darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

OK, seriously, I want 2 new BPs! One with a SBD, 2 BDs (with the new arms and Blasters), and, most importantly, a Magna Guard! :cry_happy: The other with the new Phase 1 Clones; different variations such as Pilot are welcome! :sweet:

I really, really want those Magna Guards, but I am not willing to spend 50 bucks for it! :hmpf_bad: Also, it's obvious that we need more clones to actually be able to create a clone army, and some pilots to fly our RGS! :hmpf:

:oh: Oh, and getting a $20 set with one of these would be nice too:

2623959650_d2100a198a_o.jpg

It's from the new Clone Wars series! :sweet:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Yeah a new AAT would be great!

Missed the first one and I'm not willing to pay enormous prices for it because I'm sure it will be rereleased sometime :thumbup:

Benny

OK, seriously, I want 2 new BPs! One with a SBD, 2 BDs (with the new arms and Blasters), and, most importantly, a Magna Guard! :cry_happy: The other with the new Phase 1 Clones; different variations such as Pilot are welcome! :sweet:

I really, really want those Magna Guards, but I am not willing to spend 50 bucks for it! :hmpf_bad: Also, it's obvious that we need more clones to actually be able to create a clone army, and some pilots to fly our RGS! :hmpf:

:oh: Oh, and getting a $20 set with one of these would be nice too:

2623959650_d2100a198a_o.jpg

It's from the new Clone Wars series! :sweet:

Jesus, that's vile! :sick:

Yes an AAT would be cool, but not a blue and grey one. :sick:

beige AAT to win. :thumbup::tongue:

Im on with a new aat.

Blue and grey are more of the clone wars cover. It looks a little odd but id still get it.

What I would love to see is a new Boba Fett minifig using the new clone antenna attachment on his helmet and that his helmet and jetpack are seperated into two pieces. Keeping the arms and legs printed as with the cloud city minifig. However got to say, I don't want another version of the Slave I. Maybe some sort of bounty hunter pack.

i say maybe the new boba could come with a star destroyer bridge, Darth Vader, Bossk, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, IG-88 and some imperial personel to mcreate the classic scene from Empire Strickes Back. I dont care for the OT but new head molds would be cool, and the Boba would be good for the live action series in 09. and another idea for boba is to fave a visor on the helmet(like the new clones) and have a boba fett head inside, and do the same for Jango

I'd like to see a redesigned AAT, too. The blue and grey colors don't bother me; it's the Clone Wars motif.

Amidala's ship in the new silver would make me happy; I don't expect it to be chrome due to expenses, but I think the silver pieces would be acceptable. I'd expect the ship to be about the size of the Sith Infiltrator, perhaps slightly larger, given the cost of all those silver pieces.

A crab droid ( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Crab-droid_negtd.jpg ) would be cool, and I hope the unused tank droid concept ( http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/9161 ) makes an appearance in the CW series and eventually becomes a set.

I don't expect to see it anytime soon, but I'd like a new, non-motorized AT-AT slightly larger than the original with a head that can accommodate 2 drivers. The original was pretty well done, but given the quality that's been put into the SW line, and the other lines for that matter, I think TLG could churn out a much improved AT-AT, at maybe twice the piece count of the original. And, like all redesigns, it gives people a chance to get something they may have missed out on during the original release, only improved.

Edited by M'Kyuun

I have other idea:

Jabba Palace: $139.99 - RotJ

Redesigned palace with the throne room, thropie chamber (Where is Han Solo in carbonite), Main entrance and the Rancor pit with a brick-build rancor.

Minifigs: Luke Skywalker in black outfit, Leia with disguise, Han solo in prisioner outfit, Slave Leia, Rancor keeper, Boba Fett, Oola, Bib Fortune, C-3PO, R2-D2, 2 Gamorrean guards.

Extra: Green lightsaber, stick thing that holds Leia with disguise, stick thing that holds the Rancor keeper, 2 axes, rifle and some animals.

Edited by darkrebellion

WOW!!!you all have great suggestions !!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

well i would really like them to make a count dooku set that at the same time can come out with jango fett now that right there would be a definately moneysworths also the kaminoean clone facility would be very very nice with a totally new kaminoeans and kamino trooper with a jetpack just like star wars battlefront heres a pic of him

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars...Jet_trooper.gif

and thats all i can think of for now but ill be back with more ideas :yoda:

post-3457-1215201443.jpgWell to be honest i wasn´t quite satisfied with the utapau sets they sent out on 2006-2007 so i would like to have the lego company (TLC) to release a set with obi-wan-kenobi,6 orange streaked utapau clone troopers,5 battle droids,3 super battle droids, a crab droid(to give an advantage to the CIS) general grievous and commander cody. For a fighting scene i would like a small but accurate platform. According to all this this set would be 100$ and up but its still worth every penny. :cry_happy:

(click)

above should be a link.

lost ewok temple

ep.2 battle packs with geonosians

kashyyyk troopers and scout troopers in revised ''speeder bike chase set''

Now that i think about it we could use a better jango fett with the new antena thing.

post-3457-1215201443.jpgWell to be honest i wasn´t quite satisfied with the utapau sets they sent out on 2006-2007 so i would like to have the lego company (TLC) to release a set with obi-wan-kenobi,6 orange streaked utapau clone troopers,5 battle droids,3 super battle droids, a crab droid(to give an advantage to the CIS) general grievous and commander cody. For a fighting scene i would like a small but accurate platform. According to all this this set would be 100$ and up but its still worth every penny. :cry_happy:

actually a crab droid wouldn't help the CIS that much. remember that single clone that took out at least two in less than a minute? maybe an octupaterra droid

Im hoping for more battle packs. Maybe an octapurra, crab and spelunker probe droid. And PLEASE PLEASE, Endor rebel troopers!

I've said this before and I'll say it again, We NEED a Phase 1 battle pack. also need any droid/clone/jedi minifig that hasn't been released. and a remake of those that have. as with clone/droid/jedi vehical.

We need Endor rebels and Scout troopers BP's or a bunker set incl both (like 7666 Hoth base)

and i wouldnt mind a phase 1 clones BP, though im really looking forward to the Toys R Us vote set and the huge vote set from earlier on

We need Endor rebels and Scout troopers BP's or a bunker set incl both (like 7666 Hoth base)

and i wouldnt mind a phase 1 clones BP, though im really looking forward to the Toys R Us vote set and the huge vote set from earlier on

i hope the toys r us set is palpatines arrest, but curse me for saying this, i would rather have a cloud city and slave 1 than home one. and my reasoning behind that is the fact that i missed the first one and that might be our chance to get the boba with printing, antennae, and visor like the new clones.

i missed the first one and that might be our chance to get the boba with printing, antennae, and visor like the new clones.

I totally agree with you, Justin 2224!

A Boba Fett minifigure with printing, antennae, and visor would surely look awesome! But I think that we surely will get one next year or in 2010 since TLG surely will rerelease the Slave 1 for the 10th anniversary (or the years after it) :wink: .

Klaus-Dieter

I totally agree with you, Justin 2224!

A Boba Fett minifigure with printing, antennae, and visor would surely look awesome! But I think that we surely will get one next year or in 2010 since TLG surely will rerelease the Slave 1 for the 10th anniversary (or the years after it) :wink: .

Klaus-Dieter

hmmm great idea ...... a boba fett with an antenena pretty sweet :cry_happy::thumbup: .........................but i know a better one instead of boba fett why dont we put boba and ...... JANGO just imagine how kool they will look togethher........... theyll be freaking awesome :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cry_happy: ............. :yoda:

Edited by G.L.MAN

Clones, Clones, and more Clones. Such as Delta and Omega squads, lets see some ARC troopers, how about the Nulls and we need more Mandalorians. As for sets, I don't have many ideas but would like to see minifig sets (Mandalorians hint hint). I do like the idea of an Endor Bunker with rebel troops though. :vader:

With the new Clone Wars coming out shouldn't they make a Clone Wars Battle pack with the redesigned troops.

Thoughts?

We usually see BPs in January. Although with the rate that 7666 (Hoth Base) sold I wouldn't be surprised if we saw two Bps that involved Hoth Rebels and Hoth Snowtroopers.

Time will tell though

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw two Bps that involved Hoth Rebels and Hoth Snowtroopers.

That's a good idea, I could sure use some Snowtroopers.

My idea for battle packs would be Ewoks vs Biker scouts.