my summer 2021 realistic wave to get the fans back buzzing. 

75XXX Obi-Wan’s Blue Jedi Interceptor £24.99: Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-G9 

75XXX Endor Speeder Chase (2 Speeder and log/tree function) £24.99: Endor Luke, Endor Leia, Scout Trooper 

75XXX Magma Tri-Droid £49.99: Anakin Skywalker, Clone Commander Cody, Super Tactical Droid, Battle Droid (x2) 

75XXX Imperial AT-ST Walker (Speeder bike + Log trap function) £59.99: Imperial AT-ST Driver (x2), Scout Trooper, Ewok Widdle, Ewok Wundle

75XXX Resistance B-Wing £64.99: Aftab Ackbar, Larma D’acy, Engi Golba, Klaud 

75XXX Republic Prisoner Shuttle £89.99 (small cargo box): Clone Pilot (better version than 2013 helmet + yellow), Clone Shock Trooper (x2), Darth Maul

75XXX Tie Echelon £99.99: Kylo Ren, First Order Officer, First Order Heavy Stormtrooper, First Order Stormtrooper, Dok-Ondar

75XXX S2 Mandalorian Boat £119.99: Beskar Mandalorian, The Child, Quarren Crew (x2, other figure (tbc) 

75XXX Venator-Class Cruiser £139.99: Ahsoka Tano, Clone Commander Rex, Republic Officer, Ahsoka Clone Trooper, Shiny Clone Trooper, RG-G1, CH-33P

Lots of speculation about a star wars CMF, so I'll give it a shot.

I'll try for a nice mix between eras, as well as between main characters and minor background characters. one thing to note is new molds are much more frequent, so I'll try to do one for at least every few figures. This also assumes we get beskar mando and gideon in a set eventually.

1. TPM: Padme (battle dress). Comes with new blaster mold.

2. AOTC: Wat Tambor : (would use a new head/breathing thingie mold) death star plans printed on 1x1 cylinder.

3. Clone wars: captain rex (p1): dual pistols

4. Clone wars/ROTS: Clone shiny (p2): blaster rifle.

5. ROTS: Anakin (jedi robes, no headset. Would use the old luke hair in reddish brown): lightsaber, action pieces like in the DC series

6. solo: Range trooper (with actual cloth for shoulder cloths and kama, better helmet print): blaster rifle

7. rebels: Ezra Bridger (seasons 3-4): Lightsaber, blaster

8. RO: Galen erso: death star plans.

9. ANH: snaggletooth (printed head): blaster, glass of brew.

10. ANH: Han solo (dual molded legs): blaster pistol, removable medal like on the figures in the olympics cmf.

11. ESB: Piett (dual molded legs): blaster, new mold for a vader hologram.

12. ROTJ: Boushh: thermal detonator and blaster

13. The mandalorian: fennec shand: (new molded helmet to swap out with hair), sniper rifle.

14. The mandalorian: The armorer : tools, dark pearl grey ingot piece for a beskar ingot.

15: resistance: Commander pyre: blaster

16. TFA: Jessica pava : blaster

17. TLJ: force projection luke: lightsaber

18. TROS: reborn palpatine: lightning pieces

19. The mandalorian (kinda): Trapper Wolf (dave filoni): cowboy hat.

20. Chase figure: Luke skywalker (concept art): lightsaber, blaster.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

A Clone Wars ‘Legacy’ wave. Would be one last hoorah with the Clone Wars (obviously done after s7). Would be interested to see other people’s ideas - I have chosen 7 sets. 

Republic Assault Submarine £24.99: Kit Fisto (Aqua version), Clone Scuba Trooper, Riff Tamson

Adi Gallia’s Jedi Starfighter (w/STAP) £34.99: Adi Gallia, Astromech Droid, Citadel Commando Droid

Umbaran Starfighter £54.99: Umbaran Soldier, Clone Trooper Hardcase, 501st Arf Trooper 

Republic Stun Tank £59.99: Mace Windu, Clone Stun Tank Pilot (x2)

Battle For Kamino £64.99 (Trident-Class Assault ship): Shaak Ti, Arc Trooper Blitz, Battle Droid Pilot, Aqua Droid (x2)

Geonosian SuperTank £74.99: Battle Droid Pilot, Battle Droid (x2), Winged Geonosian, Ahsoka Tano, Clone Commander Jet

Republic Stealth Corvette £84.99: Anakin Skywalker, Admiral Yularen, Clone Commander Blackout, Stealth Clone Pilot, Clone Stealth Trooper ‘Spark’

Edited by ArrowBricks

Decided to make a wave for 2015's Battlefront. Most of the game's unique stuff was limited to either weapons or star cards, so making fully fledge sets that were unique got a bit difficult. Hard to believe the game is almost 5 years old now. 

Battlepacks + Microfighters

Bespin Cloud Car: Surprised we've never had this considering its a somewhat recognizable OT vehicle.

-The build would be a further scaled down version of the Bespin UCS version, though in orange this time. Maybe one side could be rigged with stud shooters because of the 1 mini-figure limit

-Minifigures: Cloud Car pilot

Slave 1: I don't think a blue version of the Cloud Car would do well in the same wave as, well, the Cloud Car, so this is the next best option.

-Its a micro fighter Slave 1, unfortunately not in Jango's color scheme

-Minifigures: Boba Fett

Sand Troopers Battlepack (15$): I don't think we've ever had a Sand Trooper battle pack, despite how many imperial BPs take place on Tatooine

-Build is crashed escape pod and a buildable probe droid

-Minifigures: Sand Trooper (2x), Shock Trooper, Shadow Trooper 

Outer-Rim Rebels Battlepack (15$): A Rebel battlepack with a bigger emphasis on species variety. 

-Build could be the extraction cart from the game's extraction mode, though with a small turret to give it a play feature

-Minifigures: Male Rebel Soldier, Female Zabrak Soldier, Male Weequay Soldier, Female Twilek Soldier

Core Sets

Infiltration on Scarif (25$): A small Scarif set based on the infiltration game mode. Think similar to the scale of the Battle of Saleucami set. 

-Build is a small tree build, E-Web turret, and two orange crates. In one of the crates would be a security tape

-Minifigures: Shore Trooper Captain, Shore Trooper, Ishi Tib Rebel Soldier, R5 droid 

Death Star: Power Sector (30$): Probably the most unique idea I could think of for the battle station game mode, plus it has some elements from the older Battlefront to differentiate itself from previous Lego builds. 

-Build is a more fleshed out generator room, with two energy pylons, a ramp, and a collapsing walkway feature

-Minifigures: R2-D2, Rebel pilot, Shadow Trooper, Storm Trooper

Cloud City Turning Point (50$): Unfortunately Battlefront 2015 was devoid of any unique vehicles or locales we don't get a lot of. To closest thing to vehicle we don't either have or get enough of would be the Cloud Car, which in game has a blue recolor.

-Build is a blue imperial Cloud Car, a small fountain, and an indoor build with a door (Think something similar to part of the original Cloud City set)

-Minifigures: Storm Trooper w/ Red Pauldron, Dengar, Bespin Wing Guard, Bespin Cybernetic Soldier

Tie Defender (90$): The first real piece of Disney canon to feature Tie Defenders, I think a remake is warranted.

Build could be a bit more upscaled compared to the previous Tie Defender with a more modern cockpit

-Minifigures: Tie Pilot, Imperial Officer, Storm Trooper (2x) 

AT-AT Assault (160$): For once, an AT-AT set that's NOT featured on Hoth.

-Build is a less tall but wider AT-AT. I mean, I don't really know where to improve on the 2020 model for system scale except for a bit more bulk in the legs. In addition, the build could come with a ground-level Turbolaser and Y-Wing beacon station

-Minifigures: Magma Storm Trooper (2x), Death Star Trooper, Sullustan Rebel Soldier, Nien Nunb 

GR-75 Transport (180$): This would be a hard sell considering its a background vehicle for all of the OT movies, but its featured enough in the game to warrant it as a big Rebel set. 

-Build is a massive, bulky ship around the same size as the Republic Frigate from 2007. The main play feature would be a crate storage system, along with two spring missiles hidden in the frontal area. A side build would be a loading ramp and terminal area, seen in the Dune Sea Exchange map

-Minifigures: Storm Trooper, Scout Trooper, Leia, C3PO, Rebel Honor Guard (2x), Rebel Pilot

I wonder if they will ever do a UCS set for something that was only in the sequel trilogy.  Kylo's TIE would be my guess if they did.

I'd say Kylo's Shuttle would be the first choice for a sequel UCS set (with Resistance Bomber a close second). It's one of the few sequel ships that has a new design compared to OT movies and seems to be fairly popular as a playscale set.

9 hours ago, OCD_Chad said:

I wonder if they will ever do a UCS set for something that was only in the sequel trilogy.  Kylo's TIE would be my guess if they did.

Technically the UCS Falcon is from the sequels as you can swap out the sensor dish. :wink:

I agree that it would probably be Kylo Ren-related. Since his shuttle lasted more than one movie I would say that's the most likely, but his TIEs would also look great.

The problem is the sequels don't really have any unique ship designs that are also iconic enough to be UCS sets. There's plenty I'd like to see - Rey's speeder, the Resistance bomber, the Sith ship they find on Pasaana (can't remember the former pilot's name...), even the Quadjumper. I can't see those being popular enough with the masses to warrant LEGO making a UCS set.