darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Darn, I was going to do the wheel bike/boga microfighters! :laugh:

Summer wave is tougher, but we'll see. Based on previosu summer waves, I'll go 6 sets, and optimistically add two battle packs, though we don't normally get them over the summer anymore, for a total of 8 sets.

May 4th UCS: Republic gunship ($399.99) Minifigures are a clone pilot (new helmet mold, p1), Clone gunner, and "fan choice" of either Jedi bob or a clone commander *cough* my boi thorn *cough*

Remnant troopers ($14.99): 2 remnant stormtroopers, scout trooper, TIE pilot (we always get the one random guy thrown in). Build is a speeder bike and rubble. 

Fleet troopers ($14.99): comes with 2 rebel fleet troopers, rebel officer, y-wing pilot. Build is some made-up transport.

Snowspeeder ($29.99): Luke's snowspeeder with Luke, Dak, and a snowtrooper commander.

Scarif battle ($29.99): palm trees, the "master switch" thing, and some terrain. Function for rebels to hide in the foilage, and for the stormtroopers to get shot like in the death star january 2019 set. Chirrut, rebel trooper, 2 stormtroopers

Z-95 headhunter ($59.99): Warthog, 212th trooper, 2 b1s, tactical droid.

Resistance B-wing ($79.99): Comes with Aftab Ackbar, Poe, leia, and a sith trooper.

Moff Gideon's TIE fighter ($89.99): Outland TIE with a small side build of the cantina and an E-web. Moff Gideon, who uses (i doubt this is still a thing, they released official merchandise of it this year)

Spoiler

a black katana for the darksaber

, Beskar mando, Cara Dune, 2 stormtroopers, 2 death troopers.

MTT ($109.99): MTT (brown, again), with 16 battle droids, 2 pilot droids, Qui-gon, and Jar Jar on a new mold of the things the gungans ride.

Summer wave 2021:

Endor Chase ($19.99): 2 Speeders, Luke Skywalker (Endor Helmet and Poncho), Biker Scout.

Cloud Car ($29.99): Cloud Car Pilot, Princess Leia (Bespin Escape), Stormtrooper.

Resistance Transport ($39.99): Kaydel Ko Connix, General Leia Organa, Resistance Trooper.

T-16 Skyhopper ($49.99): Luke Skywalker, Biggs Darklighter (Deleted Scene), Sandtrooper Squad Leader, Womp Rat.

Z-95 Headhunter ($59.99): 501st Clone Pilot (Yerbana) Link, 501st Clone Trooper, Anakin Skywalker.

Moff Gideon's TIE Fighter ($79.99): Moff Gideon, Mandalorian (Final Gear), 2x Death Troopers, Cara Dune.

Naboo Royal Starship ($89.99): Captain Panaka, Sabe, Padme Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker.

UT-AT ($99.99): Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Bacara, 2x Galactic Marines, 2x Super Battle Droids.

Battle of Endor ($119.99): Han Solo (Trenchcoat), Princess Leia, Chewbacca, Lt. Renz, 2x Scout Troopers, 2x Stormtroopers, Wicket, Chief Chirpa, Rebel Commando.

3 hours ago, UberCorp said:

Definitely want a new cantina, especially a large one that has a lot of seating space. Though after 3 cantinas, 3 landspeeders, and 2 landing crafts, another Tattoine set without Garindan would be a big missed opportunity.

Oooh definitely true.  Maybe change the figures out and do Han, Greedo, Garindan, and either Wuher or Luke.  Wuher is kinda redundant since those are basically the same figures as the 2018 version except switching Garindan with a Sandtrooper, but I definitely feel like another Cantina patron is necessary.  You can't do just one of Ponda Baba and Dr. Evazan, maybe a Bith musician is the best way to go?

Silly idea, not one I'd like to buy:

Clone Turbo Tank / Technic crossover.  $350, 3500-4000 parts, 6+R sequential gearbox with ten wheel HOG steering, ten wheel suspension, powered observation turret and gun turrets.  Extra points if everything works without major flaws! and the steering connects to a little steering wheel by a minifig seat in the front and you can sneak a fake engine beneath the seat.

12 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Summer wave 2021:

Good balance of all trilogies, and has CW, Mando, and Endor, which are the three things I think are most likely to show up next year.

9 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

Oooh definitely true.  Maybe change the figures out and do Han, Greedo, Garindan, and either Wuher or Luke.  Wuher is kinda redundant since those are basically the same figures as the 2018 version except switching Garindan with a Sandtrooper, but I definitely feel like another Cantina patron is necessary.  You can't do just one of Ponda Baba and Dr. Evazan, maybe a Bith musician is the best way to go?

*plays kloo horn aggressively*

We need a D2C cantina, that way we can get all the major patrons. Like a $200 large playset with all the major characters. Or like a city people pack type of thing, I assume the same legal principles keeping the builds in the battlepack stop this type of set from being made, but it would be pretty cool.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:18 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

Remnant troopers ($14.99): 2 remnant stormtroopers, scout trooper, TIE pilot (we always get the one random guy thrown in). Build is a speeder bike and rubble. 

Fleet troopers ($14.99): comes with 2 rebel fleet troopers, rebel officer, y-wing pilot. Build is some made-up transport.

Z-95 headhunter ($59.99): Warthog, 212th trooper, 2 b1s, tactical droid.

Resistance B-wing ($79.99): Comes with Aftab Ackbar, Poe, leia, and a sith trooper.

Moff Gideon's TIE fighter ($89.99): Outland TIE with a small side build of the cantina and an E-web. Moff Gideon, who uses (i doubt this is still a thing, they released official merchandise of it this year)

Reveal hidden contents

a black katana for the darksaber

, Beskar mando, Cara Dune, 2 stormtroopers, 2 death troopers.

MTT ($109.99): MTT (brown, again), with 16 battle droids, 2 pilot droids, Qui-gon, and Jar Jar on a new mold of the things the gungans ride.

All these are great and extremely likely I feel. 

On 5/16/2020 at 3:23 AM, ARC2149Nova said:

Summer wave 2021:

Endor Chase ($19.99): 2 Speeders, Luke Skywalker (Endor Helmet and Poncho), Biker Scout.

Resistance Transport ($39.99): Kaydel Ko Connix, General Leia Organa, Resistance Trooper.

Z-95 Headhunter ($59.99): 501st Clone Pilot (Yerbana) Link, 501st Clone Trooper, Anakin Skywalker.

Moff Gideon's TIE Fighter ($79.99): Moff Gideon, Mandalorian (Final Gear), 2x Death Troopers, Cara Dune.

Naboo Royal Starship ($89.99): Captain Panaka, Sabe, Padme Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker.

UT-AT ($99.99): Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Bacara, 2x Galactic Marines, 2x Super Battle Droids.

Battle of Endor ($119.99): Han Solo (Trenchcoat), Princess Leia, Chewbacca, Lt. Renz, 2x Scout Troopers, 2x Stormtroopers, Wicket, Chief Chirpa, Rebel Commando.

Again love these. The last 3 are sets I would love to get but not sure if they’ll be there next year.

@UberCorp and @Kit Figsto some good ones aswell on the previous page!

Edited by ArrowBricks

5 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Again love these. The last 3 are sets I would love to get but not sure if they’ll be there next year.

Yeah. The NRS I figure at least has a shot given the new game (it's featured on the cover art), UT-AT as most of the larger vehicles have been made lately (Though I suppose an AT-TE could replace it), and the Endor Bunker because, hey, we need it right? :grin:

And now, some major predictions for this year's August exclusive (one of these has to be right :laugh:)

We've heard predictions about Maul's Gauntlet, a 501st Y-Wing, or even a Resistance B-Wing.

But, I propose to you (one of the following):

TIE Bomber: Admiral Ozzel, TIE Fighter Pilot, Stormtrooper, Darth Vader

ARC-170: Odd Ball, Clone Pilot, Red R2-Unit, Shaak Ti/Any Jedi

Z-95 Headhunter: Same figures I posited above. (Ani, 501st Pilot or Hawk, 501st Trooper)

Really out there guess, but:

Home One Briefing: Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma, Crix Madine, Lando Calrissian, Rebel Commando

Also, is anyone afraid we might not get 332nd Troopers due to

Spoiler

Order 66

? I mean, we finally got a 501st Battle Pack, so maybe not, but I'm hazarding a guess that's why most of the major legions are missing (21st, 327th, Cody).

Speaking of other legions, I'd like to eventually see the Iron Legion (from Fallen Order) make it into a battle pack. Alongside the 442nd, but that's a topic for another day.:grin:

Republic Attack Shuttle £89.99-£99.99(one that transported Maul so will have cargo): Ahsoka Tano, Darth Maul, Clone Pilot, Clone Shock Trooper (x2) is my guess.

@ARC2149Nova

Edited by ArrowBricks

1 hour ago, ARC2149Nova said:

But, I propose to you (one of the following):

Also, is anyone afraid we might not get 332nd Troopers due to

Reveal hidden contents

Order 66

? I mean, we finally got a 501st Battle Pack, so maybe not, but I'm hazarding a guess that's why most of the major legions are missing (21st, 327th, Cody).

Speaking of other legions, I'd like to eventually see the Iron Legion (from Fallen Order) make it into a battle pack. Alongside the 442nd, but that's a topic for another day.:grin:

I mean, like you said we got 501st troopers, but we also got 212th troopers, and even 327th troopers back when they used the old helmet mold. Order 66 really isn't much darker than other stuff they've done, and while I don't think they'll have a "anakin kills the younglings" set, I don't think that's why we're not getting those troops. I mean, cody's not the only guy betray and attempt to kill obi-wan, and we got sith anakin in a set. (heck, we got extra crispy anakin too)

Seeing as it's looking like all we get for ESB's 40th is the AT-AT and helmets (which are great BTW), I'll make an ESB wave, as we did the january 2021 wave.

Microfighters:

Millenium falcon ($9.99): comes with Han Solo (ESB)

Slave one ($9.99): comes with Boba Fett

Battle packs:

Blizzard force battle pack ($14.99): 2 snowtroopers, officer in veers-type armor, snowtrooper commander. Build is a speeder bike and some terrain.

Hoth rebels battle pack ($14.99): 2 hoth rebel troopers, hoth rebel officer, general reikan. Build is some terrain with a P-tower

Duel:

Bespin Duel ($19.99): Bespin Luke and Vader, build is the area of the "No, I am your father" scene.

$30ish location set:

Battle of Hoth ($34.99): terrain with df-9 turret, e-web, and tauntan. Comes with a probe droid, 2 rebel troopers, and 2 snowtroopers.

other sets:

Dagobah Training ($99.99): Luke's x-wing with foliage and yoda's hut like in 2004. Comes with Luke (dagobah training), Yoda, and R2-D2. (I believe someone else had this idea earlier)

TIE bomber ($89.99): TIE bomber with bomb-drop feature similar to those of the republic cruiser and frigate. Comes with TIE pilot, Stormtrooper, Vader, and an imperial officer.

The Millenium Falcon ($169.99): ESB falcon with Hoth Leia, ESB han, Chewbacca, c-3PO, Lando, and Boba Fett. Also has 2 buildable mynocks like the UCS falcon.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

45 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Bespin Duel ($19.99): Bespin Luke and Vader, build is the area of the "No, I am your father" scene.

This just made me realize, have we not actually gotten a set of just this, outside of it being part of the two Cloud City builds? Which is surprising, considering it's pretty much the iconic Star Wars scene.

I was just thinking about something the other day with Microfighters and that inspired me to make a list of the vehicles that have not yet received a Microfighter and could possibly:

Ep I

Republic Cruiser (Minifig: Republic Pilot) - Possible

Gungan Bongo (Jar Jar) - Possible

Podracer Battle (Anakin and Sebulba) - Possible

MTT (Battle Droid Commander) - Possible

Droid Control Ship (Nute Gunray) - Unlikely

Vulture Droid (Didn't have a pilot so I guess a Battle Droid?) - Unlikely

Royal Nubian Starship (Minifig: Captain Panaka) - We don't even have a minifigure scale one yet, so very unlikely, though a Microfighter would be cheaper to do with all of the chrome

Ep II

Padme's Starship (Minifig: Padme or Captain Typho) - 

Unlikely

Speeder Chase (Anakin and Zam Wessell) - Possible

Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ep II) - Possible

Slave I (Jango Fett or young Boba Fett) - Maybe, but they'd do an OT version first

Arena Creatures (Could come with Padme, a Geonosian, and probably the Acklay and Nexu) - Maybe?

AT-TE (Clone Gunner) - Likely at some point

Geonosian Starfighter (Geonosian Warrior) - Possible

Spider Droid (Same as Vulture Droid, I guess a Super Battle Droid?) - Unlikely

Dooku's Solar Sailer (Count Dooku) - Possible

The Clone Wars

Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (Anakin Skywalker, TCW) - Possible

Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter (Ahsoka Tano, TCW) - Unlikely

Venator Class Cruiser (Admiral Yularen) - Possible

Pirate Tank (Hondo Onaka) - Possible

Coruscant Police Gunship (Shock Trooper) - Possible

An AT-RT or BARC would just be too small for a Microfighter

Ep III

Anakin and Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighters (combo pack with both) - Possible

Droid Tri-Fighter (Jetpack Battle Droid) - Possible

The Invisible Hand (Count Dooku or General Grievous) - Possible

General Grievous' Starfighter (General Grievous) - Possible, but would be tough to make a ship he can fit in at that scale

General Grievous' Wheelbike vs. Boga (General Greivous and Obi-Wan Kenobi, ROTS) - Likely

Wookiee Catamaran (Tarfull) - Unlikely, but we did get the Wookiee Gunship, so who knows?

AT-AP (Commander Gree or Kashyyk Scout Trooper) - Possible

CIS Tank Droid (Battle Droid) - Unlikely

Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ep III) - Unlikely

Anakin's Coruscant Speeder (Anakin Skywalker, Ep III) - Unlikely, since the thing isn't that big anyway

Anakin's green Jedi Starfighter (Darth Vader without suit) - Unlikely

Palpatine's Shuttle (Emperor Palpatine) - Possible

Solo

Kessel Run Millenium Falcon (Lando from Solo) - Possible

Imperial Conveyex Transport (Han Solo from Solo) - Unlikely

Landspeeder (Qui'ra) - Possible

First Light (Dryden Vos) - Very unlikely

Rebels

Rebel Blockade Runner (Blue version; Commander Sato) - Unlikely

Captain Rex's AT-TE (Captain Rex, Rebels) - Unlikely

The Shadow Caster (Ketsu Onyo) - Unlikely

Only halfway through so those were the major new vehicles that stuck out to me

Rogue One

AT-ACT (Shoretrooper) - Unlikely

Blue Squadron A-Wing (Antoc Merrick) - Unlikely, at least until we get a ROTJ version)

Imperial Cargo Shuttle (Bodhi Rook) - Possible

A New Hope

Tantive IV (Princess Leia, ANH, or Captain Antilles) - Likely

Sandcrawler (Jawa) - Possible

Luke's Landspeeder (Luke Skywalker, ANH) - Likely

Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (Darth Vader) - Possible

Gold Squadron Y-Wing (Dutch Vander or other Y-Wing pilot) - Possible

The Empire Strikes Back 

Tauntaun vs. Probe Droid (Luke Skywalker, Hoth, and Snowtrooper) - Possible

Super Star Destroyer (Imperial Officer) - Possible

Slave I (Boba Fett) - Likely

Cloud Car (Lobot, Cloud Car Pilot, or Bespin Guard) - Possible

Return of the Jedi

Imperial Shuttle (Imperial Shuttle Pilot OR Han Solo, ROTJ) - Likely

Jabba's Sail Barge (Bib Fortuna) - Possible

B-Wing Starfighter (Ten Numb) - Possible, but unlikely Ten Numb is the figure)

A-Wing Starfighter (Arvel Crynyd) - Likely

Mon Calamari Cruiser (Admiral Ackbar) - Likely

Speeder Bikes seem too small for Microfighters

The Force Awakens

Rey's Speeder (Rey, TFA) - Possible

Resurgent Class Star Destroyer (General Hux, TFA) - Possible

Stormtrooper Transport (Captain Phasma) - Possible

The Last Jedi

First Order AT-ST (BB-8) - Unlikely

AT-M6 (Kylo Ren, TLJ) - Possible

Rebel Flagship (Vice Admiral Holdo) - Possible

Smaller Rebel Scout Ship (Rose Tico, TLJ) - Possible

The Rise of Skywalker

Final Order Star Destroyer (Sith Trooper) - Possible

Bestoon Legacy (Finn) - Unlikely

Orbak (Jannah) - Possible

Let me know if you have any suggestions, other ideas I missed, or thoughts!

Edited by Kit Figsto

@Kit Figsto really like the idea of prequel Microfighters especially the Gungan, at te and Jedi Starfighter. 

@Mandalorianknight here’s some ESB ideas (following some of yours of course and some of mine from previous posts)

Snowtrooper Battle Pack (Speeder + Command Station) £12.99: Snowtrooper Captain, Snowtrooper (x2), Imperial Officer 

Tie Bomber £74.99: Admiral Ozzel, Captain Needa, Tie Pilot, Stormtrooper 

Cloud Car £24.99: Bespin Guard, Ugnaught, Lobot 

Bespin Junkyard £34.99: Chewbacca, C3-PO, E-3PO, Ugnaught

Duel on Cloud City £24.99: Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker 

Hoth Generator Assault £74.99 (Trench, two types of turret, Snowspeeder, Tauntaun, generator): Han Solo, General Reeikan, Zev Senesca, Hoth Rebel Trooper (x2), Snowtrooper (x2) 

Hoth Wampa Cave £29.99: Luke Skywalker, Wampa 

3 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

I was just thinking about something the other day with Microfighters and that inspired me to make a list of the vehicles that have not yet received a Microfighter and could possibly:

Ep I

Reveal hidden contents

Republic Cruiser (Minifig: Republic Pilot) - Possible

Gungan Bongo (Jar Jar) - Possible

Podracer Battle (Anakin and Sebulba) - Possible

MTT (Battle Droid Commander) - Possible

Droid Control Ship (Nute Gunray) - Unlikely

Vulture Droid (Didn't have a pilot so I guess a Battle Droid?) - Unlikely

Royal Nubian Starship (Minifig: Captain Panaka) - We don't even have a minifigure scale one yet, so very unlikely, though a Microfighter would be cheaper to do with all of the chrome

Ep II

Hide contents

Padme's Starship (Minifig: Padme or Captain Typho) - 

Unlikely

Speeder Chase (Anakin and Zam Wessell) - Possible

Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ep II) - Possible

Slave I (Jango Fett or young Boba Fett) - Maybe, but they'd do an OT version first

Arena Creatures (Could come with Padme, a Geonosian, and probably the Acklay and Nexu) - Maybe?

AT-TE (Clone Gunner) - Likely at some point

Geonosian Starfighter (Geonosian Warrior) - Possible

Spider Droid (Same as Vulture Droid, I guess a Super Battle Droid?) - Unlikely

Dooku's Solar Sailer (Count Dooku) - Possible

The Clone Wars

Hide contents

Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (Anakin Skywalker, TCW) - Possible

Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter (Ahsoka Tano, TCW) - Unlikely

Venator Class Cruiser (Admiral Yularen) - Possible

Pirate Tank (Hondo Onaka) - Possible

Coruscant Police Gunship (Shock Trooper) - Possible

An AT-RT or BARC would just be too small for a Microfighter

Ep III

Hide contents

Anakin and Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighters (combo pack with both) - Possible

Droid Tri-Fighter (Jetpack Battle Droid) - Possible

The Invisible Hand (Count Dooku or General Grievous) - Possible

General Grievous' Starfighter (General Grievous) - Possible, but would be tough to make a ship he can fit in at that scale

General Grievous' Wheelbike vs. Boga (General Greivous and Obi-Wan Kenobi, ROTS) - Likely

Wookiee Catamaran (Tarfull) - Unlikely, but we did get the Wookiee Gunship, so who knows?

AT-AP (Commander Gree or Kashyyk Scout Trooper) - Possible

CIS Tank Droid (Battle Droid) - Unlikely

Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ep III) - Unlikely

Anakin's Coruscant Speeder (Anakin Skywalker, Ep III) - Unlikely, since the thing isn't that big anyway

Anakin's green Jedi Starfighter (Darth Vader without suit) - Unlikely

Palpatine's Shuttle (Emperor Palpatine) - Possible

Solo

Hide contents

Kessel Run Millenium Falcon (Lando from Solo) - Possible

Imperial Conveyex Transport (Han Solo from Solo) - Unlikely

Landspeeder (Qui'ra) - Possible

First Light (Dryden Vos) - Very unlikely

Rebels

Reveal hidden contents

Rebel Blockade Runner (Blue version; Commander Sato) - Unlikely

Captain Rex's AT-TE (Captain Rex, Rebels) - Unlikely

The Shadow Caster (Ketsu Onyo) - Unlikely

Only halfway through so those were the major new vehicles that stuck out to me

Rogue One

Reveal hidden contents

AT-ACT (Shoretrooper) - Unlikely

Blue Squadron A-Wing (Antoc Merrick) - Unlikely, at least until we get a ROTJ version)

Imperial Cargo Shuttle (Bodhi Rook) - Possible

A New Hope

Reveal hidden contents

Tantive IV (Princess Leia, ANH, or Captain Antilles) - Likely

Sandcrawler (Jawa) - Possible

Luke's Landspeeder (Luke Skywalker, ANH) - Likely

Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (Darth Vader) - Possible

Gold Squadron Y-Wing (Dutch Vander or other Y-Wing pilot) - Possible

The Empire Strikes Back 

Reveal hidden contents

Tauntaun vs. Probe Droid (Luke Skywalker, Hoth, and Snowtrooper) - Possible

Super Star Destroyer (Imperial Officer) - Possible

Slave I (Boba Fett) - Likely

Cloud Car (Lobot, Cloud Car Pilot, or Bespin Guard) - Possible

Return of the Jedi

Reveal hidden contents

Imperial Shuttle (Imperial Shuttle Pilot OR Han Solo, ROTJ) - Likely

Jabba's Sail Barge (Bib Fortuna) - Possible

B-Wing Starfighter (Ten Numb) - Possible, but unlikely Ten Numb is the figure)

A-Wing Starfighter (Arvel Crynyd) - Likely

Mon Calamari Cruiser (Admiral Ackbar) - Likely

Speeder Bikes seem too small for Microfighters

The Force Awakens

Reveal hidden contents

Rey's Speeder (Rey, TFA) - Possible

Resurgent Class Star Destroyer (General Hux, TFA) - Possible

Stormtrooper Transport (Captain Phasma) - Possible

The Last Jedi

Reveal hidden contents

First Order AT-ST (BB-8) - Unlikely

AT-M6 (Kylo Ren, TLJ) - Possible

Rebel Flagship (Vice Admiral Holdo) - Possible

Smaller Rebel Scout Ship (Rose Tico, TLJ) - Possible

The Rise of Skywalker

Reveal hidden contents

Final Order Star Destroyer (Sith Trooper) - Possible

Bestoon Legacy (Finn) - Unlikely

Orbak (Jannah) - Possible

Let me know if you have any suggestions, other ideas I missed, or thoughts!

Dang, I just thought that was going to be some EP l micros and them BAM you've got the rest in subsequent spoilers, like those russian nesting dolls :laugh:. Very happy that was the case though, these are all great ideas!

@ArrowBricks those are all good sets too, especially the battle with the sheild generator, I honestly can't believe it doesn't have a set yet (excluding assault on hoth's super inaccurate design, of course).

I'm in the mood to draft another list, so I'll head on to return of the jedi. I'm gonna make it a pretty big wave and add in those microfighter double-packs, as well as a UCS:

Microfighters: 

A-wing($9.99): A-wing pilot

At-st($9.99): At-st Pilot

Home one vs super star destroyer ($19.99): Ackbar and Piett

Battle Packs:

Endor Rebels ($14.99): 2x rebel commandos (green coat with bandoliar), Rebel commando (tan vest), Ewok. Build is a tree for the ewok to shoot from

Endor troopers ($14.99): 2x stormtroopers, scout trooper, navy trooper. build is a speeder bike and some terrain

Duel:

Final Duel ($24.99): palpatine's throne with some stairs and a suggestion of a shaft to throw palpatine into. Comes with Vader, Luke, and The Senate

$20-30 location set:

Jabba's palace rescue ($29.99): Leia (Boush), Carbonite han, Nikto Guard.

Other sets:

Speeder Bikes ($19.99): two speeder bikes and a tree, comes with Luke and 2 scout troopers

B-wing ($79.99): B-wing with stand, B-wing Pilot, Ten Numb, Crix Madine, and a Stormtrooper.

TIE interceptor ($69.99): TIE interceptor with TIE pilot, Navy Trooper, Imperial officer, and a Rebel commando

Endor Bunker ($109.99): Endor Bunker build with Han, Leia, Rex, 1 rebel commando, 2 scout troopers, a stormtrooper, and 2 fleet troopers.

UCS/MBS:

The Khetanna ($349.99): Jabba's barge with Jabba, Bib Fortuna, salacious Crumb, 2 Nikto Guards, Ree-yes, max Rebo, Klatoonian Guard, Lando, Han, Luke, R2-D2, Huttslayer Leia, C-3PO and Boba Fett.

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The Khetanna ($349.99): Jabba's barge with Jabba, Bib Fortuna, salacious Crumb, 2 Nikto Guards, Ree-yes, max Rebo, Klatoonian Guard, Lando, Han, Luke, R2-D2, Huttslayer Leia, C-3PO and Boba Fett.

My main desire for ROTJ sets is to to see more of those aliens in the Palace and Sail Barge and also existing ones such as Ree-Yees. Saelt-Marae, Brock Starsher, Pote Snitkin, Sy Snootles, Joh Yowza. 

I am presuming 1 or 2 skiffs would come with the Sail Barge right? 

The rest of the list is really good, damn Lego need to do more ROTJ. I have a feeling we might have to wait until it’s 40 anniversary for stuff like this.

Just like @ARC2149Nova ‘s love for 501st Jet Troopers (which came true ;)) my favourite Clone Troopers are Mace Windu’s Unit/Legion on Anaxes. Their actual names are debates although they’re most likely part of Lightning Squad of the 91st mobile Reconnaissance Corps.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mace_Windu's_unit

I would love Lego to make these so here’s a few sets after rewatching the Bad Batch Arc. I also have made 3 sets with similar inspiration to how the Knights of Ren were split up across different sets for the Bad Batch. Let me know your thoughts! 

CIS Heavy Artillery Cannon (one from Battle for Geonosis set 2011 but blue elements to it and wider legs) £44.99: Battle Droid (x2), Super Battle Droid, Mace Windu, 91st Clone Trooper 

Republic Z-95 Headhunter £59.99: Mace Windu, Clone Pilot, 91st Clone Trooper 

Outer Rim Siege Troopers- talked about a bit a few pages ago. 

Bad Batch Speeder (CIS vehicle they steal + Flitknot Speeder like 2013 Barc Speeder) £49.99: Crosshair, Wrecker, Commando Droid (x2)

Havoc Marauder £89.99 w/ Spider Droid: Tech, Echo, Anakin, Battle Droid Commander, Battle Droid 

CIS Super Battle Droid MTT £119.99: Discussed before and has Hunter. Could also potentially have Jesse. 

Edited by ArrowBricks

Ok so here is my 2020 prediction/wishlist!

I tried to balance PT/TCW/OT/MANDO and keep it realistic for Lego releases.

You'll notice there are no ST sets... I just couldn't bring myself to add them... Assume they will be added in alongside a 4+ set and poly bags. (Maybe another couple of 18+ helmets?).

Let me know what you think, any glaring misses?

MICROFIGHTERS

RAZOR CREST - Mando.

REPUBLIC GUNSHIP RoS clone pilot.

X-WING VS TIE X-wing Luke and tie pilot.

BATTLE PACKS

BATTLE DROIDS 2x Battle droid, 2x super battle droid, and droideka. Seperatist turret and Stap.

HOTH IMPERIALS -  2x Snowtrooper, imperial commander and imperial pilot. Mobile command station.

RED VS BLUE TCW MANDOS 2x Blue night owl mandos, 2x red mauldalorians. Blue speeder and red turret. 

SMALL SETS

ENDOR SPEEDER BIKES 2x Scout troopers with speeders. Endor Luke with tree build.

BESPIN LUKE VS VADER Bespin Luke and Vader. Catwalk and antenna build.

KUIIL’S HUT WITH BLURRG Kuiil the ugnaught, molded Blurrg, IG-11 and Cara Dune. Hut build.

LOAD LIFTER CHASE - Ahsoka, Trace and load lifter robot. Speeder and robot build. 

MEDIUM SETS

REPUBLIC Y-WING Ahsoka, Rex, R7-A7 and 501st pilot. Blue republic y-wing.

OUTLANDER TIE - Moff Gideon, flame trooper and the client. Outlander TIE.

TIE BOMBER - TIE pilot, Admiral Piett and stormtrooper. TIE bomber.

LARGE SETS

AT-TE - Obi Wan, P2 CODY, P2 clone pilot, P2 clone gunner, battle droid and spider droid

MILLENIUM FALCON - Han, Leia, C3-PO, Chewbacca and Bespin Lando. 

UCS

REPUBLIC GUNSHIP

5 hours ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

You mean 21? Also, this list is great!

Haha yeah whoops! ? It’s probably better for my wallet if they don’t all get released at once...

On 5/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, ARC2149Nova said:

501st Y-Wing Bomber ($59.99): Captain Rex, Ahsoka Tano (with cloak), R7-A7, 332nd Clone Trooper (Ridge).

I think this is my most anticipated/wanted set for 2021. 
I know it’s unlikely, but I would love it to be released with removable cowling (clip on?).

If/when they release that set, that will be my MOC goal.

12 hours ago, AusChris said:

Ok so here is my 2020 prediction/wishlist! ...

MICROFIGHTERS

RAZOR CREST - Mando.  - Possible

REPUBLIC GUNSHIP RoS clone pilot.   - Possible, but an Outland TIE would fit to counter the Crest

X-WING VS TIE X-wing Luke and tie pilot.   - It would fit the yearly quota for an X-wing

BATTLE PACKS

BATTLE DROIDS 2x Battle droid, 2x super battle droid, and droideka. Seperatist turret and Stap.   - Possible

HOTH IMPERIALS -  2x Snowtrooper, imperial commander and imperial pilot. Mobile command station.   - Possible

RED VS BLUE TCW MANDOS 2x Blue night owl mandos, 2x red mauldalorians. Blue speeder and red turret.  - Unlikely, and there seems to be only 2 battle packs per year for the moment.

SMALL SETS

ENDOR SPEEDER BIKES 2x Scout troopers with speeders. Endor Luke with tree build.  - Likely

BESPIN LUKE VS VADER Bespin Luke and Vader. Catwalk and antenna build.  -  Surely there’ll be something like this eventually.

KUIIL’S HUT WITH BLURRG Kuiil the ugnaught, molded Blurrg, IG-11 and Cara Dune. Hut build.  - Unlikely, not sure if there’s ever been a non-movie location set.

LOAD LIFTER CHASE - Ahsoka, Trace and load lifter robot. Speeder and robot build.   - We’ll be lucky to get an Ashoka minifig, let only a whole set about her.

MEDIUM SETS

REPUBLIC Y-WING Ahsoka, Rex, R7-A7 and 501st pilot. Blue republic y-wing.   - Hopefully likely

OUTLANDER TIE - Moff Gideon, flame trooper and the client. Outlander TIE.  - Unlikely

TIE BOMBER - TIE pilot, Admiral Piett and stormtrooper. TIE bomber.  - Possible

LARGE SETS

AT-TE - Obi Wan, P2 CODY, P2 clone pilot, P2 clone gunner, battle droid and spider droid  -  Possible 

MILLENIUM FALCON - Han, Leia, C3-PO, Chewbacca and Bespin Lando. Highly unlikely, 2 Falcons in less than a year is really stretching it. The next one might be for the Jedi 40th anniversary and include blue pants Lando and Nien Nunb.

UCS

REPUBLIC GUNSHIP  - I would think it will be released in Spring(September/October) 2021

It’s a good mix but there should be more OT sets.

My predictions:

Jabba’s palace/throne, small with three minifigs - $A45

Wampa cave with Wampa, Luke, Imperial Probe Droid - $A45

TIE Interceptor with Pilot, Admiral Piett - $A100

15 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

My main desire for ROTJ sets is to to see more of those aliens in the Palace and Sail Barge and also existing ones such as Ree-Yees. Saelt-Marae, Brock Starsher, Pote Snitkin, Sy Snootles, Joh Yowza. 

I am presuming 1 or 2 skiffs would come with the Sail Barge right? 

The rest of the list is really good, damn Lego need to do more ROTJ. I have a feeling we might have to wait until it’s 40 anniversary for stuff like this.

Or given what they did for ESB, helmets of Boussh, vader, and a scout trooper, and then a $160 sail barge :hmpf_bad:. But yeah, given movie popularity having an impact on the number of sets, we might not see too many ROTJ sets for a bit. (I don't get why it's disliked, I really like it, excellent third act.) a few skiffs should come with the barge, good catch.

I guess I'm moving on to the next film, so TFA:

Microfighters:

Poe's x-wing ($9.99): Poe dameron (pilot)

First Order TIE ($9.99): First order TIE pilot

Resistance transport vs first order transporter ($19.99): phasma and general Leia

Battle packs:

First order troopers: 2x first order stormtrooper, first order heavy trooper, first order officer. Build is a small speeder.

Resistance forces: 2x resistance trooper (helmets), 1x resistance officer, 1x resistance sniper (battlefront 2). Build is an infantry turret and terrain.

Duel:
Takodana duel ($19.99): Takodana rubble with wall-destroying function. Finn, TR-8R, first order stormtrooper.

location set:

starkiller escape ($29.99): detention cell and hallway. Rey, First order stormtrooper, old Han

Other sets:

Jakku Attack ($39.99): jakku hut with some destruction play features. Comes with Finn (Stormtrooper, bloodstained helmet), Poe (Jakku), Kylo Ren, and a flametrooper.

First order TIE fighter ($69.99): normal first order TIE, not special forces like the 2015 one. Comes with a first order TIE pilot, first order heavy stormtrooper, Kylo Ren, and General Hux.

Resistance transport ($79.99): Resistance transport like 2016 set, but with the blue accents in the film and a more accurate cockpit. Comes with 4 resistance troopers, C-3PO (red arm), and a first order stormtrooper 

Poe Dameron's X-wing starfighter ($84.99): Poe's orange-and-black starfighter with one of those little pilot transports and a very small build of the holotable and console from the d'qur base. Comes with Poe (pilot), Leia, Admiral Statura, BB-8, and a resistance trooper.

AT-MA ($149.99): Comes with Chewbacca, Finn, 2 first order stormtroopers, first order driver, Phasma, and a first order officer.

Let me know what you think, lots of sets were made upon the film's release and it's only 5 years old, so I tried to focus on stuff we haven't gotten yet and variations/updates of stuff we got in the initial waves (Poe's TFA fighter updated like his TROS one, Normal First Order TIE, accurate Resistance Transport)

3 hours ago, Paul11283652 said:

Jabba’s palace/throne, small with three minifigs - $A45

This is actually a good workaround if LEGO is concerned with the apparent controversy that Jabba's Palace caused (again, I have no idea if they actually took it seriously and if it'll affect future sets).  They could do a set sort of like a much larger version of the Jabba's Prize set from the early 2000s with Jabba's dais and accessories and the wall with Han Solo in carbonite on it.  Have a sliding feature for the dais and an "unfreezing" mechanism for the carbonite.  Include Jabba, Bib Fortuna, Boushh and Han and I think that'd be a really solid set.  A full palace would be better, but if that can't be done, I think this has some potential as a smaller set.

Edited by Kit Figsto

On 5/20/2020 at 4:15 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

starkiller escape ($29.99): detention cell and hallway. Rey, First order stormtrooper, old Han.

First order TIE fighter ($69.99): normal first order TIE, not special forces like the 2015 one. Comes with a first order TIE pilot, first order heavy stormtrooper, Kylo Ren, and General Hux.

Resistance transport ($79.99): Resistance transport like 2016 set, but with the blue accents in the film and a more accurate cockpit. Comes with 4 resistance troopers, C-3PO (red arm), and a first order stormtrooper 

AT-MA ($149.99): Comes with Chewbacca, Finn, 2 first order stormtroopers, first order driver, Phasma, and a first order officer.

Like these ideas. Isolated them from the other sets because I think these are most likely to happen down the line when Lego feels it’s necessary (if they ever do...) to revisit The Force Awakens. To be honest I haven’t watched the film in a while but it seems that Lego have produced the main sets for this film. 

Personally I quite like The Phantom Menace and after having watched the film, admittedly for the first time in a while last night, I decided to construct an ULTIMATE TPM set ideas post. 

For sure when I was re-watching I realised there are many characters and types of guards etc that have not had the Lego treatment. The minifigure choices are occasionally identical for certain sets because I can't imagine Lego to release them in a short space of time to each other.

Notable inclusions for the first time: Ric Olié, Sabé, Sio Bibble, Boss Nass, Naboo Royal Guard, Naboo Engineer, Naboo Pilot (Arven), R2-C4, R2-R9, Fodesinbeed Annodue, Shmi Skywalker, Kitster, Rayno Vaca, Rune Haako, Tey How, Chancellor Valorum, new versions of Padme, Palpatine, Nute Gunray, Senate Gaurds, Republic Pilots in cruiser, various Gungan Warriors, and finally C3-PO. Also Kaadu mold. 

The point is TPM is not dead, and would provide long-time collectors with great new minifigures to ensure the sets have value to them!

Microfighters

Kaadu (Brickbuilt) vs STAP £17.99: Gungan Warrior and Battle Droid 

Anakin's Podracer £9.99: Anakin Skywalker 

Sebulba's Podracer £9.99: Sebulba 

Battle Pack/army builder Style Sets

Naboo Forces Battle Pack £12.99 (Kaadu mold, booma/energy ball holder, small flash speeder): Gungan Warrior (x2), Naboo Royal Guard, Naboo Security Officer

Battle Droid Troop Carrier £24.99: Battle Droid Pilot, Battle Droid (x6)

Meeting with Boss Nass £29.99 (Small statue build, moulded Kaadu): Boss Nass, Padme Amidala, Gungan Warrior (x2) 

Small-Mid Scale Sets

Airspeeder Taxi £24.99: Rayno Vaca, Sabé, Jar-Jar Binks (basically a squashed version of Cad Banes 2010) 

Vulture Droid £24.99: Rune Haako, Battle Droid Pilot, Battle Droid

Gian Speeder £29.99: Padme Amidala (New purple outfit), Naboo Royal Guard, Naboo Security Guard

Skywalker Homestead £29.99: Anakin Skywalker, Shmi Skywalker, Kitster, Uncompleted C3-PO 

Trade Federation AAT £44.99: Nute Gunray, Sio Bibble, Battle Droid, Security Battle Droid 

Naboo Starfighter £44.99 (Chrome Stickers + small side build): Anakin Skywalker, R2-D2, Naboo Pilot (Arven Wendik), R2-C4, Naboo Engineer (Nici Burrén), Droideka (x2) 

Battle Droid Troop Carrier £49.99: Same as the 2015 version, just get rid of Gungan

Chancellor Valorum's Shuttle £59.99: Chancellor Valorum, Senator Palpatine, Senate Guard (x2) 

Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator £69.99: Qui-Gon Jinn (New grey poncho), Padme Amidala, Captain Paneka

Larger Scale Sets

Naboo Royal Starship £89.99 (Chrome stickers): Ric Olié, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Queen Amidala, R2-D2, R2-R9

Mos Espa Podrace £109.99 (Commentator booth, small stand, small watching Pod stand): Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, Watto, Shmi Skywalker, Fodesinbeed Annodue, Pit Droid 

Republic Cruiser £119.99: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Antidar Williams, Maoi Makadaor, TC-14 

MTT £119.99: Same figures as Landing Craft + PK-4 Droid

Trade Federation Landing Craft £129.99: Battle Droid Commander, Battle Droid Pilot, Battle Droid (x10), Captain Tarpals, Jar-Jar Binks

Droid Control Ship £139.99: Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, Tey How, Battle Droid Pilot (x2), Security Battle Droid, Battle Droid (x2) 

Edited by ArrowBricks

2 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Like these ideas. Isolated them from the other sets because I think these are most likely to happen down the line when Lego feels it’s necessary (if they ever do...) to revisit The Force Awakens. To be honest I haven’t watched the film in a while but it seems that Lego have produced the main sets for this film. 

Yeah, I was struggling a bit since the film came out so recently compared to most of the other ones.

2 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Personally I quite like The Phantom Menace and after having watched the film, admittedly for the first time in a while last night, I decided to construct an ULTIMATE TPM set ideas post. 

For sure when I was re-watching I realised there are many characters and types of guards etc that have not had the Lego treatment. The minifigure choices are occasionally identical for certain sets because I can't imagine Lego to release them in a short space of time to each other.

The point is TPM is not dead, and would provide long-time collectors with great new minifigures to ensure the sets have value to them!

I...don't know what to say, that's quite alot of sets! I could see most of these selling great, although "air taxi" and "valurum's shuttle" might not have much appeal to kids. It's insane we still don't have a lucrehulk, though, and overall, this is a great list. I'd think we're most likely to see the trade federation vehicles, which is fine by me if they're anything like what you've come up with.

Continuing my film set list that started with ESB (I guess I'm going through all the films/shows, and it's not entirely in order), I'll do the last jedi. Not my favorite film, but it wasn't outright terrible (IMO would have been a much better film if instead of canto bight Finn, Rose, and Poe snuck onto the star destroyer from the outset.)

Microfighters:
Resistance Bomber ($9.99): Paige Tico

First order dreadnought ($9.99): General Hux

AT-ST battle ($19.99): microfighters of both the normal and decapitated AT-ST, Phasma, BB-8, and Finn (disguise)

Battle Packs:
Crait troopers ($14.99): 2x resistance trooper (crait), 1x resistance heavy (crait), 1x resistance officer (crait). Build is a small trench with turret.

First Order troops ($14.99): 2x first order snowtrooper, 1x first order heavy trooper, 1x first order officer. Build is an oversized speeder bike

Duel:

Duel on crait ($19.99): Kylo ren, Luke skywalker. Build is similar to starkillar base, but without the trees and with a catapult type function to represent when they're all shooting at luke.

$20-30 location set:
Raddus briefing ($24.99): Poe, Holdo, Leia. Build is the Raddus's bridge.

Other sets:
Canto Bight Chase ($39.99): Canto bight police speeder/ship thing and a brick-built fathier. Comes with Finn, Rose, and 2 canto bight officers.

Ski Speeder ($49.99): Smaller ski speeder than 2018 set with Poe, a resistance trooper, General Hux, and a first order snowtrooper.

Attack on Crait ($79.99): Actual First Order AT-ST,not decapitated, and a crait trench with turret. Comes with a first order driver, 2 first order stormtroopers, a resistance trooper, resistance officer, and Rey.

First Order AT-AT ($139.99): First Order AT-AT (Not M6 or MA), 2 first order drivers, General Hux, Kylo Ren, 2 first order stormtroopers, Finn, and 2 resistance heavies.

UCS/MBS: 

UCS TIE Silencer ($199.99): Kylo Ren