darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Leia would be good, in yellow. Or even a Bespin version of her would be equally as good.

was there any book with Leia already? i sometimes have a feeling that she somehow is not considered a "core" character to LSW fans demographic. i mean - dont get me wrong - i know we have plenty of minifigs, she was on the magnets etc. but i'm still missing her being just there "on her own", you know, strong enough to carry the franchise by being the minifig feature of the book.

i may be wrong though, but i only have books with Luke and Han, and Palpatine.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the new Vader helmet on the 2015 page. That got me thinking on what sets it would work best in. I had three ideas specifically:

1. The Final Duel. Some of you remember the two-part set from way back that could be made into a set between $50-$70 that includes the Emperor's throne room or an Imperial Shuttle with Vader, Luke, Sheev, and a couple guards.

2. Darth Vader Transformation. Some more of you remember this set from the original line of Ep III sets. It could be a $25-$40 set that includes the medical facility with a burnt Anakin, Vader (with cape :wink: ), Sheev, and several droids.

3. Vader's Meditation Sphere. This is the least likely IMHO. It could include a $25-$40 sphere with a brickbuilt holographic Emperor and a viewscreen to choke out Ozzel. This could include Vader, and a couple of Officers.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the new Vader helmet on the 2015 page. That got me thinking on what sets it would work best in. I had three ideas specifically:

1. The Final Duel. Some of you remember the two-part set from way back that could be made into a set between $50-$70 that includes the Emperor's throne room or an Imperial Shuttle with Vader, Luke, Sheev, and a couple guards.

2. Darth Vader Transformation. Some more of you remember this set from the original line of Ep III sets. It could be a $25-$40 set that includes the medical facility with a burnt Anakin, Vader (with cape :wink: ), Sheev, and several droids.

3. Vader's Meditation Sphere. This is the least likely IMHO. It could include a $25-$40 sphere with a brickbuilt holographic Emperor and a viewscreen to choke out Ozzel. This could include Vader, and a couple of Officers.

NEW

CLOUD

CITY

:D

I think we're in need of a Naboo Royal Starship set, given the recent concentration on Episode 1 sets, hopefully something like this...

Naboo Royal Starship: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidalia(Queen Outfit), Jar-Jar Binks, Darth Maul, Naboo Royal Soilder(x2), R2-D2, R2-R9, R2-B1, G8-R3, Darth Maul's Speeder Bike, Maul's Probe Droids-299.99$

Thanks For Reading!

I'm onboard for a remake of cloud city! I had the first and want to see how epic it would be with today's designs and parts. With cloud city we'd need a new twin pod cloud car.

Speaking of 2003 WHERE IS THE REMAKE OF THE TIE BOMBER?

Come on lego, you've given us a plethora of fighters but where's the baby that makes it rain on the rebels... :grin::laugh:

I think it's time for a new AT-ST, too.

With the advent of the reboot of Starwars Battlefront, does anybody agree that it would be epic if lego produced battlepacks or sets based on the game in for the Q1 Wave in 2016 to coincide with the release of the game in December of 2015? Probably won't happen but I can dream...

Hello all

With Episode VII appearing in cinemas at the end of the year, and the Millennium Falcon clearly having a starring role, does anyone else think next Christmas would be an excellent time for LEGO to release a new, updated UCS Millennium Falcon... with a *rectangular* radar dish!

I for one would vote with my wallet!

/ben

Hi, as the possibility of a new UCS Falcon is still a rumour I'll merge this with the 'Future Star Wars Sets' thread in a bit :classic:

And, personally, I'm really hoping that we'll get an updated version in the next 18 months!

A new Cloud City set is LONG overdue, as is anything from Dagobah. Apart from Hoth, nearly everything from Empire has been neglected. :-/

Tie Fighter Collection (2 part set) 1st part set - Redesigned Tie Bomber x2, Tie Fighter x2. 2nd part - Tie Interceptor x2, Vaders Tie Advanced, Tie Droid x1. Includes Darth Vader, Tie Pilots x6, Imperial Officer x3, Imperial Admiral x1, Imperial based Droids x4.

I'd like to see this year a tenth anniversary edition of LEGO Star Wars (The Prequel Game) completely updated with voice acting and everything. And next year I'd like to see a tenth anniversary of LEGO Star Wars II the same way I mentioned above. The reason I don't want to see them together (The Complete Saga) well, is because it isn't the Complete Saga anymore

Besides wanting a proper Cloud City, and after watching the final S6 Clone Wars episodes, I'd really like to get Yoda's Jedi Starfighter. What a cool little ship.

In my opinion the proper way to do cloud city would be in modules that could be bought / released over time. In the end you could end up with a large 5k piece or greater set. Maybe run it over thre or four modules at around 1500 pcs each... But thats just my two cents...

In my opinion the proper way to do cloud city would be in modules that could be bought / released over time. In the end you could end up with a large 5k piece or greater set. Maybe run it over thre or four modules at around 1500 pcs each... But thats just my two cents...

I like that, make them modular and connected by a technic pin like the old castle sets used to be in the 80s/90s.

^^

Yes, a bit like Jabba's Palace and the Rancor Pit. Its also a lot easier for us Collectors, instead of spending 200 odd pounds on a set, much easier to spend around £100 on about 2 sets released in different waves, much easier on my budget.

It also means collectors can own the Things they want, lets say foe example the freezing chamber and dining room were released in one set and the duel room in another, if a collector liked the freezing chamber but not the duel room he could buy the freezing chamber and MOC the duel room.

Trade Federation Shuttle - Nute Gunray, 2 Neimoidians, 8 Battle Droids, OOM-9, 2 Battle Droid Pilots, 2 Secruity Battle Droids, TC-16.

Death Watch Battle Pack - 5 Death Watch Mandalorians, Vizsla, Bo-Katan

I'd actually like a Tanitive IV. It was the first ship we ever saw in Star Wars and definitely remains as one of the most iconic.

It is in need of a redesign, but who knows - we may see it in TFA, and if so Lego will take that opportunity for a new version.

Great to see a new version of Cloud City, especially since Empire Strikes Back is 35 this year.

Rebel Transport ship - 6 Rebel Troopers, 2 Rebel Commanders, R5-M2, K-3PO

Super Star Destroyer bridge - Admiral Piett, Darth Vader, Admiral Ozzel, 2 Imperial Officers, 4 Storm Troopers, 1 Imperial Navy Officer, MSE-6 Droid 1 Imperial Astromech, 1 Imperial RA-7 based protocol droid

Cloud City Car - Lobot, 2 Bespin Guards, E-3PO

Edited by AudiBobaR5-D2

^^

Good ideas. The Super Star Destroyer Bridge would be a definite buy. The 2011 was way too cramped, though the design was good.