- Duel of the Fates/Theed Palace

- Geonosis Execution Arena

- Yoda vs Sidious duel

- Battle of Utapau

- Kashyyyk Tree from ROTS

- Cloud City

Bolded are the ones I would like to see the most

Edited by coolguy2323

Dagobah and Cloud City have been criminally neglected by lego. Especially when you consider the ridiculous amount of Hoth sets that keep getting rereleased over and over again. I really hope we get a good bespin playset or line of sets like we got with jabba's palace soon, they're the biggest holes in the series by far.

I'm pretty sure cloud city is on almost everyone's list. I mean why not make it? It would be a perfect replacement for the aging death star. And I've probably said it a million times, the Naboo Royal Starship and Theed palace need a little bit of love and attention from the Lego designers.

As many times we've seen Tantive IV in Rebels now, I would be surprised if we don't get another Blockade Runner set next year...

I generally only collect, build and MOC classic stuff (Episodes 4-6) and I have found Leia fairly well represented. I have 4 of her, as opposed to 5 or 6 Lukes, 5 Hans, 6 R2s, 5 3P0s. I've only purchased a 3P0 and R2 outside of sets. This collection includes (I think) around 17 sets from over the last 12 years or so. The only non classic set I have is a Republic Gunship and that came with an Amadala - I had to source extra troopers and droids to set up a display worthy MOC with it.

So, though I agree with your comment on developing children and how they play Faefrost, I don't think the Star Wars sets are catering to that. The design suggests to me that they are catering as much, if not more, to collectors than children.

But in this case we are not talking about a Star Wars sets. We are talking about the DK Children's books. Which are absolutely not aimed at the older collector market. The particular book we were discussing has since been revealed to include a new White "concept art" Boba Fett (or "concept elite Stormtrooper" if you prefer.)

As many times we've seen Tantive IV in Rebels now, I would be surprised if we don't get another Blockade Runner set next year...

Agreed. I think we are due. Plus it would not surprise me to see it show up again in Ep VII.

But in this case we are not talking about a Star Wars sets. We are talking about the DK Children's books. Which are absolutely not aimed at the older collector market. The particular book we were discussing has since been revealed to include a new White "concept art" Boba Fett (or "concept elite Stormtrooper" if you prefer.)

Ok, my mistake - I thought you were discussing how well Leia was represented in TLG sets.

Re the direction of the thread, I'm trying to think of classic Star Wars scenes under-represented by LEGO. I do agree that Cloud City and Dagobah are probably the least prominent but I think there is a valid reason for this - kids (and AFOLs :D ) like swooshing Star Wars vehicles around - a swamp and/or doll house type set aren't very swooshable.

A new cloud car would be nice. The only one from the first 2015 wave I picked up was the Skyhopper, the only thing from New York toy fair videos I found vaguely appealing was the Tyderium Shuttle (because I don't have one :D).

With Star Wars there are certain iconic vehicles that will always sell - X Wings, Tie Fighters, Falcons, AT-ATs, Snowspeeders and so on - so it makes sense that TLG keeps releasing these, even if there is no point in long time Star Wars LEGO fans buying another.

I don't mind some of the re-release since I got back into Lego late in the game but I don't understand stuff like the infiltrator having consecutive year releases. Is that a very iconic ship? It may be me, I'm more of an OT person.

What I would love to see is a focus on a couple of capital ships a year. I would love to have a collection of capital ships on a big display!

These are a few of my ideas for future Lego Star Wars sets:

Imperial Landing Craft

Minifigures: Enlisted Sandtrooper, Sandtrooper Squad Leader, Sandtrooper Sergeant, Stormtrooper, and possibly Grand Moff Tarkin and a Dewback. Like the old version, except with different features like spring loaded shooters and more accurate to the movie.

TIE Bomber

Minifigures: TIE Pilot, 4-LOM and Zuckuss. It would have a few features like being able to drop bombs and an opening cockpit.

TIE Interceptor

Minifigures: TIE Pilot, Moff Jerjerrod and a Stormtrooper. Would have a few playability features and an opening cockpit.

Speeder Bike Chase

Minifigures: Endor Luke and Two Scout Troopers (They would have an updated design as well with a more detailed helmet with printed visor, and black arms with black printing. It would come with three speeder bikes and a few other features. Comes with two Endor helmets just in case you need more than one.

AT-ST

Minifigures: Two AT-ST Pilots, Two Ewoks and Chewbacca. Would be to scale with minifigures, and a better, updated design from the last AT-STs. Could have a few playability features.

Battle of Endor

Minifigures: Han Solo, Leia Organa, R2-D2, Wicket, Paploo, Chief Chripa, Two Stormtroopers, a Scout Trooper, and an Imperial Officer. Would have a minifigure scale bunker, with sliding doors and stuff, a speeder bike, an Ewok catapult, and an Ewok Glider. Would have a lot of playability features.

This is my first post, so thank you for taking the time to read my ideas, and if you have any, feel free to post them in the comments! ;)

Edited by BEAVeR
Merged with the relevant topic

Like remaking the 'future LEGO Star Wars' post; sure ;-)

Lol.

Come to think of it; let's do a remake of the entire Eurobricks forum! :D

ARC-170 Starfighter ($60):

- Odd Ball/ Davijaan

- 3 generic clone pilots

- Astromech droid

- Ki-Adi Mundi

Geonosian Starfighter ($30):

- Geonosian

- 2 Geonosis Battle Droids

- Luminara Unduli

I wish TLG would make the Virago, it's my favorite ship.

If not, then I'd like to see more Expanded Universe vehicles.

I wish TLG would make the Virago, it's my favorite ship.

If not, then I'd like to see more Expanded Universe vehicles.

Thats one ship I really like too, and am surprised it hasnt been touched by TLG. Think i might make it my next moc!

I'm really hoping there'll be a new stormtrooper battlepack with Ep 7...none of those cartoony Rebels stormtroopers.

TFA has new looking stormtroopers so I image we will get some kind of battlepack next January.

A battlepack for TFA Stormtroopers would be nice but one for the classic trilogy Stormtroopers would be even better. :wink:

A Naboo Forces battlepack would be good as well. Its nice we're getting more in the Flash Speeder but a cheaper alternative would be preferable. Plus we only have 2 of the 3 soldier types available (Security Guard and Security Officer) Lego still hasn't made a Naboo Royal Guard yet.

A E7 Stormtrooper BP is a must IMO, though I would agree that we also need more of the new updated Stormtroopers since if you get them by the set you'll only have like 3 (all of which come in over $100 sets).

I don't think Lego would release E7 and Original Stormtrooper BPs at the same time. Wish they would. I'd buy the crap out of them.

Have a feeling they will make a Naboo BP, hopefully no Gungans. Please no gungans...xD

I don't think Lego understands how much money I'd give them if they released a 501st clone trooper battle pack! Seriously, as long as it had at least 2 or 3 regular 501st clones and a jet-pack trooper and an officer or something it would be the best set I've ever bought 20 or more of since the original clone bp. I'd prefer regular blasters as opposed to the stud launchers but I mainly just need to build an army of 501st clones so idc. I'd also like to see more sets with named clones (Fives, Cody, Waxer, Boil, Echo, etc.) especially before it gets completely overshadowed by the new movies.I don't know what kind of sets they'd be in, maybe an Umbaran fighter, but an updated Cody should definitely have been in Grievous' wheelbike from last year.