TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

I got a text...

Ok, all of the catalog except for the Dimensions bit is real, The Dimensions bit was based on a pamphlet he found. He scanned the pamphlet and gave it back to TLG but made a small bit to add to the catalog to make me impressed. He used Google Translate which is why there were some errors. He photoshopped together the pics from the pamphlet, hence the BB and R pack. So in a way this is real. Also I was looking at figs and realised Hermione used Daina's hair.

But we are getting a bunch of cop sets for city. Also pics will be coming. They may be a bit blurry, but they are coming. Pics are coming. He sent a pic of the robin fig. The head is similar to the MM robin but he has a less akward smile. Also the pamphlet described game play.

Also I got a look at Raven's box. It looks good. It uses the twitter art.

Supergirl is an Exclusive minifig that comes with purchases of PlayStation starter packs.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/08/16/supergirl-is-coming-to-lego-dimensions-on-ps4/?emcid=social_20160816_64923886&adbid=765534125121900544&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

So, not only do we have to re-buy the starter pack, it is only for PlayStation too.

I assume I could just buy her on Bricklink or something? The Toy Tags are not tied to the PS4 specifically right? Although I am also assuming she will be expensive on said market.

I'll never escape this exclusivity bs. :(

I'm assuming when people talk about the minifig being exclusive it's actually the tag or base they're talking about. Isn't the figure just the already released Supergirl with a different hairpiece that costs around 70p on Bricklink?

I thought he said it would be after he got back from school.

Really though he should probably just post them on reddit and cut to the chase. Here there's a decent chance they'll get removed.

I don't know for sure but I think there'll be an announcement for something on Thursday at Gamescom so there might be some truth to it.

Well I'm pretty sure all the packs or at least characters are going to be revealed soon anyway, because when wave 6 is out we'll be able to look at all the characters in the in-game character menu.

Are we seriously...collectively...asking for someone to LEAK PICTURES?!

I don't even know what to say to that, except everyone asking for this knows it is not something they should be doing, but they clearly don't care.

If anyone posts leaked pictures, they will be banned. Simple as that.

Well I'm pretty sure all the packs or at least characters are going to be revealed soon anyway, because when wave 6 is out we'll be able to look at all the characters in the in-game character menu.

See guys, this person knows whats up.

So I just went through the last 3 or 4 pages of nonsense... Of this guy saying he knows stuff and reiterating all this news that we already know.. (ie. Gonnies level pack and like the day of the Supergirl release he says "something about Supergirl" And when questioned about the LBM he says it will include "some people") What a waste of everyone's time...

That seems like a really made up excuse...

And it's not like there aren't other places to post it if you really had it.

Edited by strangely

Yes, but the info on the Rowan and Mayhem pack? Additionally I honestly don't want to be banned. I mean if this were some guy that had been here for at least a year, you would have acted differently! So fine people of Eurobricks, I quit this! If you have any complaints, please ask me for my sources info because I'm done. I even said I don't know if it is true. For all I know he might be pulling a big prank to make me look like an idiot. I am done!!!

I have the scan but since even if you saw it you would say that it was all lies!

So goodbye people! Additionally if this is all fake I am strangling my source.

Now, getting back on topic...

Sure hope some new stuff is shown on Thursday! :classic:

Edited by CM4Sci

What is going on? To get the discussion back on track, why are dimensions packs always on sale? Are they not selling very well?

From what I hear they are selling well. This is more than likely just a way to help those buying the game because of the year 2 franchises.

What?

What is going on? To get the discussion back on track, why are dimensions packs always on sale? Are they not selling very well?

Don't know, Don't care. I'm just enjoying the cheap prices.

I think it is because they are generally pretty expensive and trying to get more people to buy them.

I hid some of the nonsense posts revolved around Da_Gaming_Goomba. Keeping the topic derailed and making fun of someone is not acceptable behavior on Eurobricks. I sincerely hope that some of you become more considerate to our newer members and that you're more kind in person. No one deserves the lack of respect that some of you showed. Next time, just use the report button and let the staff handle it.

Please stay on topic. Thanks.

I just noticed that year 2 probably won't have many characters that can dive (several adventure worlds float in water). I can only think of Sonic as a possibility.

I am not familiar with Adventure Time and Teen Titans Go. Does anyone know a character who can "breath" underwater there?

I just noticed that year 2 probably won't have many characters that can dive (several adventure worlds float in water). I can only think of Sonic as a possibility.

I am not familiar with Adventure Time and Teen Titans Go. Does anyone know a character who can "breath" underwater there?

Beast Boy from Teen Titans Go can transform into any animal, so I'm guessing he'll transform into an underwater creature to dive, he actually transformed into a shark when he went in water in LEGO Batman 3.

Edited by TheLEGOChap

No real new info on the twitch stream earlier.

Hopefully the IGN one will have more but I doubt it.

At least we saw some Sonic level gameplay including Harry Potter in the Sonic Level.

I think certain ones are selling very well - namely the licensed ones. The in-house ones are peg warming a bit even with the sale. Obviously the licensed ones have dual purpose - gaming use and collector use. Whereas, most of us don't need another copy of Emmet or random Chima guys. I think that's what's prompting the sales, because overall it's a bit lopsided.