darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I'm hoping we get a couple more Rogue One sets over the next year to fill some gaps.  Ideally:

T-65 X-wing, either 

Partisan X-wing

X-wing, the Two Tubes brothers, an astromech, a partisan and a but of scenery 

Or 

Blue Squadron X-wing

X-wing, General Merrick, Blue Squadron Pilot, Astromech, Rebel Tech, hangar cart

And an Eadu set with

Landing platform/facility entrance, Galen Erso, Scientist, Stormtroopers x2, Jyn Erso

And hopefully a few more figures as exclusives or special offers, like the R3 and Shoretrooper we've seen.  Ideally some ones we wouldn't otherwise get like a Partisan, homestead Galen, Lyra Erso, standard K2S0 droid.

On 8/6/2017 at 8:00 PM, Legoman123 said:

What are everyone's thoughts on an UCS Cloud City in 2018?

2018 is the same year as the Untitled Han Solo film. It's been widely publicized as a Han Solo backstory film and Ron Howard showed us an image of Donald Glover as Lando in the Falcon, are you suggesting that the long drought of Bespin themed system scale playsets (and cloud cars) is because Lego was holding out for Cloud City to be featured as a location in the Untitled Han Solo film?? 

"A mining colony?"
"Yeah, a tibanna gas mine. Lando conned somebody out of it."
―Leia Organa and Han Solo

Han knows that Lando took administrative control of Cloud City prior to the events of Empire Strikes Back. Perhaps this occurred some years before ESB and Han was there to witness it. Can you imagine if we get a Lady Luck Lego set out of this, too? *dies* 

"What have you done to my ship?"
"Your ship? Hey, remember, you lost her to me fair and square."
―Lando Calrissian and Han Solo, regarding the Millennium Falcon

An Idea that I would love to see realized would be to create dioramas for all the star wars movies that would feature Micro/Nanobuilds of the most important locations/scenes/battles in the seperate movies. 

The style could be similar to the Lego Architecture City Displays, just bigger and with more depth to create little squares of locations, for example for ROTJ you would make a row of squares featuring little builds for Tatoonie (Jabbas Palace, Desert and Sarlacc Pit/Sailbarge), Dagobah (Little Yodas Hut, Swamp, Mini X-Wing), Space Battle of Endor (Mini-Deathstar and Endor, Small Rebel and Imperial Ships) and lastly the Endor Surface (Ewok Village, Trees and the Bunker Entrance with Ewoks and Imperial Troops, Mini AT-ST). 

These squares could be complemented with a brickbuilt wall behind them that fit the scene in front of them like brickbuilt background paintings (Desert, Jungle, Space, Forest). Additionally you could built this diorama on a little pedestal and add a display row in the front and beneath the diorama that would feature the entire main cast of Characters in their respective Outfits from each movie as Minifigures. 

Kinda like a mix out of the Lego Architecture City Display Rows and the Planets Series Lego did for Star Wars, just a lot bigger and kind of like a UCS-Miniseries. Naturally you could make these for all the SW-Movies, so they would be really collectible and fantastic for an overall display of the Star Wars Theme. But sadly Lego would never make these because they would never include an entire star wars moviecast into one set...

Edited by BigEl

I rly hope we will get some more sets of clone wars (like at-ap or at-te -> clone wars one, not that shit from rebels) or something like that, i rly like the clone wars sets more XD 

This thread is the right place to wishlist, no? well its not exactly future but heres what would have been pretty cool, if each season of rebels had received an equivalent force Friday wave (season one kinda got one but still) so I will include some existing rebels sets and make 2 waves for each season (a September one and a smaller more spoilery march one )-existing sets in blue new ones in black.

Season one wave one

£15- Academy Infiltration- includes two large crates one orange one grey-3 figs: Ezra Bridger (Cadet),Zare Leonis,Taskmaster Grint.
£20-75048: The Phantom
£20-75090: Ezra's Speeder Bike
£50-75083: AT-DP
£60- Lothal chase- includes Kanan's and Sanines speeder bikes (much smaller than the officail kana bike) and a larger ITT- 5 figs : Kanan, Sabine ,Commandant Aresko and 2 stormtroopers + a lothcat
£70-75053: The Ghost
£45- Imperial tie fighter-Includes one tie fighter- 3 figs: Tie pilot,Baron Valen Rudor and Garazeb Orrelios.

Seaon one wave two

£40-75082: TIE Advanced Prototype( but Commandant Aresko is swapped for  Minister Tua)
£35-Spire showdown- Includes prison cell with luminara skeleton feature-5 igs Kanan, Ezra, Grand Inquisitor (smiling), Luminara Unduli (prisoner), Luminara Unduli (corspe)£100-75106: Imperial Assault Carrier
£25-Azmorigan escape -Includes main room interior and a side wall with detachable escape pod-4 figs Azmorigan, Lando Hera and the puffer pig.

Season two wave one

£55-The Blade Wing- Includes prototype B-wing - 4 figs : Hera, Sabine Chopper and Quarrie.
£80-75150: Vader's TIE Advanced vs. A-wing Starfighter
£110-75158: Rebel Combat Frigate
£70-The Shadow Caster-4 Figs : Ketsu, Sabine, Storm trooper and a GNK droid
£100- Hammerhead corvette - 7 figs- Princess Leia,  Ryder Azadi, Ezra Bridger (Cadet),Kanan (stormtrooper),  Lieutenant Lyste, Rebel crewx2
£70- Mining guild battle -includes a mining guild tie and a Purrgil -4 figs- Erza (graffiti-ed helmet), Kanan (graffiti-ed helmet), Mining guild pilot, mining guild guard.
£120-Imperial Interdictor-9 figs- Admiral Titus, Agent Kallus (S2), Rex (Stormtrooper), Kanan (Stormtrooper), IT-O Interrogation Unit, Erza, Interdictor operarator x2
£15- Medical station battle -3 figs Ezra, Sabine, Seventh Sister (closed helmet)

season two wave 2

£120- Sith temple show down- 7 Figs :Kanan (jedi mask), Ahsoka, Eighth Brother ,Ezra, Maul, Damaged Vader,Seventh Sister (helmet open)
£110-75157: Captain Rex's AT-TE
£15 Atollon action- includes 2 x krykna, and a sensor marker -3 figs: Sabine, Rex and Lieutenant Dicer
£20 Bonzami Attack -2 figs: Kallus (Injured) and Zeb

season 3 wave one

£40-75170: The Phantom
£15- Hives of Geonosis- Includes Klik-Klak's nest build - 4 figs:Saw Gerrera (with Stella hologram), Rex, Klik-Klak (with egg) and Ezra 
£20- The Bendu- Fig Kanan
£80-Ryloth Battle- includes TIE bomber and partial palace -5 Figs: Hera, Thrawn (with , Ezra (scout-trooper), chopper (imperial paint job), Tie pilot
£60- House Wren- Build of the clan Wren building (partial with throne ,door and window)- 6 Figs-Fenn Rau, Sabine, Ursa Wren, Gar Saxon,  Imperial Super Commandos x 2
£35-Chopper Base- build of chopper base with holo-table and cargo area-5 Figs: AP-5, Chopper, Zeb ,E-XD infiltrator droid (Attack mode) and E-XD infiltrator droid (disguise mode)
£160-The ghost- much bigger with two full rooms ( logue? and cockpit) with other partial rooms- 10 Figs Kanan, Ezra, Sabine, Hera, Zeb, Chopper, Rex, Mon Mothma, AP-5, Hondo
£25-Separatist base-figs -Kalani,Rex ,3 battle droids ,2 destroyer droids and Ezra 

season 3 wave two

£75-Thrawns arrival-build is a Sentinel-class landing craft -6 Figs: Thrawn (armoured), Rex (helmeted), Zeb, shuttle pilot, 2 Deathtroopers
£140-ISD Chimaera - 10Figs- Konstantine, Pryce, Kallus (with new head showing his black eye and disheveled hair lock), Space Suit Erza, Thrawn,Imperial sentry droid x 2, Stormtrooper, Imperial crew x 2
£80- The Nightbrother- build of Maul's Gauntlet fighter and Kenobi's campfire- 5 Figs-Maul, Old Ben,Ezra, Kenobi's Dewback, Chopper.
£65- Tie Defender - figs- tie pilot, officer, imperial crew x3 

Each set of 2 waves has around 12 sets which is a bit high but I though any higher would be unrealistic. There are more rebels set ideas that I have but this post is already too long.
Edited by Agent Kallus

On 10/2/2017 at 2:26 PM, Brikkyy13 said:

5 words: general release Boba Fett brickheadz. That is all.

And Han in Carbonite, which will never happen. <sigh>

12 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:
This thread is the right place to wishlist, no? well its not exactly future but heres what would have been pretty cool, if each season of rebels had received an equivalent force Friday wave (season one kinda got one but still) so I will include some existing rebels sets and make 2 waves for each season (a September one and a smaller more spoilery march one )-existing sets in blue new ones in black.

Season one wave one

£15- Academy Infiltration- includes two large crates one orange one grey-3 figs: Ezra Bridger (Cadet),Zare Leonis,Taskmaster Grint.
£20-75048: The Phantom
£20-75090: Ezra's Speeder Bike
£50-75083: AT-DP
£60- Lothal chase- includes Kanan's and Sanines speeder bikes (much smaller than the officail kana bike) and a larger ITT- 5 figs : Kanan, Sabine ,Commandant Aresko and 2 stormtroopers + a lothcat
£70-75053: The Ghost
£45- Imperial tie fighter-Includes one tie fighter- 3 figs: Tie pilot,Baron Valen Rudor and Garazeb Orrelios.

Seaon one wave two

£40-75082: TIE Advanced Prototype( but Commandant Aresko is swapped for  Minister Tua)
£35-Spire showdown- Includes prison cell with luminara skeleton feature-5 igs Kanan, Ezra, Grand Inquisitor (smiling), Luminara Unduli (prisoner), Luminara Unduli (corspe)£100-75106: Imperial Assault Carrier
£25-Azmorigan escape -Includes main room interior and a side wall with detachable escape pod-4 figs Azmorigan, Lando Hera and the puffer pig.

Season two wave one

£55-The Blade Wing- Includes prototype B-wing - 4 figs : Hera, Sabine Chopper and Quarrie.
£80-75150: Vader's TIE Advanced vs. A-wing Starfighter
£110-75158: Rebel Combat Frigate
£70-The Shadow Caster-4 Figs : Ketsu, Sabine, Storm trooper and a GNK droid
£100- Hammerhead corvette - 7 figs- Princess Leia,  Ryder Azadi, Ezra Bridger (Cadet),Kanan (stormtrooper),  Lieutenant Lyste, Rebel crewx2
£70- Mining guild battle -includes a mining guild tie and a Purrgil -4 figs- Erza (graffiti-ed helmet), Kanan (graffiti-ed helmet), Mining guild pilot, mining guild guard.
£120-Imperial Interdictor-9 figs- Admiral Titus, Agent Kallus (S2), Rex (Stormtrooper), Kanan (Stormtrooper), IT-O Interrogation Unit, Erza, Interdictor operarator x2
£15- Medical station battle -3 figs Ezra, Sabine, Seventh Sister (closed helmet)

season two wave 2

£120- Sith temple show down- 7 Figs :Kanan (jedi mask), Ahsoka, Eighth Brother ,Ezra, Maul, Damaged Vader,Seventh Sister (helmet open)
£110-75157: Captain Rex's AT-TE
£15 Atollon action- includes 2 x krykna, and a sensor marker -3 figs: Sabine, Rex and Lieutenant Dicer
£20 Bonzami Attack -2 figs: Kallus (Injured) and Zeb

season 3 wave one

£40-75170: The Phantom
£15- Hives of Geonosis- Includes Klik-Klak's nest build - 4 figs:Saw Gerrera (with Stella hologram), Rex, Klik-Klak (with egg) and Ezra 
£20- The Bendu- Fig Kanan
£80-Ryloth Battle- includes TIE bomber and partial palace -5 Figs: Hera, Thrawn (with , Ezra (scout-trooper), chopper (imperial paint job), Tie pilot
£60- House Wren- Build of the clan Wren building (partial with throne ,door and window)- 6 Figs-Fenn Rau, Sabine, Ursa Wren, Gar Saxon,  Imperial Super Commandos x 2
£35-Chopper Base- build of chopper base with holo-table and cargo area-5 Figs: AP-5, Chopper, Zeb ,E-XD infiltrator droid (Attack mode) and E-XD infiltrator droid (disguise mode)
£160-The ghost- much bigger with two full rooms ( logue? and cockpit) with other partial rooms- 10 Figs Kanan, Ezra, Sabine, Hera, Zeb, Chopper, Rex, Mon Mothma, AP-5, Hondo
£25-Separatist base-figs -Kalani,Rex ,3 battle droids ,2 destroyer droids and Ezra 

season 3 wave two

£75-Thrawns arrival-build is a Sentinel-class landing craft -6 Figs: Thrawn (armoured), Rex (helmeted), Zeb, shuttle pilot, 2 Deathtroopers
£140-ISD Chimaera - 10Figs- Konstantine, Pryce, Kallus (with new head showing his black eye and disheveled hair lock), Space Suit Erza, Thrawn,Imperial sentry droid x 2, Stormtrooper, Imperial crew x 2
£80- The Nightbrother- build of Maul's Gauntlet fighter and Kenobi's campfire- 5 Figs-Maul, Old Ben,Ezra, Kenobi's Dewback, Chopper.
£65- Tie Defender - figs- tie pilot, officer, imperial crew x3 

Each set of 2 waves has around 12 sets which is a bit high but I though any higher would be unrealistic. There are more rebels set ideas that I have but this post is already too long.

Though I doubt they will be revisiting the earlier seasons of rebels anytime soon, some of those you mentioned would be great. The ones that stand out and seem the most realistic to me are The Bendu and The Nightbrother. I can just imagine how great a brick built Bendu might be and I really want a revised Gauntlet fighter.

The more I look at pictures of the 2007 MTT I want one like it again. The last one was a joke. It had nothing of the massive bulkiness it should have and was to small. I don't know how the could make such a horrible downgrade and only save about 100 bricks.

On 09/10/2017 at 5:44 PM, mon-o-mat said:

The more I look at pictures of the 2007 MTT I want one like it again. The last one was a joke. It had nothing of the massive bulkiness it should have and was to small. I don't know how the could make such a horrible downgrade and only save about 100 bricks.

The 2007 Mtt was my dream set.

Hum yeah about those Rebels sets, retailers don't want to touch them with a 10 feet pole; they sold very badly. 

As much as I would like a Tie Defender set I'm not holding my breath sadly. 

1 hour ago, RetroInferno said:

Hum yeah about those Rebels sets, retailers don't want to touch them with a 10 feet pole; they sold very badly. 

As much as I would like a Tie Defender set I'm not holding my breath sadly. 

Most Rebels sets where just overprized like the speeder bike chase or the Vaders Tie vs A-Wing. A resonable prized Tie Defender would sell good, especially because it was a loved fighter in the EU.

Edited by mon-o-mat

As a clone wars era lover, I really want to see these sets in the near future:

1. Updated ARC-170, with commander Oddball and this "they're all over me" pilot. His helmet painting looks awesome.

Would be even better if Lego made new mold for the helmet, with visor integrated into it, like those of T-70 X-wing / U-wing.

rrr.jpg.b01bade6ffecb066edb1187b7988b540.jpg

2. Updated V-wing. The 2014 version looks too thin and flat, and the wings / cannons are represented incorrectly when in landing form.

The cannons are supposed to remain forward while the wings rotating 90 degrees and pointing the ground.

3333.jpg.42c63bf1ddccf4628d2da86a6b1b098a.jpg

3. UT-AT or Octuptarra tri-droid with galactic marines and commander Bacara.

4. Maybe a Kashyyyk set, with AT-RT and its driver.

999.jpg.77198f5cc826fc5b34970bca231e324f.jpg

IMO, Ep3 has the best design in vehicles and those troopers.

Kylo Ren's Shuttle appears in the Last Jedi trailer, so hopefully this gives Leto the excuse to make us a second, more screen accurate version with the right colour scheme and moving wings :excited:

13 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Kylo Ren's Shuttle appears in the Last Jedi trailer, so hopefully this gives Leto the excuse to make us a second, more screen accurate version with the right colour scheme and moving wings :excited:

I'm old-skool so mostly prefer the older ships but Kylo Ren's is a nice ship.

A UCS of this done absolutely correctly would be welcomed.

I'm kinda bummed there isn't more Rogue One stuff for Lego. There's a few characters that still haven't gotten the lego treatment and the new waves seem to focus on the PT/OT/FA/TLJ. 

Rogue One needs some love.

14 hours ago, Malthus101 said:

I'm old-skool so mostly prefer the older ships but Kylo Ren's is a nice ship.

A UCS of this done absolutely correctly would be welcomed.

I would really like a 2nd proper version of Kylo Rens Shuttle as well, all in black with the red cockpit glass and mechanism for V-Shape Wings.

But I think a good system scale would be a lot better than UCS-size... I imagine a v-shape for the wings in right proportions to a sizable center part would need to be absolutely huge, presenting many design problems in terms of stability.

Also, its the overall shape/design of the craft that is truly exciting, not really the small details on it (which there dont really seem to be a lot of). And that can absolutely be done in system scale size imo. 

Would anyone else love a Jabba's Palace UCS? I know the last had controversy, which would make them shy away from another. But I think it would be incredible. Cut out all of the heroes (Leia, Han etc), just give us all Jabba's inhabitants like the dancers, bounty hunters and all the droids working for him? Please make it happen Lego!

On 7.8.2017 at 1:00 AM, Legoman123 said:

What are everyone's thoughts on an UCS Cloud City in 2018?

Since TLG included the Ugnaught in to the Carbon Freezing Chamber it was absolutely clear that a new Cloud City will come soon.

I guess the timing while the Han Solo film hits theaters would be a great opportunity to release such a set. Hopefully it`s in that piece count range like EV or AoH.

Edited by OrangeChiliPeP

On 18/10/2017 at 3:33 PM, LegoAndDisney said:

Would anyone else love a Jabba's Palace UCS? I know the last had controversy, which would make them shy away from another. But I think it would be incredible. Cut out all of the heroes (Leia, Han etc), just give us all Jabba's inhabitants like the dancers, bounty hunters and all the droids working for him? Please make it happen Lego!

Personally I would love a UCS Sail Barge. With the recent Skiff not featuring Luke,maybe there could be one over the horizon which features a second Skiff.

i know Disney want to shy away from slave Leia, but I'm sure there's some way that Lego could get around it. As for other figures. Jabba  and Max Rebo would be welcomed rereleases. R2D2, C-3PO, a good amount of guards, Luke Skywalker and I'm thinking the Boba Fett from the Skiff set, but with the arm detailing of the UCS Slave 1 minifigure.

Partisan U-wing?

Also if we can get the quadjumper (yawn) then can we can get a Tie reaper (not yawn)?

I'd like to see a UCS version of Jabba's Palace. The last release was good for retail, but something larger with more detail would definitely be appreciated. I'd like to see more of the Max Rebo Band incorporated - primarily Sy Snootles and Droopy McCool to complete the original lineup, but the Special Edition dancers like Lyn Me and Rystall would be more than welcome too.

I'd love to see the Sail Barge also get the UCS treatment too, especially if done similar to the Sandcrawler in terms of price range and serving as both a playset and display piece. I don't think Slave Leia would be much of an issue. Disney may have toned down the focus on her but she hasn't been outright banned like rumours have suggested given she's appeared in Pop Vinyl form since then and even made an appearance in the last Lego video game. As far as Jabba's henchmen go - Tessek and Yak Face are definitely at the top of my list here.

2 minutes ago, wesker said:

I'd like to see a UCS version of Jabba's Palace. The last release was good for retail, but something larger with more detail would definitely be appreciated. I'd like to see more of the Max Rebo Band incorporated - primarily Sy Snootles and Droopy McCool to complete the original lineup, but the Special Edition dancers like Lyn Me and Rystall would be more than welcome too.

I'd love to see the Sail Barge also get the UCS treatment too, especially if done similar to the Sandcrawler in terms of price range and serving as both a playset and display piece. I don't think Slave Leia would be much of an issue. Disney may have toned down the focus on her but she hasn't been outright banned like rumours have suggested given she's appeared in Pop Vinyl form since then and even made an appearance in the last Lego video game. As far as Jabba's henchmen go - Tessek and Yak Face are definitely at the top of my list here.

Couldn't agree with you more on the Barge. Making it minifig scale would probably place it in the 350 - 450$ price range, since it should be at least 72cm long. The desire for a UCS barge is killing me so I started my own and there's definitely tons of potential for a playable interior.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 5:41 AM, Orearear said:

As a clone wars era lover, I really want to see these sets in the near future:

1. Updated ARC-170, with commander Oddball and this "they're all over me" pilot. His helmet painting looks awesome.

Would be even better if Lego made new mold for the helmet, with visor integrated into it, like those of T-70 X-wing / U-wing.

It is time for a refreshed ARC-170 in my opinion. I don't know if the helmet mold needs to be updated like you suggest, but some new prints to give the Clones some variation would be welcome.

Speaking of the PT/Clone Wars era; I think it is time to start revisiting some of the sets from the Clone Wars. The Clone Wars Y-Wing would be cool to re-release; with updated (regular faced too!) versions of characters such as Anakain, Asohka, Rex, and some of the Clone Pilots from the show. If Lego really wants to do something unique... make it easily modified to strip off parts of the cowling to replicate "repairs" to the Y-Wing or strip enough parts from the Y-Wing and it can look more like the ships seen in Rebels and the Original Trilogy!

Speaking of The Clone Wars, a set with Cad Bane and a new-Ziro the Hutt would be another welcome release. Cad hasn't seen enough sets in my opinion and could do with some more, and Ziro has never been made by Lego. Perhaps a modified version of Cad's speeder with a sled to carry Ziro could put them both in the same set. Or Cade could be released separately with other Bounty Hunters (another Bounty Hunter Battlepack? Imagine Embo, Aurra Sing, and young Boba getting included too...).

Another expanded universe option for a set could be the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge area being built in the Disney theme parks. It could be a large location based UCS set released in 2019 along with the opening of the theme park land. It could include some unique characters (Resistance and First Order trooper variants, old-Hondo Ohnaka, Harkos, RX-24) etc. and be scaled to System sets such as the Resistance X-Wings and FO Tie-Fighters to offer a display space for them. Imagine something similar to Ninjago City and the Disney Castle under the Star Wars name and a Galaxy's Edge set becomes appealing.

One last idea, if Lego wants a reason to rerelease a classic Imperial TIE Fighter, why not include Inferno Squad and make it a Battlefront 2 set?

Edited by xboxtravis7992