darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

9 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Those two versions of Padme are what have really come to my mind lately. I want Mustafar Padme because we don't have any episode 3 Padmes and whilst her earlier costume in that movie is really nice, I can't see what set they would include it in. A mustafar set is more likely. And a Theed Battle set seems overdue. A handmaiden could be thrown in there too.

As someone who grew up as the prequel trilogy was being released, Padme was my idol: smart, sexy and, like you say, badass. I've always felt she was underrepresented in sets, which is why I treasure my Geonosis arena Padme and her Queen Amidala minifigures.

As for actual sets, I would love a set that does more justice to the architecture of Naboo, whether it be the buildings or the ships. Even as a kid, I thought it was a cool city and loved Padme's ship. 

It's a shame because the actual 3.75inch figures have covered Padme so well; there's not a single version of her that hasn't been presented in figure form.

Can we please get an updated Speeder Bikes set? Two updated Scout Troopers and an updated Endor Luke and Leia. Would be great at a $25-30 price point.

A J-type Nubian Royal Starship or H-type Nubian Yacht would make for a cool set as well. And it could even include a new version of Padme and Ric Olie.

Edited by ShadowStrike

I’m on board with new speeder bikes/scout troopers. 

It seams like this year is all about Tatooine. We got the cantina, Jawa battle pack, sand speeder and soon the sand crawler. I hope this means they are going to some what stick to themes/locations down the road for OT sets. It would make buying multiple sets better as they will fit together better.

Maybe next year will be an Endor year. 

Winter Wave:

Microfighters :

Imperial Shuttle - Shuttle Pilot

Phantom ll - Sabine S4

Jed Interceptor vs Invisible Hand  - Anakin, pilot droid

Battlepacks:

Imperials: Imperial crew, scout trooper, x2 stormtroopers

Cantina Aliens: Hammerhead, Ponda Boba, Dr. Cornelius Evazan, FeltipernTrevagg,

System sets:

$29.99 Niima Outpost Gate: Rey, BB-8, Sarco Plank

$29.99 Anakin's Podracer: Young Anakin, Shmi Skywalker, Jar Jar Binks

$29.99 Kit Fisto's Starfighter: Kit Fisto (updated head mold), R6,H5

$39.99 Padme's Apartment Balcony - Padme Amidala, Anakin Skywalker, Zam Well, and C3-PO

$49.99 AAT - Pilot droid x2, destroyer droid , Naboo guard, and Queen Amidala

$74.99 Tie Bomber - Tie Pilot, Captain Needa, Admiral Ozzel, Zuckuss

UCS

$199.99 A-Wing 

Summer Wave: 

Battlepacks:

Clones: Shock trooper x2, 501st x2,

Droids: Droideka, magna guard, super battledroid, battledroid x2

System sets:

$19.99 Speeder Bike Chase: Luke, Leia, Scout trooper x2

$29.99 Octuptarra Droid - Commander Bacara, Galactic Marine x2

$69.99 Mustafar Duel - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Padme, Wat Tambor, and a Security Droid

$79.99 Arc-170 Starfighter:  pilots x3, astromech, ep3 clone

$84.99  Slave 1 (Clone Wars) - Jango Fett, Boba Fett (cadet), Aurra Sing, Mace Windu (clone wars)

$149.99 Tantive IV - Princess Leia, Captain Antilles, rebel fleet Trooper, C3PO, R2D2, Darth Vader, stormtrooper    

UCS

$299.99 AT-AT

Some sets and promotions that I think could work for possible future releases:

Imperial Mimban Battle Pack:

Includes small section of muddy terrain and a small minifigure mortar platform. Accessories include a metal-coloured stretcher.

2x Mudtroopers

1x Imperial Officer with Overcoat

1x Mimban Stormtrooper

AT-DT:

- 2x Mimbanese Warriors

- AT-DT Pilot

- AT-DP Mortar Gunner (I imagine this is like a dirty Imperial Gunner)

- Mudtrooper

Imperial Checkpoint:

Includes enclosed office of checkpoint and small section of door and and border fence

- Emigration Officer (proper)

- Han Solo (in disguise)

- Qi'ra

- Either one of the worm gang members or a Stormtrooper with black pauldron and backpack

Kessel Mine Revolt:

I imagine a relatively large playset with part of the pit, tunnel entrance and small segment of tunnel, with a small area for the Coaxium storage facility and the control room. Includes small platform on outside for turret.

- L3-37

- Sagwa

-Qi'ra in disguise

- Han Solo in Kessel guard disguise

- Senna

- R2-F1P (KR2-M80?)

- 2x Pyke Syndicate Kessel Guards

Mimban Creature Pit Escape:

Includes pit and cage top

- Injured and beaten Han Solo

- Dirty Chewbacca (could use existing wookie mold, or new wookie mold and double up with Sagwa)

- Mimban Stormtrooper

Face-off with the Cloudriders:

Tavern tent build on Savareen plus some pipe builds for placing in coaxium.

- Enfys Nest (w/o helmet)

- Tubes

- Han Solo

- Either a Savareen denizen/bartender or another Cloud-rider

Han Solo's Gambit:

Dryden's Office build with ancient Mandalorian armour and artifacts (similar size to Snoke's Thoneroom) and case of coaxium.

- Dryden Vos (reversible head with calm and angry faces)

- Han Solo

- Qi'ra

Tie/rb "Brute":

Two minifigure set options:

- Tie Pilot

- Imperial Officer

- Imperial Ground Technician (Mimban)

- R5-PHT

OR

- Tie Pilot

- Kessel Mine Worker (with helmet)

- P4T-GM Protocol Droid

- Revolting Kessel Mine Worker

Numidian Prime Lando Calrissian with stand:

R2-S8 astromech with stand:

R5-232 astromech with stand

6 hours ago, Brickweiser said:

Includes small section of muddy terrain and a small minifigure mortar platform. Accessories include a metal-coloured stretcher.

2x Mudtroopers

1x Mimban Stormtrooper

AT-DT:

- 2x Mimbanese Warriors

- AT-DT Pilot

- AT-DP Mortar Gunner (I imagine this is like a dirty Imperial Gunner)

- Mudtrooper

Imperial Checkpoint:

Includes enclosed office of checkpoint and small section of door and and border fence

- Emigration Officer (proper)

- Han Solo (in disguise)

- Qi'ra

- Either one of the worm gang members or a Stormtrooper with black pauldron and backpack

Kessel Mine Revolt:

I imagine a relatively large playset with part of the pit, tunnel entrance and small segment of tunnel, with a small area for the Coaxium storage facility and the control room. Includes small platform on outside for turret.

- L3-37

- Sagwa

-Qi'ra in disguise

- Han Solo in Kessel guard disguise

- Senna

- R2-F1P (KR2-M80?)

- 2x Pyke Syndicate Kessel Guards

Mimban Creature Pit Escape:

Includes pit and cage top

- Injured and beaten Han Solo

- Dirty Chewbacca (could use existing wookie mold, or new wookie mold and double up with Sagwa)

- Mimban Stormtrooper

Face-off with the Cloudriders:

Tavern tent build on Savareen plus some pipe builds for placing in coaxium.

- Enfys Nest (w/o helmet)

- Tubes

- Han Solo

- Either a Savareen denizen/bartender or another Cloud-rider

Han Solo's Gambit:

Dryden's Office build with ancient Mandalorian armour and artifacts (similar size to Snoke's Thoneroom) and case of coaxium.

- Han Solo

- Qi'ra

Tie/rb "Brute":

Two minifigure set options:

- Tie Pilot

- Imperial Officer

- Imperial Ground Technician (Mimban)

- R5-PHT

OR

- Tie Pilot

- Kessel Mine Worker (with helmet)

- P4T-GM Protocol Droid

- Revolting Kessel Mine Worker

Numidian Prime Lando Calrissian with stand:

R2-S8 astromech with stand:

R5-232 astromech with stand

Some excellent ideas there. Particularly like the Mimban battle pack, AT-DT, creature pit escape and TIE Brute with the first minifigures option.

I'd like a Dagobah Dark Side Cave Set with a nice cavern + cavern arch + magical tree which Luke enters through. Along with a Vader Luke head figure and Dagobah Luke. Maybe even a Dragon Snake or Gnarl Spider.

On 08/06/2018 at 7:41 AM, Brickweiser said:

2x Mudtroopers

1x Mimban Stormtrooper

This please, this minifig selection is exactly what I imagined one of the future Solo sets to be.

On 08/06/2018 at 7:41 AM, Brickweiser said:

Han Solo's Gambit:

- Han Solo

- Qi'ra

Would probably add a couple of enforcers in that set too.

Edited by Elrond

Bounty Hunter Pursuit
Can either include both airspeeders together, or release them separately like Han Solo and Moloch's Landspeeders. Anakin, Obi-Wan and Zam are essential. I'd like to see Obi-Wan updated using Luke's mullet from TLJ and the colour changed from dark orange to nougat. If released separately they could also throw in Jango Fett and a Senator Padme figure.

Yavin IV
UCS playset around the price range of Assault on Hoth/Ewok Village based on the pyramid.

Geonosian Arena
Another UCS playset around the same price range as above. Half an arena like the Thor Ragnarok set, some pillars and brick built beasts would be ideal. Padme could also come with alternate torsos depicting both ripped and non-ripped versions of her Geonosis costume.

TIE Bomber and TIE Interceptor
Not to much to say other than I hope they go back to the rounded cockpit designs of the Special Forces, Inquisitor, Striker and Darth Vader TIE sets that came out the past few years, rather than the blocky look of the latest Imperial TIE from the Solo wave. That includes using the rounded hatch piece on top.

UCS Sail Barge
Something like the Sandcrawler where it works as both a display piece and a playset for minifigures.

Slave I
Jango's version is long overdue for an update but I also wouldn't mind another take on Boba's. Its been quite some time since the last system scale version and I'd like to see one that's better proportioned like the UCS set is, including wings that don't hang down so low when the ship is in flight mode. Its also a good opportunity to release Zuckuss and the Kaminoans.

Mustafar Duel
Playset depicting the Separatists Base on Mustafar. Either UCS or a regular retail set. Aside from Obi-Wan and Anakin it could also include Padme, Nute Gunray and Wat Tambor.

Palpatine's Arrest
While the original set still holds up I wouldn't mind another take on this. Its a great way to get Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar and Kit Fisto (who could use a more durable head mold) back on the market. Palpatine could also use an update with leg printing and Grand Moff Tarkin's hairpiece in white. One thing I'd like to see done differently however is Palpatine come with two separate heads like Captain Marvel did in the Avenjet set. They've already got a Chancellor head from the Droid Tri-Fighter and an Emperor one from the Death Star/Final Duel/Vader Transformation. The problem with using a single head with dual expressions like last time means that the minifigure would have very little use outside of that specific set.

AT-AT
I wasn't that thrilled on the design of the last one. The way the front of the body narrows towards the neck and the wide head made the proportions look really off. I'm hoping the next take on the AT-AT can capture the boxier look of the body better much like the 2003 version and First Order Walker did. A bit more interior space in the body would also be welcome.

Queen Amidala's Royal Starship
Yeah I'm still waiting for this. Don't care if it has to be done in light grey, I just want to see this set made. Ric Olie, Queen Amidala/Sabe in the black gown and Padme in the orange handmaiden costume would be the main figures I'd like included.

I'd like to see some more love for episode III sets, and with no new movie coming up for a while, that might be possible. I think an Utapau themed AT-TE would be cool, albeit unrealistic. But hey, we got an ep 2 tank droid, an ep 3 spider walker, and the republic fighter tank all recently, so who knows. Could give us a phase 2 cody, Utapau troops, and magna guards. I'd also like to see another AAT in tan, but a better one than the 2015 edition.

Oh, and a new Boga. Boga is rad.

I think a UCS rebel fleet would be a different idea. You could have a home one and medical frigate. Throw in a few smaller support ships and I think it would be a cool display set. The build would be fun as you would have a different ships. 

On 6/8/2018 at 1:41 PM, Knight of Ren said:

Winter Wave:

Microfighters :

Imperial Shuttle - Shuttle Pilot

Phantom ll - Sabine S4

Jed Interceptor vs Invisible Hand  - Anakin, pilot droid

Battlepacks:

Imperials: Imperial crew, scout trooper, x2 stormtroopers

Cantina Aliens: Hammerhead, Ponda Boba, Dr. Cornelius Evazan, FeltipernTrevagg,

System sets:

$29.99 Niima Outpost Gate: Rey, BB-8, Sarco Plank

$29.99 Anakin's Podracer: Young Anakin, Shmi Skywalker, Jar Jar Binks

$29.99 Kit Fisto's Starfighter: Kit Fisto (updated head mold), R6,H5

$39.99 Padme's Apartment Balcony - Padme Amidala, Anakin Skywalker, Zam Well, and C3-PO

$49.99 AAT - Pilot droid x2, destroyer droid , Naboo guard, and Queen Amidala

$74.99 Tie Bomber - Tie Pilot, Captain Needa, Admiral Ozzel, Zuckuss

UCS

$199.99 A-Wing 

Summer Wave: 

Battlepacks:

Clones: Shock trooper x2, 501st x2,

Droids: Droideka, magna guard, super battledroid, battledroid x2

System sets:

$19.99 Speeder Bike Chase: Luke, Leia, Scout trooper x2

$29.99 Octuptarra Droid - Commander Bacara, Galactic Marine x2

$69.99 Mustafar Duel - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Padme, Wat Tambor, and a Security Droid

$79.99 Arc-170 Starfighter:  pilots x3, astromech, ep3 clone

$84.99  Slave 1 (Clone Wars) - Jango Fett, Boba Fett (cadet), Aurra Sing, Mace Windu (clone wars)

$149.99 Tantive IV - Princess Leia, Captain Antilles, rebel fleet Trooper, C3PO, R2D2, Darth Vader, stormtrooper    

UCS

$299.99 AT-AT

Is all this confirmed (or at least likely) for 2019 or just speculation?

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Is all this confirmed (or at least likely) for 2019 or just speculation?

It's a wish-list

Now that Clone Wars is finally being finished, I really hope we’ll get a UCS Venator Star Destroyer in the close future.

Edited by Bartybum

Clone Battle Pack - x2 Regular, x2 501st 

Tri-Droid - Anakin, General Grievous

Armored Assault Tank - Captain Rex, Ahsoka, Asajj Ventress, x2 battledroid 

Republic Gunship - Obi-Wan, Yoda, Commander Cody, Clone, Pilot, Count Dooku 

I'm hoping with TCW coming back next year we'll get one set based off the Siege of Mandalore arc. It would be the perfect chance to get new variations of Darth Maul and Ahsoka, a realistic styled Captain Rex and a long overdue Bo-Katan.

I'm expecting the remaining episodes will just be the Bad Batch and Utapau arcs re-released in their final form, but would love to see Son of Dathomir get an animated release so we can also finally get a Mother Talzin minifigure as well. The only new mold they need for her is a new hood piece - they can easily pull off everything else using these existing parts:

18398pb08.png
15712.png
13564.png
3626cpb1202.jpg
36036pb01.jpg

Since the Bad Batch finally comes to the cartoon I really hope for the Havoc Marauder...

latest?cb=20180506140110

... this puppy is just begging to be made in Lego form.

Just like the Banshee... 

latest?cb=20160929103636

... the ship of Asajj Ventress from the Dark disciple book. 

20 hours ago, Daimar said:

Since the Bad Batch finally comes to the cartoon I really hope for the Havoc Marauder...

... this puppy is just begging to be made in Lego form.

Just like the Banshee... 

... the ship of Asajj Ventress from the Dark disciple book. 

yep they are both cool looking ships

Edited by roadstermatt

On 6/8/2018 at 7:17 AM, ShadowStrike said:

A J-type Nubian Royal Starship or H-type Nubian Yacht would make for a cool set as well. And it could even include a new version of Padme and Ric Olie.

I assume you meant the J-Type Diplomatic Barge. I wouldn’t mind one of those ?

Wish list of sets I would like to see in 2019 only including the Microfighters and regular System Sets from Episodes 1-3, some including the ones in the wish list above that Brickwiser posted, and since it is the 20th anniversry of LEGO Star Wars, LEGO could be going all out, and they may if the rumors are true, so some of these choices may seem extravagant and there's a lot of sets, but it could in theory happen, and all prices are in USD, and I know most of these sets won't be made, but I'm just giving options of sets I would like to see.

Microfighters:

The Phantom ll with Sabine from S4 like Brickwiser suggested

TIE Bomber with TIE Bomber pilot

Anikan's Green Eta Class Starfighter with Anikan that is similar to the one we got in 9494 "Anikan's Jedi Interceptor"

Republic Cruiser with Clone Officer with headset printed on similar to the 75214 "Anikan's Jedi Starfighter" and a flat top hair piece like we got in World City set 7032 Police 4WD and Undercover Van

Sith Infiltrator with Darth Maul with hood and cloak.

Rebel A-Wing with A-Wing Pilot

Umbaran Starfighter with Umbaran Soldier.

Jango Fett's Slave 1 with Jango Fett that has both the helmet and flat top hair piece and the head that a headset printing like in 7153 "Jango Fett's Slave 1".

Episode 1 Sets:

This Year would be the first year with movable Battle Droid Legs, like a normal minifigure, heck, they could get a knee joint  in the battle droids.

Remakes of sets:

7101 "Lightsaber Duel", priced at $10, with Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul

7111 "Droid Fighter" priced at $10-$15

7141 "Naboo Starfighter" priced at $30 with Anikan, 3 battle droids, and a Naboo Pilot

7171 "Mos Espa Podrace", priced at $40, with Anikan, Sebulba, Watto, Jabba, and 3 Pit Droids and a small gate build

7124 "Flash Speeder", priced at $20, with 3 Naboo Security Guards and a 2 battle droids

7186 "Watto's Junkyard" priced at $30 with Aldar Beedo, Watto, and 3 Pit Droids

7203 "Jedi Defense l" priced at $7 with Obi-Wan Kenobi and 2 Droidekas

7204 "Jedi Denense ll" priced at $10 with Qui-Gon Jinn and 2 Security Battle Droids and a door you can "cut" through

7662 "Droid Federation MTT" priced at $115, with 20 Battle Droids, a Battle Droid Pilot, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, and droid carrier

7665 "Republic Criuser" priced at $50 with a Republic Pilot, Republic Officer/Co-Pilot, and an Astromech Droid 

New Sets

"Droid Control Center" priced at $150 with Nute Gunray, 30 regular Battle Droids, 5 Pilot Battle Droids, 10 Security Battle Droids, and Rune Haako.

"Naboo Hanger" priced at $20. Just the hanger with maybe 3 minifgures, but it may be better just to add it to the remake of the "Naboo Starfighter".

"J-Type 327 Nubian Royal Starship" AKA "Padme's Ship" or "Queen Amidala's Cruiser", priced at $40, with Queen Amidala, Padme, Sabe, AKA her look alike/double, 2 Astromechs, R2-D2, Young Anikan, and a Royal Guard or Captain Panaka

"Trade Federation Landing Ship" priced at $65, with 30 regular Battle Droids, 3 Battle Droid Pilots, and a Neimodian

Episode 2 Sets

Remakes:

4478 "Geonosian Fighter" priced at $25, it would include a Geonosian Fighter and a Sonic Cannon, with 3 Geonosians, 2 Geonosian Battle Droids, and 2 Super Battle Droids

75019: "AT-TE" priced at $70, it would include a speeder bike, with 3 Clones, Mace Windu, Luminara Unduli, and Coleman Trebor

7113: "Tusken Raider Encounter" priced at $20, this would include a speeder, a Tusken Raider Camp, and a small Moister Vaperator , with Shmi Skywalker, Episode 2 Anikan with a new, more accurate hairpiece, and 3 Tusken Raiders. Shmi would look like she did in The Phantom Menace.

7133: "Bounty Hunter Pursuit" priced at $35, it would include the speeder Anikan stole and Zam Wesell, with Obi-Wan, Anikan, and Zam Wesell

7153: "Jango Fett's Slave l" priced at $50, the figures would be Jango Fett and Young Boba Fett

7163: "Republic Gunship", priced at $75, it would include a Swoop Bike, with 2 Clone Pilots, 2 Clone Gunners, Anikan, Obi-Wan, and Padme

75017: "Duel on Geonosis", priced at $50, it would be like the one from 2013, it would include a bigger and more full and iclude Dooku's Speeder Bike with Yoda, Anikan, Obi-Wan, Poggle the Lesser, Count Dooku, and 2 Super Battle Droids

New Sets: 

"Anikan's hut", priced at $30, it would be like "Yoda's Hut" and "Ach-To Island Training" with Anikan, Owen Lars, Cliegg Lars, Owen Lars, Beru Lars, and Padme

"Geonosian Arena", priced at $150, this long awaited set would finally be released, and have a lot of dirt and tan pieces, including tan and dirt colored rock pieces, and include the beasts from the arena, and the 3 collums to hold Obi-Wan, Anikan, and Padme, with Anikan, Obi-Wan, Padme, Mace Windu, Barriss Offee, Eeth Koth, Depa Billaba, Kit Fisto, Skaak Ti, Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Pablo Jill, Count Dooku, 30 Super Battle Droids, 20 Battle Droids, Jango Fett, Young Boba Fett, and Nute Gunray.

"Count Dooku's Solar Sailer", priced at $30, we technically got one as a Clone Wars set, this one would have the actual sails, and maybe have transparent dishes unlike the original that had just gray ones, and would a Speeder Bike, with Count Dooku, a Pilot Droid, and a Super Battle Droid.

"Kamino Cloning Facility", priced at $75, it would have elements similar to the one we saw in "The Yoda Chronicles", but be accurate to Attack of the Clones, and have a veiwing balcony, with 3 Kaminoans, Obi-Wan Kenobi, 10 regular Clone Troopers, 10 Clone Trooper Captains, 10 Clone Trooper Commanders, and 10 ARC Troopers.

Episode 3:

Remakes:

7250 "Clone Scout Walker", priced at $20, it would include a Phase ll Kashyyyk Trooper

7252: "Droid Fighter", priced at $20, this would include 3 Buzz Droids

7275: "General Grevious Chase", priced at $30, this would include an updated General Grevious' Wheel Bike from 2014 and have an updated Boga, with General Grevious and Obi-Wan and maybe a few Battle Droids.

7256: "Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid", priced at $30, this set would contain Anikan's Yellow Jedi Interceptor and a new Vulture Droid in blue and gray. The only figure would be Anikan without a headset, differing the figure from the 2018 "Anikan's Jedi Starfighter".

7257: "Ultimate Lightsaber Duel", this thing would put the other one to shame, being priced at $100, and have a nice big build of the long thing Anikan and Obi-Wan fight on and you can recreate the scene where they use the dangling wires to fight, and it would be about as tall as the LEGO Creator Rollercoaster, really making this set come to life. It would also have an area to recreate the scene where Anikan tries to defeat Obi-Wan while he is on the high ground and gets burnt up. The set would also contain the 2 droids they hop on in the movie, and those were included in "Anikan's Jedi Interceptor" from 2012. The minifigures would be Dark Side Anikan and Obi-Wan.

From now on I won't be going into too much detail and do it a little bit differnetly

7283: "Ultimate Space Battle"

Minifigures: 7: Anikan, Obi-Wan, R2-D2, R4-P17, and 3 Buzz Droids

Price: $55

7258: "Wookie Attack"

Minifigures: 8: Captain Tarfful, Kashyyyk Scout Trooper, Kashyyk Clone Trooper, Chewbacca, 2 regular Battle Droids, and 2 Super Battle Droids

Price: $40

8088: "ARC-170 Starfighter"

Minifigures: 4: Captain Jag, Phase ll Clone Pilot, and 2 Buzz Droids

Price: $45

7260: "Wookiee Catamaran"

Minifigures: 5: Luminara Unduli, 2 Wookiee Warriors, and 2 Super Battle Droids

Price: $40

7656: "General Grevious Starfighter"

Minifigures: 1: General Grevious

Price $25

7661: "Jedi Starfighter Hyperdrive Booster Ring"

Minifigures: 1: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Price: 50

8096: Emporer Palpatine's Shuttle

Minifigures: 5: Palpatine, Anikan, Medical Droid, a Phase ll Clone Pilot, and a Curosaunt Clone Trooper

Price: $50

9526: "Palpatine's Arrest"

Minifigures: 6: Chancellor Palpatine (with alternate Darth Sidious face), Kit Fisto, Anikan Skywalker (with cape), Saesee Tiin, Eeth Koth, and Mace Windu (all Jedi have capes)

Price: $60

75039: "V-Wing Starfighter", 

Minifigures: 2: V-Wing Pilot and Astromech Droid

Price: $25

75041: Vulture Droid

Minifigures: 3: Battle Droid Pilot and 2 Buzz Droids

Price: $20

75044: "Droid Tri-Fighter"

Minifigures: 3: 1 Buzz Droid, 1 regular Battle Droid, and 1 Super Battle Droid.  

New Sets:

"Invisible Hand"

Minifigures: 10: Anikan, Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, Chancellor Palpatine, General Grevious, and 5 Magnaguards

Price: $120

"Jedi Council"

Minifigures: 9: Yaddle, Yoda, Anikan, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Oppo Rancisis, and Even Piell

Price: $75

I will hopefully post Episodes 4-6 and Clone Wars soon, then Episodes 7 and 8, Rebels, and Solo and Rouge One

Some good ideas there 

6 hours ago, xxix5 said:

Some good ideas there, but the scale of each set is way off. Most have too many minifigures for their size.

Edited by ShadowStrike

Here's my wish list for 2019

Winter Wave

Imperial TIE Fighter MicroFighter ($10) - TIE Pilot
Jedi Starfighter MicroFighter ($10) - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Slave I MicroFighter ($10) - Jango Fett
Resistance Bomber MicroFighter ($10) - Resistance Pilot
Battle Droid Battle Pack ($15) - Droideka, Battle Droid Pilot, Battle Droids (5x), Super Battle Droids (4x)
501st Battle Pack ($15) - 501st Clone Troopers (3x), Galactic Marine
Snowspeeder ($30) - Wedge Antilles, Wes Janson, Snowtrooper
Dryden’s Office Duel ($30) - Dryden Vos, Han Solo, Qi’ra
Bounty Hunter Pursuit ($40) - Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett
V-19 Torrent ($60) - Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Clone Pilot, Clones (2x), Commander Cody
TIE Bomber - Target Exclusive ($60) - Imperial Officer, Stormtrooper, TIE Pilot, Zuckuss
Senate Duel - Walmart Exclusive ($30) - Darth Sidious, Mas Amedda, Yoda

Spring UCS Set - Tantive IV  ($200) - Captain Antilles, C-3PO, R2-D2, Rebel Troopers (2x), Princess Leia

Summer Wave

Stormtrooper Battle Pack ($15) - Imperial Officer, Stormtroopers (3x)
Rebel Scout Trooper Battle Pack ($15) - Rebel Pilot, Rebel Scout Troopers (3x)
Resistance A-wing ($30) - Tallie, Resistance Pilot, Resistance Technician, BB-Unit
Resistance Transport ($40) - General Leia, Kaydel Ko Konnix, Nien Numb, Poe Dameron, BB Unit
TIE Interceptor ($70) - Admiral Piett, TIE Pilot, Imperial Navy Trooper
Duel on Mustafar ($80) - Anakin, Obi-Wan, R2-D2, C-3PO, Padme
Slave I ($120) - Boba Fett, Han Solo, Lobot, Lando Calrissian
Endor Bunker ($150) - Han Solo, Princess Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, Chewbacca, Ewoks (2x), Scout Troopers (2x), Imperial Officer

Fall Wave

Episode 9 ($20)
Episode 9 ($40)
Episode 9 ($70)
Episode 9 ($80)
Episode 9 ($90)
Episode 9 ($120)
Episode 9 ($140)
Advent Calendar ($40)

Fall UCS Set - Imperial Star Destroyer ($500) - Darth Vader, Imperial Officers (2x), Stormtroopers (2x), Motti, Tagge, Tarkin

As I said, I was doing Episodes 4-6, and that's what I'm here to do, along with 7 and 8. Next will be Clone Wars, Rebels, and Battle Packs. Then Video Game and Legends Sets, re-releases and UCS sets. Side note: All sets in all Star Wars Subthemes will include a LEGO-ized minifigure sized poster of whatever film, TV, or video game the set comes from, AND no matter the size, of course they will have to do different sizes, but a commemorative LEGO Star Wars 20th anniversary poster.

Episode 4:

Remakes:

6211/75055: "Imperial Star Destroyer"

Minifigures: 9: Darth Vader, Hologram Emperor Palpatine, 3 Stormtroopers, Wilhuff Tarkin, Admiral Motti, and 2 unnamed Imperial Officers

Price: $135

7152: "TIE Fighter & Y-wing"

Minifigures: 4: Darth Vader, TIE Pilot, Y-Wing Pilot, and an Astromech Droid

Price: $80

Tantive IV

Minifigures: 6: Princess Leia, Captian Antillies, C-3PO, R2-D2, and 2 Rebel Soldiers

Price: $160  

8017: "Darth Vader's TIE Fighter" 

Minifigures: 1: Darth Vader

Price: $35

New Sets: 

"Darth Vader's Interceptor" OR "Darth Vader's Sith Interceptor"

Minifigures: 1: Darth Vader

"Tosche's Station"

Minifigures: 4: Tosche, Luke Skywalker (with hat and goggles like in the deleted scene), Camie, and Bigs (just to throw in another minifigure)

Price: $35

"Ben Kenobi's Hut

Minifigures: 4: Luke, Ben Kenobi, C-3PO, and R2-D2

Also includes: 3 Womp Rats

Price: $30

"Ben Kenobi vs. Darth Vader" OR "Old Master vs Old Apprentice"

Minifigures: 2: Ben Kenobi and Darth Vader (maybe with old helmet as a throwback)

Price: $15

Episode 5

Remakes:

4479: "TIE Bomber"

Minifigures: 1: TIE Bomber Pilot

Price: $35

7191: "Twin Pod Cloud Car"

Minifigures: 1: Lobot

75049: "Snowspeeder"

Minifigures: 3: Luke, Dak Raltar, and Zev Senesca

75054: "AT-AT"

Minifigures: 7: 3 Snowtroopers, General Veers, Snowtrooper Commander, AT-AT Pilot, and Luke Skywalker

Price: $110

75014: "Battle of Hoth" 

Minifigures: 8: Han Solo (Hoth), Luke Skywalker (Hoth), General Rieekan, 2 Snowtroopers, and 2 Snowtroopers

Also Includes: 1 Tauntaun

Price $55

8089: "Hoth Wampa Cave" 

Minifigures: 2: Luke and Zev Senesca

Big Figs: 1: Wampa 

Price $45

New Sets:

"Luke vs Vader" OR "I Am Your Father"

Minifigures: 2: Luke and Darth Vader (maybe including that old helmet again)

Note: I know it looks like we will be getting a Death Star type UCS Cloud City, this would be a way for the kids and people like me who don't buy UCS Sets will have the ability to get this set.

"Hoth Echo Base Hanger"

Minifigures: 3: Leia (Hoth) and 2 Hoth Rebel Soliders 

Also Includes: 1 Tauntaun and 3 Rebel Speeder Bikes

Epidode 6

Remakes:

4475: "Jabba's Message"

Minifigures: 3: Bib Fourtuna, C-3P0, and R2-D2

Price $10

Note: I think I heard somewhere that Jabba's Palace didn't sell too well' so maybe it won't be so bad if they sold it in different sets at different price points, that way kids will have the ability to get the smaller sets and recreate their favorite scenes from "Return of the Jedi".

4476: "Jabba's Prize"

Minifigures: 4: Han Solo (in Carbonite), Boba Fett, a Gamorrean Guard, and Leia (in Boussh disguise)

Also Includes: A Carbonite Block to put Han Solo in.

9516: "Jabba's Palace"

Minifigures: 9: Chewbacca, Princess Leia (in slave outfit), 2 Gamorrean Guards, Han Solo (Out of Carbonite), Luke Skywalker (with hood and cloak), Max Reebo, Sy Snootles, and Droopy McCool

Also Includes: 1 Bor 'Omarr

Price: $125

75005: "Rancor Pit"

Minifigures: 4: Luke (Rancor Pit), Gamorrean Guard, Malakili, and Oola

Also Includes: Rancor and 3 Skeletons and a feature that lets you close the door on the Rancor and the ability to stack it on to op Jabba's palace

Price $65

7667: "AT-ST"

Minifigures: 3: 1 Ewok, Chewbacca, and 1 Imperial AT-ST Pilot

7754: "Mon Calamari One Star Cruiser"

Minifigures: 7: Adrmiral Ackbar, Crix Madine, Lando Calrissian, Mon Mothma, Mon Calamari Officer, Rebel Pilot, and Princess Leia.

Price: $115

7956: "Ewok Attack"

Minifigures: 5: 2 Scout Troopers, Logray, Cheif Chirpa, and Tokkat

75174: "Desert Skiff Escape"

Minifigures: 5: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Boba Fett, Lando (in disguise), and a Weequay Guard

75093: "Death Star final Duel"

Minifigures: 5: Emperor Palpatine, Luke Skywalker (with exclusive expression), Darth Vader (with exclusive helmet that has trans-blue around the helmet, like on the "Star Wars Black Series Emperor's Wrath" figure), and 2 Imperial Royal Guards

Price: $85

Note: This will be very similar to the one released in 2015, but maybe they could add a shaft to throw the Emperor down, kinda like the shaft in set 75169 "Duel on Naboo" from 2017.

75094: Imperial Shuttle Tydirium 

Minifigures: 5: Han Solo (Endor), Leia (Endor), Luke (Endor with exclusive face print, and both hair and Endor helmet), and 2 Endor troopers

Price: $75

Note: This set will be slightly smaller, but it will still look good next to the original.

New Sets:

"A Family Reunion" OR "Luke Arrested" OR "Luke Gets Taken to the Emperor"

Minifigures: 2: Luke (Jedi Knight) and Darth Vader

Also Includes: A small hallway and a landing pad for an Imperial Shuttle, and maybe a small Imperial Shuttle

Price: (without Imperial Shuttle): $20 (With Imperial Shuttle) $40

"A Happy Reunion" 

Minifigures: 5: Anikan (Force Ghost), Obi-Wan (Force Ghost), Yoda (Force Ghost), Luke, and Leia (Ewok Village)

Also Includes: A tree build to look like the Ewok Village, along with part of the Ewok Village, and transparent pieces to have the option to have the Force Ghosts float.

"Anikan says goodbye"

Minifigures: 2: Luke (with folded front torso that shows white) and Darth Vader (with eyebrows as a nod to the original cut of Return of the Jedi)

Price: $10

"Speeder bike Showdown"

Minifigures: 4: Luke (Endor with helmet and hair), Leia (Endor helmet with hair), and 2 Scout Troopers

Episode 7:

New Sets:

"Finn and Rey vs. Kylo Ren"

Minifigures: 3: Kylo Ren, Finn, and Rey

Also Includes: Trees all around and a play feature to have the set split in half right down the middle like in the movie.

"Ach-To Meeting"

Minifigures: 3 Luke (with hood and cloak), Rey, and Chewbacca

Also Includes: 3 Porgs along with a Porg nest, and the mountain stairway to get up to Luke will be nice and big, to show the mountain itself.

Price: $45-$50

"Resistance Base"

Minifigures: 10: General Leia, Lieutenant Kaydel Ko Connix, Poe Dameron (with Orange Flight Suit with no vest), and 7 Resistance Soldiers

Also Includes: A Medical building, a Briefing room, 2 landing pads for ships, a runway, and a sleeping quarters

Price: $150-$165

Episode 8:

New Sets:

"Crait Base"

Minifigures: 8: 3 Resistance Trench Soldiers (one being Gareth Edward's character), General Leia (Crait), Luke (Crait/Force Projection), Kylo Ren, Rey, and Finn