darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

On 8/1/2018 at 6:33 AM, xxix5 said:

Rebels Sets:

Updated Ghost:

Price: $125

Minifigures: 7: Kanan (with short hair and white eyes and no beard from Season 4), Hera, Sabine (with brown and purple hair and helmet), Ezra (Season 4 variant with short hair, green lightsaber, and scar), Zeb, Chopper, and Jacen Syndulla (Kanan and Hera's son)

Concord Dawn:

Price: $50

Minifigures: 5: Fenn Rau, Sabine (with Helmet and hair), Kanan, and 2 Mandalorian Supercommandos (with jetpacks)

Battle for Mandalore:

Minifigures: 6: Sabine (with Darksaber, helmet, and hair), Ezra (with custom helmet, hair, and jetpack), Bo Katan, Ursa Ren (Sabine's Mother), Alrich Ren, and Tristan Ren (Sabine's Brother)

AT-DP Arch Cannon Prototype:

Price: $40

Minifigures: 3: Imperial Walker Pilot and 2 Stormtroopers,

The Bendu:

Minifigures: 3: Kanan, Darth Maul, and a Convor

Also Includes: A Jedi and Sith Holocron

The World Between Worlds:

Price: $100

Minifigures: 5: Darth Vader (with red eyes), Ezra (with Scout Trooper suit and hair), Ahsoka, Emperor Palpatine (with lightning), and Sabine (in Scout Trooper suit)

Also Includes: A BIG mountain that has an entrance to the "world between worlds",  printed bricks to represent the painting, 2 speeder bikes, and a LOT of trans-black pieces and white pieces to represent the floor and portals respectively. The floors will also be lined with white like in the show. The mountain will also be able to fold up slightly to hide the other side with the "world between worlds".

For Rebels, I would also add a TIE Defender

9 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

That's a reeaally light wave. Mostly just Juniors stuff and Microfighters. Interesting.

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet about the Clone pack, but if it's all 501st I'd be stoked.  

I doubt that’s all of them, there are some numbers missing

I’m also really hoping that after Cloud City the next UCS location set is the Geonosis Arena. It’s kind of ridiculous that we haven’t gotten it yet. Also hoping for a UCS Star Destroyer or Tantive IV soon. 

The Geonosian Arena is tied with Yavin IV as the UCS playset I want to see next so hopefully one of the two will happen next year.

Mustafar and the Lars Homestead would be welcome too.

12 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I guess this is the place to post this with the other forum closed here is the official list so far for 2019. Credit to azani! 

Star Wars 

75225- Elite Praetorian Guards - Battle Pack ($15)

Happy to hear about the Praetorian Guards, those will be useful minifigures for me.

I’m hearing that the rumored Slave I is Boba’s. Again. Ugh. How many do we need? I suppose it makes sense for them to make that set to go along with Cloud City, but still, they really need to remake Jango’s version and include some Kaminoan minifigures. And I wonder if this means CC won’t come with Boba? 

7 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m hearing that the rumored Slave I is Boba’s. Again. Ugh. How many do we need? I suppose it makes sense for them to make that set to go along with Cloud City, but still, they really need to remake Jango’s version and include some Kaminoan minifigures. And I wonder if this means CC won’t come with Boba? 

That does sound like a big disappointment but it will help cut down the cost for CC if it doesn't come with a slave I, as even if it was to come with one, it would probably be in the similar scale for vader's tie in the death star

Just found this:

https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-star-wars-20th-anniversary-sets-rumoured-for-2019/

No idea if it's legit and I can't say that I am personally interested in collecting any yellow faced minifigures again, but I do love that old logo still and as I was a kid when the first sets came out the nostalgia for that packaging is very real. Would be a great opportunity to get some OT sets as well :)

3 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Just found this:

https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-star-wars-20th-anniversary-sets-rumoured-for-2019/

No idea if it's legit and I can't say that I am personally interested in collecting any yellow faced minifigures again, but I do love that old logo still and as I was a kid when the first sets came out the nostalgia for that packaging is very real. Would be a great opportunity to get some OT sets as well :)

Vintage figures is such a good idea! I'm wondering if they will make new figures based on the old style or they will just bring back already released figures....

9 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

That does sound like a big disappointment but it will help cut down the cost for CC if it doesn't come with a slave I, as even if it was to come with one, it would probably be in the similar scale for vader's tie in the death star

That’s true, the only reason think doing Boba’s Slave I again would make sense is to go along with CC and if it’s not in CC then they can fit more into that set, which can only be a good thing. Also, the rumored Zuckuss would make it worth it

15 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m hearing rumors about Cloud City potentially being revealed tomorrow, apparently hinted at on a Dutch Facebook page. Can anyone confirm this?

It's being discussed over in the 2018 thread. 

6 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Anyone else really want more Rogue One sets? 

Not that I’d buy it but a Hammerhead Corvette or Profundity definitely deserve to be made, or Krennic’s Shuttle in UCS.

9 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Not that I’d buy it but a Hammerhead Corvette or Profundity definitely deserve to be made, or Krennic’s Shuttle in UCS.

Or the stolen transport shuttle “Rogue One”... still don’t understand why they didn’t make that one.

or the Citadel tower... would have been easy to add some great play features.

19 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Just found this:

Ha. My collection is strictly limited to  the non-yellow Star Wars figs (ie: post 2007 era) So this will be an easy pass... although cool to hear about and I’d love to see.

1 hour ago, thorin said:

Or the stolen transport shuttle “Rogue One”... still don’t understand why they didn’t make that one.

Well there’s an Imperial cargo shuttle in the advent calendar (which is sometimes and indication of upcoming sets), so you never know...

13 minutes ago, ThousandMoon said:

Well there’s an Imperial cargo shuttle in the advent calendar (which is sometimes and indication of upcoming sets), so you never know...

There is also a Naboo Starfighter which would qualify under that description. 

Just realized next year is the 20th Anniversary of The Phantom Menace (its been that long already?). Hopefully we'll see a couple of new sets to celebrate it. I'd definitely be up for some new podracers and another (larger) attempt at the AAT.

Can we please also finally get Boss Nass, Shmi Skywalker and Theed Battle Padme already? Rune Haako and TPM C-3PO would be welcome too.

8 hours ago, Bartybum said:

Also, any way to get Galen Erso, Saw Gerera, Mon Mothma, and Baal Organa would be very welcome. But Baal would be best in a ROTS set with his red speeder at the Jedi temple with a few 501st clones and Zet Jukassa

39 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

With cheek flapping function

And transparent bricks as spit :laugh:

14 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

And transparent bricks as spit :laugh:

And a sound brick that goes the wblblblblblbl when you shake his head like in the movie :wub::wub_drool:

Such a meme

8 hours ago, Bartybum said:

And a sound brick that goes the wblblblblblbl when you shake his head like in the movie :wub::wub_drool: