darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Trudop561, I love those ideas, but your prices are a little off. $79.99 for the ARC Gunship is a little unrealistic. They are charging $100.00 for the new, normal one. Granted, it has really cool new mini-figs, but still, 80 bucks for one that is really cool is not really realistic. Still, cool ideas.

Sharkhead ARC Gunship- $99.99

Destroy the enemies of the republic in this specialized ARC Gunship!

Includes Mace Windu, Yoda, 2 clone pilots and 4 ARC troopers

Moisture Farm- $19.99

Help Luke collect moisture on the farm with the help of their new droid C3PO! But beware the Sand people!!

Includes Moisture evaporator, tattione house, Luke, C3PO(metallic gold one from sandcralwer) and 1 Tusken raider. Also Includes Bantha!

Kashyyyk Hut- 9.99

Visit where the wookies live!

Includes small tree hut, generic wookie and small speeder bike

The Streets of Mos Eiesly-$29.99

Explore the space port of mos eiesly! You can visit the Jawa Junk shop! Or why not buy a new land speeder? Then head over to the food stall! Includes 2 Generic citizens (from LSW2), 2 Jawas, 2 Tusken raiders and shop owner. Also includes Jawa Junk shop, food stalls and speeder shop with sand speeder!

I tried expanding on the city SW sets idea and trying to make them still as awesome as the battle based sets *sweet*

Edited by Piranha

My request is simple. World peace! *sweet* Since that is unlikely that mankind can achieve that, I suggest the following so I may enforce it: each with 5 minfigs...

1)327 Star Corps; Commander Bly and Crew, with General Secura, with AT-TE support. $80

2)9th Assult Corp: Commander Gree (with head) and squad, Yoda, wookies, new Clone Turbo tank $90

3)7th Sky Corp: Yup; Cody, Kenobi, RGS $90

4)21st Nova: Baccara and Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jedi Star fighter, At-AP $70

5)91st Recon: BARC troopers, need I say more... ok.. and Neyo with Stasis Allie. $50

6)501st: Since there is no canonical Commander of the 501st before order 66, I submit in all humbleness... Commander Jax, with Jedi Master Quinlan Vos... and a new carrier craft, a hybrid child of an RGS mixed with Imperial landing craft. $70

Since some of the afore mention craft have been slated for release already this year, I suggest the same in kind as battle pack with their Jedi counterparts, with cheesy... yet not cheesy, speeder bikes done in each of the main color scheme of their respective corps. If this is not possible... then just the 501st!

Here are some of my ideas. I have my doubts any will ever come to pass and I'm probably estimating low on the prices, but it's nice to dream.

Assault on the Jedi Temple: Clones of the 501st (3 or 4), 2 random Jedi, some columns or statues (I'm thinking either one of the main hallways that's lined with columns, or an open area featuring one of the giant statues) or I suppose some kind of vehicle if it is required by contract as it seems to be. They would probably end up putting Anakin in there, but I would prefer it be like a larger battle pack. Probably $35-40 due to number of figures. This could be part of a modular set

Escape from the Jedi Temple: More 501st clones (again, 3 or 4), Bail Organa, and the Jedi Kid (don't know his movie name, it's Lucas' son I believe). The set would be the platform where Bail arrives along with a short tunnel. It would feature his speeder as the vehicle. This too could part of a modular set. Probably also the $30 range. Maybe $40 if they decide to get real elaborate.

Return to the Jedi Temple: Obi Wan, Yoda, some 501st Clones. Probably a smaller set with something like the security room or the exterior where they fight the clones. Nothing elaborate. Probably $25 range. definately part of a modular temple theme.

501st Clone Battle Pack: 4 clones of the 501st and some small vehicle. This is basically the only clone unit that I would like to get it's own set like this. Though I would happily take any others they put out.

Battle for the Fate of the Republic: Palpatine and Yoda, along with Mas Ameeda, 2 Red Clone troopers, and 2 Royal Guards (could be left out). This would feature the central portion of the senate chamber and a row of detachable denate pods for Yoda and Palpatine to fight it out on. The clones would have some little hover vehicle to come flying in on. Maybe add an escape tunnel for Yoda and have a speeder with Senator Organa waiting for him. This would probably end up in the $50-70 range depending on how big they make the senate chamber. $70-90 if they add the escape tunnel and Bail Organa.

Droid Beach Invasion: Wookiees (2 or 3), Battle Droids (3 or 4), Kashyyyk Troopers (2 or 3). Beach scene with bunker for the wookiees, a hilltop/tree branch for the clones to fire down from, and a droid tank coming in off the water loaded with droids. Throw in a clone sppeder if the tank isn't enough. Likely end up in the $60-70 range due to figures.

Execute Order 66, Kashyyyk: Yoda, Commander Gree, Clone Troopers (3), Luminara Unduli. This would feature the treehouse/command post where Gree was killed by Yoda. Probably the $35-40 range due to number of figures. Not a complex set. Throw in a speeder or some droids on STAPs if it must have action.

Execute Order 66, Felucia: Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, Clones (not sure which unit they are). Would feature the odd plant life of Felucia. Probably the $20 range since it isn't too complex.

The Execute Order 66 could be taken to whatever length they wanted to take it. It would serve to provide figures of the various Jedi and a way to get clones from the different units. and of course an assortment of speeders and whatever other small vehicles are apparently plentiful in the Star Wars Universe.

Imperial Support Personel BP: Imperial Technician (x2), Interrogation Droid, Mouse Droid, Black C3PO type droid (seen on Death Star), Black Astromech droid. Includes scanning equipment box and small speeder shuttle that can hold everyone.

Imperial Naval Forces BP: Naval Trooper (3), Black Uniformed Imperial Officer. Speeder maybe? Some small fortification perhaps?

Death Star Personel large BP: Death Star Gunner (2), Naval Trooper (2), Stormtrooper (2). Either Death Star weapon control booth or detention block control room.

Rebel Ground Forces BP: Rebel Trooper, Rebel Vanguard Trooper (2, 1 white, 1 black), Rebel Officer. Small fortification or speeder.

From the EU:

Overthrow of the Emperor: Darth Krayt, Roan Fel, Imperial Knights (2), Other Sith Lords (not sure who all was there). Throne Room set up with columns, throne, and large window. Can't think of any vehicles to throw in. Probably $30-40 with that many figures.

Korriban: Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh, Darth Revan, Sith Troopers. The set would be the valley with the burial tombs. 2 or 4 large statues over the entrances to the tombs. Possibly modular to connect with either the tombs themselves or the Sith academy.

The Star Forge: Darth Malak, Revan, Dark Side Bastilla, Random Sith Lords, Sith Troopers, Sith War Droids. This would be the chamber where Revan and Malk face off for the finale of KotoR and a connecting hallway. The room would fature some columns that represent the Jedi being drained by Malak (without figures to cut down cost, maybe skeletons instead). No vehicles really work here. Probably $70+ due to size and number of figures.

Sith Trooper battle pack: 3 Sith Troopers in silvery armor, 1 commander (or random Sith Lord). A speeder I guess.

Sith battle pack: 3 Dark Side Adepts and 1 random Sith Lord. Sith Speeder?

Capture Revan: Revan, Darth Bandon, Jolee Bindo, HK-47, Sith Troopers (2). Going with the version where they ambush you on Tatooine, This would feature a few speeders (they should actually be here this time) and a Krayt Dragon. $40 could make it happen, though probably closer to $50 with the dragon.

The Ravager Bridge: Darth Nihilus, Visas, slave technicians (2), Canderous (Mandalore), The Exile. Bridge area, fairly open. Monitors in a lower section with a raised bridge. I am sure some kind of action feature could incorporated. Probably $50-70.

Tie Defender/Tie Phantom: Tie Pilot. $20-25

@Tyrant great additions to the modular SW idea, good thinking. *sweet*

I think I need to mention some more wishes. :-D

CR-20

CR-20_Troop_Carrier.jpg

I fogot about the CR-20, great idea Stealth Hunter.

A bit of backstory, for those of you who don't know what the ships role was.

The CR-20 is basicaly a cargo version of the Radiant 7, which is by no means a bad thing, It's the ship used to transport the ARCs from the first Clone Wars series, which means we would get Captain Fordo, and some Blue and Red ARCs along with another anime Ani if TLG decides to do the set.

The CR-20 paired with a Sharkhead ARC Gunship with clones with a 'cip clip and a Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon would make 2009 an even better year then 2008!

Not to mention if TLG did an LAAT/c and a Venator, that would make 2009 the best SW Lego year ever! *sweet*

Original Clone Wars show sets ON!

A very hopeful Wookie, Tarfful

EDIT: For those of you who don't know what a 'cip clip or a Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon are, reference pics are on the first page of this topic, oh and btw 'cip clip is short for Reciprocating Quad Blaster. ;-)

Edited by Tarfful

Some FU ideas

TIE fighter Construction Facility 79.99

- Includes TIE defender

- General Kota

- Secret apprentice (sith style)

- 2 Shadow Guards

- 1 Stormtrooper

- 1 Shadow Stormtrooper

- 2-3 small open buildings(hanger, construction assembly line........)

Felucia set 1: $19.99

-Includes wierd foligae

-2-3 felucians

Felucia set 2: 49.99

- Includes Bull Rancor

- Secret Apprentice

- Maris Brood

- Shakk Tii

- Weird plants

Edited by Piranha

*wub*

Some FU ideas

TIE fighter Construction Facility 79.99

- Includes TIE defender

- General Kota

- Secret apprentice (sith style)

- 2 Shadow Guards

- 1 Stormtrooper

- 1 Shadow Stormtrooper

- 2-3 small open buildings(hanger, construction assembly line........)

You know, for a Rebel, your a pretty good guy :-$ :-D! Also, the LAAT and the CR-20 are great ideas as well... If Lego could do just a tenth of this... Well, they'd need to extend the License well beyond 2011... So... to all you Vader haters (or whinney, pathetic, the worlds gonna end, the sky is falling, or Lego is dead... heads), out there... well blow your planet up!:-D or just make ya buy more Legos.

*wub*

You know, for a Rebel, your a pretty good guy :-$ :-D! .

Thanks :'-) The Empire is awesome, they have loads of awesome equipment and troopers

The Force Unleashed just expands more on it, hunting renegade jedi and killing stormtroopers*sweet*

I figured everyone wants a TIE defender, why not include it in a set that would also have stuff we want (shadow guards, Sith apprentice)

Many more FU ideas to come

Tie Shuttle - $29.99

2 Imperial Pilots

2 Storm Troopers

Emperor (new color)

2 Shadow Guards

A-wing (new model) - $19.99

Wedge Antilles (w/ rebel trooper armor)

1 Rebel Pilot

2 Rebel Scouts

2-M Repulsar Tank ( Imperial TX 130s) - $49.99

2 Storm Troopers

2 Scout Troopers

Tie Mauler - $24.99

2 Storm Troopers

Rebel Tank - $19.99

2 Rebel Scouts

I have more ideas...

Jedi Acadamy thing on that acid rain place or

Vader's Palace - $74.99

2 Heavy Anti-Acid Storm Troopers

Kyle Kataarn

Custom Jedi, Greedo head, etc.

2 Storm Troopers w/ turret

2 Imperial kepi guys

With a small ship.

Tatooween Imperial Base - $57.99

4 sand troopers

2 storm troopers

2 dewbacks

Imperial spy

2 AT-ST pilots

AT-ST

2-m Repulsar Tank

Yavin Hanger - $86.99

X-wing pilot

2 A-wing pilots

3 rebel troopers

rebel scout

2 rebel engineers

X-wing

2 A-wings

Droid Army - $24.99

15 droids

2 droid commanders

2 droidekas

Clone Battle - $99.99

25 clone troopers different kinds

20 droids different kinds

4 AT- RTs

4 droid tanks

2 crab droids

2 BARC speeders

When Wampa's Attack $29.99: (Wampa Cave!)

- includes ice cave with skeletons of eaten rebels

- Wampa made in the same style as the giant troll

- Hoth Luke with Ice helmet and new torso

- Hoth Han in full hoth gear

- 2 Taun Taun's

Hoth Empire BP $9.99:

- includes 4 Snowtroopers

- Also includes speeder-bike and heavy blaster cannon

Hoth Rebel BP $9.99:

- Includes 4 hoth rebel troopers

- Dish Radar Turret

- trench with small laser cannons

My ideas...

1) Rebel T4-B tank $49.99

includes two rebels and pilot

2) naboo palace rescue $99.99

includes large naboo palace, two guards, jar-jar, qui-gon, obi-won, 4 battle doids, one droidika that isn't freakishly large, anikan, padme, and whatever the lego group would like to add!

AAT:

$39.99

includes AAT, STAP, and 2 pilot droids

Naboo palace tank:

$14.99

Includes that green tank from the video game and two palace gaurds

501st battlepack:

$9.99

includes 3 blue elite clonetroopers, a jet trooper, and a random jedi (maybe...?)

Phase 1 clone BP:

$9.99

Includes 2 ep.2 clones, a red sniper clone, and a blue heavytrooper, with geonosian turret

Clone commander BP:

$20.00

Includes commanders bacara, cody, gree, and bly. also comes with portable command center

Jedi Temple

(need i explain again?)

Geonosian Areana

(you guys alredy know what im gonna say: jedi!

ummm...jedi *sweet*

iHere are my wishes for 2009 with a - more or less - realistic succession, - more or less - realistic contents and minifig constellations and - more or less - realistic prices: ;-)

(Since I am only interested in OT sets do not wonder that I don't write down sets from other episodes, series and video games.)

January:

Hoth Rebel BP - 13,99 €

including a laser cannon

minifigs: three Hoth Rebel Troopers and one Hoth Rebel Captain

Hoth Imperial BP - 13,99 €

including a white speeder bike

minifigs: three Snow Troopers and one Snow Trooper Captain

Wampa's Cave - 35,99 €

including Wampa's cave (built bigger but similar to Yoda's hut), an animal skeleton, a little tent, an emergency arming, Wampa and one Tauntaun

minifigs: Luke Skywalker in Hoth outfit and Han Solo in Hoth outfit

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

July/August:

Endor Rebel BP - 13,99 €

including a medium-sized tree

minifigs: three Endor Rebel Troopers and one Endor Rebel Captain

Endor Imperial BP - 13,99 €

including a speeder bike and two shrubs

minifigs: two Scout Troopers and two Storm Troopers

Endor Bunker Battle - 67,99 €

including the Imperial Bunker (with sliding gate, cannon on top and inside on the left side a screen with a table and one-two chair(s) and on the right side a little munitions depot), some cargo stuff, a big tree, a medium-sized tree and two speeder bikes

minifigs: Princess Leia in Endor outfit, Han Solo in Endor outfit, one Endor Rebel Trooper, two Scout Troopers, one Imperial Navy Trooper and one Imperial Lieutenant in black suit

Ewoks' Trap - 26,99 €

including a big tree with the functioning ewoks' trap (cage made out of ropes), a big piece of meat and two shrubs

minifigs: Han Solo in Endor outfit, Chewbacca, R2-D2 with buzz-saw and one Ewok

Ewok Attack - 46,99 €

including an AT-ST, a catapult of the Ewoks and two medium-sized trees with two trunks fixed with ropes on the two trees and the function that they come from each side and destroy the AT-ST from both sides in the middle (I know that this is a very bad description but you know the movie so you probably know what I mean, too - I hope!)

minifigs: one AT-ST Driver and two different Ewoks

S@H Exclusives:

Tantive 4 - 149,99 €

including the Tantive 4 with wheel-away stakes, a gangway, a cockpit for at least two minifigs, a long floor with a door with a function that it explodes, a little engine room and a little room with a table and some seats

minifigs: Princess Leia in white outfit, Lieutenant Scrambas, Rebel Pilot, one Rebel Trooper, two Storm Troopers, Darth Vader and an Imperial Commander in black outfit

Ewok Town - 104,99 €

including two big trees, each with a little hut in ca. the middle of its trunk, connected with a rope bridge, C-3PO's throne, a camping fire, a spit, some nice stuff for the Ewok Town's setting and some shrubs

minifigs: Ewok Chief, two different Ewoks, C-3PO and Luke Skywalker in Endor outfit

That are my wishes and I hope that some - or at the best all of them - become real in the very near future. *sweet*

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

I have a lot more ideas that came to me in a dream!!!

Final Fight - $89.99 Ewoks Traps - $98.99

*vader* 5 ewoks

Emperor 4 endor rebels

Luke 2 AT-ST pilots

2 Red Emperors guards 4 Storm troopers

3 Storm troopers 5 Scout Troopers

2 Kepi guys Storm trooper general

Old Imp shuttle AT-ST

Boxes,etc. Trees w/ rope for trap.

Fence w/ thing that goes down hill w/ trees and foilage.

Ewoks Traps - $98.99

5 ewoks

4 endor rebels

2 AT-ST pilots

4 Storm troopers

5 Scout Troopers

Storm trooper general from the 501st

AT-ST

Trees w/ rope for trap

hill thing w/ trees and foilage

Endor BP Rebel-$12.99

2 ewoks

2 endor rebels.

Rebel tank

Endor BP Imperial-$12.99

2 scout troopers

2 storm troopers

2 speeder bikes

Hoth Defense-$24.99

3 Wampas

2 rebel helmet/hoth rebel troopers

Laser cannon

2 Taun-tauns

Hoth BP Imp-$15.99

4 snow troopers

1 snow trooper commander

Laser Cannon Imp style

speeder bike

Taun-taun

Yavin Battle-$24.99

4 rebel scout camo

2 imp scouts

Laser on tower

speeder bike

ruins of Yavin

Hoth BP Rebel-$14.99

3 rebel helmet/hoth rebel troopers

1 rebel helmet/hoth rebel captain

Laser cannon

taun taun

More ideas will be posted later

Edited by commandosevy

I have a lot more ideas that came to me in a dream!!!

Final Fight - $89.99 Ewoks Traps - $98.99

*vader* 5 ewoks

Emperor 4 endor rebels

Luke 2 AT-ST pilots

2 Red Emperors guards 4 Storm troopers

3 Storm troopers 5 Scout Troopers

2 Kepi guys Storm trooper general

Old Imp shuttle AT-ST

Boxes,etc. Trees w/ rope for trap.

Fence w/ thing that goes down hill w/ trees and foilage.

Endor BP Rebel-$12.99 Endor BP Imperial-$12.99

2 ewoks 2 scout troopers

2 endor rebels. 2 storm troopers

Rebel tank 2 Speeder bikes

Hoth Defense-$24.99 Hoth BP Rebel-$14.99

3 Wampas 3 rebel helmet/hoth rebel troopers

2 rebel helmet/hoth rebel troopers 1 rebel helmet/hoth rebel captain

Laser cannon Laser Cannon

2 Taun-tauns Taun-taun

Hoth BP Imp-$15.99 Yavin Battle-$24.99

4 snow troopers 4 rebel scout camo

1 snow trooper commander 2 Imp scouts

Laser Cannon Imp style Laser on tower

speeder bike speeder bike

Taun-taun ruins of Yavin

More ideas will be posted later

I think for the most part your fig counts are a way too high, I mean 20 minifigs in one set, yeah right. *tongue*

Also you might want to edit your post because the set ideas are mushed together instead of being in two coloums. *wink*

Edited by Tarfful

Yea I know I was going to but the time..the price look at it...well here are my other ideas.....

Droid Control Room ( the part in the (.) ship)-$59.99

2 aliens that control the thing

2 pilot battle droids

2 pit droid lookin things

2 Vulture droids

Crates stuff like that

Gungan Defeat-$49.99

3 gungans

Jar Jar

3 Battle Droids

Gungan Horse thing

crashed ATT

Tree

Jedi Redemption-$39.99

Geonosian

Anikan-old version

Obiwan-old version

Yoda

Dooko

Tower thing

Geonosian ship

_

Padme's Ship-$79.99

Padme-new version

Obi-old version

C3-PO

Padme's ship in Ep. 3

Imperial Rescue-$89.99

Emperor-new version

Damaged Anikan

2 Red clone troopers-white belt

1 Clone Pilot

1 clone commando

new Imperial shuttle

strecher thing

Look Tarfful I edited the post!

Since we'll get these great DS Troopers in the amazing 10188 DS set another idea for a BP since I (will) need much more of them than only two (and I think it would be really a pity if TLG only includes them in the DS because they are great minifig characters):

Death Star Hangar Crew

a little transport vehicle (similar to the one in the Imperial Inspection)

including two barrels, two cargo boxes and a box with a detector in it (like in episode 4 when the Imperials look into the Millenium Falcon)

minifigs: two DS Troopers and two Imperial Workers (the officers with the light grey uniforms and the light grey caps)

This would give us the possibility to get a transport vehicle for the hangar in the DS, the possibility to collect some DS Troopers and the possibility to get some Imperial Workers ( :wub: )! :wink:

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

OK, even though I'm not a major fan of OT, I've still tried to balance out my list since I don't want to blow off all of my money like this year:

January:

Episode II Clones Battlepack:

3 regular clones, 1 clone sergeant, 1 74-Z speeder bike and a turret.

Price - $9.99

Geonosian Battlepack:

4 Geonosians, 1 sonic cannon and 1 orray (one of those things that the geonosians rode in AoTC)

Price - $9.99

Wampa Cave:

Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Wampa, 2 Tauntauns, Probe Droid, and a bacta tank.

Price - $9.99

Trade Federation AAT:

1 battle droid commander, 2 battle droid pilots, 1 battle droid

Price $19.99

Cloud Car:

2 Bespin guards, Lando Calrissian

Price - $19.99

Mos Eisley Patrol:

4 sandtroopers, Luke Skywalker, Ben Kenobi, 2 Jawas, Gonk Droid, 2 Dewbacks, and Luke's Landspeeder

Price - $39.99

July:

AT-OT:

Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, 6 327th Star Corps Troopers

Price - $59.99

TIE Hangar:

TIE Pilot, 2 Death Star troopers, imperial engineer, TIE Fighter, maintenance equipment.

Price - $29.99

Tri-Droid:

2 battle droids, 2 galactic marines

Price - $19.99

T4-B Tank:

3 rebel vanguards

Price - $29.99

Not done for now - I need to think of some ideas for exclusives.

Royal Starship in chrome.

Hell yeah!!! :grin:

Other than that I would like to see a new Trade Federation AAT to add to my droid army and as many new Jedi and clone variations as possible! :sweet: BPs On! :thumbup: ARC Troopers (with different colors and badass weapons :devil: ) and clone commanders (dark red snowtroopers) as well as Shaak Ti, Ki Adi Mundi, and an improved Mace Windu would be most welcome! :wub:

So, I'm really, really hoping that we will get Palpatines Arrest! :cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy:

PT 4 09 ON! :thumbup:

Here are some ideas:

Bull Rancor and Rider: $29.99 (I want a brick build Rancor :sweet: ) - The Force Unleashed

It includes a Bull Rancor with all its colored skin :wub: and some felucian vegetation.

Minifigs: The Rancor rider :wub: ( Our possibility to get a felucian warriror and a very cool minifig) and the Apprentice.

Extras: Lightsaber and some weapon for the rider.

Solar Sailor: $49.99 - AotC or CW

It includes the solar sailor with a little geonosian plattaform and some boxes with tools.

Minifigs: Count Dooku and the droid pilot of the ship.

Extras: Lightsaber (Curved hilt) and tools.