darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Anyone know any rumor about the 2009 star wars line, I think the last year the rumor list come out around june and know we are in mid-july and anything. The leaks take more each year we have pics of the GG statue just like two weeks before it appears in shop@home :wacko: .

Edited by darkrebellion

If we get a new Clone Battle Pack, the best way to get a Clone Trooper Pilot in it is to make it like the Stormtrooper Battle Pack. Have the same dropship, only in red and white with the Republic Insigia. 1 Clone Pilot and 4 Clone Troopers, an easy sell.

Oh GOD, a 'Republic' Dropship would be TERRIBLE, I mean the one for Imperials is bad, but them being so lazy to reuse it would just be horrible!

Yes, I understand that, but the idea of getting a clone tooper pilot, and 4 other clones would be perfect to go with the Republic Gunship. Get 2 and you're set.

Anyone know any rumor about the 2009 star wars line, I think the last year the rumor list come out around june and know we are in mid-july and anything. The leaks take more each year we have pics of the GG statue just like two weeks before it appears in shop@home :wacko: .

The list is over at Jedi news.

Well, the first wave of Clone Wars sets is out, so what would we like to see in the future? After you put some of your ideas, I'll tell you mine. So what are you waitin for? Place your ideas here.

Clone Trooper Battle Pack

Would like the Kamino Centre with like 5 Clones.

Easily :thumbup:

Well here it goes.

LAAT/c

AAT

SPHA-t

Clone Battle pack with Pilot and 4 clones

Jabba's Palace (clone wars)

Droid BP with Droideka

Dooku vs Anakin

Asajj vs Obi-wan

Brick-built Grievous vs Ashoka

Padme, Fox, and Troopers against droids on Corascant

Battle of Christophis stuff

new AT-RT

Octupatarra Droid

crab droid

ARC Troopers

theres most of my list, it could be longer and more detailed, but..... meh

LAAT/c Theres a New RGS

AAT - 2009 List

SPHA-t - Dont know what it is

Clone Battle pack with Pilot and 4 clones - 2009 List

Jabba's Palace (clone wars) - Proberbly

Droid BP with Droideka - 2009 List

Dooku vs Anakin

Asajj vs Obi-wan Already in the RGS

Brick-built Grievous vs Ashoka

Padme, Fox, and Troopers against droids on Corascant

new AT-RT - Dunno, Remember this is gonna be based on whats in the movie.

Octupatarra Droid - Dunno

crab droid - Proberbly

ARC Troopers - Mabye exclusive set or Battle pack.

How are we supposed to think of sets based on a movie/TV-show that we haven't seen yet? :wacko: Besides, don't we already have a 2009 wishlist? :hmpf:

I don't feel like repeating my wishes. :sadnew:

LAAT/c

True but we need an AT-TE to go with it. :tongue:

AAT

Definitely! But there's one on the rumour list for next year so there's hope.

SPHA-t

Yes!!!

Plenty to do here. Like that sweet artillery cannon and Tri-Droid.. :wub:

7683 Separatist AAT

Battle the republic forces wherever they're hiding with the mighty separatist AAT! Equipped with 6 missile launchers, a pair of small canons, dual anti-infantry canons, a heavy canon on the top, a door on the back, a trap on the top of the main turret and stickers representing the separatist symbol, the clone troopers will have nightmares! Includes two battle droids and a droid commander.

39.99 $

7684 Octuptarra Droid

The Octuptarra Droid, the pride of the CIS army, has arrived! Take the control by putting a battle droid at the commands! This special edition set features 3 positionnables legs, 3 rotating laser canons and a virus that is released if the droid is destroyed! Includes one battle droid.

29.99 $

7685 Spha-T

Nothing can stop the clone army when they're equipped with the powerful long artillery vehicle SPHA-T! This massive weapon can destroy every obstacle the droids will put on his way with his long-range turbolaser canon. But beware! This key engine must be protected by the clone troopers. That's why the SPHA-T is equipped with 12 legs, a control room, 2 anti-infantry canons and a speeder bike. Rotate the wheel on the back to positioning the main weapon and when you're ready, fire! Includes 4 clone troopers, captain Fordo and 2 battle droids.

79.99 $

7686 Venator star destroyer

This is the ultimate republic space vessel! This massive cruiser can crush every fleet or fighter that the CIS will send on his way! Open the cockpit to put a soldier at the controls! Rotate the four massive turbolaser turrets to destroy the Invisible Hand and when you've finished, open the hangar to send in your squad of mini Arc-170 starfighters! Open the venator to see all the details inside! This incredible set features a cockpit, four positionnable turbolaser canons, a hangar that opens on the two sides of the cruiser with 5 mini arc-170 starfighters, a battle room with seats and screens, a war room with different weapons like normal blasters, Z-6 canons and reciprocating quad blasters and an escape pod! Includes Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ashoka, Commander Cody and 6 clone troopers!

119.99 $

The Idea of the LAAT/c would be to make lego more cash. We would see and think 'If I buy this, I would need an AT-TE. Cool' The LAAT/c should come with a Rancor face sticker and a wampa face sticker since you can see those in a clone wars trailer. The Battle of Christophis should have about 5 sets for each side, and one battle pack for each side. All the Droids from now on should have backplates.

The Republic:

Set #1- 'Attack of the Clones': Minifigs- Clone Trooper (x20) (seems unlikely, but....). Vehicals/ Scenery: AT-RT, Republic Artillery Gun, Baby Blue Baseplate with accsesories $99.99

Set #2- 'Commanders': Minifigs- Anakin, Obi-wan, Ashoka, Rex, Cody, R2-D2. Vehicals/ Scenery: Light Blue Baseplate with brocken wall. $19.99

Set #3- ' AT-RT': Minifigs- Clone Tooper. Vehicals/Scenery: AT-RT $9.99

Set #4- 'Republic Artillery Gun': Minifigs' Clone Trooper (x3). Vehicals/ Scenery: RAG $14.99

Set #5- 'LAAT/c': Minifigs- Clone Trooper Pilot. Vehicals/ Scenery: LAAT/c $39.99

Battle Pack- 'Republic Dropship: Minifigs- Clone Trooper Pilot, Clone Trooper (x4). Vehicals/Scenery: Republic Dropship #9.99

CIS:

Set #1- 'Droid Counter Attack': Minifigs- Battle Droid (x20), Super Battle Droid (x15). Vehicals/Scenery: Spider Droid, Bay Blue Baseplate with accsesories

Set #2- 'Octupatara Droid': Minifigs- Battle Droid (x3). Vehicals/ Scenery: Octupatara Droid

Set #3- 'Separatist AAT': Minifigs- Battle Droid (x3), Super Battle Droid. Vehicals/ Scenery: AAT $29.99

Set #4- 'NR-N99 Persuader Class Droid Enforcer'( whew): Minifigs- Super Battle Droid (x3). Vehicals/Scenery: NR-N99 Persuader Class Droid Enforcer $29.99

Set #5- 'Commander': Minifigs-Whom Loathsom. Vehicals/ Scenery. Computer Console. $3.49

Battle Pack- 'Droid Invasion': Minifigs- Battle Droid (x4), Super Battle Droid (x3) Droideka. Vehicals/ Scenery: STAP $9.99

Well thats the Battle of Christophis, and a helluva lot of typing.

Nice ideas but a bit too many minifigs for TLC. Whorm Loathsome would be better with the AAT though as we see him in it. Trudop561, all of your ideas are excellent! :wub: I want all of those but not all at once so my wallet can take it. :grin:

Nice ideas but a bit too many minifigs for TLC. Whorm Loathsome would be better with the AAT though as we see him in it. Trudop561, all of your ideas are excellent! :wub: I want all of those but not all at once so my wallet can take it. :grin:

Thank you! :sweet: But the price may be unrealistic because of the number of clone troopers in them. It looks like an expensive minifig that could explain the lack of them in the new sets. But I hope to see more clone sets in the future.

Well since we have our 2009 line up, and it's never to early to wish, what would we like to see in 2010? My major would be more Endor stuff to go with the playset for 09, and for Hoth. Both to re-amp my OT collection. Some more wlkers would be nice (AT-OT, AT-PT, and many more.) A droid bp with Battle Droids, and alot more Jedi, and a Jedi Council Chamber.

We don't even know all of 2009, I can't beleive we are starting on 2010. Hell, we aren't even 3/4 done with 2008!

We don't even know all of 2009, I can't beleive we are starting on 2010. Hell, we aren't even 3/4 done with 2008!

couldn't have said it better myself. :tongue:

Anyway, I would love an ewok army, a gungan army, a scout trooper army, and any other lego sw armies you can possibly imagine--even a lightsaber army would do just fine....(they'd win) :grin:

Lots of Endor with Ewoks, scout troopers, Endor Luke, Han, and Lei, and endor bunker, an Ewok Village, Sheild Generator, Scout speeders, we could get alot from endor! I would also like to see a little more from hoth since we are getting the taun tauns in late 09.

Othre than that some nice UCS series ships, whatever they may be. I would also like to see some PT stuff as well, not CW! Maybe some gungans from ep 1 or even getting back into Ep 3 would be cool as well! Since ep 2 is really similair to cw stuff i would like to see a brak from that.

I've not got any requests for future sets at this point.

I'm too thrilled with 2008 and the rumoured sets in 2009.

Anyways, I'll let this live as a "What Future Star Wars sets would you like to see?"-topic.

But please keep 2009 in the 2009 topic and only discuss what you'd like in the future, ok?

Thanks KimT. That makes more sense, so we're not limited to discussing 2010 :tongue:

That's right.

Oh and yeah I forgot :tongue: yourself :wink:

I am hoping for an Utapau set with Obi Wan Kenobi , a new Genral Grievous ,some droids, some clones and a proper Commander Cody.

That would make me very happy. :cry_happy: