16882497881_79579e46c5_z.jpg

The Thirteenth Legion was meandering around, supposed to be searching for an old aqueduct that was probably nothing more than a myth. However, they were rather enjoying themselves gazing at the brilliant vegetation and picking berries...

16882297022_d0fed40462_z.jpg

They were all completely lost until it occurred to one of them to look up. "Hey guys, look at that!" "Uh, do you mean the monkey?" asked one. "Your the monkey!" replied the other, "don't you see the aqueduct?"

16263503993_1b55c35a31_z.jpg

"Nobody home? And you guys thought we were slow! Those mummies must be as slow as snails!"

My entry to Warzone two - I pick I16 as the next battlefield if I should happen to win :wink:

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Great job! Angles are nice, and the base is nice as well! While I don't think it will win the challenge, I think you turned out a good one!

Excellent entry, Garmadon! I really like the colors, as well as the vegetation :thumbup: Also great job having it angled.

I do think some tiles on the ground would look good, but other than that, great work! :classic:

Great job! Angles are nice, and the base is nice as well! While I don't think it will win the challenge, I think you turned out a good one!

Thanks Adair! I don't think I'll win though! :grin::laugh:

Haha great build and story! :thumbup:

Thanks LV!

Excellent entry, Garmadon! I really like the colors, as well as the vegetation :thumbup: Also great job having it angled.

I do think some tiles on the ground would look good, but other than that, great work! :classic:

Thanks LJ, I'm glad you like it! That's a good idea, but I'm afraid I don't have many tiles (of any color!) at my disposal just now!

Edit: I found a few and included them in my next build, thanks for the advise again! :sweet:

Also, I noticed I forgot to complete the title, so could someone who has the power please add "Nobody Home?" to the title? :grin:

Edited by Garmadon

The medium dark flesh works well with bley :thumbup: The front corner of the base looks a little blocky, I think you could have left most of it off, and just continued the gradual curve from left to right :classic:

The medium dark flesh works well with bley :thumbup: The front corner of the base looks a little blocky, I think you could have left most of it off, and just continued the gradual curve from left to right :classic:

Thanks SK! Looking back I tend to agree about the corner... :grin:

I like the aqueduct and the foliage around it, Garmadon! :wink:

Thanks Goliath!

cool aquaduct!! Great job with this! :thumbup:

Thanks DM, I'm glad you like it! :wink:

Edited by Garmadon

Nice job Garmadon, the story is great and I can see why they missed it!

:thumbup:

Nice job Garmadon, the story is great and I can see why they missed it!

:thumbup:

Ha, ha! Thanks robuko! :classic: