darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Given the recent annoucement and the final episodes of the Clone Wars, we can expect to probably see a Droid VS Nightsister battlepack and maybe some sets from the upcoming episodes...Ventress...Grevious...I'm also hoping for a Young Bounty Hunter Boba Fett minifig and a new Dengar.

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for asking but what was the recent announcement? Also, I wouldn't mind Lego exploring TOR a little more. I am really digging the starships in the game and the two sets they are releasing this summer look good.

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for asking but what was the recent announcement? Also, I wouldn't mind Lego exploring TOR a little more. I am really digging the starships in the game and the two sets they are releasing this summer look good.

Don't worry, The Clone Wars will continue. Scripts are being written for Season 7.

Coruscant

-Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

-Republic Cruiser

Hoth

-AT-AT Pilot

-AT-AT

Kamino

-Jango Fett

-Slave 1

Geonosis

-Geonosian

-Geonosian Starfighter

Alderaan

-Captain Antilles

-Tantive IV

Dagobah

-Yoda

-Escape pod

Kashyyyk

-Tarfful

-Wookiee catamaran

Utapau

-General Grievous

-Wheel Bike

Coruscant

-Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

-Republic Cruiser

Hoth

-AT-AT Pilot

-AT-AT

Kamino

-Jango Fett

-Slave 1

Geonosis

-Geonosian

-Geonosian Starfighter

Alderaan

-Captain Antilles

-Tantive IV

Dagobah

-Yoda

-Escape pod

Kashyyyk

-Tarfful

-Wookiee catamaran

Utapau

-General Grievous

-Wheel Bike

Excellent ideas! I think my favourites are Utapau and Kamino, except with Tion Medon and Lama Su instead, because they just look so awesome.

I would really like to see some plantes with alien race´s. That could be mon calamari´s, sullustan´s, wookie´s or the like. And I don´t want more Achbar´s, Ten Nunb´s or Chewiee´s. I also think we have enough clone´s and stormie´s.

tatooine with mini sand crawler and jawa mini fig :cry_happy:

I think as long as they don't mind re-issuing a planet then I say this is the best idea ever. I would really like to be able to get a Jawa this way.

I thought another good one would be Mon Calamari with a mini Home One or other similar capital ship and Admiral Acbar or generic Mon Cal captain. Or if they wanted to reissue an Endor it would go well with that also.

Another crazy thought would be to make a clear planet and figure out a way to have a clear sheet of plastic with a galaxy printing in the middle of it. Then they could put a mini Medical Frigate and maybe a Rebel Fleet captain or trooper. Or even do a special Luke in medical robe.

I think as long as they don't mind re-issuing a planet then I say this is the best idea ever. I would really like to be able to get a Jawa this way.

I thought another good one would be Mon Calamari with a mini Home One or other similar capital ship and Admiral Acbar or generic Mon Cal captain. Or if they wanted to reissue an Endor it would go well with that also.

Another crazy thought would be to make a clear planet and figure out a way to have a clear sheet of plastic with a galaxy printing in the middle of it. Then they could put a mini Medical Frigate and maybe a Rebel Fleet captain or trooper. Or even do a special Luke in medical robe.

There are studs/tubes inside the planets, right. They could make a clear planet and build the galaxy inside it.

Hologram Death Star II with Mini Home 1 and Mon Mothma.

I like the hologram idea a lot.

I was sure I had posted this idea, but cannot find it, at least not in this thread.

What LEGO cannot skip in the UCS is a R2-D2. 2-3000 pieces, a foot high, with lots of gadgets and details!

Oooh, look what I wrote some time ago. Perhaps someone saw it back then? Perhaps they'd like to send me a 10225 just as a small thanks for the great idea? Eh? :wink:

Mandalorian Shuttle:

Includes:

Satine, 2x Guards, 2x Mando Police, Governor Viszla.

Crates

Mandalorian Police Speeder:

Includes:

Police Captain, Padmé, 2x Mando Police, 3x Smugglers, Superintendent

Mandalorian Police Speeder, Small Cargo Speeder

Crates

Mandalore BattlePack:

Includes:

2x Mando Police, 2x Guards

Small Cargo Speeder

Crates

Mandalorian Shuttle:

Includes:

Satine, 2x Guards, 2x Mando Police, Governor Viszla.

Crates

Mandalorian Police Speeder:

Includes:

Police Captain, Padmé, 2x Mando Police, 3x Smugglers, Superintendent

Mandalorian Police Speeder, Small Cargo Speeder

Crates

Mandalore BattlePack:

Includes:

2x Mando Police, 2x Guards

Small Cargo Speeder

Crates

Good ideas. I doubt that TLC would make the Mandalore BP, seeing as they already made a Mandalorian BP in 2011. I do quite like the Police Speeder for some reason, though.

Good ideas. I doubt that TLC would make the Mandalore BP, seeing as they already made a Mandalorian BP in 2011. I do quite like the Police Speeder for some reason, though.

The reason that I put in the BP is because I wanted more Mando Police and Guards. Perhaps in a few years. . .

In a leaked pic of a TLG workshop/office, we saw a Mandalorian Shuttle, aswell as Pre Viszla's Death Watch fighter. Hopefully, we will get the Mando shuttle next year.

No sign of the Police Speeder, though. We likely won't get it though, as TLG doesn't like making obscure speeders. (No Flash Speeder or Gian Speeder for E.P. I)

TLG created quite a few sets i had hoped for a long time. Especially the new Falcon, Hoth Echo Base and Jabba's palace belong to my favourite sets.

To round up the OT collection i look forward to see

XXXX Imperial Star Destroyer

with some 5 to 8 minifigs. After about six years a new ISD would be great. I could even live with just a cosmetically slightly enhanced 6211.

XXXX Mos Eisley

with the mandatory cantina (small and half open would be ok), parts of docking bay 94 (wall and gate to place 7965 next to it) one or two little market stands and maybe a small hut.

Together with many well known aliens as minifigs this would be a big set of more than 100 bucks, too. But a memorable (must have) set indeed. :classic:

XXXX Imperial Star Destroyer

with some 5 to 8 minifigs. After about six years a new ISD would be great. I could even live with just a cosmetically slightly enhanced 6211.

XXXX Mos Eisley

with the mandatory cantina (small and half open would be ok), parts of docking bay 94 (wall and gate to place 7965 next to it) one or two little market stands and maybe a small hut.

Together with many well known aliens as minifigs this would be a big set of more than 100 bucks, too. But a memorable (must have) set indeed. :classic:

I agree that the ISD needs a remake (2014 maybe), with Vader, Two Stormies,an Imperial Officer or two, and one of the ESB Bounty Hunters(Zuckuss?) with a detailed interior including the bridge as the main partx and Vader's meditation chamber where the bridge should be (just thinking like TLC here, what I really want is a minifig-scale ISD with a crazy amount of figs).

I think Mos Eisley should just be the cantina (a good one, this time) with Han, Greedo, some of the band, Chewie, Luke and Old Ben. I doubt that TLC would make the whole area of Mos Eisley.

I agree that the ISD needs a remake (2014 maybe), with Vader, Two Stormies,an Imperial Officer or two, and one of the ESB Bounty Hunters(Zuckuss?) with a detailed interior including the bridge as the main partx and Vader's meditation chamber where the bridge should be (just thinking like TLC here, what I really want is a minifig-scale ISD with a crazy amount of figs).

ESB bounty hunters and Vader's meditation chamber were on the Executor, though.

ESB bounty hunters and Vader's meditation chamber were on the Executor, though.

Not on the LEGO one.

Edited by CallMePieOrDie

Not on the LEGO one.

Meh, the EU has multiple chambers in different areas. It's probable that some Star Destroyers had them as well. If they redo it though, I hope they make a better effort than last time, the chamber breaks if you touch it (just like the whole ship).

Some possible Planet Sets form Season 4 of the CW...

Mon Calamari: Trident Drill-Riff Tamson

Umbara: Republic Gunship-Jesse

Zygerria: Zygerrian SlaveShip-Darts D'nar

Carlac:Phoenix-Ahsoka

Quarzite:Hounds Tooth-Dengar

Lotho Minor: Fire Breather-Darth Maul

Raydonia:Turtle Tank-Savage Opress

Thanks For Reading.

I believe he got that information about the Mandolorian Shuttle from the Wall of Lego Star Wars Prototypes topic.

I could see that as a possible set for next year, throw in 2 Mandolorian guards, Duchess Satine and Padme and you have a pretty good set which would run for about 50$-60$, but lets get back on topic.

Lego did a really nice job on that R2-D2, I just love all of his little weapons and tools that come out of him. Even though I believe they should have included that tool that comes out of his head and side jet boosters he still is really nice.

I also noticed the new information about Palpatiine's Arrest and well it will be a nice set and everthing with some cool new minifigs but its just going to be over priced. I have a strong feeling that it will run for at least 80$ so thats too bad for many lego star wars fans.

Still no Pictures of the UCS B-wing, come on lego how long are you going to keep us waiting?

Exactly. No Padmé, though, as she was never around a shuttle (RFPP, I know), but she was around a Mando Police Speeder. I'd rather get her in a speeder set.

I'm not particularly too happy about a Mandalorian Shuttle but if it brings us Satine and a couple of Mandalorian Guards it may be worth it for me.

Hopefully some Mando Police and Governor Viszla, too.

I'm expecting a Comic-Con reveal. And the prototype wall, I doubt any of those will be released, they are from the past. I'm hoping for completely redone AOTC sets for 2013. :drool:

Pre Viszla's fighter is from the past? :wacko:

I'm hoping for more than redos. Most of the stuff worth redoing was in the first Clone Wars wave.

Speeder chase? Obi-Wan's JSF? Slave I?

I was looking over the Walls of Prototypes topic again and I thought I would try to picture what those prototypes would be like as sets so here are my predictions on how they would be as sets...

AT-ST Walker: AT-ST Driver, Stromtrooper, Han Solo-24.99$

Mandalorian Shuttle: Duchess Satine, Padme, Mandalorian Guandsx2-59.99

Droid Trident Drill: Aqua Droidx3, ARC Trooper(Yellow), Shaaki Ti-89.99$

Kaminan Sub: Obi-Wan Kenobi, General Grevious, Clone Trooperx2-19.99$

Republic Artillery Cannon: Clone Gunner, Geonosian Clone Trooper, Commander Jet-69.99$

Geonosian Super Tank: Geonosian Pilot Droid, Geonosian Battle Droidx2, Ahsoka, Doga-49.99$

Republic UT-AT: Clone Gunnerx2, Clone Marinex2, Commander Baraca-89.99$

Droid Tri Droid: Magna Guardx2, Ki-Adi Mundi-49.99$

Battle Droid Defoliator: Gunner Droid, Battle Droidx2, Night Sisterx2-59.99$

Geonosian Fule Tower: Super Battle Droidx2, Clone Commander, Clone-19.99$

Ewok Tree Village: Luke, C-3PO, Wicket, Teboo,Imperial Officer, Endor Dish-59.99$

While I'm Here I would also like to put the idea of a cloud City set similar in price and size to the new Jabba's Palace out there..

Cloud City: Luke, Leia, Han, C-3PO, Lando, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Stromtrooper, Bespin Guard,4-Lom Cloud Car-119.99$

Thanks For Reading.