darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I'd like to see more molded creatures, along the lines of the dewback, rancor, and tauntauns. There are plenty of creatures to draw from, but I guess the most prominent and likely would be those from the Geonosis arena.

Well, the fall season is going to be dedicated to Rogue One, which we already know the content of, however, from lego's past wave we can expect an episode 3 centric winter wave ( episode 1, 2 and 4 were massivly covered in 2013-14-15 ) and hopefully RO battlepacks. I don't know what's left of 7 that wasnt made in lego except for a Star Killer and cantina set.

Episode 3 had tons of sets recently. The movies that are missing out are 1,2 and everything in 5 after hoth

despite that I would love to see more stuff from the first 6 movies, the force awakens is so stale already and the visual content of the film is so limited that everything has been made already.

Edited by atlas

Episode 3 had tons of sets recently. The movies that are missing out are 1,2 and everything in 5 after hoth

despite that I would love to see more stuff from the first 6 movies, the force awakens is so stale already and the visual content of the film is so limited that everything has been made already.

Takodana Cantina, Starkiller base and the Finalizer are all I think think of that hasn't been made, although i can see Lego make an updated version of Kylo Ren's shuttle in the future. Speaking of episode III, they still have not used the phase 2 clone trooper included in the micro turbo tank...

Takodana Cantina, Starkiller base and the Finalizer are all I think think of that hasn't been made, although i can see Lego make an updated version of Kylo Ren's shuttle in the future. Speaking of episode III, they still have not used the phase 2 clone trooper included in the micro turbo tank...

Thats not too surprising. The all-white Phase 2 clones only made three obscure appearances throughout ROTS and two of those were aboard the Republic Gunships. Lego did include one in an Advent Calender the past year or so but there hasn't been much reason to include them in anything else.

In regards to TFA I think they could also pull off a brick-built Rathtar set along the lines of Shelob Attacks from LOTR. Han Solo, Bala-Tik and a Guavian Soldier would be a reasonable selection of minifigures they can include.

Am I the only one who would like to see a new minifig-scale ARC-170 Starfighter? It's already been 6 years since the last minifig-scale ARC-170 is released! :hmpf_bad:

Edited by ArmstrongYong

To be honest I've never been a huge fan of the ARC-170. Just never really caught my attention in the movie plus I found the previous sets too flimsey and take up too much room.

Would still love to see some more prequel sets in general though.

Beyond the mandatory RO battlepacks I wonder what lego will surprise us with this winter: a naboo themed pack with royal officers would be great, droids battlepacks are long over due, maybe hope for some alderaan troopers?

Alderenean troopers? I thought they were a utopian peaceful diplomatic society?

I meant the rebel troopers aboard the Tantive IV, I always thought they were some kind of Alderaan honor guard or something.

With lego bringing out much needed new version of the at-St with the rouge one sets, I would love them to bring out a new version of the tie interceptor and tie bomber, both are over due for a second version of them considering the fact darth mual ship we have had 3 versions of since the first one of them have came out

Edited by Garno92

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long given how frequently Lego has been pushing out new TIE Fighters lately. The TIE Bomber also has the advantage of recently appearing on Rebels.

I'm definitely up for a Naboo battlepack too if it included the Naboo Royal Guard:

TVC-2203.jpg

The recent Brickset "What's Missing?" for Star Wars: Rebels mentioned a cool set idea, the Star Commuter Shuttle. Although I'd prefer the Star Speeder 1000 or Star Speeder 3000 to be an official set, the smaller size and seating capacity of the Star Commuter would be great for an official set, and provide the figures needed for my own Star Tours MoC plans.

Given that there's new designs for these in the Lego TFA game I'd say a new tie bomber and interceptor are likely to be coming soon. Same with the finalized but I don't think we'll see that till ep. 8. Unrelated but I would like a new ucs millenium falcon since I missed the fist one. A ucs republic gunship would be amazing but is very unlikely. Also, I still NEED a 501st battlepack.

I think the following sets are to be made in the next 1-3 Years the most...

- Cloud City - U.C.S (170) (15 Minifigures)

- Starkiller Base - U.C.S (200) (16 Minifigures)

- Maz`s Castle - U.C.S (230) (13 Minifigures)

- Jedi Temple - U.C.S (230) (15 Miinifigures)

- Rathtar Escape (40) (5 Minifigures)

- AT-RT Walker (20) (3 Minifigures)

- Tantive IV (120) (9 Minifigures)

- Jabba`s Palace (170) (18 Minifigures)

- Endor Bunker (110) (10 Minifigures)

- Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser (120) (7 Minifigures)

- Airspeeder Pursuit (35) (3 Minifigures)

- Y-Wing Fighter (70) (5 Minifigures)

- Mustarfar Duel (50) (5 Minifigures)

- Republic Cruiser (100) (9 Minifigures)

- Gungan Sub (50) (5 Minifigures)

- Jango Fett`s Slave 1 (70) (6 Minifigures)

- Ford`s Gunship (9 Minifigures)

- Quadjumper (50) (4 Minifigures)

- In the first brackets is a rough price point range and I already have each of the sets minifigure list made up for suggestions...

"Ford's Gunship"? That's what Harrison Ford used to pick up the missing people in Grand Teton wasn't it?

For UCS sets, I'd like to see a TIE Bomber, A-Wing, AT-AT and a remake of the MF and ISD. As someone else mentioned, it would be cool if the MF and ISD were smaller but more detailed with some interior features.

I really hope LEGO doesn't come out with any more UCS playsets (non-vehicles).

Here are the sets I would love to see

Winter

Imperial Stormtrooper Battlepack (RO) 2x Imperial Stormtroopers, 1x Shoretrooper, 1x Death trooper $13

Rebel Alliance Battlepack (RO) 4x Rebel Soldiers

$13

Clone trooper Battlepack 2x Phase 2 clone

troopers, 1x Phase 2 clone gunner, 1x Phase 2 Clone Pilot $13

Mandalorian Troopers Battlepack 4x Mandalorian Jetpack Troopers $13 (SW Rebels Trailer)

System Sets

Cloud City Cloud Car Bespin Security Guard, Lando Calrissian (Bespin) $20

Duel on Coruscant Palpatine, Yoda, Mas Emedda, Bail Organa $25

Luke's Landspeeder Luke, Obi-Wan, R2D2, C3PO $30

Skirmish on Jakku Poe Dameron, 1x First Order Flametrooper, Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, Jakku Villager $30

Imperial Prison Cell Hondo Ohnaka, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, Zeb $30 (SW Rebels Trailer)

Yoda's Hut Yoda, Luke, Ghost Obi-Wan Kenobi, Endor-Swamp R2-D2 $40

Tie Bomber 2x Tie Pilots, 1x Stormtrooper, Han Solo $50

Imperial Troop Transport 6x First Order Stormtroopers, Imperial Officer, Grand Admiral Thrawn $70 (SW Rebels Trailer)

Rebel Control Room (RO Trailer) Jin Erso, Mon Mothma, Saw Gerrara, Rebel Commander, 2x Rebel Troopers $70

Microfighters

Rebel Starfigher (Rebel Pilot) vs. Tie Fighter (Tie Pilot) $10 (RO)

Venator-Class Star Destroyer (Phase 2 Clone Gunner) vs. Separatist Frigate (Tactical Droid) $10

Rebel Corellian Corvette (Commander Sato) vs. Imperial Interdictor (Admiral Titus) $10 (SW Rebels)

Summer

Separatist Crab Droid 2x 212 Battalion Troopers, 2x Super Battle droids, Phase 2 Commander Cody $30

B-Wing Starfighter (SW Rebels) Hera Syndulla, Quarrie, Agent Kallus $40

Tie Interceptor (SW Rebels Trailer) 1x Tie Pilot, 2x Dark Troopers, 1x Phoenix Squadron Trooper $40

Duel on Malachor (SW Rebels) Ahsoka Tano, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, 7th Sister $60

Endor Bunker Han Solo, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, R2-D2, C3PO, 2x Scout Troopers, Imperial Officer $100

AT-ACT (RO trailer) 2x Imperial Stormtroopers, 1x AT-ACT Driver, 2x Rebel Troopers, Jin Erso, Director Krennick $110

UT-AT Ki-Adi-Mundi, 2x Galactic Marines, Commander Bacara, 2x Battle droids $120

In terms of UCS, several good ideas would be:

New Death Star

Starkiller Base

Rebel Blockade Runner

A-Wing

Venator-Class Star Destroyer

Edited by LegoBricksProductions

The Mon Calamari head finally got updated with the latest Ackbar minifig, and now we've got even more possible uses for 'em via the Rogue One BTS video from Celebration! There's a bluish-gray Mon Calamari guy about 30 seconds in, with a light gray mouth/throat... and behind him are a couple pale gray Mon Calamari standing around! Nice to see some 'skin tone' variety in the films!

I'm sure these will be minor characters, the standing ones likely background fodder only, the seated two-toned guy maybe having a slightly larger role, but they could wind up in a set sometime. Might see more use of the Death Star Droid head, too, as there's a shiny one in the scene just before the Mon Calamari show up in the video! So we could get a nice clean one, rather than the grungy one from the Yoda Chronicles set.

Major spoilers for SW Rebels Season 3:

Grand Admiral Thrawn, Wedge Antilles, Y-Wing, and YT-2400.

Hoping we get all of these.

If they ever release an YT 2400 I'll crap my pants. So much good stuff shown for season 3.... Please lego be gentle on my wallet this winter...

I'm pretty happy with the last two Y-Wing sets so I'm in no rush for another. Still lots to look forward to in the new season of Rebels.

New looks for the main cast. Hopefully next time we see new versions of Ezra and Sabine they'll have more accurate skin tones.

Return of Darth Maul, Hondo, Cham Syndulla and Numa as well as the debuts of Grand Admiral Thrawn and Wedge Antilles. Hopefully we see minifigures of all these characters next year.

More Mandalorians. Really like how they've "modernized" the helmet and armour so Boba Fett's look can remain unique during the OT era.

Nightsister Ghosts. Lego could make good use out of those NinjaGo molds here. Possessed Kanan would be a pretty cool variant too.

I still hope we can get a bit more out of Season 2 though. Would love to see Seventh Sister, Eighth Brother, Rebels Leia, updated TIE Bomber and the Shadow Caster with Ketsu Onyo.

Edited by wesker