darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I read in one of the EU novels about Han being bored while Leia was off on a diplomatic visit so he jumped in the Falcon and took off. The Falcon had been completely renovated and was in perfect condition with reliable hyper drive !

I read in one of the EU novels about Han being bored while Leia was off on a diplomatic visit so he jumped in the Falcon and took off. The Falcon had been completely renovated and was in perfect condition with reliable hyper drive !

Yeah but Han hated the Falcon like that.

I want Jango Fetts Slave 1. Nothing more, nothing less :(

It's a shame, TLG had the oppotunity of releasing making and releasing one in the summer wave of 2013, but didn't.

I want Jango Fetts Slave I

I agree, it's one of a small range of models that has only ever been made once, and with a huge range of other Episode II sets. Actually what I'd really like is a range of sets based on the inside of the Death Star. Sorry, but £275 is more than I can afford. However, I can easily imagine Lego creating small playsets based on iconic scenes, such as the trash compactor or cell block, or Obi Wan's final duel. The weak link would be no vehicles, and almost every SW set has them, but it's nice to imagine it.

I've been thinking lately and here are my predictions for the last 2014 exclusive set and the Winter Wave 2015...

2014:

-(Walmart Exclusive)Darth Vader's TIE Advance: Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Imperial RA-7 Droid-$39.99

2015 Winter Wave:

-Star Wars Rebels: Imperial Troopers Battle Pack: Stormtrooper(x2), Imperial Commander, Special Forces Trooper, Troop Transporter-$12.99

-Hoth Rebel Trooper Battle Pack: Hoth Rebel Trooper(x2), Hoth Rebel Technician, Rebel Mechanic, Dish Turrent/Trenches-$12.99

-SnowTrooper Battle Pack: Snowtrooper(x2), Snow Scout Trooper(x2), AT-AT Driver, Imperial Defense Turrent-$12.99

-Star Wars Rebels Set: 2 Star Wars Rebels Minifigs-24.99$

-Star Wars Rebels Set: 2 Star Wars Rebels Minifigs-$24.99

-Naboo Flash Speeder: Padme Amidala(Battle Outfit), Naboo Royal Guard, Security Battle Droid-$24.99

-Bespin Cloud Car: Cloud Car Pilot, Lando Calrissian-$24.99$

-Star Wars Rebels Set: 4 Star Wars Rebels Minifigs-$49.99

-Star Wars Rebels Set: 4 Star Wars Rebels Minifigs-$59.99

-(Toys R Us Exclusive)N-1 Naboo Starfighter: Anakin Skywalker, Ric Olie, R2-D2, Yellow Astromech Droid, Destroyer Droid, Naboo Starfighter Docking Stand, Tool Sled-$49.99

-(Target Exclusive)Chase Through Coruscant: Anakin Skwalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Zam Wissel, Zam's Speeder, Yellow Airspeeder, Assassin Probe Droid-$39.99

-(Walmart Exclusive)Wampa Cave Escape: Luke Skywalker, Wampa, Han Solo, Tantaun-29.99$

Thanks For Reading!

Edited by North Lego Star

Now that the naboo figures have been revealed. To be in a mtt set,I'm hoping we get a tan aat pretty soon, here's my idea:

Battle of theed: minifigs would be a commander battle droid, 2 regular battle droids, panaka, two naboo guards, and padme.

The set would be an aat and a flash speeder. Priced around 60$

Currently, there are two things I want to see in the 2015 wave.

Imperial shuttle: Darth Vader/Emperor Palpatine, Shuttle pilot, Imperial officer, stormtrooper x2/Royal guard x2

Tie Interceptor: Tie pilot, Imperial officer, stormtrooper, Death star Trooper

Do you agree?

Currently, there are two things I want to see in the 2015 wave.

Imperial shuttle: Darth Vader/Emperor Palpatine, Shuttle pilot, Imperial officer, stormtrooper x2/Royal guard x2

Tie Interceptor: Tie pilot, Imperial officer, stormtrooper, Death star Trooper

Do you agree?

I think those are two real good guesses. Both are core ships/scenes from the OT. Both are grossly overdue for a re appearance in system scale (yeah yeah I know the UCS is technically correct scale for Minifigs. You know what I mean. An acceptable play scale.) and it would give them reasons to reuse their nice new Darth Vader, imperial Guard, and other imperial hat molds and prints.

Heck a Tie Interceptor or Tie Bomber might even (with a bit of stretching mind you) be a good place to slip us a Zuckass or 4-Lom minifig mixed in with the Imperials?

Heck a Tie Interceptor or Tie Bomber might even (with a bit of stretching mind you) be a good place to slip us a Zuckass or 4-Lom minifig mixed in with the Imperials?

Probably the tie bomber because its from epV

check this out: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53887

And its build-able in real bricks!

CloudCity Car - Lobot, 2 Bespin Guards - 15.99

AT-ST - 2 AT-ST pilots, 2 Stormtroopers, 1 Scout Trooper, 2 Ewoks, Chewie - 39.99

Tie Shuttle - 1 Imperial Pilot, Imperial Protocol Droid, 1 Imperial Officer, 2 Stormtroopers - 44.99

Death Star Throne Room - Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, 2 Royal Guards - 39.99

CloudCity Car - Lobot, 2 Bespin Guards - 15.99

AT-ST - 2 AT-ST pilots, 2 Stormtroopers, 1 Scout Trooper, 2 Ewoks, Chewie - 39.99

Tie Shuttle - 1 Imperial Pilot, Imperial Protocol Droid, 1 Imperial Officer, 2 Stormtroopers - 44.99

Death Star Throne Room - Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, 2 Royal Guards - 39.99

I like all of those! The Tie Shuttle is a pretty unlikely since its EU. It also looks the same as a tie bomber, and TLG would probably just go for that.

Naboo Star Skiff - Padme Amidal, Gregar Typho, and C-3PO - $60

Yoda's hut - Yoda, Yoda's spirit, Obi-wans spirit, Luke Skywalker - $35

Boba Fett's Microfighter - Boba Fett - $10

Clone pilot's Microfighter - ARC-170 - $10

Wookiee Battlepack - 3 wookiee warriors, wookiee captain, and crab droid - $13

TIE shuttle is not EU, it was seen in ep5.

Never noticed that. They are bombers hollowed out. A pretty easy MOD, but TLG would most likely go the bomber route. They're more iconic for that.

What do you think 75060 will be? A new Millennium Falcon? A Slave I? Let me what you guys will think it will be. I found this on http://www.brickset.com as {UNKNOWN UCS SET} I'm looking forward to the OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED 75058 MTT set. I'll keep ya'll updated. :wink:

Edited by JangoFett50

You mean a revamp version of it to fit with nowadays Lego Star Wars because they have made a Jango Fett's Slave I back in 2002. Also I would like to see a new looking Jango Fett's Slave I as well and we already know it would have both Jango Fett and Boba Fett but I hope it will have Obi-Wan as well.

You mean a revamp version of it to fit with nowadays Lego Star Wars because they have made a Jango Fett's Slave I back in 2002. Also I would like to see a new looking Jango Fett's Slave I as well and we already know it would have both Jango Fett and Boba Fett but I hope it will have Obi-Wan as well.

check this out: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53887

Edited by GuyDudeMan27

For future battle packs I think Lego should experiment some more. Lego has pretty much flooded the market with droids and clones so maybe they should try a tatooine battle pack with random jabba's palace/skiff guards or mos eisley inhabitants.

For future battle packs I think Lego should experiment some more. Lego has pretty much flooded the market with droids and clones so maybe they should try a tatooine battle pack with random jabba's palace/skiff guards or mos eisley inhabitants.

That would be cool, but who would they fight? It also wouldn't be a great army builder. I would enjoy getting more characters in lego though. Personally, I would like to see another stormtrooper and rebel battle pack. I would love to see those new printed stormtroopers fighting rebel commandos or a new rebel trooper. We are pretty set on clones and droids though. Any more and I would go insane.

Edited by GuyDudeMan27

I would like a TIE Bomber most of all, but a new Cloud City and an AT-ST with which one could build a small army (at perhaps £30.00 each) would be fantastic too.

Fingers crossed for those, I would have thought at least a new Cloud City set would be a certainty in the next year or so.

I would like a TIE Bomber most of all, but a new Cloud City...

Now that's long overdue for an overhaul, new Cloud Cars and a couple of interior details would be great. I can imagine TLG making a good playset out of the carbonite freezing chamber for example

I would love to see more Bounty Hunter ships like the Hound's Tooth.

I agree and I would love to see the IG-2000.

Great idea but I do like the clone and droids battle pack more (maybe it's because I like the clone wars a lot more then the others) and I think they should make some more KotOR battle packs or some battle packs that don't have clone, droids, stormtroopers and rebel. I would like to see a Wookiee battle pack and Ankura Gungan battle pack Edited by ShadowWolfHount