darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Maybe not a real set but something i really miss. Star was, and to a larger extent also for sci-fi/futuristic sets, is spacelike/star wars baseplates

baseplates to connect to build landing dockingramps, take of ways, hangars, space bases on, etc...

The only thing that's available is the big grey baseplate. I sometimes try to use the city road baseplates, but that's not really a good match.

Lego has never really looked at that. I have alot of spacecraft, but no diorama material.

I can see alot of potential in this

Hey guys, I'm making a petition for Lego to create these sets, and I need your help! Below, list some of your own, and I might add them to the petition. State your name and why you'd like these sets made, and others you might like.These sets probably won't be made if we don't get enough people to petition it, but a Star Wars minifig series would be an awesome way to get figures that haven't even been made yet. Below, are a list of figures that haven't been made yet, or should just still be in the packs, as well. Leave down your favorites below!

Ph. 2 Commander Cody

Magna Guard

Newer Clone Wars version of Anakin

Newer Clone Wars version of Obi Wan

Newer Clone Wars version of Ahsoka

Hando Ohnaka

Gregor

Commander Wolffe

Ph. 2 Commander Fox

Mace Windu

Bo-Katan

Shaak Ti

Obi Wan- Mandalorian disguise

Mas Amedda

These sets would also include new blaster, and weapons!

Felucia battle​ pack- Commander Bly, 3 star corps troopers. (Can be a mic of maybe scouts, regular troopers or airborne, so we could get a good mix)

Order 66- Includes three 501st troopers, and 1 Jedi. (Minor details might include an emperor palpatine hologram, and maybe some coruscant looking environmental details.)

A new utapau set with greivous and obi wan that includes the Varactyl and maybe Commander Cody.

The High Council Jedi Conference room- Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace Windu, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto and Agen Kolar along with chairs, and holographic images of each of them.

Seige on Mygeto- Ki- Adi- Mundi, Galactic marine, Commander Bacara, 2x Super Battle Droids. This set will include an tri-droid along with a Spider Droid and a speeder.

Some of the minifigures you have listed are already in sets and exists. Shaak Ti, Mace Windu, Commander Wolfe, Hando, newer CW versions of Anakin, Obi and Ahsoka, Magna Guard. The rest of the sets would have/would be nice to have. Especially an order 66 set. Good ideas.

Some more ideas:

Theed Palace: All the figs already exist for this one, they just need to be brought together.

Star Speeder 1000 or 3000: This one's from the Disney ride (which started the relationship with Lucasfilm, which lead to Disney buying our Star Wars in 2012). Needs several droids, and a few "tourist" figs.

Cloud City redesign.

Dagobah redesign.

Yavin-4 rebel base. We have had a lot of Echo-Base sets but Yavin-4 needs some love.

Kamino clone chambers: A few clones, their equipment, a few Kaminions, ect.

Just a few ideas.

Hi Matt3101, there's already a 'Future Star Wars Sets' thread (link) so I'll merge this with it in a bit :classic:

Just some new ideas about the minifigures that are missing for Star Wars theme.

A new Wedge Antiles, Biggs Darklighter ,Garven Dreis (Aka Red Leader) and all the Red Squardon pilot minifigures.

A new Aldar Beedo, Shmi Skywalker, and a new Pit Droid.

I, for one, would love to see some KotOR stuff, for instance: Ebon Hawk, with Revan, HK47, Bastila, and Carth minifigs, a KotOR era Mandalorian Battle Pack, Revan's Swoop Racer, with Revan, Mission and Zaalbar minifigs, The final battle on the Star Forge, with Revan, Darth Malak, and two or three captured Jedi minifigs, Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, a Kashyyk Treehouse with Jolee, Zaalbar and maybe Revan minifigs, a Sith Battlepack, a Republic Battlepack, Czerka Corp. Battlepack, Starmap, with Revan and Bastila, Taris Lower Cantina, with Revan, Carth and Canderous, plus some patrons minifigs, the possibilities are endless! Plus, We already had Revan Minifig polybag, And Malak's Sith Interceptor from ToR, so It would be awesome if Lego AT LEAST Released an Ebon Hawk set, instead of constantly rehashing Millenium Falcon...

I, for one, would love to see some KotOR stuff, for instance: Ebon Hawk, with Revan, HK47, Bastila, and Carth minifigs, a KotOR era Mandalorian Battle Pack, Revan's Swoop Racer, with Revan, Mission and Zaalbar minifigs, The final battle on the Star Forge, with Revan, Darth Malak, and two or three captured Jedi minifigs, Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, a Kashyyk Treehouse with Jolee, Zaalbar and maybe Revan minifigs, a Sith Battlepack, a Republic Battlepack, Czerka Corp. Battlepack, Starmap, with Revan and Bastila, Taris Lower Cantina, with Revan, Carth and Canderous, plus some patrons minifigs, the possibilities are endless! Plus, We already had Revan Minifig polybag, And Malak's Sith Interceptor from ToR, so It would be awesome if Lego AT LEAST Released an Ebon Hawk set, instead of constantly rehashing Millenium Falcon...

That would be cool, but Is KotOR even Canon anymore?

Hey guys, I'm making a petition for Lego to create these sets, and I need your help! Below, list some of your own, and I might add them to the petition. State your name and why you'd like these sets made, and others you might like.These sets probably won't be made if we don't get enough people to petition it, but a Star Wars minifig series would be an awesome way to get figures that haven't even been made yet. Below, are a list of figures that haven't been made yet, or should just still be in the packs, as well. Leave down your favorites below!

Ph. 2 Commander Cody

Magna Guard

Newer Clone Wars version of Anakin

Newer Clone Wars version of Obi Wan

Newer Clone Wars version of Ahsoka

Hando Ohnaka

Gregor

Commander Wolffe

Ph. 2 Commander Fox

Mace Windu

Bo-Katan

Shaak Ti

Obi Wan- Mandalorian disguise

Mas Amedda

These sets would also include new blaster, and weapons!

Felucia battle​ pack- Commander Bly, 3 star corps troopers. (Can be a mic of maybe scouts, regular troopers or airborne, so we could get a good mix)

Order 66- Includes three 501st troopers, and 1 Jedi. (Minor details might include an emperor palpatine hologram, and maybe some coruscant looking environmental details.)

A new utapau set with greivous and obi wan that includes the Varactyl and maybe Commander Cody.

The High Council Jedi Conference room- Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace Windu, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto and Agen Kolar along with chairs, and holographic images of each of them.

Seige on Mygeto- Ki- Adi- Mundi, Galactic marine, Commander Bacara, 2x Super Battle Droids. This set will include an tri-droid along with a Spider Droid and a speeder.

Honestly, I don't think petitions are ever the way to go around these things, to me at least it feels very forced and aggressive. That's we have Lego Ideas! That said though, I do like some of your ideas for sets.

Hi legoman19892, there's already a 'Future Star Wars Sets' thread (link) so I'll merge this thread with it in bit.

Oh, and I think that you meant 'construction'... :wink:

I really want this:

1904830.png?428

:wink:

But seriously, I would like some FO Stormtropers in a BP. Or some OT Rebels ( the ones with the funky helmets)

This will likely get moved and merged.

Look for it soon in our MASSIVE Star Wars LEGO subforum.

:grin:

Edited by rollermonkey

Hi LegoAcklay

There's already a 'Future Star Wars Sets' thread which can be found via the 'Docking Bay 326 - Main Index' pinned to the top of the forum. I'll merge this thread with it in a bit :classic:

Cheers, Robin

I would love to see the Geonosis Arena, however I'd like the creatures to be done like the rancor, dewback, and tauntaun rather than brick-built. That said, the set by LegoAcklay looks great!

Whilst I would love both of these, it would be better if Bly wasn't in a battle pack IMO. Optional cloth kama & pauldron for at least one minifig in both would be cool though, just a shame the new phase II helmets don't allow for a sun visor/rangefinder.

Also, I don't care what set it is in (nothing too expensive hopefully) but I'd love a set to have the new Imperial Officer cap in black.

I would love to see the Geonosis Arena, however I'd like the creatures to be done like the rancor, dewback, and tauntaun rather than brick-built. That said, the set by LegoAcklay looks great!

Thanks! I know what you mean but Lego Ideas does not allow custom molds or parts sadly. I could see them making the Acklay's legs partially brick built though with some existing peices since they are quite thin.

I'm shure we will see first this sets quiet soon

First order assault walker (hasbro already relesed it)

First otder elite speeder (also released by hasbro)

First order new ATAT walker or how it will be called since we see it in new short sw teaser behind the tie fighters and troops

Edited by Davor

I'm really hoping we get a new Tantive IV/blockade runner at some point. With it being featured in a lot of the animated Lego star wars shows and a different coloured version in Rebels, I'm hoping it will be made (although I always get my hopes up when I see the UCS Falcon in the animated shows!)