darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Right Attack of the Clones. My childhood favourite. After watching it back it’s definitely a unique Star Wars film for sure for multiple reasons. There’s a middle portion of the film that has limited vehicles and ships that kids would definitely not buy so I’ve skipped some of them out, whilst others although I don’t think will ever be sets, offer some sort of play value or interest. 

New or redesigned things of note: Kaminoans, Anakin Skywalker, new colour for the Battle Droids, New Clone trooper designs to keep them fresh, Seperatist Council members, Padme Poncho, Silver/dusty C3-PO, Corde, Captain Typho, Joclad Danva, Bultar Swan, Roth-Del Masona, updated Jedi designs based on AOTC for Luminara, Shaak ti etc, Dexter Jettster, Movie accurate + different variant Geonosians, WA-7, FA-4 redesign, Hermione Bagwa. Again loads that hasn’t been done! 

I think the film in terms of Lego can really be characterised by the amount of ‘stuff’ that hasn’t been done by Lego rather than what has and needs updating. Think this is mainly because of the Clone Wars’ success. Anyway here we go! 

** No Republic Gunship because the 2013 set won’t be beaten and a Clone Wars S7 version would offer something new. 

MicroFighters 

Republic SPHA-T £9.99: Clone Gunner 

Geonosian Starfighter £9.99: Geonosian Pilot

Battle Packs/army builder style sets

Forward Commander Centre W/Speeder Bike £34.99: Clone Trooper Sergeant, Clone Trooper Lieutenant, Clone Trooper (x2), Super Battle Droid (x2)

Battle on Geonosis £44.99 (Geonosian Starfighter + Sonic Boom Turret): Geonosian Pilot, Geonosian Warrior, Geonosian Battle Droid (x2)

Droid Factory £59.99: Anakin Skywalker, C3-PO, Geonosian Warrior, Geonosian Battle Droid (x5) - the link below is a good example of what I’m thinking probably just with a better conveyor belt design perhaps.

Small-Medium Scale sets 

Hailfire Droid £24.99: Geonosian Battle Droid (x2), Tarados Gon
(closer to 2007 version than 2015 yuck)

Dexter Jettster's Diner £29.99: Dexter Jettster, Obi-Wan Kenobi, WA-7 Waitress Droid, Hermione Bagwa

Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter £34.99: Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-P17, Taun We

Homing Spider Droid w/Dwarf S.Droid £34.99: Geonosian Battle Droid Commander, Super Battle Droid, Shaak Ti, Clone Trooper 

Coruscant Airspeeder Chase £44.99 (2 Airspeeders, Courier Droid w/printed slug function): Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Zam Wesell (double sided face)

Naboo Starfighter £44.99: Padme Amidala, Captain Typho, Cordé, Unnamed Green Astromech Droid

Count Dooku’s Solar Sailor £49.99 (+Flipknot Speeder): Count Dooku, FA-4 Pilot Droid, Poggle the Lesser, Yoda

Padme’s Nubian Yacht £59.99: Padme Amidala (poncho), Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, C3-PO 

Commerce Guild Diamond-Class Cruiser £64.99: Shu Mai, Po Nudo, Battle Droid Pilot, Super Battle Droid, Clone Trooper (x2)

Larger Scale sets

Hardcell Interstellar Transport £79.99: Wat Tambor, Passel Argente, Geonosian Battle Droid (x2), Super Battle Droid (x2), Joclad Danva

Jango Fett’s Slave One £99.99: Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Lama Sue

Naboo Diplomatic Barge £129.99: Padme Amidala, Captain Typho, Corde, Naboo Pilot, Naboo Security Lieutenant (Theomet Danlé)

Republic SPHA-T £129.99: Yoda, Mace Windu, Clone Trooper Commander, Clone Trooper Captain, Clone Trooper (x2) 

Republic Acclamator-Class Assault Cruiser £129.99: Chancellor Palpatine, Luminara Unduli (skirt piece like Offee), Saesse Tiin, Clone Pilot (new helmet probably be in UCS Gunship), Clone Trooper (x2) 

Petranaki Arena £139.99 (overpriced due to combination of moulded creature parts with pieces + figure count-1150/1250- balcony, stands, 3 pillars, Chariot): Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme Amidala, Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, Coleman Trebor, Geonosian Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Geonosian Picador, Geonosian Warrior, Roth-Del Masona, Bultar Swan - Reek, Acklay, Nexus, and Orray- a combination of moulded and pieces)

UCS Republic Dropship w/AT-TE £249.99: Kit Fisto, Pablo-Jill, Sora Bulq, Clone Pilot (new helmet), Clone AT-TE Driver, Clone Trooper, Geonosian Battle Droid (x2), Droideka

Edited by ArrowBricks
Would > Would definitely not buy

1 hour ago, ArrowBricks said:

Right Attack of the Clones. My childhood favourite. After watching it back it’s definitely a unique Star Wars film for sure for multiple reasons. There’s a middle portion of the film that has limited vehicles and ships that kids would buy so I’ve skipped some of them out, whilst others although I don’t think will ever be sets, offer some sort of play value or interest. 

New or redesigned things of note: Kaminoans, Anakin Skywalker, new colour for the Battle Droids, New Clone trooper designs to keep them fresh, Seperatist Council members, Padme Poncho, Silver/dusty C3-PO, Corde, Captain Typho, Joclad Danva, Bultar Swan, Roth-Del Masona, updated Jedi designs based on AOTC for Luminara, Shaak ti etc, Dexter Jettster, Movie accurate + different variant Geonosians, WA-7, FA-4 redesign, Hermione Bagwa. Again loads that hasn’t been done! 

I think the film in terms of Lego can really be characterised by the amount of ‘stuff’ that hasn’t been done by Lego rather than what has and needs updating. Think this is mainly because of the Clone Wars’ success. Anyway here we go! 

Awh man, wanted to see your ideas for sets of Anakin and Padme's Naboo hoenymoon :laugh:

43 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Awh man, wanted to see your ideas for sets of Anakin and Padme's Naboo hoenymoon :laugh:

Now now, your wish is my command:iamded_lol:

Padme’s Naboo Honeymoon £999.99: Padme, Anakin, elephant/moose thing, 5,000 piece waterfall and a brick with the quote I don’t like sand. Oh and a random woman who took their bags off them when they arrived. 

11 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Padme’s Naboo Honeymoon £999.99: Padme, Anakin, elephant/moose thing, 5,000 piece waterfall and a brick with the quote I don’t like sand. Oh and a random woman who took their bags off them when they arrived. 

You can't forget the sound brick pre-loaded with Anakin's awkward romantic lines!

10 hours ago, Naixin said:

I cant wait for the razor crest!

Neither can I, I’ve already pre-ordered it, it looks like such a great set!

4 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Right Attack of the Clones. My childhood favourite. After watching it back it’s definitely a unique Star Wars film for sure for multiple reasons. There’s a middle portion of the film that has limited vehicles and ships that kids would definitely not buy so I’ve skipped some of them out, whilst others although I don’t think will ever be sets, offer some sort of play value or interest. 

I was expecting something like your TPM list, and boy, I was not disappointed. That’s a heck of a lot of sets, and they all sound great! Standouts include Pentaki areana and the dropship, as well as your $30-50 large army builders!

2 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

You can't forget the sound brick pre-loaded with Anakin's awkward romantic lines!

Or his lines where he rants about how the Galaxy needs a dictator!

since @ArrowBricks just did attack of the clones, I was thinking about going to ROTS and looping back around in my lists, but his style is grander in scale, meant to be spread across waves, so I’ll do my 1-wave list I’ve been doing.

microfighters:

AT-TE $9.99: clone trooper

hail fire droid $9.99: super battle droid 

Hardcell vs acclamator class assault ship $19.99: clone commander  and Wat Tambor

battle packs:

geonosis clones ($14.99): small BARC and a bit of terrain, 2 p1 shinies, clone captain, clone lieutenant.

Separatist forces $14.99: 2 winged geonosians, 2 B2s, 2 geonosis b1s. Build is one of those things the geonosians ride in the areana. A spear is included as well as 2 sonic guns with the overwatch gun as a base.

duel

kamino duel $19.99: Jango fett and obi-wan kenobi. Comes with a Kamino platform and some parts to replicate jango’s gadgets

Smallish location set(s):

(bending this one a bit to get a larger Pentaki)

Pentaki areana $39.99: overlook and a brick built ackley with a pillar. Comes with Obi-wan, dooku, 2 B2s and mace windu

Geonosis beasts ($49.99): anakin, padme, a geonosian , 2b1s, and Nute Gunrey. Comes with 2 pillars, the reek and nexu, and a bit of the stands.

other sets:

Hailfire droid $54.99: larger, more accurate hailfire with Pablo Jill, 2 clone troopers, a droidika and 2 b2s

the Battle of Geonosis $79.99: geonosian cannon, clone command center, BARC, dwarf spider droid, and some terrain. Comes with 2 clone troopers,  2 b1s, clone captain, b1 commander, yoda, bultar swan, and 2 geonosians.

AT-TE $99.99: at-te with 2 droidikas. Comes with 4 clone troopers, 2 at-te pilots, poggle, and 4 b1s.

UCS: Republic gunship $399.99: larger gunship with a clone pilot, clone trooper, and Jedi bob.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

21 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Neither can I, I’ve already pre-ordered it, it looks like such a great set!

I was expecting something like your TPM list, and boy, I was not disappointed. That’s a heck of a lot of sets, and they all sound great! Standouts include Pentaki areana and the dropship, as well as your $30-50 large army builders!

Or his lines where he rants about how the Galaxy needs a dictator!

since @ArrowBricks just did attack of the clones, I was thinking about going to ROTS and looping back around in my lists, but his style is grander in scale, meant to be spread across waves, so I’ll do my 1-wave list I’ve been doing.

microfighters:

AT-TE $9.99: clone trooper

hail fire droid $9.99: super battle droid 

Hardcell vs acclamator class assault ship $19.99: clone commander  and Wat Tambor

battle packs:

geonosis clones ($14.99): small BARC and a bit of terrain, 2 p1 shinies, clone captain, clone lieutenant.

Separatist forces $14.99: 2 winged geonosians, 2 B2s, 2 geonosis b1s. Build is one of those things the geonosians ride in the areana. A spear is included as well as 2 sonic guns with the overwatch gun as a base.

kamino duel $19.99: Jango fett and obi-wan kenobi. Comes with a Kamino platform and some parts to replicate jango’s gadgets

Smallish location set(s):

(bending this one a bit to get a larger Pentaki)

Pentaki areana $39.99: overlook and a brick built ackley with a pillar. Comes with Obi-wan, dooku, 2 B2s and mace windu

Geonosis beasts ($49.99): anakin, padme, a geonosian , 2b1s, and Nute Gunrey. Comes with 2 pillars, the reek and nexu, and a bit of the stands.

other sets:

Hailfire droid $54.99: larger, more accurate hailfire with Pablo Jill, 2 clone troopers, a droidika and 2 b2s

Ah yes I prefer to just make as many set ideas as possible, whereas yours are better because they’re concise and have clearly thought about what are the essential sets from that movie. Bet you can’t wait for the ROTS super wave... I have a feeling that’s going to be the biggest of the lot! 

The creatures are Orrays. 

Good lord I’d be scarred if that sound brick was in my room! 

Quoted the sets I like in particular, especially love the Microfighters here. 

Edited by ArrowBricks

2 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Ah yes I prefer to just make as many set ideas as possible, whereas yours are better because they’re concise and have clearly thought about what are the essential sets from that movie. Bet you can’t wait for the ROTS super wave... I have a feeling that’s going to be the biggest of the lot! 

The creatures are Oppays. 

Good lord I’d be scarred if that sound brick was in my room! 

Quoted the sets I like in particular, especially love the Microfighters here. 

Thanks! Although I wouldn't say my sets are better.  And yeah, can't wait for that ROTS super wave.

We really do need another hailfire, whether it's smaller or larger, as long as it doesn't use those clear dishes as wheels again.

On 5/28/2020 at 7:09 PM, ArrowBricks said:

Okay, take my money, you!

Something a tad bit unrealistic, but I want it.

An Order 66 wave, but not called that obviously :wink:

Iron Battalion Troopers ($14.99): Jaro Tapal, 3x 13th Clone Troopers.

Felucia Troopers ($14.99): Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, 2x 327th Troopers.

Vader's Fist ($14.99): Anakin Skywalker (hood and cloak), Commander Appo (with the arrow mark as in TCW), 2x 501st Troopers.

Speeder Bike Recon ($29.99): 3x BARCs (BP size or smaller), small mound + tree. Stass Allie, Commander Neyo, Barc Trooper (maybe given a visor like Bly, similar to the Hasbro pack)

Assault on Mygeeto ($39.99): Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Bacara, 2x Galactic Marines, 2x Super Battle Droids, Octuptarra Tri-Droid.

Battle of Utapau ($59.99): Molded Boga with Crab Droid build. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Commander Cody, 2x 212th Troopers, 2x Battle Droids, Super Battle Droid.

Wookie Outpost ($79.99): Lookout Tower, Ornithopter, AT-RT. Yoda, Commander Gree, 2x Kashyyyk Troopers, AT-RT Driver, Luminara Unduli, 2x Wookie Warriors.

Betrayal Over Cato Neimoidia ($99.99): ARC-170 + Blade of Dorin. Captain Jag, Clone Pilot, R4-P44, Plo Koon, R4-F5, 442nd Trooper.

Republic Medical Shuttle ($119.99): Tiplar, Tiplee, Tup, ARC Trooper Fives, Commander Doom, 2x Doom Troopers.

Jedi Temple Skirmish ($129.99): A system-scale Temple a la Vader's Castle. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, 2x 501st Troopers, 2x Clone Troopers (Jedi Disguise).

Venator Cruiser ($159.99): Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, ARC Trooper Jesse, 2x 332nd Troopers, 2x 501st Troopers, P2 Clone Trooper.

22 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Something a tad bit unrealistic, but I want it.

An Order 66 wave, but not called that obviously 

This would be pretty cool, though like you say the prospect of an order 66 themed set / wave seems a bit dark for LEGO. We do need a new venator though, and I’ll always be a fan of anything remotely connected to fallen order.:laugh:

Alright, next on my list is ROTS. It occurs to me that I missed mandalorian and resistance , so I’ll cycle back to all the shows after I do ANH.

Microfighters:

AT-OT $9.99: 327th trooper

Tank droid $9.99: battle droid (the tank driver LEGO thinks is a kashyyyk droid)

Boga versus wheel bike $19.99: Obi-wan and grevious

battle packs:

separatist droids $14.99: 4x b1, 2x B2. Build is a crab droid and a dwarf spider droid.

Clone legions $14.99: 1x 501st trooper, 1x normal p2, 1x 212th trooper, 1x shock trooper. Build is a BARC and small turret. 

duel: 

senate duel $19.99: build is a senate pod and a bit of palpatines office, comes with yoda and The Senate himself.

Smallish location set: 

Duel on the invisible hand $39.99: balcony with collapsing play feature, staircase and the area with palp’s chair at the bottom. Comes with anakin, obi-wan,  the senate (grey robes) and dooku. This one might be a bit unrealistic considering dooku’s fate, but since we have duel on mustafar sets I’d say as long as there isn’t a “decapitate your former compatriot” play feature it should be fine.

Other sets:

Coruscating dogfight $39.99: v-wing and Tri-fighter, comes with a clone pilot, 2 b1s, and anakin

the next 2 take a bit of inspiration from @ARC2149Nova

Utapau battle $79.99: Build able boga, the wheel bike, a crab droid and a hanger build tall enough for the clones to rappel from. Comes with Obi-wan, grievous, 2 magnaguards, 2 b1s, a 212th, Cody, and a 212th airborne.

kashyyyk battle $89.99: kashyyyk Tree build with wookie hut, is , Dwarf spider droid, and Ornitherapter. Comes with yoda, tarfull, 2 wookies, 2 41st siege battalion troopers, 2 b1s, and 2 B2s.

Venator attack cruiser $139.99: Venator with interior space consisting of the bridge, artillery area, prison cell, and hanger with micro arc-170 and anakin’s fighter. Comes with 2 clone officers, 2 clone troopers, 2 501st troopers, obi-wan, anakin, a droidika, and grievous. 

UCS: UCS ARC-170 $349.99: comes with 2 clone pilots and Captain Jag.

Well, I finished Rebels, so I'll now give my set ideas for the later episodes, especially since we never really got much from S3 and S4 other than I think the Phantom II.

Duel on Malachor - Features are a breaking floor, exploding center crystal, and maybe a door on one end that can close.  Ahsoka Tano and Darth Vader for the figures.  $19.99

Spy Droid Attack - Includes the Imperial Spy Droid from "Warhead" and his ship, maybe with an additional speeder.  Minifigures are the Imperial Droid, AP-5, Chopper, and Zeb.  $29.99

Imperial Gunship - Includes Ruhk, Governor Pryce, Imperial pilot, and 2x Stormtrooper, $39.99 (By the way, I think Irina Spalko with torso and legs swapped for an Imperial officer would already make a pretty perfect Governor Pryce)

AT-DP with Arc Cannon - Includes Sabine Wren, Imperial Driver, Bo-Katan, and Tiber Saxon, $44.99

Mandalorian Convoy Attack - Includes one Imperial Troop Transport and a speeder bike.  Minifigures are Imperial Driver, Stormtrooper, Fenn Rau, Alrich Wren, and Ezra Bridger.  $49.99

TIE Defender - Includes a small ladder/docking station.  Minifigures are Vult Skerris, Grand Admiral Thrawn, a TIE pilot, and a Scout Trooper.  $59.99

Ryder's U-Wing - Includes Ryder, Hera Syndulla, Chopper, Kanan Jarrus, and maybe a Loth Wolf.  $79.99

Imperial Command Center - Basically a dome with the back cut away for access to the inside.  The top level would have the command center/control room, while the bottom level would be the shield generator room.  Probably includes a small landing platform in front.  Minifigures would be Hondo Onaka, Captain Rex (Stormtrooper armor), Commander Gregor, Ketsu Onyo, Kallus (rebel), Melch, 1x Death Star Gunner (not sure if they have another name in this case), 1x Stormtrooper, and 1x Stormtrooper Commander.  $119.99

Mining Guild Crawler - Similar in size to a Sandcrawler, most likely.  The front has the cockpit room, the midsection could have some of the railings leading to the rear, where the furnace room would be.  Under the cockpit, maybe either an additional furnace/work room or something else for playability.  Includes Vizargo, Trandoshian guard, Trandoshian pilot, Rodian Mining Guild worker, and Ezra Bridger.  $129.99

The Ghost - Ideally closer to the Millenium Falcon in terms of having interior sections, even though those were a lot less prominent later on.  I would include Hera Syndulla, Mon Mothma, Commander Wolffe, Mart, Vizargo, Jai Kell, and a Scout Trooper.  $149.99.

Bonus set: 

AP-5's Musical in Space - Polybag including several of those space-bird-things, a sound brick for the background music, and AP-5.  $9.99 :laugh:

Edited by Kit Figsto

Updated Winter 2021 set predictions! 

Snowtrooper Battle Pack £12.99 (Command station and Speeder Bike): Snowtrooper Commander, Imperial Officer, Snowtrooper (x2)

Mandalorian Forces Battle Pack £12.99 (Turret, Speeder): Nite Owl Mandalorian (x2), Mandalorian Super Commando (x2)

Corporate Alliance Tank Droid £24.99: Super Tactical Droid, Battle Droid, 212th Clone Trooper (x2) 

Duel on Coruscant £24.99 (2 senate Pods): Yoda, Emperor Palpatine 

Bespin Junkyard £29.99: Chewbacca, C3-PO, E-3PO, Ugnaught 

CIS Heavy Artillery Cannon £44.99: Mace Windu, Mace Windu Anaxes Clone Trooper, Battle Droid Commander, Battle Droid 

Republic Y-Wing Starfighter £64.99: Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, R7-A7 

Tie Bomber £79.99: Admiral Ozzel, Captain Needa, Tie Bomber Pilot, Stormtrooper 

Siege Troopers Battle Pack: Death Watch Loyalist, Nite Owl, 2x 332nd Troopers.

Imperial Remnant Troopers: 2x Stormtroopers (Dusty), 2x Biker Scouts (Dusty).

Duel on Geonosis ($19.99): Count Dooku, Yoda.

Mandalorian Combat Speeder ($29.99): Bo-Katan Kryze, 332nd Trooper, 2x Mandalorian Super Commandos.

Endor Chase ($29.99): Biker Scout, Luke Skywalker (Endor Poncho), Stormtrooper.

Utapau Assault ($49.99): Commander Cody, 2x 212th Troopers, 2x Battle Droids, Magna Guard. Crab Droid.

B-Wing Starfighter ($69.99): Horton Salm, B-Wing Pilot, Rebel Commando

ARC-170 Starfighter ($89.99): Captain Jag, Clone Pilot, Plo Koon, R4-P44.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:36 PM, Kit Figsto said:

Well, I finished Rebels, so I'll now give my set ideas for the later episodes, especially since we never really got much from S3 and S4 other than I think the Phantom II.

Reveal hidden contents

Duel on Malachor - Features are a breaking floor, exploding center crystal, and maybe a door on one end that can close.  Ahsoka Tano and Darth Vader for the figures.  $19.99

Spy Droid Attack - Includes the Imperial Spy Droid from "Warhead" and his ship, maybe with an additional speeder.  Minifigures are the Imperial Droid, AP-5, Chopper, and Zeb.  $29.99

Imperial Gunship - Includes Ruhk, Governor Pryce, Imperial pilot, and 2x Stormtrooper, $39.99 (By the way, I think Irina Spalko with torso and legs swapped for an Imperial officer would already make a pretty perfect Governor Pryce)

AT-DP with Arc Cannon - Includes Sabine Wren, Imperial Driver, Bo-Katan, and Tiber Saxon, $44.99

Mandalorian Convoy Attack - Includes one Imperial Troop Transport and a speeder bike.  Minifigures are Imperial Driver, Stormtrooper, Fenn Rau, Alrich Wren, and Ezra Bridger.  $49.99

TIE Defender - Includes a small ladder/docking station.  Minifigures are Vult Skerris, Grand Admiral Thrawn, a TIE pilot, and a Scout Trooper.  $59.99

Ryder's U-Wing - Includes Ryder, Hera Syndulla, Chopper, Kanan Jarrus, and maybe a Loth Wolf.  $79.99

Imperial Command Center - Basically a dome with the back cut away for access to the inside.  The top level would have the command center/control room, while the bottom level would be the shield generator room.  Probably includes a small landing platform in front.  Minifigures would be Hondo Onaka, Captain Rex (Stormtrooper armor), Commander Gregor, Ketsu Onyo, Kallus (rebel), Melch, 1x Death Star Gunner (not sure if they have another name in this case), 1x Stormtrooper, and 1x Stormtrooper Commander.  $119.99

Mining Guild Crawler - Similar in size to a Sandcrawler, most likely.  The front has the cockpit room, the midsection could have some of the railings leading to the rear, where the furnace room would be.  Under the cockpit, maybe either an additional furnace/work room or something else for playability.  Includes Vizargo, Trandoshian guard, Trandoshian pilot, Rodian Mining Guild worker, and Ezra Bridger.  $129.99

The Ghost - Ideally closer to the Millenium Falcon in terms of having interior sections, even though those were a lot less prominent later on.  I would include Hera Syndulla, Mon Mothma, Commander Wolffe, Mart, Vizargo, Jai Kell, and a Scout Trooper.  $149.99.

Bonus set: 

AP-5's Musical in Space - Polybag including several of those space-bird-things, a sound brick for the background music, and AP-5.  $9.99 :laugh:

Glad to see you finished the show! All these sets sound great, although I'm definitely biased, rebels is one of my favorite tv shows.

Right, so looks like we're doing 2021 predictions again. Basing amount/type of sets on what we got last year:

Razor Crest microfighter ($9.99) : the mandalorian (not a new variant). (Cynically, this functions as a "buy the mandalorian figure for $10" set)

Outland TIE microfighter ($9.99) : Moff Gideon

Purge troopers battle pack ($14.99): Kal (with buildable or molded bd-1), second sister, purge trooper, purge trooper commander. Build is an oversized speeder

Resistance troops battle pack ($14.99): 3 different resistance troopers and an alien officer. Build is a bunker-type thing with a turret

Boga vs wheel bike microfighters ($19.99): Obi-wan and Grievous

Duel on bespin ($19.99): Vader and bespin luke, the build is the "No, I am your father" scene.

Speeder Bikes ($29.99): 2 brick-built speeder bikes and a tree with some play feature or something. Comes with 2 biker scouts and Luke.

Endor Bunker attack ($39.99): Small endor bunker with Leia, a stormtrooper, an imperial officer, and a rebel commando.

AT-ST (4+) ($34.99): <insert that tiresome argument> AT-ST with chewbacca, an ewok, and an AT-ST pilot.

Resistance B-wing ($79.99): B-wing with stand. Comes with Aftab Ackbar, General Leia, Poe, and a sith jet trooper.

ARC-170 Starfighter ($89.99): Comes with 2 clone pilots, kit Fisto, and an astromech as well as a buildible droidika.

Tried to be realistic, and though I just skimmed throught the other lists I just realized this has 3 sets in common with @ARC2149Nova

Added fallen order pack instead of snowtrooper battle pack

I made a wishlist of my favorite prequel-era characters that haven't been made as minifigures yet.

(But I can probably forget about getting realistic Rex, now that they're even giving a RotS clone trooper TCW-style prints...)

RN5C7PJ.png

An idea I've been mulling over:

Sets that feature everything you need (or close to it) from each film (OG 6 for this list). The Iconic Moments of Star Wars:

Battle of Naboo: Features Theed Palace, an N-1 Starfighter, Vulture Droid, AAT, and the reactor room. Padme Amidala (battle dress), Captain Panaka, Jar Jar Binks, Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, Nute Gunray, Qui-Gon Jin, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul, Battle Droid x2, Battle Droid Commander.

Battle on Geonosis: Features the hangar bay which stores Dooku's Solar Sailor, and a Petranaki Arena. Padme Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, Yoda, Count Dooku, Jango Fett, Poggle the Lesser, Nute Gunray, Boba Fett, 2 Super Battle Droids, 4 Battle Droids, 2 Geonosian Warriors, 2 Clone Troopers.

Revenge of the Sith: A 2-for-1 type set, featuring Palpatine's arrest and the battle on Mustafar. Palpatine's Office, Coruscanti Airspeeder, Anakin's Interceptor (Green), Padme's Starship. Chancellor Palpatine (Red Robes), Anakin Skywalker (with cape), Padme Amidala (Mustafar dress), Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, R2-D2, C-3PO, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto (new head), Agen Kolar.

Death Star Rescue: Detention Center, Control Room (the gang's first stop), the corridor where Obi-Wan duels Vader. Luke Skywalker (farmboy), Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia (with skirt), R2-D2, C-3PO, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, 2 Stormtroopers.

Betrayal on Bespin is essentially a pre-existing ESB equivalent.

Return of the Jedi: Another 2-for-1, with an Endor Bunker, and Palpatine's throne. TIE Interceptor, AT-ST, and a couple speeder bikes. Luke Skywalker (Jedi), Han Solo (trenchcoat), Princess Leia (Endor), Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, Lando Calrissian (general), Wicket, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Moff Jerjerrod, Admiral Piett,  TIE Fighter Pilot, AT-ST Driver, 2 Biker Scouts.

4 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

An idea I've been mulling over:

Sets that feature everything you need (or close to it) from each film (OG 6 for this list). The Iconic Moments of Star Wars:

That would be interesting. Definitely would be pretty expensive, but since they contain so much, they'd probably sell well among AFOLs.

Continuing my wave for every film, ANH:

Microfighters: Luke's x-wing ($9.99): luke (pilot)

TIE advanced($9.99): Vader

Tantive IV v star destroyer ($19.99): Princess Leia and an imperial officer

Battle packs: Rebel fleet troopers ($14.99): 2 rebel fleet troopers, y-wing pilot, captain antilles-like "fleet officer". Build is a small personnel transport.

Imperial navy troops ($14.99): 2 stormtroopers, navy trooper, imperial officer. Build is a turbolaser and console like the one han solo shoots.

Duel: Duel on the death star ($19.99): Old ben, Vader. Build is a smallish room with some stacked 2x2s elevating it on the corners with a sliding door and a small trapdoor for ben to disappear through (though that might be a bit dark for lego)

$20-30 location set: Detention block rescue ($29.99): stormtrooper Luke, Leia, stormtrooper. Build is the detention cell and console han shoots with a vent trapdoor that leads too another set.

Other sets: Trash compacter escape ($39.99): Trash compacter build with closing walls that the detention block set goes on top of. Door at the back of the trash compacter can connect to the sliding door in the duel set. Comes with Stormtrooper Han, Chewie, Imperial officer, Imperial navy trooper.

Lord Vader's TIE advanced ($69.99): TIE advanced with Vader, Luke (pilot), a stormtrooper, and Tarkin.

Imperial Star Destroyer ($149.99):  Interior has a microscale hanger bay with micro TIE fighter, a bridge, and a barracks. Comes with 4 imperial crew, Tagge, 2 stormtroopers, and 2 navy troopers.

The Millenium Falcon ($159.99): Millenium Falcon with Luke (farmboy), Leia, Ben, Han, Chewie, C-3PO, R2-D2, Vader (new red eye print for helmet), and 2 stormtroopers.

UCS/MBS: MBS Yavin ($399.99): Yavin temple with Hanger containing midi-scale x and y wings, a briefing room, throne room hall, the room where Leia and the other rebels that stayed behind watched the trench run, the room where jyn gets briefed in RO, and an armory, as well as a Midi-scale TIE. Comes with Luke (yavin with molded medal), Han (molded medal), Leia, Chewie, R2, Threepio, Mon Mothma, Dodanna, Wedge, Dutch Vander, 2 rebel ground crew, 2 honor guard, 4 troopers, a TIE pilot, and a stormtrooper.

@Mandalorianknight, most of the set ideas you've suggested above would be great for all of the OT fans out there (especially the Imperial ones for me). Yavin 4 as a UCS might be a stretch, but at least a set that grasps it's feel. It is so strange TLG hasn't made one yet. @ARC2149Nova's idea about "The iconic moments of SW" would be really great, but maybe adding a few things from the sequels (not that I like them, I don't, but other people do) In general, more battle packs without stud shooters would be a safe idea. They tend to sell well and provide us with great minifigures.

15 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Duel: Duel on the death star ($19.99): Old ben, Vader. Build is a smallish room with some stacked 2x2s elevating it on the corners with a sliding door and a small trapdoor for ben to disappear through (though that might be a bit dark for lego)

$20-30 location set: Detention block rescue ($29.99): stormtrooper Luke, Leia, stormtrooper. Build is the detention cell and console han shoots with a vent trapdoor that leads too another set.

Other sets: Trash compacter escape ($39.99): Trash compacter build with closing walls that the detention block set goes on top of. Door at the back of the trash compacter can connect to the sliding door in the duel set. Comes with Stormtrooper Han, Chewie, Imperial officer, Imperial navy trooper.

I like the idea of making these modular.  Between these sets, the gunner station with power generator and the chasm swing, you could pretty much put together a minifig-ish scale diorama of the important Death Star scenes, other than maybe the control room (but there's not really any playability there, unless they went the route they did the the gunner set and took some artistic license).

8 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

I like the idea of making these modular.  Between these sets, the gunner station with power generator and the chasm swing, you could pretty much put together a minifig-ish scale diorama of the important Death Star scenes, other than maybe the control room (but there's not really any playability there, unless they went the route they did the the gunner set and took some artistic license).

Control room: c-3po, r2, stormtrooper. Comes with "c-3po whines" play feature :laugh:!

12 hours ago, Beleg the Ranger said:

@Mandalorianknight, most of the set ideas you've suggested above would be great for all of the OT fans out there (especially the Imperial ones for me). Yavin 4 as a UCS might be a stretch, but at least a set that grasps it's feel. It is so strange TLG hasn't made one yet.

Thanks! Yavin IV is definitely a stretch, but it'd be pretty cool. It is strange the closest we've got is an 8-piece wall from a juniors set.

Since I started with ESB and looped back around to ANH, I'll do the spinoffs now, starting with solo.

Microfighters:

AT-hauler ($9.99): Rio Durant

Conveyex train ($9.99): range trooper

Han's speeder vs Moloch's landspeeder ($19.99): Han solo and Moloch

Battle packs:

Mimban stormtrooper battle pack ($14.99) : 2 mimban stormtroopers, mudtrooper, imperial officer (mimban). Build is a trench

Kessel fighters battle pack ($14.99): 2 kessel mine workers, kessel guard (the guys standing next to quay tolsite when you google search him) pyke syndicate gangster. Build is a turret like they set up in solo with some terrian and one of those vaporators.

Duel: Duel on dryden's yacht ($24.99 because of extra figure/increased size): A build of dryden's museum room with Qi'ra, Han, and Dryden. Dryden has a double sided face, one passive and one with the lines on his face when he gets mad.

$20-30 playset: Mimban escape ($29.99): pit with a play feature to collapse the roof by knocking down a pole, comes with Han (mud-covered), Chewie (mud-covered), and a mudtrooper.

Other sets:

Savereen battle ($49.99): Enfys Nest's speeder bike, some savereeen refinery, a play feature to launch enfys at the enforcers. Enfys nest (no armor), the old lady in enfy's armor, weazel, 2 enforcers.

Battle of Mimban ($69.99): AT-DT and some mimban trench. Comes with 2 mimban stormtroopers, 2 mimbanese soldiers, Han (mudtrooper), and Beckett (officer)

TIE brute ($79.99): TIE brute with TIE pilot, stormtrooper (kessel spice dust prints), L-337 (similar to the medical droid or k-2S0), and lando.

Arrestor cruiser ($119.99): Cruiser has some opening panels in the main body and bridge. Comes with 2 imperial officers, 2 stormtroopers (kessel spice dust prints), Han, Qi'ra, and Chewbacca.

UCS (UCS for solo is pretty unlikely): UCS AT-Hauler ($299.99): AT-hauler with Rio, Beckett, and Val.

Bit playset heavy and the arrestor is pretty obscure but we got 2 waves of sets 2 years ago so I had to reach a bit.

I honestly doubt if Lego is going to release many, if any, more Solo sets. Solo is sort of remembered as "Solo: a Star Wars flop", so sets from it probably wouldn't be in Lego's best interests. Nevertheless, the sets @Mandalorianknight has listed above would make sense, and hopefully provide us with useful parts and minifigures. As for me, I would like to see more Rogue One sets, as Rogue One is my favorite of Disney SW. 

Eadu Attack: $70- 2 stormtroopers, Krennic, Death Trooper, Galen Erso, Jyn  (with poncho), and Cassian. Landing platform build with exploding function and blast door, past blast door would be a interior with a control room. Also included would be 2 orange Kyber crystal crates. 

Another "Battle on Scarif" set, but this time more substantial.

$60- 2 Shoretroopers, (1 grunt, 1 squad leader) 2 Stormtroopers, 3 Rebel Pathfinders, jungle and blast door entrance build (with exploding function, of course)

The Scarif land battle is my favorite SW battle (other than Hoth), and is a lot of other people's too, so a UCS might be a success.

Battle of Scarif: $299- AT-ACT driver, 2 Shoretroopers, 1 Death Trooper, 3 Stormtroopers, U-Wing pilot, TIE pilot, 4 Pathfinders, various palm tree builds to be modular, blast door entrance (Also modular), modular gun turret, 2 crates, modular control panel, U-Wing, TIE Striker, and AT-ACT. The price point for that might be a bit low. As I thought more about this set, the more I liked it, so tell me your thoughts!

Never gonna happen, but if we're getting the I-TS, a man can dream.

Legends Wave:

E-Wing Starfighter: Wedge Antilles, R7 Astromech, New Republic Trooper

Clawcraft: Imperial Remnant Pilot, Stormtrooper.

Twin Suns X-Wing: Jaina Solo, Astromech Droid, Luke Skywalker.

Yuuzhan Vong Battle Pack: Nom Anor, 3x Yuuzhan Vong Soldiers (2 black uniforms, 1 red). Something organic as a build.

New Jedi Order Battle Pack: Mara Jade Skywalker, Jacen Solo, Antarian Ranger, Twi'lek Jedi.

The Chimaera: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Gilad Pellaeon, 2x Stormtroopers, Rukh

Again, highly unlikely, but never say never.

Yes! A Legends wave! Man. That would be awesome, especially the Yuuzhan Vong. One of those bio-ships would be really cool too. There is so much Legends stuff just waiting to be built. I would include in my ideal Legends wave would also be the Abeloth. You know, the one that looks like she is from some R-rated horror movie. Also, Darth Nihilus and Revan would be successes.

Edited by Beleg the Ranger