darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

With Lego making another Clone Wars set, I really do hope we get more.

-Separatist Frigate: 3x Battle Droids, 2x Super Battle Droids, Separatist Tactical Droid, General Grievous

-Kamino Medical Room: Fives, Tup, 2x Kamino Security Clone Troopers, AZ-3

-Umbaran Starfighter: Hardcase, Jesse, 2x Umbaran Soldiers, 1x Battle Droid

-Separatist MTT: Saw Gerrara, 20x Battle Droids, 1x Battle Droid Commander, Stella Gerrara

-Separatist Blockade Ship: 2x Super Battle Droids, 1x Clone Pilot, 2x 501st Clone Trooper

-501st Trooper Battlepack: 3x 501st Clone Troopers, 1x AT-RT driver

Edited by LegoBricksProductions

I'm personally very excited to see the new set "Duel of Fates" as it is one of my favorite scenes in Episode I. Otherwise, what I'd love to see:

- Cloud City big set, whether it is the "I am your father" scene or another one does not matter, any scene would be fine

- Even if 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium is recent, I would love to see another set with that shuttle, perhaps a redo of "Imperial Inspection"

I bet we get the partisan x-wing second half next year...

For those who want to have a look...

http://yakfaceforums...tisan_xwing.jpg

That's a great looking X-Wing. I didn't care much for the previous 2 (Force Awakens) X-Wings, but this one I would be much more likely to buy. The color scheme is great, it looks almost Imperial.

What is a partisan x wing? As if repainted cash-grab action figures werent bad enough, now we also have repainted cash-grab vehicles.

It is exactly a repainted cash-grab as far as I can tell. At best it will be a repainted cash-grab toy that coincidentally happens to be involved in the main plot.

Either way, we don't need any more X-Wings.

we don't need any more X-Wings.

I don't agree with this.

There is a good variety of X-Wings. I'm not a fan of all X-Wing designs, but there are some I am interested in. As I said earlier, I didn't much care for the ones released in the past year, but this one looks nice.

I'd like to see some Galactic Marines with an updated Ki-Adi-Mundi (non Clone Wars style). Think that'd be something a lot of people would be interested in... I know I would :)

I don't agree with this.

There is a good variety of X-Wings. I'm not a fan of all X-Wing designs, but there are some I am interested in. As I said earlier, I didn't much care for the ones released in the past year, but this one looks nice.

To be more clear - The recent lines have been saturated with X-Wings. There are things we have not had recent sets for which could potentially be a better use of a slot on the 2017 release.

To be more clear - The recent lines have been saturated with X-Wings. There are things we have not had recent sets for which could potentially be a better use of a slot on the 2017 release.

Fair enough. I agree there are a lot of things that we need. As for myself, I'd like an X-Wing, but have yet to be interested in any over the last couple of years.

Battle droids are super cheap to produce and on low demand, the last droid troop transport had 14 included and the set costed 40$. The MTT is just a very bad set.

I specifically said they seemed unwilling to produce an MTT that came with a large number of them (matches how they treat other $100 and up transports, which only come with 4-5 minifigs. 2014 MTT came with 3 regular minifigs and 3-4 Battle Droids = 1 regular mini, so..). Not denying it's a bad set - there's no excuse for only having rack space for six.

I would hazard a guess that "Partisans" is the name of either Saw's band or another major Rebel group in Rogue One, and that's the livery of their X-wings. After all, no reason everyone's would be painted like Red Squadron's.

Here's something we're about due for: A new Sentinel-class landing craft. Only set we've had of that so far came out in 2007, and lacked seating room when built to spec. With as much as the Sentinel-class has appeared in Rebels, I'd say it's fairly likely.

Edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman

I'd like to see some Galactic Marines with an updated Ki-Adi-Mundi (non Clone Wars style). Think that'd be something a lot of people would be interested in... I know I would :)

Would come with either a Tri-Droid, which i would like, or with an UT-AT, which I dislke, since I saw how superior the original concept was. I could Imagine this two sets:

Seperatist Tri Droid(60€)

-Ki-Adi-Mundi and his Galactic Marines are ready to fight the terrifying Tri-Droid.

-Let the Droid march into the battle with his three adjustable legs and fire his spring loaded launchers.

-Contains Ki-Adi-Mundi, 2 Galactic Marines, 2 B1-Battledroids and 2 B2-Superbattledroids.

-Tri-Droids stands over 30cm high and spans near 40cm

Republic UT-AT(130€)

-The mighty UT-AT hovers over the battlefields to support Ki-Adi-Mundi and his Galactic Marines in their fight against the seperatist droids.

-Pose the UT-AT's heavy cannons and fire the spring loaded launchers or use it's anti-droid weapons against flanking enemies.

-Contains Ki-Adi-Mundi, 3 Galactic Marines, a Battledroid-Commander, 2 B1-Battledroids and 4 B2-Superbattledroids.

-UT-AT is over 50cm long and measures over 15cm in height.

A playthrough the original KOTOR a few weeks ago has left me with a taste for KOTOR to be represented in Lego form. A few ideas if Lego ever decides to touch on the now "Legends" subject:

Republic Hammerhead Cruiser ($150)

-Fight the Sith from this legendary cruiser!

-Play multiple scenes from KOTOR, including Revan's daring escape at the Battle of Taris, to the Hammerhead's decisive use in the battle vs. The Star Forge.

-Eject the escape pods, fire the flick fire missiles.

-Includes: Two Republic Troopers, a Republic Officer, Master Vandar, Trask Ulgo, Darth Revan (soldier outfit),Two Dark Jedi

Ebon Hawk ($120)

-Fly the legendary starship of Darth Revan!

-Position the defense turrets to defend against enemy fighters

-Explore the detailed interior with a cockpit, crew rooms, a medical bay, a hyperspace engine, and a repair shop

-Extend the landing ramp

-Includes: Darth Revan (light side), Carth Onasi, Bastilla Shan, T3-M4, and two Sith Troopers

Taris Underworld Heist ($70)

-Help the heroes sneak past the mighty Rancor to enter the swoop gang's base!

-Trick the rancor with an exploding trap function!

-Repair the swoop bike in the garage!

-Includes: Darth Revan (swoop racer clothing), Mission Vao, Zalabar, a Rancor, and two Black Vulkar Gang Members.

Darth Malak Ultimate Showdown ($40)

-Help Darth Revan redeem himself and defeat Darth Malak.

-Stop Darth Malak from stealing the souls of the Jedi and unleashing the power of the Star Forge!

-Includes: Darth Revan (lightside robes), Darth Malak, and two Jedi.

Sith Fighter ($40)

-Beware the powerful Sith Fighter!

-Fire the spring loaded shooters, and drop bombs on Republic targets.

-Includes: A Sith Trooper, Sith Officer, HK-47, and Canderous Ordo.

Republic Aurek Fighter ($30)

-Take the fight back to the Sith in this nimble fighter!

-Fire the spring loaders shooter and flick fire missiles in defense of the Republic!

-Includes: Republic Trooper, Republic Officer, Jolee Bindo, and Juhanni

Sith Trooper Battle Pack ($10)

-Includes two Sith Troopers, a Sith Officer, and a Dark Jedi Knight

Republic Trooper Battle Pack ($10)

-includes two Republic Troopers, a Republic Officer, and a Jedi Master

UCS Leviathan ($350)

-Take the fight to Malak's command ship!

-Open the interior, and discover the command bridge and prison cells.

-Display the miniature Ebon Hawk escaping the Leviathan!

- Includes: Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Bastilla Shan (dark side variant), Carth Onasi, Saul Karath, a Sith Officer, Dark Jedi Master, and two Sith Troopers

Edited by xboxtravis7992

I'd love to see 20$ versions of starfighters like the X-Wing and TIE Fighter, while perhaps not scale accurate, I think you'd be able to effectively get the look down. They would also be affordably massable, which is something you just can't do with current TIE sets. Which, I might add, I'm pretty sure is a crime.

I could see the X-Wing, the TIE Fighter, the Naboo Starfighter, and the TIE Advanced given this treatment, as well as ships that have already seen the $20 pricepoint recently, like the A-Wing or Vulture Droid.

(Speaking of Vulture Droids, a highly articulated transformable version would be the bees knees. Easily my favorite starfighter design in the franchise.)

I'd love to see 20$ versions of starfighters like the X-Wing and TIE Fighter, while perhaps not scale accurate, I think you'd be able to effectively get the look down. They would also be affordably massable, which is something you just can't do with current TIE sets. Which, I might add, I'm pretty sure is a crime.

I could see the X-Wing, the TIE Fighter, the Naboo Starfighter, and the TIE Advanced given this treatment, as well as ships that have already seen the $20 pricepoint recently, like the A-Wing or Vulture Droid.

(Speaking of Vulture Droids, a highly articulated transformable version would be the bees knees. Easily my favorite starfighter design in the franchise.)

I would honestly like this as well. I honestly would rather see 2 or 3 mid scale sets a year as opposed to the Microfighters.

For example

-Mid Scale Imperial Assault Hovertank w/ Imperial Stormtrooper $15

-Mid Scale First Order Transporter w/ First Order Flametrooper $20

-Mid Scale Taintive IV w/ Rebel Trooper $25

-Mid Scale Venator-Class Star Destroyer w/ Chancellor Palpatine $35

-Mid Scale AT-ST w/ Shoretrooper $15

-Mid Scale AT-AP w/ 41st Elite Corps Trooper $20

-Mid Scale Ghost w/ Hera Syndulla $25

Imperial Troop Transport

-Imperial Combat Driver, Seventh Sister, Ahsoka Tano, & 6 stormtroopers

AT-OT

-Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, & 4 327th starcorps troopers

Xandua Blood

-Cad Bane, Aurra Sing ,& Denal

I'd really love to see a UCS Trade Federation blockade cruiser for the 20th anniversary of The Phantom Menace in 2019. It could include Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, Nute Gunray with a new TPM hat mold, Rune Haako, 2 Droidekas, 2 Battle Droids, 1 Security Battle Droid, 1 Battle Droid Commander and a holographic Darth Sidious.

The arms of the ship could be hinged at three points, and between each hinge could be rooms that could be accessed by opening the hull of the ship. Two hangars on each end, and then on one arm could be the waiting room Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan escapade from and the hallway where they fight the droids. The other arm could have a barracks room for the droids and a room where the Neiomodians communicate with Sidious. The middle ball section would house the control bridge which could be accessed by removing the top hemisphere of the ball much like how the interior of the original LEGO Falcon was accessed, the whole roof of the sheer would detach.

The Endor cave as seen in Battlefront. It should have spider webs and a big spider. Stormtroopers and rebels too.