TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

I respect your opinion. even though I don't agree with you! :wink:

You think Conzo really didn't enjoy the movie, even though (s)he thinks (s)he did?

@ TheLunabrick: I, too, am very exicted for the Mission: Impossible level pack! From the very little demo footage I've seen, it looks great! Probably my most anticipated pack of the first two waves (with Sonic being right there, too).

I haven't seen this one brought up too much, but I'm by far most excited for E.T.! I love the design of the minifigure and his "Phone Home" build is clever and fun! I'm also curious what his hub world will be like, since the film doesn't cover a whole lot of locations.

I also like the fact that we're getting a new color of the CMF Trendsetter's hair; although since it's a TRU exclusive, it will probably be pretty pricey on BrickLink (I've never seen Adventure Time, so there's not a whole lot of motivation to buy the whole pack). I'll probably just BrickLink Voldemort or Harry's base as well, since I already have the figures from 2010.

I haven't seen this one brought up too much, but I'm by far most excited for E.T.! I love the design of the minifigure and his "Phone Home" build is clever and fun! I'm also curious what his hub world will be like, since the film doesn't cover a whole lot of locations.

I also like the fact that we're getting a new color of the CMF Trendsetter's hair; although since it's a TRU exclusive, it will probably be pretty pricey on BrickLink (I've never seen Adventure Time, so there's not a whole lot of motivation to buy the whole pack). I'll probably just BrickLink Voldemort or Harry's base as well, since I already have the figures from 2010.

Ya that last bit there I'm about to do with all the figures I don't have. A lot of the bases are being sold for less than a $1. And since I've got Wonderwoman and Joker etc.. I just need their bases! I'm planning on getting another Doctor Who one so that I can put two Doctors onto the gamepad! The only expensive one is Venkman's for $12+

How did Steven Universe come up? I've been only loosing following this thread.

Sorry, I meant it as many people have been speculating and wanting it, and if one of them had to come to the game, I'd want Ghostbusters over Steven Universe.

I don't want to get back on a subject that's clearly over, but Ghostbuster 2016 was an objectively wonderful movie that was amazingly shot, compellingly acted, competently directed, and superbly edited. If you think it was "bad", you're wrong. I mean, it's okay, we're all wrong at some point, that's fine, and it doesn't bother me that people disagree with what are clearly objective facts, but it doesn't change the fact that they're wrong. I still respect everyone's opinion. But back on topic, I like LEGO.

This whole post has been an exercise in sarcasm. Enjoy.

Hell, I haven't even seen the movie.

I don't want to get back on a subject that's clearly over, but Ghostbuster 2016 was an objectively wonderful movie that was amazingly shot, compellingly acted, competently directed, and superbly edited. If you think it was "bad", you're wrong. I mean, it's okay, we're all wrong at some point, that's fine, and it doesn't bother me that people disagree with what are clearly objective facts, but it doesn't change the fact that they're wrong. I still respect everyone's opinion. But back on topic, I like LEGO.

This whole post has been an exercise in sarcasm. Enjoy.

Hell, I haven't even seen the movie.

so you're being sarcastic! Edited by BatmanFanboy

Idk if anyone has seen this or not yet

27599317492_f5fbd5d8d1.jpg

Is it me, or are those guns stud shooters? I've just noticed this. Edited by The EthStu

Is it me, or are those guns stud shooters? I've just noticed this.

It looks like it! I think both Lego Movie Batman and Chase Mccain might be able to change different suits in the game since they both do that a lot.

Is it me, or are those guns stud shooters? I've just noticed this.

Nah, just 1x1 pillar parts with ingame studs shooting from it.

It looks like it! I think both Lego Movie Batman and Chase Mccain might be able to change different suits in the game since they both do that a lot.

Now Ethan Hunt doesn't have the ability to change different costumes or appearances or anything right? He has to interact with a panel or something?

Would any of you be open for a LEGO Dimensions Discord Server?

Also I feel like all of MI1 can be captured in a single LVL pack. Largely cause the three main sections of the movie can be split into 3 or more lvl parts easily.

The Party

Getting the NOC list

Train sequence

Edited by TheLunabrick

Now Ethan Hunt doesn't have the ability to change different costumes or appearances or anything right? He has to interact with a panel or something?

well No its just TT games on twitter confirmed that Chase can switch between a bunch of different suits like he did in Lego City Undercover. I would think Lego Movie Batman might have this ability also since it looks like he has a ton of suits in The Lego Batman Movie.

well No its just TT games on twitter confirmed that Chase can switch between a bunch of different suits like he did in Lego City Undercover. I would think Lego Movie Batman might have this ability also since it looks like he has a ton of suits in The Lego Batman Movie.

No, I don't think TT Games confirmed that. Please stop making up information! If it is true, sorry, and please link the post.

No, I don't think TT Games confirmed that. Please stop making up information! If it is true, sorry, and please link the post.

I am not making up information. on Twitter one of the TT games guys confirmed Chase Mccain can switch between different outfits. I don't remember where it was on twitter but there is a tweet confirming it I just don't have a link. if you want to know then you should probably go on Lego Dimensions wiki because someone might have posted a link to that tweet on there.

I am not making up information. on Twitter one of the TT games guys confirmed Chase Mccain can switch between different outfits. I don't remember where it was on twitter but there is a tweet confirming it I just don't have a link. if you want to know then you should probably go on Lego Dimensions wiki because someone might have posted a link to that tweet on there.

It's confirmed, I've just checked Chase's page on Lego Dimensions wiki. It's in the trivia section. http://lego-dimensions.wikia.com/wiki/Chase_McCain

It's confirmed, I've just checked Chase's page on Lego Dimensions wiki. It's in the trivia section. http://lego-dimensions.wikia.com/wiki/Chase_McCain

Little pro tip, wikis can be edited by ANYONE. Someone could have made up info, or misheard something, or wanted to troll, and just slapped it on the website. If a wiki says it, it is NOT confirmed. I'm waiting until I get a Twitter link.

Little pro tip, wikis can be edited by ANYONE. Someone could have made up info, or misheard something, or wanted to troll, and just slapped it on the website. If a wiki says it, it is NOT confirmed. I'm waiting until I get a Twitter link.

But you forgot one thing, that my wiki is nothing but confirmed and official source and content. And if something unconfirmed content did slip into our wiki, me or other admins would notice it and remove it.

Edited by Ordinareo

But you forgot one thing, that my wiki is nothing but confirmed and official source and content. And if something unconfirmed content did slip into our wiki, me or other admins would notice it and remove it.

Ok, I did not know the wiki was heavily moderated by you, but I can't in my mind take it for fact just yet, as I did not find a source link on that page.

It is confirmed that Harry Potter will use archive audio of Daniel Radcliffe.

Here's the video

Jump to the 8:15 minute mark in the video.

Edited by The EthStu

It is confirmed that Harry Potter will use archive audio of Daniel Radcliffe.

Here's the video

Jump to the 8:15 minute mark in the video.

He isn't official TT Games though, and didn't list a source, there for not confirmed.

He isn't official TT Games though, and didn't list a source, there for not confirmed.

Yeah but listen to that clip he shows at the 9:00 minute mark. Harry says something that was also a line in one of the films (I don't remember which one it was). Besides, G.U.R is not one to make stuff up.