TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, The EthStu said:

I'm not one for Black Friday shopping, (mainly because I don't want to be trampled by an angry hoard of people wanting a discounted T.V) but I might have to make an exception here, given all the money I'll save.

Ya if you think about it. When you buy the PS4 Starter Pack for $40 you are getting are really only paying $20 each for Green Arrow and Supergirl. Which is pretty good considering the prices people have out there for them... Plus you might make a few extra bucks just selling the rest of the Starter Pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The EthStu said:

I'm not one for Black Friday shopping, (mainly because I don't want to be trampled by an angry hoard of people wanting a discounted T.V) but I might have to make an exception here, given all the money I'll save.

Same here. I wonder what supplies will be like. And demand, for that matter...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never Black Friday shopped before, but I guess I'll be making an exception here. I really hope there'll be enough of him to go around...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, coronaking said:

Probably only in the US, right? Again just frustrating for the fans in other countries.

I just saw someone post on Reddit that it was also going to be in the UK.  Can't confirm for sure, but I hope so.

 

9 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Ya if you think about it. When you buy the PS4 Starter Pack for $40 you are getting are really only paying $20 each for Green Arrow and Supergirl. Which is pretty good considering the prices people have out there for them... Plus you might make a few extra bucks just selling the rest of the Starter Pack.

Wow....you're making a *whole* lot of sense.  lol.  I was just going to pick up a fun pack (another Doctor Who since I can't get enough Cybermen and Daleks), and wait out Supergirl coming out later (hopefully).  But now....I may just do what you're suggesting.  Even if I sell it for ~$20, that means $20 for both (so a little more than a team pack).  I'm okay with that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2016 at 0:30 AM, Ashnflash said:

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-dimensions-gamestop-black-friday-2016-promotions/

Darn I'm gonna have to sell mine fast then!!! But good for everyone else :tongue:

Ooo man, I'm gonna have to figure out how to manage this! I don't think Lego Dimensions stuff sells very well at my Gamestop (or my WalMart for that matter..) so maybe I'd be able to wait until later in the day? I don't know if they get that much traffic, either, but I'd say they'll have enough to be bothersome with as small building as it is... Maybe I should find an excuse to ask...and potentially stop thinking directly into my keyboard...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got Harry Potter and the AT Level Pack, but I didn't get to see how the gameplay was because of the confusing "go to the eShop and download the stuff- we're not automatically updating anymore" business. Also, Voldemort's Toy Tag wasn't working, so hopefully, after I've closed the game it'll be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:30 PM, Ashnflash said:

Ya if you think about it. When you buy the PS4 Starter Pack for $40 you are getting are really only paying $20 each for Green Arrow and Supergirl. Which is pretty good considering the prices people have out there for them... Plus you might make a few extra bucks just selling the rest of the Starter Pack.

That.....is actually a solid idea. Hmm. (Even if I already have an extra starter pack from when I upgraded to XB1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone having trouble with unresponsive NFC bases? First, one of the HP bases failed to work (I just overwrote the Legolas tag) and now Wyldstyle won't appear anymore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stumbled across the Fantastic Beasts story pack at my local Walmart today (In the Lego Creator shelf area for some reason :wacko:)--so these must be filtering out there now.

I did not pick it up however. Just gettin the word out!   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

Is anyone having trouble with unresponsive NFC bases? First, one of the HP bases failed to work (I just overwrote the Legolas tag) and now Wyldstyle won't appear anymore!

Yes actually! When I got the Portal pack earlier in the year one of the build tags didn't work (I just overwrote the one whenever I had to to finish the level, and once I beat it the other one worked fine, so I dunno what was up with that), but now my Supergirl tag isn't working! She disappeared the first time I used her, so I turned my WiiU off and back on, and she still didn't appear, then a month later I was playing and tried her again, and still nothing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, never mind. Apparently Wyldstyle is just operating on an obscenely long loading time now, so I don't need to buy another tracker, but that's still very strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2016 at 8:34 AM, 8BrickMario said:

Okay, never mind. Apparently Wyldstyle is just operating on an obscenely long loading time now, so I don't need to buy another tracker, but that's still very strange.

Hm, next time I play I'll have to leave Supergirl on and see what happens. I'm glad your Wyldstyle is kinda working now though!

 

EDIT: Nope, I left Supergirl on for about half an hour today and still nothing. :sceptic:

Edited by Legomaster34
More info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is this... I saw the movie yesterday of Fantastic Beasts and I loved it. I checked the store and see if they already had this pack, and yes they did. I couldn't wait to play the whole movie(going again tomorrow). Well here is the problem: The pack isn't available to download. Wth... I just bought it and seen the film and the update is live. Come on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw that post too from the official Lego Dimensions page. It showed a picture of the Red Dwarf bunk room! How awesome would a Lego Kryten be ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dyntar said:

Just saw that post too from the official Lego Dimensions page. It showed a picture of the Red Dwarf bunk room! How awesome would a Lego Kryten be ?

Red Dwarf lego would be AMAZING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ???theriddler??? said:

What is this... I saw the movie yesterday of Fantastic Beasts and I loved it. I checked the store and see if they already had this pack, and yes they did. I couldn't wait to play the whole movie(going again tomorrow). Well here is the problem: The pack isn't available to download. Wth... I just bought it and seen the film and the update is live. Come on.

Official release is Friday. But I thought the update was already out....

Anyways what is Red Dwarf about? Is it even a plausible LEGO license?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How the smeg do you not know what Red Dwarf is!

Seriously though, it's about a lazy scouser (Lister), an evolved cat (The Cat), a mechanoid (Kryten) and a very annoying hologram (Rimmer) who get up to lots of crazy stuff 3million years in the future in their attempt to get Lister home. It's very funny and really good, and would probably make a good Ideas set, but probably not a regular set, and unlikely for Dimensions, but they are releasing The A-Team,  Beetlejuice, Knight Rider and Mission Impossible, so any thing goes really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

How the smeg do you not know what Red Dwarf is!

Seriously though, it's about a lazy scouser (Lister), an evolved cat (The Cat), a mechanoid (Kryten) and a very annoying hologram (Rimmer) who get up to lots of crazy stuff 3million years in the future in their attempt to get Lister home. It's very funny and really good, and would probably make a good Ideas set, but probably not a regular set, and unlikely for Dimensions, but they are releasing The A-Team,  Beetlejuice, Knight Rider and Mission Impossible, so any thing goes really.

I've never heard of this show before... I've never heard of anyone of those people and I checked IMDB and I have no idea who the actors are either. But uh..... That's neat! Glad that LEGO is including more easter eggs like this! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hulk_Smash said:

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it to be honest, it is a cult British comedy.

Ya kidding right? It's probably one of the best cult British comedies, period. And I for one am glad that is in the game. One of my personal favourites, Red Dwarf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it to be honest, it is a cult British comedy.

That explains it. Zero interest from me. :tongue: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Starscream759 said:

Ya kidding right? It's probably one of the best cult British comedies, period. And I for one am glad that is in the game. One of my personal favourites, Red Dwarf.

I have it all on DVD, and have actually made Rimmer and The Cat in Lego (still looking for the right head for Kryten) and am looking forward to playing it in the game. I wasn't being derogatory, just stating a fact :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.