darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I would like to see a line of lightsaber hilts. Blades would not be needed, I'd be fine with just some cool looking prop hilts with display stands. Like an UCS type line.

As for Lego sets, a lot of my picks have been mentioned - Yoda hut, geonosian arena, cloud city. I would also buy a Jedi council room set (loaded with Jedi).

I'd like a line of lightsaber hilts as well. There was a successful run for this on Lego ideas (10,000 supporters) and they opted not to go with it. I even wrote them about a week ago and told them I thought that it was a mistake on their part, especially given the support the ideas apparently has. There's some nice designs out there so we can build them ourselves, but this is a line I'd have gotten a few of.

I'd also like a few sets of various locations in the Jedi Temple. Council room for one, a sliver of the Archives. Couple other places. There's a number of Jedi missing as far as minifigures are concerned, so this could address that as well.

A few things related to the Senate. There's some minifigures I'd like to see (Padme in her more usual Senate attire with hair piece, Satine Kryze, there's quite a few actually). Maybe they could be Battle Packs for the most part (Senate Battle Pack? :laugh: ). A small build of something to portray a scene with the senator minifigure involved, likely mirroring something from a given episode of the Clone Wars animated show (watching that now for the first time - love it! - as compared to the PT which I don't). Possibly the occasional larger set that might build a ship from a given culture.

Probably planned, and we don't know what they would be yet, but I'm hoping for new Rebels sets, including one that features older Ahsoka and Rex.

My slight issue with Lego sets is that there are really talented builders out there that to my eye beat the official Lego designs most of the time (many of you that do that feature your work here). I do wish Lego would embrace a bit more SNOT (I recall a comment about a really nice X-wing design that was sent to them not having enough studs visible) and a little more advanced design. This is another topic though.

Dagobah :classic: with Yoda's hut and Luke's lunch kit. I can't believe the only set we got on Dagobah was 4502 and the main build was the X-Wing.

Dagobah would be nice. I'd like it for all of the fauna that I clearly do not have when I am trying to build a scene. :laugh: Same I suppose for Felucia - I'd buy a nice set of either if they came with a healthy amount of fauna. :wink:

A redesigned Bounty Hunter Pursuit. I'm kinda surprised we didn't get one with the other Episode 2 sets a couple of years ago. Everything else has already been mentioned.

I also want a redesigned Bounty Hunter Pursuit set,and I agree that Attack Of The Clones is a terrible movie.but many Star Wars fans love the Design of both Zam Wesell and Anakin Airspeeder.It's a shame for Lego for only launched one set with both Zam and Anakin Airspeeder in Episode 2.

I would love a Bantha!! And in a battlepack with sandpeoble and maybe with some java´s... :)

Generelly I would like more buildings. It could be Lars´ Homestead, The Castle on Naboo, Buildings from Courousant and so on...

And I would love more aliens. Maybe as collectibel minefigs...

I would like Episode I & II C-3PO minifigures. So that means a "naked" C-3PO from Episode I and a gray plating C-3PO from Episode II.

I won't include remakes and just focus on the main holes in the line up:

Queen Amidala's Royal Starship

Of Padme's four Naboo cruisers the original one from TPM is still the most prominant and iconic. Some argue its impossible to do because of the chrome, but I'd be completely happy with a light grey version - especially since Lego's Naboo Fighters look fine swapping out the chrome with light grey. Could include two new Padme/Queen Amidala variants - the black travel gown with feathered headress and the flame handmaiden costume.

Trade Federation Droid Control Ship

Can work just fine as a UCS display piece - although a minature hanger in the outer ring with AAT/MTT microbuilds, a small cockpit in the central sphere and a small conference table in the back would add some extra playability.

Trade Federation Landing Craft

Can include some AAT/MTT microbuilds and a cockpit/bridge for minifigures.

Duel of the Fates

After Palpatine's Arrest and this year's Final Duel, this scene is just begging to be made as a similar set. Focus should be on the reactor shaft, laser gates and catwalks with plasma beams.

Theed Palace

Naboo has some beautiful architecture and it feels like a waste not having it replicated in Lego form. A playset similar to that of Hogwarts Castle would be ideal. Even better is if it were compatable with the Duel of the Fates set mentioned above.

Geonosian Arena

Something similar to 10223 Kingdom's Joust would be good. Have the gate and Dooku's guestbox in the centre and two stands connecting on either side. A modular approach would allow the set to be easily expanded upon. The three beasts can easily be made using the Mixels joints to save costs on new molds.

Jedi Temple

Playset along the lines of the Death Star/Modular buildings.

Fanblade Starfighter

Seen in the Nightsisters arc of The Clone Wars as well as the original microseries. Should include Asajj Ventress and Mother Talzin at the bare minimum. Additional minifigures could range from Dooku, Savage, Obi-Wan, Anakin and/or a generic Nightsister.

Invisible Hand

Something similar in build to the Malevolance.

Senate Duel

Yoda, Darth Sidious and some senate pods. Mas Amedda, Bail Organa and his airspeeder would be an added bonus.

Lars Homestead

Could be done similar to the recent Mos Eisley Cantina. Homestead instead of the Cantina, Bantha instead of a dewback, keep the moisture vaporator and include the Lars family speeder instead of rehashing Luke's again.

Yavin IV Rebel Base

The cancelled playset was nice although I'm sure they can do even better with today's building techniques.

Rebel Transport

A nice companion piece to the Hoth sets. Essentially a system scale capital ship along the lines of the Star Destroyer, Republic Cruiser and Imperial Assault Carrier.

Medical Frigate

Probably better off as a UCS display piece, but could also work as a system scale capital ship. Should include new costume variations for Luke, Leia and Lando.

Hoth Ion Cannon and Shield Generator

The two missing pieces from the Rebel's Hoth base. We'll see if they show up in the new Echo Base.

Endor Landing Platform and Shield Generator Dish

The last two pieces required for a complete Endor playset to go with the Shield Bunker and Ewok Village.

Hoth Ion Cannon and Shield Generator

The two missing pieces from the Rebel's Hoth base. We'll see if they show up in the new Echo Base.

Endor Landing Platform and Shield Generator Dish

The last two pieces required for a complete Endor playset to go with the Shield Bunker and Ewok Village.

These two definitely. I have a large Hoth diorama and a reasonable size Endor one, but both are lacking these key details.

Hello, it's my first post!

I want TLG to create a UCS scale version of Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ship. If created, it should have 5 or 10 droids, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Nute Gunray.

post-138913-0-75291600-1433923212_thumb.jpg

Edited by Doctor Doom

Hi ArmstrongYong, and welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

There's already a 'Future Star Wars Sets' thread (link here); I'll merge this thread with it in a bit.

Cheers, Robin

I would like Episode I & II C-3PO minifigures. So that means a "naked" C-3PO from Episode I and a gray plating C-3PO from Episode II.

That's an excellent suggestion. It would have to be something like printed front and back on a pearl light grey body, but that is such an important figure in the cannon. Seriously, well done JonnyRainbow. :classic:

If it was included in a set with young Anakin, Qui Gon, Obi Wan, and the much needed Shmi* then it could make a solid Ep 1 play set - such as the spectator scene at the pod races, with a moving observation platform. A little late in the day to be current (and no doubt there will be those that will shun it because it's from the PT) but it would package the two 'missing' characters nicely.

Either that or released as a Polybag limited figure.

[*I has been commented on elsewhere that there has not been a Shmi character released, which is odd considering her importance to the storyline - and instead we get obscure (and non speaking) jedi or councilors, or 101 variants of battle droids/clone troopers/stormtroopers. . .]

I wonder if we'll actually see a "naked" C-3PO figure come with a DVD release of Droid Tales?

That's an excellent suggestion. It would have to be something like printed front and back on a pearl light grey body, but that is such an important figure in the cannon. Seriously, well done JonnyRainbow. :classic:

Thanks, NNOPMOC, but it's only an excellent suggestion cuz it's so brain-dead simple (you hearing me, Lego?!?).

Senate Duel

Yoda, Darth Sidious and some senate pods. Mas Amedda, Bail Organa and his airspeeder would be an added bonus.

I can imagine that set coming in all sizes, from Wizard Battle to UCS.

I probably would prefer the simple Wizard Battle style: Yoda, Sidious, and the Chancellor's Podium. Done. Every kid can afford it, so really everyone will buy it. Even casual PT-fans who usually buy OT only probably would not say no to Yoda and Sidious, especially coming with new printing.

I also would like a bigger set, but the problem is that many casual viewers and even some fans seemed to have disliked the 'boring' political Senate scenes and perhaps would not spend money on rebuilding a big senate, though they liked the Duel. But I am not sure on that.

Any senate set would have my blessing, anyway! My favourite set would be the vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum, coming with the Chancellor, the Queen, some Senators, and two robed Senate Guards. But then, I'd probably be the only one to buy such a set...

I think there should be a bigger focus on land/interior sets. Lars homestead, droid control ship walkways/blastdoors, geonosian scene's, some EPIII battle scenes and more dual sets like cloud city and palpatine arrest. :)

Also more clone variations/stormtrooper variations. I love the sand/dark troopers we got in 2014 en how they all have the same basis print as the regular stormtroopers. Also how we are still getting phase I and II clones and that they all have the same basis prints, but have different colors.

I would really want some EPIII 501e legion troopers !!!!!!! And not the odd looking "clone wars" versions... :'

Edited by Cyberfounder

id like to see a Lars homestead or Ben Kenobi hut. or even a Yoda hut (I missed the last one). something structural! ships get boring after a while ;)

id like to see a Lars homestead or Ben Kenobi hut. or even a Yoda hut (I missed the last one). something structural! ships get boring after a while ;)

Exactly, the SW architecture is criminally underrespresented considering how vast the opportunity for Lego are.

I want a new, updated, Bespin Cloud Car, that's $25, and comes with Lobot, a new version of Bespin Lando, and either a Stormtrooper, or Bespin Luke or something.

I think there should be a bigger focus on land/interior sets.

I would love this direction/series. They really need to do this imho for the reasons mentioned.