16690380068_e215eccc74.jpg

16852115986_04f4573945.jpg

16878008635_bf1eea9efe.jpg

16876993751_cc22159eb4.jpg

An overview of the entire build:

16876991391_9eff460acc.jpg

More pictures here: Link

C&C appreciated :classic:

Great job! I love the angles, the pump, and the pig! Great job!

I still think the rockwork could be more interesting, but that's not a big deal. :classic:

Gorgeous. I feel like this one incorporates the best elements from earlier aqueduct builds like mine (angled structure) and Disco86's (the pump device). Great work, this has got to be one of the best builds for the Kali civil war thus far.

Love the pig with the banana! Great build! :thumbup:

Thanks LV!

Very good. I like the fact that the aquaeduct comes in at a strange angle.

Banana pig is great! :wink:

Thanks, glad you like the angle :classic:

Great job! I love the angles, the pump, and the pig! Great job!

I still think the rockwork could be more interesting, but that's not a big deal. :classic:

Thanks, Adair!

Okay, that pig is just hilarious. :laugh: Great build, too! :thumbup:

Thanks Graham! I was hoping people would like it, and they seem to :grin:

Nice aqueduct and I like how the mummies are moving the blocks around. :wink:

Thanks, glad you noticed the mummies :classic:

Gorgeous. I feel like this one incorporates the best elements from earlier aqueduct builds like mine (angled structure) and Disco86's (the pump device). Great work, this has got to be one of the best builds for the Kali civil war thus far.

:blush: That's some pretty high praise! Glad you like it :sweet:

Excellent build, LJ. You packed a lot of good details in, and I like the idea of fortifying the aqueduct with a stone tower :thumbup:

The style of your aqueduct is phenomenal, as is the build overall.

Thanks, glad you like it!

Excellent build, LJ. You packed a lot of good details in, and I like the idea of fortifying the aqueduct with a stone tower :thumbup:

Thanks, it was a fun little detail :classic:

Really great job! I really like the pump!

Thank you! :classic:

Very nice build LJ, great idea with the double aqueduct! :thumbup: Excellent job on the water as well, and the pig chasing the banana is a great touch! :laugh:

So much action going on here!!! I love the pig, the mummyslaves, the aquaduct, ... :thumbup:

Very nice build LJ, great idea with the double aqueduct! :thumbup: Excellent job on the water as well, and the pig chasing the banana is a great touch! :laugh:

Thanks Garmadon! Glad you like the pig :laugh:

So much action going on here!!! I love the pig, the mummyslaves, the aquaduct, ... :thumbup:

Thanks Maxim! :sweet:

Gorgeous build LJ, definitely one of the finest entries thus far! I love how lively this build is and its colorfulness (the tan and white aqueduct looks fantastic). The first pic shows how well composed this build is, too.

My only suggestion here is perhaps using blue plates under the river to give it more color. I think the blue would have really helped this build pop. As is, however, the river does have a nice muddy look to it. Either way, great work!

I really like the muddy river, and the bridge details. The presentation is great, it really stood out on your flickr stream. The banana pig is a clever interpretation of Paul's design, I think it would be very slow and muddy with a route that goes in and out the river. It's nice to see the mummies cleverly fortifying the wrong side of the river to confuse those dopey soldiers. :wink:

:thumbup:

Gorgeous build LJ, definitely one of the finest entries thus far! I love how lively this build is and its colorfulness (the tan and white aqueduct looks fantastic). The first pic shows how well composed this build is, too.

My only suggestion here is perhaps using blue plates under the river to give it more color. I think the blue would have really helped this build pop. As is, however, the river does have a nice muddy look to it. Either way, great work!

Thanks ME! :blush: I actually thought about putting blue under the water, but decided not to... Oh well :grin:

I really like the muddy river, and the bridge details. The presentation is great, it really stood out on your flickr stream. The banana pig is a clever interpretation of Paul's design, I think it would be very slow and muddy with a route that goes in and out the river. It's nice to see the mummies cleverly fortifying the wrong side of the river to confuse those dopey soldiers. :wink:

:thumbup:

Thanks robuko! As for the tower, they can still defend it from the side it's on, as they could shoot arrows at whoever attacks it :wink:

As I think I've said elsewhere, this is looking really good! I have only one suggestion - I think the fortification being build is a bit too clean. It seems like it should be a bit more rough, if that makes sense. :classic:

For the Republic!!

Very nice aqueduct, I like the angle you put it at. I also think those palm trees look great! :thumbup:

Another great aqueduct! The water is greatly done. And damn, I really need a camel.

Very nice! I especially think that you did a good job on the texture of the aqueduct in particular, and overall its a neat design. Good work!

Thanks BP! Glad you like the texture :classic:

As I think I've said elsewhere, this is looking really good! I have only one suggestion - I think the fortification being build is a bit too clean. It seems like it should be a bit more rough, if that makes sense. :classic:

For the Republic!!

Thanks Bregir! I was going for more of a cut block look for the tower, and that's why I made it so clean :wink: Thanks for the suggestion though! :classic:

Very nice aqueduct, I like the angle you put it at. I also think those palm trees look great! :thumbup:

Thanks Gideon! :sweet: Glad you like the trees :classic:

Another great aqueduct! The water is greatly done. And damn, I really need a camel.

Thanks Jacob! Camels are really neat :classic: